Dawn of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Patrick, I'm sorry for teasing you. I'll never do it again. I promise." Zoe whimpered, but it was no use in slowing his advance.

He reached her maidenhead and parted her lips before circling gently with his tongue. His treatment was so gentle, that she was fooled into thinking that she might finally be shown mercy but the idea was short lived as he increased the speed his tongue circled. Patrick then added the same treatment he'd given most of her body and, while not as harshly, he'd done it hard enough to leave hickeys in the last place she ever expected she'd have them.

"Patrick, please don't ever stop." She whimpered softly.

Patrick smiled as he intensified his attention which had her spreading her sore legs as wide as she could to give him more access. He slid his long, warm, firm tongue in and out of her and just reached her g-spot which started her coming again, only this time over his face. The spurts turned into one long event when he began growling from tasting and feeling her reaction to him. She went from moaning to just sobbing as she had no more energy left, not even vocally. Looking up, he took in the spectacle of his weakened lover.

"Are you alright?" He asked and watched as she shook her head yes. "Do you want me to stop?" Zoe could barely shake her head no before her body gave up completely on moving and she just laid there, tears streaming from her eyes.

The look in Patrick's eyes softened as he saw how weak she'd become and he gently lifted off of her and turned the tap in the tub on, filling the tub with warm comforting water. He then came back and picked her up before carrying her into the bathroom and placing her in the tub. Zoe immediately slid down into the tub, too exhausted to even hold herself up, and Patrick held her as he slid into the tub behind her to stead her. Slowly, gently he massaged her sore body in every place before he just allowed her to relax in the steaming water. He smiled as she found comfort against his chest and stroked her soft tightly curled hair before kissing her lips.

"Do you feel better? Did you get what you needed?" Zoe asked, mumbling softly against his lips.

Patrick rolled his eyes incredulously and nodded.

"What about you, my dear? Did you get what you needed?" He asked softly with another kissed and grinned when she nodded yes before kissing her again. "Are you tired?"

All Zoe could manage was a breathy whimper which told him yes. Smiling, he stood and helped her to stand before getting them both out of the tub. Patrick then dried her off completely and wrapped the towel around himself before carrying her to a chair in the bedroom while he changed the bed linens. Once everything was properly made, he laid her down and covered her up to her shoulders while he hushed her unasked questions and went downstairs to get her some fluids and some ice cream to help perk her up.

In truth, he was quite shocked when he felt and then saw her coming so rapidly before the long experience and he wondered how she'd done it as well as how much fluids she'd lost in doing it. One canister of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream, a bottle of Pomegranate juice, a bottle of water, a spoon and two cups on one tray replaced the used tray from earlier as he prepared the refreshments to be brought upstairs. Once he'd come to the landing where the upstairs dumbwaiter was, he pulled the lever and brought it all up before walking it to the bedroom.

When Patrick saw her laying there, at first he thought that she was asleep but her meek reaction to his entrance told him otherwise. He smiled as he placed the tray down on the nightstand. Pouring a glass of water, he carried it over to her on the bed and helped her sit up to drink it. He almost had to pull the glass away, she was so thirsty and once he'd convinced her to slow down, he got her to finish the entire bottle of water before he reached for the juice.

"Could I have the ice cream, please?" Zoe asked weakly. Patrick knew from this that she was starting to feel better.

Getting the ice cream, he brought it over to her sitting on the bed. From drinking the water, she now had the strength to sit up a bit more on her own and it only took him holding her with his arm to keep her vertical. Slowly, Patrick fed Zoe the cool dessert and watched as she began to recover her strength. He was a bit shaken at just how much she'd been affected and was silently cursing himself.

"I'm sorry, Zoe." He said over and over. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Patrick." She replied, as she shook her head with a loving look. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I enjoyed it, really. I'm just not used to so much so quickly but I hope to learn from you." Then she kissed him softly on the lips, trying to again mimic the power he had over her.

Patrick could feel her body trembling, still weak from their congress and decided on sitting behind her to keep her upright while he continued feeding her. Soon, the entire container of ice cream was finished and, after placing it on the nightstand, Patrick began to hum a soft tune while rocking gently to give Zoe a chance to relax. When he thought she'd fallen asleep, he was prepared to let her rest but paused when she whimpered and pointed at the juice.

"Am I your personal slave now, Zoe?" Patrick grinned as she poked her tongue at him and again pointed at the juice. He jumped up in mock submission and quickly retrieved the juice along with the two glasses which he filled with the dark juice. He saw the woman's puzzled reaction and guessed rightly that she was curious as to what kind of juice was in the bottle. "It's Pomegranate juice, dear one. Have you ever had that before?" He asked.

"What's a Pomegranate?" Zoe asked, puzzled.

"It's a fruit. I'll explain everything in a few hours, after you've had a chance to rest." He said softly. "Now, drink up."

"Okay, Patrick." She said softly, as she began drinking the juice.

"I'm going to take care of everything today, so you can have a chance to rest." Patrick said firmly. "You're going to spend most of your day in the basement after we wake up, until you get your strength back." He laughed when he heard the spoiled whimper almost escape from her lips just before she finished the last of her juice.

Following her lead, he downed the last dregs of his own cup before returning both their cups to the tray and laying down beside her on the bed. She snuggled trustingly into his chest and for his part, he smiled contentedly in the darkness, his happiness overwhelming him at finding someone who truly loved him. Feeling the woman drift off into slumber, he soon followed her and dreamed loving dreams of her and him spending the rest of their days together in peace. His arms mechanically hugged her in their slumber as a cool breeze blew through the open window and he covered her shoulders when she snuggled closer to him in warmth and loving comfort.

When he awoke a few hours later, he noticed her absence immediately and sat up quickly before jumping out of bed without bothering to get dressed. He had three scenarios on his mind as to where she could be and only one of them was good. He checked the shower for her and found that, while the water had been run, she was nowhere to be found. Patrick descended the stairs and failed to find any sign of her in the ground level of the house. His stomach churning with nervous despair, he went into the basement and looked around but she wasn't to be found there either and he slowly began to tear up as his jaw trembled. She couldn't have abandoned him, he thought to himself as he walked around the house once more to make sure he hadn't missed her somewhere.

It was then that he noticed the door open and peeked outside. He found her just outside the door, picking the last wildflowers of the year from the overgrown yard and smiled softly before slipping on his shoes and quietly sneaking up behind her. Zoe was completely unaware of Patrick's approach and softly hummed the tune he'd used to put her to sleep as she picked flowers she thought he might like with the breakfast she wanted to surprise him with. She paused as she thought of him and smiled softly.

"Patrick's so wonderful. I'm lucky to have him." She said out loud.

"Oh I am, am I?" Patrick replied to her statement. His voice bemused as he'd intended on playfully frightening her.

Instead of startling her, she only turned around and nodded her head, repeating what she'd said moments before.

"Are you cold, Patrick?" Zoe asked on seeing his nude state. She watched with growing shyness as his manhood grew before her eyes.

Patrick smiled a bit before holding out his arms for her and wrapped her protectively in a snug embrace before offering to help with the flowers.

The End.