All Comments on 'David's 2nd Visit Pt. 0'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
This is too hot!

Wow! Another great chapter. So well written and so damn hot! The only negative thing I can say is it's just too short! Sure leaves me yearning for more.

Thanks,

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHO IS SICK HERE

BROTHERS WIFE SAID TO HIS BROTHER, I'LL DO ANYTHNG FOR YOU SEXUAL IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND.WHO WOULD WANT A WHORE LIKE HER AS THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDRED.NO RESPECT OR TRUST FOR DUMB HUBBY.WIMP OF THE MENTAL KIND.THERE NOTHING GOOD ABOUT A WOMAN LIKE THIS. AIDS AND STDS,SHE A WALKING KILLER AND THE BAD PART ABOUT IT SHE SELFISH.

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I love it! But I Understand It's a Work of Fiction

I enjoy the story and don't give a damn if it's just a fiction. BUT, somewhere is happening for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm out of here !...

Never even got into the story... when it got to a man with a man, that did it for me. That completely turned me off to this story and any others that might have that stuff in it, and you're such a "good" writer to boot.- I'm "gone".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Wish I could punch you in your wimp throat for wasting my time with crap like this.... Take your cum dumpster disease you call a wife and crawl into a hole idiot....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The real sicko's here

are the guys that read these stories and then profess to be disgusted and outraged at what the author has written. It appears they are trying to cover up their own sexual thoughts and tendencies.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A bit of fratricide is is order here. Then some whoricide.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous