David & 'Lyssa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitsy laid her head on David's shoulder, taking comfort in his arm around her shoulders. She took a deep breath and began to tell David of the siege and subsequent events, at least, as much of the situation as she knew about.

Lady Shadow slipped unnoticed into the mansion. Easily eluding the giant guards. She ignored them as possible imposters. Bog mimics could do a lot with their appearance, but they couldn't duplicate the size of the giants.

She took her short curved dagger from her belt and slipped through the halls and rooms of the mansion with a stealth that any ninja from old Japan would have envied.

Where she found a bog mimic, she slew them with a deadly efficiency. Her sensitive nose guided her to the most cunningly disguised bog mimics, and she was never fooled again. A bog mimic wearing HERE form had the shock of its suddenly shortened life when it came face to face with the true Lady Shadow.

She was still prowling the halls, seen only by her prey, when Shana and the general arrived with the troops needed to sweep the grounds and the mansion thoroughly.

'Lyssa damn near leaped out of her skin when Lady Shadow decided to make her presence known again by tapping 'Lyssa on the shoulder.

Lady Shadow stepped back grinning broadly as 'Lyssa let loose with a barrage of curses that would do credit to any drill sergeant in any army anywhere.

'Lyssa finally calmed down enough to glare at her guest. "Scare me like that again, lady-cat, and I'll have your tail and ears added to my wardrobe."

Then she held her arms out and hugged Lady Shadow. "I'm glad you're safe and came back OK."

Lady Shadow hugged 'Lyssa back. She was not used to physical affection. But she found she missed it more than she wanted to admit.

A low throbbing buzz filled the room.

'Lyssa pulled back and grinned at her guest. "You're purring!"

"I am NOT purring," Lady Shadow declared. "That would be undignified."

"If you say so," ‘Lyssa snickered.