David's Sister Tells Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he'd had his fuck, I could tell he wanted to go so I saw him out. I was still horny. Then I got dirty too. I went into David's room. I was wearing his tee shirt. I asked if I could get into bed with him and he wanted me to. I slithered my hot pussy down his body.

I said "D'you know I've had sex tonight?" and he said he had heard us and he could smell sex on me. I told him that it was bareback sex, that the guy had come in me. Then I put my hand on his cock. He was rock hard. He admitted that when he had heard us it got him very turned on.

We kissed erotically. Then I pulled the shirt off so that he saw the love bite I had on my tit. I said things like "So you get excited by hearing me being fucked, do you? You get hard knowing I had another guy's cock in my cunt, that he was fucking me? Did you wank yourself while he was giving me hard strokes of his cock?" and David loved it.

I said "His cock was nice, it was very hard and he knew what to do with it. I let him see me naked, let him touch me all over, let him love-bite my tit. I let him spurt his spunk inside me, deep into my hot wet cunt - unprotected, it's still there, in me, his creamy spunk in my cunt."

Then I asked him to fuck me, to follow the guy into my cunt, to plunge his cock into the guy's spunk. I was so hot for it. He thrust his cock into me and we fucked erotically. We were like animals on heat. I came three times riding his cock then David shot his load up me.

During our fuck I'd begged him to lick my cunt. When he came, I straddled his neck and pushed myself onto his mouth. I ground against his face with my squelchy pussy. I loved it. David loved it. I knew that the spunk was leaking from me onto his face. I looked down through my cleavage at his face, framed by my tits, as he licked my spunky cunt.

We went to my bed and fucked again after a bit of a rest to get him hard and we fucked again in the morning.

By now, even after just a few fucks with David and one with my guy, I'm loving cock and the feel of having one pushed into me, probing my body. I know that I'm going to want a lot of fucking. When David followed my guy into me and we both revelled in it, it made me think that perhaps he and I will always fuck, no matter if we have partners or even if I'm married.

I have even begun to fantasize about David fucking me on my wedding day, before the wedding, while I'm wearing my white wedding dress and again straight after my wedding night, going down on me to lick my new husband's spunk from me.

Anyway, just telling my story a little bit out of sequence, after the night when we heard Mum and Dad fucking, I took Mum out to a wine bar. We sat in a quiet corner and shared a bottle of something sparkling. After a couple of glasses, Mum loosened up and I brought up the fact that I had heard her having noisy sex with Dad.

She was surprisingly open about it. She told me that they were a bit tipsy but not enough to not know what they were doing. They were doing some fantasy role play that they like to do and Mum had to pretend to be an eighteen year old. She said that Dad loves the idea of having sex with a much younger woman.

She said he really got off on it in their fantasy and he gave her such an amazing fucking that she came a lot and really hard, hence the screamer I'd heard. And the more she screamed, the harder he fucked her.

Then Mum added "The only thing I couldn't do was suck him off. I can't do it for some reason, never have. I can just manage a minute or two of cock in my mouth. It's his fantasy to be sucked off by an eighteen year old."

Then to my real surprise Mum asked "Do you suck off? Do you swallow?"

I blushed and stammered then I said boldly "Well actually Mum, I do. And I like to do it."

She smiled and said "Well, I'll leave that one in the air!" and she changed the subject.

So that's were I'm up to, wondering if Mum actually wants me to suck my Dad's cock. Of course, she doesn't know that David and I are fucking.

The more I think about it, the more I'm tempted to give my Dad his fantasy – and maybe a bit more too!

12