Dave & Jennifer, New Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave started to thrust his hips as he neared his orgasm and was watching his cock slide in and out of Jessica's small mouth. Her nipples were fully erect and he noticed that every time she would suck his cock, they were hard. "You really do enjoy sucking cock, don't you?" Dave asked her, knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say that she enjoyed it and that it turned her on.

"Yes. I really do." She said and went back to mouth fucking his cock the way she had been.

"I notice that your nipples get hard every time you've sucked my dick. I figured it was either cold in here or you got turned on whenever you sucked on a cock. lol" he joked.

Reluctantly she removed her mouth again and explained to Dave that sucking cock always excited her ever since she first did it. She wasn't sure why but something about pleasing a guy with her mouth turned her on and always makes her nipples hard. She then sat up higher and moved his stiff cock over her nipples and spread the saliva and precum mixture over both of her nipples. Dave was going into overdrive at this site. Why he hadn't thought to do that earlier, he wasn't sure.

"Jessica, Would you mind if I cum on your tits?" Dave asked with a sense of pleading urgency.

"Mmmmm, yes. Then I can lick your delicious Cum off my tits. Would you like that?" Jessica teased.

"OMG, yes! I want to see you lick your own tits and eat my Cum off of those perfect nipples." Jessica went back to moving her mouth over his cock and began tweaking her own nipples as Dave held his cock firmly. The harder he grasped his cock the closer he came to another mind blowing orgasm. This one was special though because he was going to put his precious swimmers on the best nipples he'd ever seen. Jessica, feeling his cock get super hard, realized he was about to burst and increased the pace of her mouth fucking and focused on the end of Dave's cock as she moved. Finally Dave couldn't hold back any more and pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it at her tits. He stroked his cock once and shot a blast right onto her right tit. Jessica held her tits up and pushed them together to give Dave a double target of nipple bliss. He milked his cock and squeezed out more Cum onto her other nipple. He stroked himself more in an effort to produce more glaze for those nipples but was unable. Jessica leaned forward and took Dave back into her mouth and sucked hard on his cock to pull out whatever was left. She let his cock pop free from her mouth and then lifting up her left tit, stuck out her tongue and flicked it over her nipple. She gathered up all the sweet Cum he had sprayed her tit with and then moved over to the other. Dave was smiling so much he felt like a goon. He couldn't believe how hard he shot that first blast of Cum out. It was as if it couldn't wait to meet it's target.

Jessica cleaned her tits with her tongue and swallowed every last drop. Then she stood up and looked Dave in the eye and said "Your turn". Dave wasn't exactly sure what she meant. She then leaned back and held up her tits to Dave, suggesting that he also suck on them.

Dave was hesitant at first but couldn't resist wanting to suck on those perfect nipples. He leaned down and did as she suggested. He took her nipple into his mouth and just started suckling it like a newborn. His other hand was caressing her left tit and he then switched and did the same to the other. Jessica loved the way that Dave sucked on her nipples. She didn't know if he would suck on them after he put his Cum on them but was glad to see that he was willing to be adventurous and daring. Dave was pleasantly surprised at the taste of his Cum on her nipples. He was fearful that he would not like it and maybe even vomit due to the taste of his own Cum but it wasn't actually that bad. So he just continued to suck on her tits as long as she let him.

.

.

.

Jennifer had just come down from her orgasmic high and was laying on top of Tim. She started to regain her senses and the reality of what had just happened hit her. She suddenly sat up and move off of Tim.

"What's wrong Jennifer?" Tim asked realizing by the look on her face that she was now panicking.

"I can't believe we just did that. We had sex. I've only ever had sex with Dave before and now I have officially cheated on him with you." she sobbed.

"It's ok Jennifer. They will never know. It will be our little secret. I obviously won't tell if you won't" he promised in hopes that she would follow suit and keep this little fling to herself.

"I don't know if I can live with a big lie like that. I'll think about it every time Dave and I attempt to get physical. I can't live with such a big lie." Jennifer said with such despair in her voice.

"I was only supposed to cheer you up and make you feel more confident and sexy. I didn't mean for us to do the things we did tonight." Tim admitted without thinking about what he said.

"Wait, what do you mean 'supposed to cheer me up'? This was planned?" She asked with disdain now in her voice.

"No no! "This" wasn't planned. I mean I just wanted to make you remember that you were a sexy woman and I felt that you could use some attention and encouragement."

Jennifer was now aware that Jessica must have put Tim up to this knowing full well that Tim would not be able to resist her, especially if they got a little tipsy with the drinks. This all made sense now and she knew that Jessica had intended for this to go too far so that they would all be in the same boat and Dave and her and so they couldn't be held accountable for what they did if she and Tim did the same things. She was suddenly very brazen and stopped covering herself with her arms. Tim noticed the change in her expression and wondered what just happened inside that head of hers.

"I guess you're right Tim. I have been pretty down lately and have had some issues with Dave regarding our sex life. I think after tonight, I will be much better off and won't be so timid anymore. Thank you for showing me that I can be a woman that has abilities she didn't know she had. I will keep this our little secret." as she smiled. Her tits were on display again and Tim was doing his best to look her in the eye but just couldn't resist staring at her voluptous tits. He was getting hard yet again and couldn't believe that his cock was able to get hard so many times in one night. Jennifer noticed Tim was again staring at her tits and she now realized that this game was going to get more and more interesting as time went on. She was now pretty sure that Dave and Jessica were together doing who knows what.

"I'm going to lay on the bed here and I want you to do whatever you want to do with me Tim." Jennifer offered. Tim couldn't believe his ears. It was like she flipped a switch and went to another dimension. Jennifer lye on her back and used her arms at her side to push her tits together to entice Tim. Tim instantly moved over top of her and positioned his 9" piston between her tits again. Jennifer knew he would want that again and obliged him. She pushed her tits together and looked up at him. He began thrusting his cock in and out of her tits.

"Please fuck my tits and cum all over them Tim. I want to have you Cum all over my big sexy tits"

Tim didn't know where this dirty talk had come from but he wasn't going to waste it. He held himself in position and began to fuck her tits with abandon. His cock was pushing so far into her cleavage that his tip was hitting Jennifer in the neck and caused her to move her head back to avoid being throat punched by his ramming rod. It didn't take too long before Tim was ready to explode. He pushed his cock in and out one final time with gusto and then sat up and grabbed his cock as he aimed it at her nipples. Jennifer pushed her tits together still to give him a nice landing area for his load and Tim deposited whatever cum he had left onto her globes of pleasure. He then used his cock to spread his Cum around on her nipples and Jennifer was turned on by the soft slippery feel of his cock caressing her nipples.

"Come up here" she ordered. Tim moved forward and Jennifer grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her mouth. She then opened up wide and moved as much of him into her mouth as she could and then closed her lips around his shaft and pushed him away as she sucked on him to clean off whatever was left. She then leaned her head back and opened her mouth as she swirled her tongue to savor the taste of Tim's fresh cum. She was finding herself intoxicated by the flavor and texture of it. Tim was loving the fact that this woman that only hours ago had admitted to being disgusted by semen was not becoming a cumslut right before his very eyes.

"Now do me." she ordered and spread her legs. Tim moved down and tried to position his cock at her pussy opening. "NooooOOO. I want you to do ME now" she emphasized.

Tim now knew what she meant and he wasted no time. He dove down and pulled her panties aside again and began to tongue Jennifer's pussy up and down it's entire length. He sucked on her clit and flicked it with his tongue. Soon he had Jennifer panting and moaning and he reached up and fondled her massive tits as he feasted on the sweetest pussy he'd ever tasted.

"You taste really good" he said inbetween laps up and down her lips. Then focused his attention on her clit as he teased her nipples. He felt Jennifer's hand come to the back of his head and he knew what that meant. He just kept the same motion going until she arched her back and pushed her pussy towards his face, while holding him in place. She started to gush her creamy Cum and Tim eventually started to probe her hole to get as much of that cream as he could find. He continued to lick her until she couldn't stand it anymore and then she sat up, leaned down toward him and kissed him on the lips. Tim was surprised by her bold approach and then kissed her back. They both opened their mouths and began to kiss more passionately. Tim wasted no chance to hold her tits in his hand. Jennifer returned the gesture and was toying with his nipple.

.

.

.

After some time, Dave and Jessica decided it was time for her to head back and make it seem like the night they each had explained to Tim and Jennifer made sense with the timing of her return. Jessica was the only one that was going back to the house since Dave had mentioned that he was working overnight.

Jessica traveled back home conflicted about her actions with Dave and the fact that she had allowed him to put his dick into her pussy and had fucked her. She didn't really anticipate that happening and felt that maybe this whole situation was not going the way she really wanted it to. Hopefully, her plans to get Jennifer and Tim to enjoy each other that evening worked out as she hoped it would. She had no idea and would soon find out.

To be continued...