Dawn of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, either way, dear girl." He said, spreading his arms wide.

He smiled when she walked into the comfort of his strong arms and he caressed her face before picking her up and placing her on his hip, shocking her into silence. Patrick walked over to the stove to finish preparing breakfast before gently putting Zoe down; admonishing her for not cleaning up before breakfast. She smiled as he pointed her to the bathroom with a moderate spanking and giggled when he threatened to make sure he had a personal hand in getting her clean, his look playfully devious. Grabbing the sheet and running upstairs, she made the bed before walking towards the bathroom. It was then that she realized she didn't have clean clothes to put on or a towel to dry off with.

"Umm, I don't have any clothes!" She called down to the kitchen.

"They're waiting for you in the bathroom, dear." Patrick called back over the sound of the sizzling food.

"Oh! Thanks, Patrick!" She called back, surprised by his considerate nature.

Getting inside the shower, Zoe turned on the tap and let the steaming hot water beat down upon her sore body. As she looked down at herself, she saw a minefield of hickeys covering her body from where he'd left his mark and blushed even more from the none too subtle reminders of their night's passion. Lathering up with soap, she washed the soreness and sweat from her body before wetting her artificially straightened hair. Running her shampoo covered fingers through her hair, she sighed as she washed the pressing job out and hoped that he'd accept her as she really was rather than as her husband wanted her to be.

She also wondered to herself when he was planning on killing her as he'd promised but wiped the thought from her mind and decided on enjoying whatever time she had left with him. Soon, she was clean and her hair was its usual unruly self as she stepped out of the shower to find that the heat in the house had been turned on, presumably for her benefit. Zoe blushed a bit at his considerate behavior and quickly dried off with the provided towel before slipping on the large t-shirt he'd given her to wear around the house. It took a while longer before her hair, which held water like a sponge, had dried enough to start venturing out into other parts of the house but she eventually got that dry as well and headed downstairs to the promised breakfast.

Nervously, Zoe crept into the kitchen and to the man waiting to meet her for their morning rendezvous. She paused mid-stride as she reached the kitchen door and sighed in resignation before stepping into the kitchen and into her expected rejection.

"Hello, Lover. How are you feeling now?" Patrick asked, cheerfully.

"I'm doing okay." Zoe replied, blushing at his warm smile. Timidly, she walked to her seat and was shocked when he walked behind her chair and pulled it out for her. "Thanks, Patrick." She said, blushing.

"Think nothing of it, Zoe." He replied, noting her reaction. "Would you like some food?"

"Yes, please." She said.

Bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, and biscuits were scooped onto her plate by her host and she graciously accepted a bit of each. He also loaded his own plate down with food and smiled when Zoe took a tentative bite of the food he'd made. Patrick grinned when a pleased smile blossomed across her face and her rate of eating increased. He was glad to see her eat as, based on his observations, it looked as though she gave up eating anything nutritious weeks, if not months, prior to their meeting. Pouring them both glasses of orange juice, he watched as she devoured the food before her and stared down in shock at her nearly empty plate.

"Would you like some more?" Patrick asked, bemused.

"If it's not too much trouble." Zoe blushed at her own appetite.

"It's not, but slow down. The food isn't going anywhere and you don't want to get ill." He admonished gently while wiping a bit of egg from the corner of her mouth, which caused her to blush again.

His hand soon slipped higher to her cheek as he gently caressed her face before probing her with his pale blue eyes. He could sense that she was holding something back from him, something that made her uncomfortable, and he was determined to have it out of her. He felt her skin warm beneath his touch as she tried to avoid his gaze but he wasn't one to give up easily.

"What's got you so nervous, my dear?" Patrick questioned Zoe gently, but firmly.

"Do you mind my hair the way it is?" Zoe said after a long pause.

"No, I don't mind it. Why should I mind your hair, it's a natural part of you and I like it along with the rest of you." Patrick replied.

Beckoning to her, Patrick gently pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her as he sensed that whatever she had to say was very difficult for her to express. His eyes were steady and warm as he took in the woman before him, her quivering frame lending a quaking quality to her voice and she haltingly began telling her story.

"My husband doesn't like my hair natural. He usually makes fun of me when I don't have it processed." Zoe said, looking down in shame.

As she looked down, Patrick's jaw clenched tightly on hearing just how callous her husband was and toyed with the idea of killing him to free her. Zoe's trembling had, by this point reached a fever pitch and her body language screamed out that she was about to cry.

"What else do you have on your mind, baby?" He asked.

"You're just so nice, Patrick," She began. "and he isn't. He's always yelling at me and threatening me for one thing or another. Everything has to be perfect with him. I don't really know how to please him. Sometimes, when he gets really mad, he throws things at me or shakes me. I don't know what to do anymore. I keep trying to be a good wife, but nothing seems to be enough. It really isn't fun at home with him and his friends all ganging up on me. I mean, you'd think they'd leave me alone after he passed me out to them but that seems to have made things worse." Zoe finished before bursting into tears.

She trembled on the man's lap in fear, not knowing whether he'd accept her on be disgusted with her over what he'd heard. Patrick immediately embraced her and held her tightly to him, which opened the floodgates on her years of pain and unshed tears. Zoe sat in his lap with her head against his shoulder, crying uncontrollably, her only lifeline his long strong arms wrapped protectively around her. He let her cry like that for nearly an hour before she'd exhausted herself. Kissing her face from her puffy reddened eyes to her parched lips, he stroked her back comfortingly.

"Would you like something more to drink?" He asked softly.

"I'm so sorry, Patrick. I've ruined breakfast." She cried softly.

"No, no. Shh. You haven't ruined anything, you silly girl." Patrick chastised, as he poured another glass of orange juice with his free hand before holding it up to her lips. "Here, drink this."

"Thank you, Patrick." Zoe sniffled softly.

She smiled at his caring acceptance and laughed a bit as he held it to her lips as though she were incapable of doing it herself. Zoe nearly spewed the orange juice out of her nose when Patrick began making gulping sounds under his breath to make her laugh. Gnawing her lower lip, she frustratingly looked at him and could only smile at the well-meaning look she found there. As the smile blossomed on her face, so did a tinge of sadness and her eyes soon welled up with tears again before she buried her face into his chest.

"What's hurting you now, dearest?" Patrick asked, concerned.

"I wish I could be with you instead of dying. I wish I met you all those years ago instead of my husband." Zoe cried. "I know you're going to kill me but, I just want to tell you, I've had the most fun in my life spending these past few hours with you. Thank you for picking me to kill."

Patrick began crying silently. She'd said what he longed to hear from so many over the past fourteen years. Holding her close to his chest, he began stroking her thick, tightly coiled hair.

"Zoe, I want to ask you something." He said as he dried his eyes. "You can do one of two things. Stay with me and let me kill your husband or go back to your husband and never see me again."

"Well, I'd choose to stay with you, Patrick, of course." Zoe said softly. "My husband isn't worth the trouble it would take to kill though. Believe me, I'm not going back to him now that I've met you."

"Baby, there's no third way. You have to choose one or the other." Patrick cautioned firmly.

"Okay, I choose you then." Zoe said, before burying her face in his neck, the threat of tears hanging in the air.

"Why are you sad now?" He asked.

"I don't like choosing whether someone lives or dies. I don't feel like I should have that power." She admitted finally. "Not even someone as horrible as my husband."

"Alright, then. You don't have to choose. You can stay with me without restrictions." Patrick said, smiling at Zoe's inherent goodness.

"Thank you, Patrick." Zoe yawned, her head drooping slightly against his shoulder.

The conversation and subsequent tearful revelations had taken their toll on her and she was ready for another rest. Patrick scooped her up and carried her upstairs before gently placing her down on the bed and covering her with the folded quilt.

"I'll be back in an hour, lover. I'm just going to the market for some food for us to eat." He whispered softly as he kissed her forehead.

To make sure she got his message, he wrote it down on a pad and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed with a heart drawn at the end of the message. Walking back downstairs, he grabbed his coat and let his mind play with the idea of sadistically killing her husband, his friends and anyone who sat by and let her suffer the torment she had over the years before sighing and remembering how traumatized she'd be if he ever did what was floating around in his mind.

Instead, he drove to the town grocery a good seven miles from his home and bought enough groceries to last three people at least two weeks. The woman at the counter, who knew his purchasing habits, looked up at him with a quizzical eyebrow as she rang up the merchandise. Patrick smiled shyly for the first time since she'd known him and paid for his purchase before loading it into his car. He made quick work of the distance and was back home before she'd even had a chance to wake up.

Sneaking into the house via the kitchen door, Patrick put all the groceries away before stripping his coat off and tiptoeing upstairs to see how his lover was. Zoe was exactly where he'd left her on the bed and he smiled as he pulled the covers up to keep her warm before caressing her face in a loving gesture. After staring at her for a few moments, he walked back downstairs to finish clearing breakfast from the table. He was just glad he'd gotten her to eat and release some of the tension she'd obviously been holding in for some time. Once his chores were done, he set about figuring out what to cook for dinner by looking through a number of cookbooks before finding a recipe he thought she might like.

Patrick decided on baking the dessert first, as it was the longest in preparation time, and set about preparing the complicated lemon meringue pie recipe from scratch. He was so engrossed in the work that he failed to hear her footfalls, even when she stepped on the notorious second step. Zoe's footfalls into the kitchen also went unheeded and it wasn't until she was right behind him that he sensed her presence. She was attempting to sneak up on him as he had on her but, unfortunately for her, he had better senses and turned on her before she'd had a chance to ready herself to pounce. Zoe screamed out in shock and giggled as Patrick grabbed her and began tickling her mercilessly, only stopping when her begging was interspersed with gasps of air.

"What are you cooking, Patrick?" Zoe asked, trying to see past him into the bowls. "Can I help you?"

"No." He said, playfully snide.

Zoe rolled her eyes at his reluctance to let her help him cook and sought to get him back for his perceived lack of faith in her culinary abilities. She beckoned to him and tentatively kissed him with the intention of knocking his senses temporarily. Yet, she was much less experienced than he was and moaned when he quickly took control, reversing her own plan back onto her. She arched into him before she could control her betraying body, her hands halfway to undressing him before she could think.

Patrick smiled against her lips as he deepened the kiss and growled as he pulled her to him in a playful retaliation for trying to undress him. As soon as he had her, he went into a relentless spanking session where he had no mercy despite her giggle filled pleas and attempts and squirming away from his firm hand. Once Zoe had tired enough so that she couldn't fight back, Patrick held her in his arms to prevent her from falling, before sitting her down in the middle of the long kitchen bench. He smiled as his inexperienced new lover stretched out seductively and made her very best effort to look like a tempting vamp. He raised one dangerous eyebrow that gave Zoe a silent warning that she was awakening something within him that she might not be ready for but, whether through inexperience or foolhardiness, she continued her coy seduction.

"You don't know what you're waking up in me, girl. You should quit while you're ahead." Patrick warned. "If you don't, you'll pay for how you're making me feel." He finished before returning to his half-completed recipe, totally ignoring her.

He chuckled as she grunted like a petulant brat and softened enough to her presence to let her help him with the cooking when she came over to him, whimpering against his arm. Together, they made quick work of getting dinner prepared and she laughed as she was shooed away from the stove while he made a quick soup for lunch.

"Since you've helped me make dinner, the least I can do is make lunch for you." Patrick said.

"I don't mind cooking. I just wish I knew more for your sake." Zoe admitted. "The most I can make competently is a salad."

"You have my word that I'll start lessons for you first thing tomorrow." He promised her. "Now why don't you sit down and eat lunch?" He asked as he pulled her chair out for the second time.

They both sat in silence and she smiled as he interlocked their fingers gently in the middle of the table. Once they were done, he put the dishes in the dishwasher and guided her to the basement. Zoe followed him fearlessly and gasped in shock when she saw the fully converted living area in what was once a simple stone basement. In one corner was a door that led to another room beneath the basement.

"I keep my preserves in there and go there when bad storms pass over." Patrick explained.

In the room was everything that most people wanted for their living area. A set of plush furniture, a bar and kitchenette, a big screen television, stereo system and other items of entertainment. Patrick pulled Zoe to him and sat her down on the couch before kneeling down and kissing her. He rubbed her nose with his own as he gently grabbed her waist, leaning her back against the couch.

"I thought you said you'd wait until after dinner?" Zoe reminded him of his promise.

"Oh, this is just an appetizer, my dear." Patrick joked.

Laughing, Zoe wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders before rubbing her nose against his in response. Patrick could see that she was exhausted and, instead of claiming her again, stood and sat next to her on the couch before pulling her against his body. He was comforted by her trusting nature when she wriggled closer to him and rested her head on his chest.

"What are we going to do until dinner?" Zoe asked curiously.

"Do you mind just laying here? I really enjoy your company."Patrick said, smiling.

"Sounds like a great idea to me." She replied.

For two hours, they lay on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms, comforted by the presence of one another. A few moments after the two-hour mark, Zoe began playfully walking her fingers over various parts of his body and began tentatively tickling him just as he was drifting off to sleep. She jumped a bit when he growled deeply in warning that he'd retaliate against her behavior if she didn't stop but that only encouraged her to intensify her efforts.

Patrick smiled to himself as he pretended to be more groggy than he actually was. In truth, he wasn't at all sleepy, but rather relaxed by being with her. When Zoe had gotten to the point where she was tickling him, he jumped up suddenly and flipped her onto her back while he held her wrists above her head. Mercilessly, he used his hips to gently but firmly grind her into the couch to the point where he felt her muscles weaken and her body go rigid.

"Patrick, please, I'm going to cum!" She whimpered.

"Do you think I care if you soak my clothing?" Patrick grinned down at her, calming her when he saw how much she was holding back from her release. "Shhh, calm down, dear one. It's okay, really."

At the sight of his smile, Zoe lost all control and gushed hard against his jeans, all the while feeling his grinding deepening. He then began moaning softly as his hands drifted to his zipper and undid his pants, releasing his engorged, reddened manhood. With a kiss to her lips, Patrick smiled as he slid inside Zoe, causing both to whimper and gasp softly. He truly enjoyed the tight feel of her wrapped so snugly around him while she enjoyed how large and strong he felt inside of her as he began a slow, rhythmic pumping between her legs. Before long, his self-control began slipping again and he hugged her close to him.

"Everything is going to be alright, lover." He whispered reassuringly. "It'll all be over soon. I promise."

As he looked into her eyes, Patrick got quite a surprise as the look she gave him silently implored him not to end it soon but to keep going for as long as he could. Giving her a nervous, hesitant smile, he looked down at her, the unasked question in his eyes and he slid in slowly for the first time in seconds and watched as her back arched, her lips sucking in a whisper of breath which told him that she was indeed enjoying his attention. Leaning back, he picked Zoe up just as he slid inside of her and gently rested her across his chest before continuing his thrusts, only upwards between her legs. This new angle caught her completely by surprise and she squirmed over him, whining in both a sounding of her pleasure and a begging for mercy.

Instead, he stroked her face and slipped off his shirt, revealing his deep chest which she loved laying on. He felt as she stroked him gently and buried her head in his chest in comforted safety when the thrusting got to be too much for her to take.

"Do you want me to end it, Zoe?" Patrick asked gently, stroking her face lovingly as he felt her nod yes against his chest before breaking out in loud sobs.

Wrapping his arms protectively around her small frame, Patrick slowed and kissed Zoe's lips as if to warn her that the final round of thrusting was going to be difficult, offering his hand to hold as well as a comforting hug before he began a relentless and steady cadence of drilling that had her screaming out for him and begging for more. Patrick's body went rigid and he felt his member grow stiff inside of his lover before he grabbed her tightly in his arms and drove into her as deeply as he could, causing her to come over him for the second time.

Then, once she'd lost all strength to keep up with him, he continued thrusting and bellowed as he felt her tightening around him again which caused him to reach his peak even faster than he normally would have. He gently tipped her face up to look into her eyes and saw the same passion, friendship and love he felt reflected in her eyes that he knew he felt for her in his heart. She clenched his manhood suddenly and both exchanged a look of understanding before both exploded against each other followed by their mutual collapsing into each other's arms.