Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK" Mrs. Baxter said. "All of you who were present at the party, along with Jessica and Sue Robinson are invited to participate. I think the Dommes of Discipline should participate also, and since I haven't had any fun yet, all of the High Court will also get a spin. That's a total of 24 women."

She gave the women involved a piece of paper and told them to print their name on it. Jessica then passed a bowl around which each lady dropped their name into. After stirring the names, Mrs. Baxter pulled out the name of first contestant.

"Pam" she said. "You're up first."

Pam spun at the wheel landed on 20. She rolled one of the dice. It landed on a 2. Twenty strokes with the riding crop was announced and Pam administered them quickly. Pauline Riley was next. She got to pick a card. It was the 'Clothespin card'. She spun again with the wheel landing on 25. The roll of the dice totaled 11. She placed 25 pins on my cock and balls, then after 11 minutes whipped them off using a riding crop. I was howling in pain. Only 22 more to go.

One of the girl's from the party landed on 'loose a turn'. She was so disappointed. Robin spun next and landed on 'double up'. She spun again landing on 'take a card'. Mrs. Baxter explained that meant that Robin would be entitled to two cards. The Robin gave one of the cards to her friend who had lost her turn.

Robin's card read. "Roll both dice. The male is required to bring you to orgasm in any way you please. The number of orgasms is equivalent to the sum of dice. This must be completed by the next party or the male will be receive punishment."

Robin rolled the dice. Double 6's. She was entitled to 12 orgasms over the next two weeks.

The other girl was one of the employees at the Boutique. Her card read "You have earned the services of this lowly male. Roll the dice to see how long he must serve you. She rolled the dice. I was hers for 8 hours. I learned later that she was Pam's roommate.

There were some more whipping and floggings. I received two canings and a "ladies choice" from Tina Ambrose. She chose the penis whip which she applied to my exposed balls.

Half of the women had gone. My mom was next to spin. She spun 'double up'. Her second spin landed on 50.

"That's 100 stokes" she said. The roll was a 1. The paddle. My mom was going to paddle my butt 100 times in front of these ladies who were cheering her on. I was in tears when she finished.

Several more women landed on numbers earning me an additional paddling, cropping and two spankings with the hairbrush. All of the instruments had been used on me. By the time it was over, every inch of my body ached. Most was red or bruised. I still had to submit Pam's roommate for 8 hours and bring Robin to 12 orgasms before the next party. As the attendees left each one paddled or pinched me in some manner. I was left in the stocks until Mrs. Baxter released me in the morning. She made me service her to several orgasms before she let me go.