Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

My Mom was talking with Mrs. Baxter in the library when I got to the house. She got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was great seeing her but I was really apprehensive about what was going to happen. I sat and talked with both Mrs. Baxter and my mom for about an hour. Jessica came in and joined the conversation. It was approaching lunch time and Mrs. Baxter said I needed to get to work helping Hilda. She said I was free to eat with them in the dining room.

I set the table and went to the kitchen to help Hilda. I loaded the food cart and wheeled it into the dining room. I served the meals I had been taught and my mom was amazed at how well I performed.

"I never could get him to set the table at home." My Mom said. "You'll have to teach me your secrets for training him. It might come in handy some time."

The women laughed as I completed my duties, I sat down to eat with them, but didn't speak much unless directly asked a question.

"So Dave," my Mom said. "Ruth tells me she had to discipline you a couple of times. I hope it wasn't for anything serious. Did she take you over her knee like I did? Did you get an erection?"

I turned beet red. I couldn't talk to my mom about the things that had happened to me over the summer. It was too embarrassing, so I didn't answer. I simply grunted a little.

"Dave" Mrs. Baxter said. "Your mother asked you a question. Is that any way to speak to your mother? Since you can't tell her what happened, maybe a demonstration is in order. Fetch my paddle."

Reluctantly I retrieved the paddle that always hung on the wall in the library. My mom asked to see it and as she examined it she smiled.

"This is almost like mine." Mom said. "I bet his ass felt it when you were done with him."

"He most certainly did, Sue" Mrs. Baxter said. "And he did get an erection, at least initially, but by the time I was finished, he was crying like a baby. Now, what do you think is an appropriate number for his disrespect of you? I think 25 would be good."

"I don't know. 25 doesn't really sound like much of a punishment. That's about enough to get him excited." Sue Robinson said.

I couldn't believe my own mother was throwing me under the bus. She was holding the paddle and hitting her palm with it a couple of times.

"Oh Sue" Mrs. Baxter said. When we punish a naughty boy in this house, everyone participates. That means there will be 25 strokes each from me, Jessica, the cook Hilda and of course you. That's 100 strokes, and he better thank us for each one."

"Well, that sounds more appropriate. My Mom said. "Over the knee or the back of the chair?"

"Your choice" Mrs. Baxter replied.

Hilda was called into the room to assist with my punishment. Mrs. Baxter took me over her knee and I managed to count and thank her for each stroke. Hilda was next. She blistered my ass while bent over a chair. She got to administer 5 extra strokes as I was unable to keep count due to my crying. I was made to stand in the corner. I listened as Mrs. Baxter filled my mom in on all of the thing that had occurred over the summer. By the time she was finished I had recuperated enough to go over Jessica's lap.

Her paddling was not as painful as Hilda's, and my penis rubbing against her leg brought it back to life. When I got off of her lap I had an erection and my Mom was staring at it.

"Looks like some things never change" she said. "Over the back of this chair young man. To hell with the 25 strokes. You're getting 25 for not answering me earlier, 25 for having that erection in my presence and an additional 25 for each week that you didn't call me. That's three weeks in all or 75 more strokes. That's 150 strokes if my math is correct, and you better stay in place for each one. I'd hate to add any additional for breaking proper etiquette."

Mom was a different woman. I don't know if she was taking out her frustrations from the divorce on me or if she was imagining I was my dad and she was getting her revenge. Maybe she was worked up seeing the others paddling me. I endured it. All 150 strokes. I was crying by the time she was done, but managed to count each one without suffering a penalty. I was sent back to the corner.

"You're right Ruth" Mom said. "I imagined it was my ex bent over the chair and I had just caught him fucking that tramp in my bed. It felt good to beat him. I was finally able to let go of all the emotions I had locked up inside me. You're right. This was great therapy. I hope I didn't hurt him too much."

"Nonsense" Ruth Baxter replied. "The butt can take a lot more than people realize. Dave has received worse, and probably will again. Give him a minute in the corner there and he'll be good as new. Well, maybe a little bruised, but that will heal with time."

Hilda went back to the kitchen while the other ladies stood and watched the glow of my butt recede. I was told to remain naked for the rest of the day. They said the air would do me good. About 2 pm the doorbell rang. It was my responsibility to answer it. I opened it slightly trying to protect my identity. Standing there was a woman in her mid-thirties.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Joyce Baxter." She said. "My mother is expecting me."

Reluctantly I opened the door. She looked at me and smirked. I told her that her mother was in the library. She said she knew the way. She told me to get her luggage and take it up to her bedroom.

"The car is parked on the street. The keys are in it. The luggage is in the back." She said.

This meant that I would have to race out to her car, get the keys and open the rear hatch. I would then have to carry her luggage back up the sidewalk and up to her room. Of course, I was still naked and all of this was to be done in broad daylight. To make things worse, there were several of the Tri Sig sisters sunbathing on the front lawn across the street.

I made a mad dash. Fortunately I didn't attract any attention as the girls had their eyes shut soaking up some rays. I opened the door and grabbed the keys. I pushed the button that I thought would unlock the rear hatch, but instead, the panic alarm went off. The girls looked up and got an eyeful. So much for stealth.

The girls started clapping and yelling "streaker, streaker" which brought more attention to me. Several other girls came out of the sorority house. Some had their cell phones and were taking pictures. I grabbed all the luggage I could carry and headed back to the house. In all it took three trips to bring in all the luggage. Each time I scurried out to the car it seemed like more girls had come out to see what was going on. There were even girls from the other sorority houses looking to see what the commotion was. Fortunately, the police never showed up. Thank heaven for small miracles.

Joyce was the first of the sisters to show up. By late that evening her three sisters had arrived along with the two husbands. Joyce was the oldest. She was about 33 and single. She had dirty blond hair and was attractive despite being about 30 lbs. overweight. She had curves in most of the right places, only a little more so around the waist. She worked in a law office as an attorney somewhere in California. She had a no nonsense demeanor and was a devout feminist.

Jan was 29 and had been married for four years. She was the tallest of the sisters, standing just over 6' tall in her bare feet. Today she was wearing 4" heals to make her height even more impressive. She was slim but not what you would call skinny. She worked as a political activist in the nation's capital and lived in the suburbs of Northern Virginia. Her husband's name was Joe, although she called him Josephine. He was at least 6" shorter than Jan and had a slight build. He was dressed in slacks and a shirt that looked decisively feminine. It would not surprise me if he was wearing woman's panties under his outer clothes.

Juanita was 27 and was also single. Outside of Jessica, she was the prettiest of the sisters. She stood about 5'6" and may have weighed 110 lbs. She was a journalist living in Chicago. She was a member of several femdom groups and often attended play parties when not working. She had several submissives who served her on a regular basis but wasn't ready to settle down as her career was in high gear and she wasn't ready for the commitment of family life.

Judy was 25. She had been married less than a year. Her husband's name was Rob. She was shorter than the other sisters barely reaching 5'4". What she lacked in height she made up for with her chest. Her tits were at least 44DD and were nearly popping out of the blouse she was wearing. She packed a few extra pounds around her middle and her ass was full.

She had blond hair which I didn't believe was her natural color. Given her build she could easily be the star in some porn movie. She appeared to fit the stereotype of the dumb blond, but when she spoke she was articulate and witty. Her husband was a little taller than her but cowered in her presence. There was no doubt who ruled that nest.

Tuesday I was off to the Boutique. Everyone there was in a good mood. It was Robin's birthday and the gang was going out after work to celebrate. They asked me to go but I told them I had to get home. I was a little behind on my daily assignments because of my meeting with Prof. Williams and the arrival of the family. I wanted to try and get caught up some this evening.

"Nonsense" Ms. Winslow said. "I'll give Ruth a call. I'm sure it will be alright."

Ms. Winslow caught up with me after lunch and said she had spoken to Ruth. She said everything was fine at home and Rob and Joe had volunteered to finish all the chores that needed to be completed. I could only imagine what 'volunteered' meant. Anyway, I was to meet the gang at Clyde's tonight after closing.

Clyde's was a bar just off of campus and was a popular hangout for college students during the school year. They offered cold and more importantly, cheap beer and nightly entertainment. The rest of the afternoon went by quickly. After work I went home to freshen up a little and then headed to the party. I hadn't been out since before classes ended and I was actually looking forward to a beer or two.

I arrived at Clyde's. There were 4 ladies sitting at the table that was arranged for at least 20. I noticed a few presents which made me feel bad as I didn't bring anything.

"Don't worry about that" Ms. Winslow said. "I'm sure Robin with just be glad that you came."

Some of the other employees started arriving. It was apparent that I was not the only one to freshen up after work. These girls were dressed to impress. Some wore short skirts, others had on jeans that must have taken 10 minutes to wiggle into and a couple had on shorts that barely covered their beautiful ass cheeks. I was dressed in casual attire, jeans and a dressy t-shirt.

There was a mixture of girls from the shop and some I didn't know. Robin introduced me to the others but I really couldn't recall their names. We all ordered drinks and I offered to buy Robin a round since I didn't have a birthday present for her.

"Why don't you strip off those pants and give me what's between your legs" Robin joked. "I've already seen it, but would sure like to feel it too."

All of the girls burst out in laughter. I could see this was going to be a long night, especially after the alcohol started flowing. We talked for a while and Robin decided to open her presents before the band started and it got too crowded. She opened the first present which was from Ms. Winslow. She held it up. It was a paddle from the store. More laughter from the group.

It looked like a lot of the girls had shopped at the Boutique and a few caused the group to hoot and holler. Robin received several pairs of edible undies, a strap-on and a bag of clothespins. There was some intimate apparel and various lotions and creams. By the time she had unwrapped all the presents she had enough loot to open her own sex shop. Robin took all the goodies out to her car and returned in time to hear the band start up.

"Let's dance." she said.

I felt obligated to join her on the dance floor. She was a good dancer while I just moved my feet in beat with the music. We danced for a couple of songs then went back to the table to catch up on our drinks. I danced with most of the girls that night. Some were fast songs and others more of the bump and grind variety. Robin was all over me during a couple of the slower songs.

It was nearly midnight when Pam came in the door. Those who had to open the next day had left early, but there was still a group of 10 or 12 who were still there partying. Pam came over and started talking to Samantha. I had dated Pam the beginning of my sophomore year for a couple of weeks before dumping her. She was becoming too possessive and I wanted freedom to explore. She kept looking my way as she and Samantha talked. I got the feeling it would be best if I headed home, but before I could, Pam came over and started talking to me.

I wanted to be polite so I sat there and listened to her talk about what was going on in her life. I remained quiet, only answering questions when I dad to. She asked what I was doing here with all these women and I told her about Robin's birthday party.

"So you're not here with any of them?" she asked. "Then how about a dance. You know I've missed you."

I followed her to the dance floor. It was a slow song and seemed to go on forever. Pam's hands were all over me. She was rubbing my ass and even reached down and briefly fondled my cock. Being a normal, although kinky male, my cock had become erect. Pam smiled and put her arm around my neck. Soon she began kissing me and due to all the alcohol I had drunk, I accepted her tongue.

I guess we were making a bit of a scene on the dance floor because when I got back to the table several of the girls were giving me 'the look'. Every guy knows what the look is. It's that stare a woman gives when she's caught you doing something she thinks is wrong. It makes no difference if you can explain, in her mind you are guilty.

With Pam now sitting beside me and occasionally reaching under the table to get a discrete grope of my cock, I was stuck until closing time. Pam offered to give me a ride home, explaining I was too drunk to drive, but I told her I had arranged for transportation and would be fine. It was after 2am when I finally staggered into my apartment. Jessica was waiting for me there.

"You were supposed to be home by midnight." She yelled. "Look at you, you're drunk. Did you drive in that state? We will talk about this in the morning. Wait. What's that smell? Do I smell perfume? What have you been up to, mister?"

I woke up with a bit of a headache. I remembered why I quit drinking, the morning after sucked. I decided I had better put what happened last night in my notebook. I knew I was going to get hammered, and didn't want to do double jeopardy like that first Thursday night punishment session. I got cleaned up and headed to the kitchen to start my daily routine.

I served breakfast and ate in the kitchen. Rob and Joe came in and said they were supposed to help me clean today. I appreciated their help and we laid out a plan of action. I liked both of them. They told me of their lives as submissives which corresponded to what I had been going through. Although they only had to submit to their wives 24/7, they were occasionally loaned to friends or served at femdom parties that their wives attended.

Since it was a holiday, and we were able to finish our work early, we had most of the afternoon to lounge around the pool. We still had to wait on the women hand and foot, but there was still an opportunity to relax in the sun. My mom and I got together that afternoon and talked. It seems that Mrs. Baxter had filled her in on all the activities I had endured since school let out. At first my mom was upset, but then she remembered the magazines she had caught me reading and figured this was what I wanted.

Mrs. Baxter had been teaching her about female supremacy and provided her with websites and books that explained the benefits of a female led relationship. My mom said this was something that she wanted to experience for herself. She even said she got excited watching me get spanked and enjoyed the experience herself. She assured me that there would not perform anything sexual with me, only discipline and punishment when needed.

That evening I met with Mrs. Baxter and Jessica in the library. I explained the previous night's activities including what happened with Pam. I told her that Ms. Winslow had not told me about the midnight curfew.

"I guess we'll let the Ladies decide." Mrs. Baxter said. "We have cancelled this week's Thursday night house meeting since we are having our first LADIES Club meeting on Friday. Your name has been added to the agenda.

Chapter 19: The Ladies first party

Ms. Winslow gave me a half day off on Friday since I had to prepare for the party. Joe and Rob were busy cleaning when I got home and I pitched in to help them. They were more quiet than usual and to be honest, I didn't feel much like talking either. By the time the women started arriving that evening I was a nervous wreck.

At 7 pm Mrs. Baxter called the meeting to order. "I would like to thank everyone for coming." Mrs. Baxter said. "It looks like a large group for our first disciplinary session. We do have some guests tonight. First let me introduce my daughters Judy, Juanita, Joyce and Jan. Also here tonight as special guests we have Dave's mother who is visiting with me and several employees of Boutique le Femme, whom I hope will consider joining our group. Finally, we have a friend of Samantha's, Pamela Murphy. Please make our guests feel at home."

She announced that she, Bridget Campbell, Edna Williams, Mayor Doris Bowman and Pauline Riley had been elected to serve as the Mistresses of the high court. She also announced that Hilda Waugh, Mary Lou Wilson, Stephanie Charles, Priscilla Frazier, Tina Ambrose and Patricia Johnson had been appointed Dommes of Discipline.

"Next I would like to introduce tonight's boys. We have Joe and Rob who will be serving you tonight. There are also five boys who will be on trial. First is John Campbell, CEO of the Bank of Elliott; next to him is Judge Tom Riley; we have Roger Bowman, husband of Mayor Doris Bowman and finally Dave and Jim who you met last time."

"Before we get started with the trials," she continued. "Here is our 'male order catalogue'. It contains the names and vital statistics of the 25 males who have been approved by the high court. We currently have 15 singles and 10 who are in relationships with our members. Feel free to browse the listings and contact any that look interesting. Their vital statistics, contact information and limits are included. You will definitely want to bring one of them to our next party in two weeks. You will each get a copy of the book and updates as they become available. We might even put the information on line for your convenience."

Tonight's agenda includes the disciplinary trials of 5 of our boys. Following the trials, those found guilty will be sentenced to a punishment that will be carried out before the group. Following punishment, we will hold an educational session which all are invited to participate. Tonight's educational topic will be on use of clothespins and clamps.

"Now, for the trial and sentencing portion of the evening." She said. "Each of the accused will be brought before the court and stripped naked. The accuser will present her case, including any evidence and witnesses she cares to produce. The male will then provide a defense, if any. The Court will take all evidence into consideration."

"After all cases have been heard, the court will pronounce sentence. The sentence will then be administered by the Dommes of Discipline, assisted as needed by the other ladies present."

medic45
medic45
369 Followers