All Comments on 'David's 2nd Visit'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HE THE PUSSY

HUBBY IS THE PUSSY IN THE HOUSE NOT THE WIFE.SHE A WHORE WITH FREE HAND TO FUCK ANYBODY.WIMP OF ALL TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wimp Cuckold

Just another wimp cuckold story. Is this a true story from your life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved It!

I disagree with the previous two comments. Just because a husband loves to become a little submissive in the bedroom he doesn't become a wimp. I enjoy the same treatment from time to time. I'm a biker, I carry expert rifle and pistol marksmanship medals from the military, I am a Combat Veteran who has seen and caused death. I am not a wimp. But can totally relate with this very sexual and hot situation. I want to read more!

CPO USN-Retired, Vietnam Veteran

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Crap

I think the Loving Wife category is abused by authors probably because

it gets more readers than any other category and authors have personal

agendas which don't enclude proper classification of their stories.

I would classify your story as fetish or MUCH more than Loving Wife.

Of course if you had put it in fetish, I would never have

commented on it because I would never had read it.

In my opinion, Loving wife stories should be about a cheating spouse

that gets caught and how that situation is resolved by the two marriage

partners

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
re: Loved it

"Just because a husband loves to become a little submissive in the bedroom he doesn't become a wimp."

That's pretty much the definition of a sexual wimp. The other stuff you cite to rationalize your position is just bupkis.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
WELL?l

If they are going to fuck everyone is sight why get married? They could easily share a shack.

Why perform the marriage vows and just throw them out the door?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Immature readers

geez, i hope people learn to read the stories and comment on the stories and not the author. grow up people! this is a site for erotica. if you're so straight and narrow, don't even bother visiting the sight cuz you might get a heart attack or something.

to laurieshusband--i enjoyed this story, too. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Who cares

No ad or no movie ever shows anything erotic about old people. Few would be interested and most people would think it gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
top marks

one of the better written series of stories on the site. your whole ccollection rocks. can't wait for next installment to the family new years eve.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Could have been much, much more erotic with just some additional words.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Winner

What an author! He does cucks, whores, cheating, and incest without missing a cliche. What a POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous