Dave Gets an Education Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trials began. I looked on the faces of the ladies of the high court as one male after another pleaded their cases. The women looked unmoved by anything the males said. Some of the accusations included being late for dinner, not doing assigned chores, failure to satisfy, and having an erection without permission. None seemed to compare with the offenses I knew I would be charged with.

Jessica took the floor. I stood there naked, my hands behind my back. She charged me with breaking curfew, getting drunk, driving while intoxicated, and having an unauthorized erection and seduction of another woman in public. She presented her evidence which included testimony from those who were there and pictures of me and Pam kissing on the dance floor.

When Pam got up to testify she said she didn't know I was involved with anyone and she even asked if I was. She said that I wanted to resume the relationship we had earlier in the year. This was all a lie and I could see that Pam was out for revenge because I dumped her during the fall semester. I was getting evil looks from the court and I knew I had to set things right. When Pam told the court that we had dated for two weeks and that I fucked her then dumped her, I knew my ass was grass. What woman would not get pissed off at such an allegation?

The court listened to my side of the story but my accounting of the situation compared to the testimony of all the women there got me nowhere. All of the women from the party testified and I knew they were not there by coincidence. I guessed that Samantha had set me up again. Mine was the last case and the court retired to deliberate.

After about 30 minutes, during which time the wine flowed freely, the Court took their seats and was ready to pass judgment. John Campbell was first. He was sentenced to a paddling for being late for dinner tree times during the previous week. Each of the Dommes were to administer 10 strokes with the paddle for each occurrence. That would be 180 strokes. Following that, his wife Bridget was to administer 6 with the cane for each episode, a total 0f 18.

John was led to a spanking bench that had been placed in the center of the room. The paddling began with John firmly secured to the bench. By the time Hilda was done, his ass was red and he was crying. Prof. Wilson was next and it looked like she hit as hard as Hilda. Stephanie Charles was next. I had only met her once. She was a nice looking blonde of average build. She was left handed and her strokes landed at a different angle form the previous two women. Nevertheless, she was effective.

The remaining three women followed in turn. None seemed to show any leniency in providing their punishment. By the end John was crying uncontrollable and begging for the punishment to end.

"Almost done." His wife Bridget said. "Just 3 sets of 6 with the cane. You know how you love the cane."

She administered her strokes to the pale skin just below the butt on the upper thigh. He howled and begged for her to stop. Her only response was "make sure your on time for dinner. Next time it will be worse."

Tom Riley was next. He was sentenced to a flogging for failure to complete all of his assigned chores. The flogging lasted for at least 20 minutes and his back was crimson colored by the time the women finished. He joined John standing in the corner. Jim was next. He was convicted of failure to satisfy Edith and Eleanor on demand.

He was taken to another corner and placed under a queening stool. His arms were locked to the legs of the stool and his face stuck through the opening in the seat. The seat was padded for the ladies comfort. The ladies were told that he would remain in that position for the rest of the party. The ladies were free to use him as they liked. A penis whip, flogger and riding crop were left with him in case the ladies felt a little inspiration was needed.

Roger Bowman was next. He was accused of having an unauthorized erection. Mayor Bowman said they were at a charity function when she noticed a bulge in her husband's pants. She had taken him to the patio where she confirmed the presence of an erection. He was sentenced to an evening with Kali.

He was to wear the Kali's Teeth Chastity belt for the remainder of the evening while serving all the ladies appetizers and wine. He was given two blue pills and the women were encouraged to stimulate him whenever possible. The key was given to his wife Doris with the instructions that it was up to her when she would let him loose. Roger looked pale when he heard the sentence.

I was the only one left. To say I was a little scared would be an understatement. I stood there awaiting my sentence. Mrs. Baxter sat there staring at me for a few moments. The waiting was as bad as the punishment. At least I thought so at the time.

"Dave" she began. "You have been found guilty of several charges. First, for coming in after curfew you will receive 10 strokes with the paddle from each of the Dommes. Since your mother is with us tonight, I think it is appropriate for her to participate as well, and since Jessica was the person offended, she will also participate."

"Second" she continued. "For the offense of drinking to excess, you will receive an additional 10 strokes and for the offense of driving while intoxicated you will receive 6 strokes with the cane from each of your disciplinarians. That's a total of 160 with the paddle and 48 with the cane."

"Now for Pam." She said. First we must address your previous conduct of using her and then dumping her. Pam will you come forward?"

Pam came forward. There was a pair of dice sitting on the table before the court. She was directed to pick up one of the dice and roll it. A three was showing when it stopped rolling. Pam was instructed to pick out the harness and dildo of her choice. She would be allowed to fuck my ass until she had achieved three orgasms.

"Now, for trying to seduce her and getting an erection in public," Mrs. Baxter said. "I will have Pam administer a whipping of your cock. She will masturbate you to erection and then whip it away. She will repeat this two additional times for a total of three. Aren't you glad she didn't roll that 6?"

I couldn't believe all that I had heard. A paddling and caning rom 8 different women, including my mother; being fucked in the ass by a woman who was pissed at me followed by her whipping my cock. I was glad I didn't have any more charges to account for.

I had received a paddling from half of the women selected to paddle me, and I had seen the others in action earlier in the night. I was bent over the spanking bench that John Campbell had occupied earlier in the evening. I was strapped down tightly so I couldn't move. Stephanie Charles was first and she swung with enthusiasm. She didn't hit as hard as some of the other women, but it was adequate to redden my butt.

Tina Ambrose was next. She was a heavy set woman of about 50. Her hair had started to turn from brown to grey and she wore glasses which hid some of her facial features. She reminded me of the pictures you see of a headmistress disciplining her students. She swung a little harder, or at least it seemed so to me. I was whimpering by the time she was finished.

I had taken so many spankings on my butt that I had developed some tolerance to the pain. Still 160 strokes followed by the cane was not going to be easy to bear. Priscilla Frazier went next followed by Patricia Johnson. Both women were large but not fat. Ms. Johnson was about 6' and Ms. Frazier looked to be 5'10". Both used their height as an advantage, swinging the paddle with their long arms increased the leverage and force of the impact. Hilda was next and my Mom was last to bat. Being punished by my mom was the worst, both from the humiliation, and from the pain.

I was allowed to rest for a few minutes. Pam suggested that she be allowed to fuck my ass while I was recovering from the paddling. There was no objection from the ladies. Pam selected a dong that was a little longer than my own, probably 9 inches. It was much larger in girth, probably 3 inches in diameter. She lubed the cock and my asshole with plenty of lube and then she pushed forward. One trust and she was half in, another and her balls were hitting my ass.

The pounding of her body against my ass intensified the pain from the paddling. I was still secured to the spanking bench so I was stuck there to accept what was being offered. Pam offered the other ladies an opportunity to use my mouth while she reamed my butt. Robin immediately volunteered. She turned around and presented her ass to me and I began licking. It took Pam about 20 minutes to achieve two of her three orgasms. She pulled out.

"Let's do the caning now. I'm getting tired and I want to have all of my strength when I fuck him one last time."

And so the caning began. I had only been caned one time and it was nothing compared to the pain I was feeling now. Each lady gave me six of her best. Some were experts causing 6 welts to appear across my butt. The welts were evenly spaced and stretched across both cheeks. 6 more were placed across my upper thigh. More were placed to intersect the previous strokes. Finally the last 6 were placed by my Mom. She wasn't as experienced and I think she actually showed me a little mercy.

Pam stepped up behind me again and invited Samantha to take the other end. Instead of having me orally service her, Samantha donned her own harness and pushed a fat rubber cock into my mouth. She thrust in time with Pam. I choked at first, unable to get into rhythm with the women. Finally Pam came for the third time.

It was time for another short break. Several of the women had been visiting Jim. Eleanor was spanking his cock with the penis whip. It was like a mini flogger with strands of rawhide about 12 inches in length forming the business end. Jim's legs were spread with a spreader bar so that his cock and balls were completely exposed. With each stroke you could hear a grunt from Jim and Eleanor yell "deeper." It continued until Eleanor got off and I saw Judy get on. She used a riding crop but the effect was the same.

Roger Bowman was in tears. The Viagra was doing its thing and so was Kali. Kali was winning the battle. I was unstrapped from the spanking bench offered some water to drink. I had lost track of time but knew it had to be getting late.

I was secured to a cross for the remainder of my punishment. Pam started stroking my cock. She was an expert and soon my cock was standing at attention. She continued stroking for a little while longer to make sure it was as hard as it could be. She then took the penis whip and swung just hard enough for me to feel. The anticipation was as bad as the impact. She continued giving me soft strokes and then began increasing the intensity. The longer she went the harder she hit. By the time she reached 50 I was totally limp and my cock hurt.

For the second round she took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it from head to balls. She played with my balls while she sucked. After a few minutes it started feeling wonderful and I developed a second erection. This time the pain was immediate. Her whip stuck hard and in a few strokes my cock was again limp. Pam changed tactics for the third erection. She started playing with my nipples as she massaged my balls. She left the cock alone since it was already sore. The combination of her stroking and massaging soon brought the desired results and I was once again sporting an erection.

She asked for a ruler and began spanking my cock with it. When it started to wilt she grabbed the head and pulled it taut and away from my body. She continued striking it over and over again until it was completely limp. When she let go it went somewhere to hide from this sadistic woman. Before she returned to her seat Pam whispered in my ear.

"I think I'm going to join this group. You will pay time and time again for dumping me. I'm going to be your worst nightmare."

It was now about 11 pm. The punishments had started about 3 hours ago. I knew Jim and Roger were suffering continuously due to their predicaments. John and Tom had fared a little better by comparison. They stood quietly in the corner trying not to draw attention to themselves.

There were about 35 to 40 women in attendance that night. Most had been sitting and watching, a few had been invited to participate while others had taken the initiative on their own. Mrs. Baxter was again addressing the group.

"We are now starting the interactive part of the evening. Until now, most of you have been sitting back, sipping wine and enjoying the show." Mrs. Baxter continued. "At least I hope you are enjoying the show."

There was a round of applause. A few of the women had been masturbating and there was the smell of sex in the air.

"The next order of business is the educational seminar which, as I announced earlier, involves clamps and pins." She announced. "Tonight Pauline Riley will demonstrate ways to use pins and clamps to discipline your male. After the demonstration, you are free to practice on any of our male models."

Mrs. Riley started with pins and demonstrated all of the places clothespins could be attached. Her husband Tom was her model. She started with his nipples, applying several to that sensitive area. She placed them on his balls and along the shaft of his penis. The penis head was next. She even attached them to his pee slit.

She told the ladies that the pins should not be left in place for too long as they could cut off circulation and cause permanent damage. She also indicated that leaving them on for prolonged periods caused numbness and defeated the purpose of applying them.

"Put them on and take them off." She said. It causes more pain, especially when you reattach them at a different angle."

She then applied pins to the eyebrows, earlobes, lips and tongue. She told the ladies they could attach pins about anywhere and cause pain. Next she talked about removal. She said they could be whipped off, which she demonstrated; pulled or twisted off, or simply released. She said the recirculation of blood to the area could be as painful as the application.

She talked about zippers next and told of how intense the pain is when they are removed. Again she demonstrated. She then moved on to clamps talking about the various types available. She mentioned things that could be purchased at hardware or office supply stores. There were clover clamps and tweezers and alligator clips. She talked about weighted clamps and vibrating ones as well. Finally she demonstrated the tower of pain.

The tower of pain was a device that attached to the nipples with cloverleaf clamps. It had a mechanism attached that pulled the nipple away from the body as a threaded rod was turned. The more the rod was turned the grater the pull and the more intense the pain. Once again she demonstrated. She concluded the demonstration by asking for questions.

"Feel free to try out various techniques. Try as many pins or clamps as you like. You can even have a competition to see who can attach the most pins to various parts of the male anatomy." She said.

It was now past midnight and some of the ladies started leaving. Mrs. Baxter thanked everyone for coming and announced she had saved a special ceremony for last. She asked me to step forward. I had a bad feeling. My body hurt from head to toe and I wasn't sure I could succumb to any additional torture. My cock still hurt from the penis whipping so I wasn't interested in sex either.

"Tonight, one of our males was convicted of multiple offenses affecting several of the ladies present. When this occurs, he is subjected to an additional torment, the 'Wheel of Torture'."

She then explained the wheel of torture. It was a wheel similar to the one used on 'Wheel of Fortune'. It was divided into about 25 'slices' with each slice having 2 numbers printed on it. Around the outer edge each the slice was numbered from 5 to 50. Around the inner hub they were numbered from 1 to 25. There was no correlation between the outer and inner number and each slice appeared to be numbered at random. Each slice also had a piece of Velcro attached. Several of the slices had cardboard signs attached. The signs read: Pick a card, lose your turn, Ladies choice, double up, and free spin.

I studied the wheel for a few minutes trying to figure it all out. Mrs. Baxter began explaining that she got the idea of this by watching the wheel of fortune. The contestant would spin the wheel and would win whatever 'prize' they landed on. Here the prizes were punishments.

"If the wheel landed on a number," she said. "The person spinning the wheel would roll one of the dice sitting on the table. The number rolled will determine what instrument will be used during the punishment. The available instruments are changeable. For tonight they are 1-paddle; 2-riding crop; 3-hairbrush; 4- flogger; 5- cane and 6- ladies choice. If the cane is used, the number of strokes correlates to the inside number (1-25), otherwise the outside number is used (5-50)."

She said the signs were added to give the wheel more flexibility. She said she had more signs that she could add or subtract depending on her mood and the severity of the desired punishment. She explained that when someone landed on one of the signed 'slices', they would follow the directions on the sign. For example, if a lady landed on 'pick a card' she would pick a card from the deck of cards that was also sitting on the table. She read one of the cards.

"Attach Clothespins. Spin the wheel again. Attach the number of clothespins indicated. Roll the dice to determine the length of time they are to remain attached. Remove them however you like."

She explained that the lady spinning the wheel would spin the wheel again. If she landed on 20, then 20 clothespins would be attached to the male's body. The lady would then roll the dice. If she rolled a 10, then the clothespins would remain attached for 10 minutes after the last clothespin had been applied.

"I think you get the picture. There are 52 cards in the deck. Just like a regular deck of cards." She said. "Each one describes a different punishment. The wheel and the dice establish the parameters for the punishment.

"If you land on 'loose a turn' you forfeit your opportunity to administer a punishment." She continued. "Landing on 'double up' doubles the punishment. The spinner will spin again and the male will receive double the punishment indicated. The same applies when a lady lands on 'free spin'. In this case the lady earns an additional spin. She will spin once for her initial spin and then be given a second spin and opportunity to administer a second punishment. She may also give the second spin to one of the other ladies if she chooses."

I was standing next to Mrs. Baxter in front of the ladies who remained. There were still about 30 women present. Jessica had rolled out a device I had not seen before. I recognized it as a stocks, similar to those used for punishment in colonial times. There was an opening for my neck and wrists to go through. The height of the opening was adjustable and it was set so I was bent at the waist so my torso was parallel to the floor. The top half of the enclosure locked my head and wrists in place. I was effectively bent over with my ass totally exposed.

Next she produced a device she called a humbler. It was a wooden contraption that clamped around my ball sack trapping my balls away from my body. The humbler was designed to pull my balls back between my legs and lock them there. My cock was pointing straight down and my balls were stretched and vulnerable. Even if I hadn't been in the stocks I wouldn't have been able to stand up, less I lose my balls. I knew this would become a painful position to maintain.