Dawn of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you shouldn't have provoked me, Zoe." Patrick admonished softly, poking her nose playfully.

Zoe was too weak to fight him back on it beyond a soft whimper of protest.

"Thank you, lover." Patrick said, with a pleased sigh. "It's been years since I had a partner who is so wonderful."

She smiled in thanks before attempting to nuzzle into his chest again to sleep but he would have none of it. Instead, he lifted her and walked her into the nearby restroom which included a shower. Turning on the tap, he tested the water and gave her a warning that he was going to take her shirt off and that she'd have to stand on her own for a bit.

Zoe nodded in understanding but, the moment he let go, she began a free fall that would have ended in a concussion but for his strong grip and lighting quick reflexes. Holding her with one arm, he slipped her shirt off and leaned her against the wall while he slipped his own pants off. When both were fully nude, he stepped into the shower and gently lifted her into the stall with him. Both sighed as the stream of steaming water massaged their skin, washing away the sweat and fluids from their earlier encounter.

Patrick smiled when Zoe began falling asleep while standing with him and allowed her a few moments rest against his chest. He was quite amazed that she took as much as she had considering her lack of experience and exhaustion from their previous encounter. Cupping his hand, he squirted a small bit of shampoo into his palm before slowly and lovingly rubbing it into her hair and sliding down her body with the growing lather. As he washed her body further down, a truly devious idea formed in his head but he really wasn't sure if she'd be ready for anything remotely like what he had in mind.

Deciding to test her, he finished rinsing the shampoo out of her hair, face and from most of her body before rubbing a bit more on his finger. Slowly, he parted her cheeks and gently slipped one long finger inside her as he watched her body stiffen before relaxing over his index finger. True, she wasn't used to sex this way but, judging from the look on her face, he could see that she was more than willing to try. Sliding out, he decided to try a second finger and slid that one in as well as he used both to gently massage her until she was both relaxed and loose enough to take him fully.

After a few minutes, Zoe was clearly getting turned on by his attention and Patrick smiled as he felt the evidence of her excitement combing back over his hand. Turning her around, he gently leaned her against the wall as he rubbed more soapy water over his manhood. Again parting her cheeks, he pressed his member against her tight opening and sighed as he felt her immediately constrict around the tip of his head. Pulling her against his chest, he comforted her as he began a slow, excruciatingly rubbing and pressing his way inside her. When he'd initially tried her opening, he heard and felt her moan in pleasure and, as he inched his way forward, he felt as Zoe went from gentle moans to wild-eyed whimpering before she began clawing the tile wall in a futile attempt at gaining control over her pleasured anguish.

Pulling her head back gently, Patrick looked down to see her eyes wild, wide and startled by the feel of him inside her anus and tried desperately to impale herself over him but to no avail. He knew that she had to be taken slowly and no amount of wriggling from her was going to make him lose control when it came to her pleasure and safety. Patrick began rocking her to calm her as he slid his full length inside of her and felt the warm, tight, almost strangling atmosphere of her colon surrounding his manhood.

Patrick wanted to cry, scream or do anything to commemorate this feeling but his body's idea of celebration was to drive into her with reckless abandon and he knew that he had to maintain control over himself to protect her and make this a wonderful experience that she'd never forget.

"Are you ready, Zoe?" Patrick asked gently, his warm smile comforting.

He watched as her eager nod gave him permission to start his gentle thrusting. Slowly, he slid his member in and out of her, getting more and more hard by the moment but trying desperately to stay as calm as he could for her sake. He listened and felt when Zoe screamed, cried and did everything she could to acclimate to him inside her in such a way and he nearly pulled out before she followed his retreating manhood, causing him to slide back into her even deeper than he'd originally intended to go. With that as evidence, he began going at a slightly quicker speed.

"I love you so much, Zoe." He whispered softly.

"I love you too, Patrick." Zoe replied, her voice breathless and strangled by his driving into her from behind.

Speeding up a bit more, he felt as she began coming over his testicles and rolled his eyes back as she herself tried to increase the speed of his thrusts by moving her hips back and forth. Not wanting her to hurt herself, Patrick held her hips steady.

"Babe, I'm going to go faster and harder, alright?" Patrick cautioned. "I want you to let me know the moment it gets to be too much for you to take. I'll stop the moment you tell me to."

Zoe nodded her head in understanding before whimpering and pressing back against his manhood eagerly. Gently hushing her once more, he began a steady thrusting that had her hissing and whimpering for more before he began going all the way in and coming out to the tip of his manhood at the same speed. When he saw that she was ready for more, he grinned and increased his speed and firmly held onto her hips as he did, his controls beginning to slip away with each thrust. He gasped softly when he realized that she felt every movement and throb his manhood made inside of her.

"Take me, Patrick, please?" Zoe said and watched as Patrick smiled when she gave him permission to take her ass as he long to do.

"Do you really mean it, lover?" He asked, and watched as she nodded enthusiastically.

He was so excited at her answer, that he'd made a thrust harder than he'd intended and stopped to determine her reaction. Zoe's pleasured whimper was all he needed and he began slamming into with reckless abandon, his hands leaving bruises on her hips, his nails digging into her skin as he slid in and out, over and over, pounding and rubbing her insides. His balls slapped against her maidenhead repeatedly which only had her crying out for more as he moved his hand occasionally up to rub her nipples or around to the front to rub her maidenhead.

For her part, Zoe tried to reciprocate by gently massaging his balls and before long both lost it and screamed as he drove his full length inside her before they both came and fell to their knees still connected to each other. For half an hour, they just stayed like that, enjoying the feel of each other in the growing cold of the shower stream when all at once, the combination of the cold water with the warm feel of her around him caused Patrick to go rigid again and, without any friction, he came again inside her before collapsing against her back.

Both lovers breathed deeply and snuggled into each other in the now freezing water before Patrick grunted his indication that they should probably get cleaned up and get out of the cold shower. Slowly, he slid out and with a smile popped all the way free before standing and cleaning himself off as he shielded Zoe from the freezing stream until it was her turn. Then, he helped her to her feet and gently eased her into the cold water where he slowly, gently cleaned her himself, being extra careful to not only soothe her sore anus but to slide in and out of her again with his finger to bring her a bit of extra pleasure before he finished the bath and shut the water off.

Helping her out onto the bathroom floor, he stepped out himself and dried them both with a towel before helping her out into the recreation room. She modestly tried to go back for her shirt in the bathroom but he prevented her from doing so and, instead, picked her up and laid her down on the couch while he went upstairs to get a clean pair of pants for himself and a shirt for her. Returning, he kissed her and smiled as he slipped on his pants while watching her slide into his shirt.

"So, what would you like to do next?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know, Patrick. I really don't." Zoe replied, grinning.

"Well, we could play a game, watch a movie or I could read to you." He suggested, his eyelids drooping with exhaustion.

"You look pretty tired, hon, let's watch a movie." She pleaded.

"Thanks for being so concerned for me, my love." He said, before asking. "So, what movie would you like to see?"

"Pick one you think I might like." Zoe said casually and blushed when he showed her what looked to be a highly racy porn video with one eyebrow raised deviously.

"I'm only joking. How about Ghostbusters?" Patrick asked.

"Okay, Patrick. That sounds wonderful." She agreed.

"Dinner won't be ready for another hour." He mentioned as he sat down next to Zoe before draping his arm around her and pulling her against his chest. They stayed like that for three-quarters of an hour.

"I'm going upstairs to fix dinner." He announced with a flourish as he stood. "Stay here, and relax. I'll send it downstairs.

"How?" Zoe asked, non-plussed.

"There," Patrick said, pointing to the wall and cocking his eyebrow. He watched as she blinked a bit, understanding still not coming to her. "Just relax and I'll show you my secret." He said before going upstairs.

Patrick entered the kitchen and made quick work of the chicken and potatoes meal he'd baked in the oven. Setting it all on one large tray with the dessert he'd made, dinnerware and cutlery, he placed it all in the dumbwaiter and walked downstairs. Pulling on a lever, he looked back at Zoe while she stared curiously at what he was doing and jumped a bit when she heard the sound of the tray holder coming level with the hatch. He grinned wickedly before opening the hatch and pulling the tray of food out. Setting it down on the coffee table before the couch, he leaned over to kiss Zoe full on the lips.

"What would you like the start with?" Patrick asked.

Zoe pointed silently to the chicken and potatoes and Patrick handed her a plate containing one of each. Nervously, he watched as she took her first confident bites of his cooking. Smiling, she quickly devoured the food before her, not stopping until the boneless skinless chicken breast was gone and all that was left of the potato was a flap of leathery skin. Patrick offered Zoe a second helping and watched, bemused, as she devoured that as well. Quickly finishing his own food, he then offered her a slice of lemon meringue pie which she also made quick work of before asking for more.

In truth, he was happy to see her eating so heartily so she could get back to what might be a healthy weight for her. He smiled when he saw her eat a large piece of the pie and not notice the small amount of meringue that had gotten trapped on her nose and the corner of her mouth. Gently, he turned her head and kissed both from her before following it up with a passionate kiss on her lips. Patrick then went back to eating as though nothing had happened and laugh when he heard Zoe whimper before sighing determinedly and going back to eating.

When both had finished their meal, Patrick placed the tray full of empty items inside the dumbwaiter and closed the hatch before coming back over to the couch. Kneeling before Zoe, he watched as she smiled, unsure of what he was doing as he began gently nibbling and kissing her throat. Grinning weakly, she laid back to indicate that she was exhausted but even this didn't deter him and she gasped wide eyed as he effortlessly lifted her and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. Zoe looked up at Patrick, puzzled and a bit shocked as she thought he'd be too exhausted to do anything more than cuddle.

"Don't you remember my promise this morning." Patrick asked, before gently kissing her lips. He watched the blank look on her face grow knowledgeable with the realization of what he meant.

"You're not serious, are you?" Zoe asked, amused.

"Zoe, if you never remember another thing about me, remember this: I always keep my promises unless circumstances change that make them irrelevant." He informed her, before kissing her lips again, more passionately this time.

Zoe looked at him nervously before making a bolt for the door but she was neither in any condition to run nor anywhere near fast enough to escape from him as he made quick work of the distance between them and lifted her with one hand before tossing her playfully on the bed. Slipping off his pants, he grabbed her just as she tried to make another run for it and laughed as she tried to squirm away from him.

"Patrick, please! We're both exhausted!" She pleaded as she tried to escape his vise like grip.

Patrick hushed her before throwing her across his knee to hold her more firmly.

"Do you remember what you did earlier, Zoe?" Patrick asked seriously. "Do you remember what I promised to do?"

"Patrick, please, I'm tired and you're tired. I didn't mean anything by it this morning. Really, I'm sorry!" She said, giggling.

He smiled as he watched as her whole body seemed to blush in response when he tried to remove her shirt, she struggled to stay dressed. Once he got her undressed, he threw her across his knee and held her with one strong arm. His other hand freely roamed across her body, exploring everything about her either through tickling, gently scratching, pinging and even poking where he knew she'd be sensitive. Each thing he did had the effect of making her whimper out in surprise and in some cases pain over his actions but she didn't truly start squirming against him until his hand grabbed her buttocks tightly and she guessed what he was about to do.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself, running from your punishment like this." Patrick cautioned as he stroked her buttocks gently just before the first of a long line of hard spanks.

Zoe's body responded immediately by showing how turned on she was getting and Patrick almost took her then but wanted to prolong her agony as long as he possibly could. As she squirmed, he would only increase the intensity of his spankings until she finally figured out that it was her fighting him that made it so much harder. When Zoe finally resigned to accepting her punishment, his spankings remained firm but weren't anywhere near as severe as the ones that had left the beginnings of red marks on her cheeks.

Slowly, he stroked her between spankings and smiled when he heard soft moans of pleasure as he explored how wet she was with his small finger. She seemed to be positively gushing but he had no intention of making this a completely pleasurable experience for her yet. Reaching into his nightstand drawer, he pulled out a bottle of scented KY Jelly and spread her cheeks before drizzling some of the contents just over her anus.

Zoe grew completely silent as she guessed what was about to happen and grew limp as she smelled the strawberry scent of the lubricant. Picking her up and gently laying her across the bed, Patrick hovered over her and spread the lubricant all over his manhood before massaging some more between her cheeks in addition to what he'd put there previously. When he was fully satisfied that he'd put the proper amount on everything, he pressed against her opening and, unlike their experience in the shower, went right in with no warning.

Zoe's body arched backward and a choked sound between a sob and a scream left her before she collapsed onto the bed, gripping the sheets for dear life. She clearly loved the way it felt but at the same time, it was so much that she couldn't get used to the range of sensations she felt at his cock inside her. The more she tried to acclimate and shift away from him, the more he'd follow her and prevent her escaping or even getting a rest. She began crying openly but even this didn't deter him. She clawed the bed in a desperate attempt to acclimate to the feel of him. Patrick spanked her again as he drilled her, causing her to come all over his legs, balls and the bed.

"Please, I'm sorry! Slow down, Patrick!" Zoe begged before she screamed out for mercy.

"You showed me no mercy earlier, my dear. Why should I take pity on you now?" Patrick replied as he pumped deeper inside her with guttural grunts and growls. Holding onto her shoulders to prevent her falling, he poised himself to take her completely while nibbling and gently biting into her neck and back as he drilled her into the bed like a wild animal. He watched as she began pounding the bed in an effort to take all of him and what he was doing but it was pointless. She eventually broke down and started screaming and crying out for more gentle treatment.

"Patrick, slow down! Please!" Zoe begged, but to no avail.

"Sweetheart, I'm almost done. Please let me continue?" Patrick grunted before continuing his grinding and thrusting as Zoe nodded assent and acquiesed.

Zoe came in succession over and over again, which was a completely new experience for her. Soon, she went limp on the bed, her body unable to hold itself up anymore and her only effort of protest being her weak whimpers for mercy. Even this didn't deter him and it was only when she felt him grow powerfully rigid inside her that she knew that her pleasured suffering might at last come to an end. He built up more and more until she felt him jerk and thrust deeply inside her where she felt a hard warm gushing before Patrick collapsed over her sore back and buttocks, his breathing ragged and heavy.

Patrick slowly trailed kisses down her back as he slid out of her gently and stood before walking out of the room. Zoe was too weak to move but could hear the water running in the restroom and wondered why he'd left instead of laying there with her. It was only when he came back, just as hard as before that she realized that her night was nowhere near over. She began crying again but he placed one silencing finger against her lips before turning her over onto her sore hickey and bruise covered backside.

Patrick smiled as he told her that her punishment was nowhere near over and maneuvered himself into a position where he could drive into her from the front the same as he'd done from behind. Her hands raised weakly as she sought to hold him in her arms but it was no use, Zoe was spent, and her arms fell to the bed with a soft thud. Patrick had her and he wasn't letting her go until she'd had her true fill.

"Dear one, do you want me to stop?" Patrick asked, concerned as he watched her shake her head emphatically in the negative, her eyes welling with tears which were quickly and gently kissed away. "Get ready then, baby, it's going to be a long night." He said reassuringly as Zoe whimpered and moaned at the feeling of him penetrating her.

This also wasn't like their times before where he was gentle and considerate. In this instance, he dove right into her and took her with wild abandon. Eventually, he grabbed her hands and interlocked their fingers while continuing his thrusting as though there hadn't been an interruption. Her hips began thrusting upward against his involuntarily and she screamed out as she began coming again repeatedly, unable to stop her bodies reaction to what she felt as so pleasurable.

As the current round of explosions came to an end, Zoe's body gave up completely and weakened to the point where she couldn't maintain her hold on even his hands. Patrick went back to pumping her deeply as he kissed, nibbled, licked and bit her from the front, leaving a fresh wave of hickeys to join the ones he'd left the night prior. Patrick raised one eyebrow dangerously before slowly, teasingly moving down Zoe's body with a trail of kisses but she was too weak to escape from what she knew was coming.