All Comments on 'David's Sister Tells Her Story'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
talk about a waste of space

telling a story ONCE is enough we don't need to read it from the other point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
huge mistake

The author makes a huge mistake in use of words. By the dictionary (slang or straight) "spunk" is a form of behavior NOT a reference to semen/orgasm.

Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanover 10 years ago
Huge mistake NOT

It may be a bit old fashioned but it's a perfectly valid word here in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spunk no problem

If we in the UK can accept Trunk for Boot, Fender for Wing etc, why would that reader have difficulty in understanding what Spunk is.

Good story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total load of rubbish Never read anything so bad I would give it "00"if I could

Never read anything so bad I would give it "00"if I could

MichaelPetersonMichaelPetersonover 10 years agoAuthor
Response

It's all according to taste but I can't help noting the most rapid rising volume of readers of perhaps any of my stories.

I tend to use the term 'spunk' out of habit and it is a correct term colloquially and I note it's use by others. Just seems odd that this story attracts criticism for the usage of that word.

As for writing a new version of a previous story, no apologies for this. I believe it creates a great opportunity to explore a story more and to add new elements. I did advise its format in the intro.

Other than that, thanks for the supportive comments and the high number of readers. Both are a great encouragement to me.

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
Advice on anonymously posted bull shit

I personally liked your story I'm not saying it was perfect but then how the hell would I know. I'm just a literotica fan. What I'm not is someone who will bash your work hiding behind anonymous. If I don't like your work and think I have a better idea I will let you know. If I just don't like it I will read something else. But if I'm critical of your work, I will have the balls to let you know who I am. Thanks and good luck,

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous's huge mistake

My Oxford (English), Websters (American) and Macquarie (Australian) dictionaries all give semen or seminal fluid as meanings for spunk.There are several other meanings as well. Get a better dictionary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

I thought it was supper hot, if I had a brother I'd want him to do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny

I'm just entertained by all of you gushing, praising, bitching, castigating, criticing, and generally blah, blah, blahing. Read the story, bitches. If you like it move on to the next. Sure, compliment the author if you liked it but don't go overboard. There are no Ernest Hemmingways on Literotica. It's free erotic entertainment. If you don't like a story either give it some constructive criticism or maybe write something better to show how it should be done.............Wankers

rufriterrufriterover 10 years ago
Just one inaccuracy

Unlike some other readers I have no problem with the use of the word 'spunk'. In fact in some parts of Northern England it is also referred to as 'sponk'. It's just semantics, so who really cares anyway?

I did however find the writing style rather staccato, and lacking in 'flow', but that could be just me.

It is obvious that the writer is a male though, because any female knows that once she has had two fingers inside her cunt, she no longer has a hymen, so although she may still be a cock virgin, she is no longer a true virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I loved the story. there was a couple of spekling mistakes but I would have to read the story again to pick up where they are.

I hope to see more of this great story.

BBBongBBBongover 9 years ago
Still a virgin....

rufriter wrote, in part:

"It is obvious that the writer is a male though, because any female knows that once she has had two fingers inside her cunt, she no longer has a hymen, so although she may still be a cock virgin, she is no longer a true virgin."

She could have shoved a 20 foot log up her pussy, but unless she's been fucked with a dick, the overwhelming majority of us say that yes, she's still a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoy it for what it's worth!

I thought it was a perfectly enjoyable story. Natural curiosity got the best of them. I wondered why she was fucking two guys with no protection; not very smart. And while I would enjoy being her brother, I definitely would not like eating sloppy seconds out of her twat---especially not knowing what kind of polliwogs the other guy had in his plumbing system. But the sex was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot as Hell!

Zoe needs to meet Claire. A threesome with David would be nice. Eventually, Zoe does daddy, mommy does David, and Claire does them all. What a series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOL!

IF she is fingering herself there can't be a hymen there.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

AWESOME adventure.

Wish she was my sister.

Can’t wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous from two years ago has neither spoken with women who trust them or with gynecologists (I assume it is really a him, though.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...