Dawn Released

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew exactly what he planned to do with his future. Tomorrow, when dawn rose. He was going to find someplace far from his past to call home. After that he was going to call every Erica Grey in the United States until he found her. His daughter was out there, somewhere and he wanted the child to have the one thing he never had, the love of a father. And as for Erica, if she'd moved on, he'd wish her the best. If she hadn't, maybe they, no they couldn't pick up where they'd left off, but maybe they could start over.

Chapter 50

Eloise lingered in the bath. Luxuriating in the bubbles and hot, swirl of water, created by the jets pounding the small of her back. She really didn't miss her house as much as she'd thought, only her tub. Tomorrow morning when the first streaks of light broke through the darkness she and the others bent on following her to start a new life were saying goodbye to Texas for good. She'd visit, but she never planned to call this place home again. Although, moving would be better if she could pack the expensive marble tub that had cost a minor fortune along with her. She sighed and stretched out,

floating in the fragrant water. Spending the last moments of her time in the great

state of Texas, saying goodbye to her tub.

Leadership came with few privileges and more than its share of responsibilities and headaches. This expensive tub had been an ever faithful companion. Easing her worries as it provided her with a private and comforting respite from her cares. Her house was empty and barren, but Nash had insisted that she spend her last night in Texas here. She guessed that she was sleeping on the floor. No doubt, she chuckled, that he'd be by her side. She almost looked forward to it. Not that she was certain how much sleeping they'd get done, but, she relished stealing a few private moments with him, while she could.

He was a pack master and she knew the heaviness of the burdens he bore. Upon their return to the Crossroads of America, she'd be lucky if she got to see him at all. She was going to take advantage of the time they did have together. Poor Nash, he had no idea what he was in for, now that his pack had tripled in size.

The heat was blessedly gone, thanks to Nash's careful ministrations. The hormone storm had been an intolerable tempest. Thankfully, it had been short lived. She had her body back and though it might have been easier to blame the ache and her desire on her hormones. Her craving to finish what he'd started had nothing to do with the heat and everything to do with the man.

She was nervous about what was going to happen when she climbed out of this tub. Excited and tremulous as a virgin on her wedding night, her hands trembled at the thought of his body joined with hers. He'd tasted, touched, and teased every inch of her until she'd become a quivering mess of heated, desperate flesh beneath his hands and lips. She'd been so out of control at the time. Her body hadn't belonged to her. Her flesh had belonged completely to him. It seemed fitting to put this final piece of what they were going to be together in the future into place, here, in Texas.

She'd never suffered from performance anxiety before. Would she be good? Would he like the things she planned to do to him? Nash had never breathed a word about picking up where they'd left off. The joining of their bodies was the next logical step. She'd fucked out of duty. She'd spread her legs to conceive her daughters. She'd taken what she wanted from men. She'd had angry sex, passionate sex, plenty of damn good sex, and sex just for the sake of sex. For all the orgasms she'd been given and had given in return. She'd never experienced sex that came from true love.

Nash was nervous as hell. He hadn't had much time to put his plan into place or pull it off. He suggested a long soak in the tub to Eloise just to get her out of the way while he put together what his mind envisioned. He smoothed the blankets down, tucking in the corners. Ok, so the air mattress wasn't the most romantic setting, but he'd done his absolute best. The nylon sleeping bags he'd snatched from the SUV were warm and serviceable, meant for emergencies and cold weather survival, not romance. He'd managed to find a box of white, utilitarian, emergency candles amidst the supplies. He lit the wicks, bathing the room in their soft glow.

A neighbor had lent him clothing for Eloise to wear tomorrow and a nightgown for her to use tonight. He shuddered and rubbed the plaid fabric between his fingertips. Flannel, not his first choice, but, if he had his way, she wouldn't be wearing the gown long. He fluffed the borrowed pillows and waited for her to finish soaking. Luckily, Shayla had been kind enough to provide him with the feminine trappings Eloise needed for bathing. He paced around the room, glaring at the closed double doors leading to the bath. Was she ever going to come out?

This was their first real night together. A trend he hoped would continue. Tonight he was giving her more than just his body, but his heart as well. He'd avoided other women for so many years he wondered if he still remembered how this thing worked. If he still had it where it counted.

Last night had helped to build his confidence. Sure, the effect he'd had on her could have been the result of her heat. It certainly didn't feel that way though. This morning, she didn't act like a woman who had used him for nothing more than to service her needs. She loved him. She'd said so. The joining of their bodies would seal the deal between them. He'd belong to her and she'd belong to him. They could have an official ceremony, if she wanted, when they returned from Texas. He was...well, he was just too keyed up to put it off until their honey moon. His body needed what she had to offer. Tasting her, touching her, hearing her come for him had kicked his sex drive, which had been dormant for almost thirty years into overdrive.

Nervously, he rubbed his sweaty palms over his thighs. He was hard and aching at the thought of her naked body soaking in all those bubbles. "Easy there, big boy," he whispered, adjusting his erection before it burst through the zipper of his jeans. He didn't want to appear too eager. This night was about so much more than just sex. This night was about him, offering himself to her, not for a night or two, but for forever.

His pacing continued as he heard Eloise splashing in the tub. The whirr of the air jets was deafening. What if she rejected him? Or what if worse, she only wanted him on a temporary basis? What if she didn't want him the same way he wanted her? What if...what if he couldn't get an erection when it counted? He had last night and he was hard and erect now. As for the sex, well, nature would take care of getting them both to where they needed to be. She loved him and this was what two people in love did. They forged the unbreakable bond through the joining of their bodies.

Self-consciously he sniffed his underarms. He smelled fine. He tugged his braid loose and fanned his hair out across his shoulders. She seemed interested. Her kiss and her touch told him that she was. He had not gotten his signals confused. Why was he so nervous? He exhaled into his palm and tested his breath. His hygiene check had come out ok.

The words she spoke indicated that they were on the same page. He hadn't misunderstood her. What in the hell was that woman doing? Was she hiding from him? Was she trying to find a nice way to let him down easy? He glowered at the bathroom door, ready to kick it in and drag her out of the damn tub. He needed her here, in his arms, now.

He huffed and paced impatiently. He was not a rich man. Personal wealth meant nothing to him. Everything he had was community property. His home. His car. The twenty or so bucks he had in his wallet. Everything belonged to everyone. Even the clothes on his back weren't really his. What if she was so accustomed to all the things money could buy that she couldn't live the way he did? This house was a testament to the kind of finery Eloise was used to. Stripped bare to the walls, he could still smell the lingering scent of finery and wealth.

His steps quickened as he paced back and forth tossing scenarios and questions about in his head like a ball. He could not wait any longer. If she didn't come out, he was going in. He was putting an end to this and his endless ranting and questions. Why was she so infuriatingly slow? Surely, she had to be so clean she was spotless by now.

A smile etched across Eloise's lips. She heard Nash wearing a path in front of the French doors that separated them. His breathing was labored and harried. He was a bit clueless about what she had in mind. She kept adding hot water to the tub until it was almost overflowing. Nash was a man that was used to getting what he wanted and he didn't like to be kept waiting. Eventually, she kicked the drain open to let out some of the water as she smiled when the brass doorknob turned. He'd come after her. Finally.

She feigned shock when Nash stormed into the bathroom. She sank up to her chin in the fragrant vanilla and jasmine scented bubbles. Trying to hide the smile of triumph that curved her lips.

"Woman are you ever coming out?" Nash demanded. His eyes trailed to the separating islands of bubbles revealing oceans of her creamy skin.

"Man, are you ever getting in?" Eloise teased as she dragged her hand along the currents of water.

"In?" Nash stammered.

"Yeah, there's plenty of room."

"I've never taken a bubble bath before." Nash was already stripping off his clothes and getting naked for her.

Eloise's eyes trailed over the hardened cords of muscle and yards of tanned, firm flesh as he stripped. Eye candy was such a nice appetizer. And oh boy, was she getting her fair share of it now. The tip of her tongue skated across her lips as she focused on the fully erect and very adequate length of his thick, broad, penis. The head was engorged and blushed a brilliant pink, dotted with a bead of moisture. Dark curls wound their way down from beneath his belly button, thickening as they cupped his sack. She was going to have to pace him, and herself. Otherwise she'd never make it through half of the itinerary she had planned for tonight.

His body bore the scars of battle. Thick lines of scarred claw marks slashed across his chest and ran up the right side of his neck to end in a thin line at his check. There were gouges of dimpled flesh on the backs of his thighs and more scars, lines of puckered, ruined skin through the tattoo work on his back. Nothing, not even the evidence of how hard he'd fought to keep his pack detracted from the overwhelming beauty that was this hardened, battle scarred, gentle man standing naked in front of her.

Nash toed the water and dipped in his foot, balancing carefully on his knocking knees and wobbling legs, threatening to buckle beneath him. Eloise's green eyes burned a hole right through him. Was that a good thing or a bad thing that she stared at him with such enthusiasm? He was reduced to a quivering, throbbing, pulsating mass of sheer desire as her tongue slicked a sheen of moisture across her lips. He was going to come and embarrass himself right here and now. She wasn't even going to have to touch him to finish him. He sucked in a breath as he eased into the swirling, steaming, water.

He didn't consider himself one for the luxuries of soaking in a tub, but when the bubbles floated away revealing her naked body he rethought his previous position on such an indulgence. He wanted to stroke where those bubbles had, caressing her full breasts and the pert nipples. He'd always been a shower, quick in and quick out kind of guy, but did he ever like baths now. His cock jerked as his eyes feasted on the bounty before them.

"Hot enough for you?" Eloise asked innocently. "I can always make it hotter if you'd like." She slid down the smooth, slick surface of the tub and straddled him between her thighs. Teasingly close to the source of what they both wanted. She could simply position herself over him and ease their suffering. But, that wasn't on the itinerary, not quite yet anyway.

"Eloise." Nash ground through clinched molars. She was so close. He felt the tickle of her soft core brush against him. His fingers clutched at her hips, inching her nearer to his aching, throbbing erection. If he didn't get control of himself the moment would be just that, a moment. He wanted to last, to show her his skill and masterfully make her quiver beneath his powerful thrusts. He whimpered when she leaned forward and her breasts crushed against his chest as she lowered her mouth onto his.

She forced his mouth open. Driving her tongue across his parted lips until he yielded and let her in. His taste made her heady with want and she ached more and more with each of his skilful strokes. His lips molded against hers and he matched the pace she set. Water rolled down her spine as his hands gripped her shoulders, pressing her core against him. He bucked wildly at the sensation of her sleek softness sliding against his hard desire. Her fingers trailed a damp path down his broad, muscular chest, below the water, searching him out. "Shh." She eased as he gasped when her palm wrapped around his hard, pulsating length and began stroking.

That was it. She was going to kill him. He whimpered like a pup in response to her gentle strokes. Each pass of her palm up and down his length pushed him closer and closer to the edge. He would not finish like this. There was nothing she could do to make him. He was in control. He would finish buried deep inside her silky, tight, wet walls and not a second before then. He. Was. In. Control. He repeated the mantra over and over in his head. Groaning as her teeth fastened on the tight cords of muscle at his throat and she bit down. He grappled clumsily at her flesh, struggling to maintain his control.

"Nash, you took care of me, now relax and let me take care of you," Eloise cooed. She was trembling with need, aching to feel him stretching and filling her with his hard cock. His body was tense beneath her fingers. Last night had been about her, all about her and for her. And she wanted with a desperation she'd never felt before, to reciprocate. After he had his needs met, then they could get down to the business of loving, equally giving and receiving pleasure. He was so close, so hard, and so ready. He had to be suffering. If he would just let go and trust her, she could ease his need. She sped the pace, stroking him faster and harder. His thigh muscles bunched beneath her and his hips bucked. His lips curled into a tight, clenched grimace of concentration as he fought against the pleasure she gave him.

"No, this is about you. Tonight is all for you," Nash huffed. Her hands worked him like a master works clay. She stroked him with loving fingers and a skilled palm. The rhythm of her palm sped and gripped him tighter, milking him with firm, long strokes. His head rolled back on his shoulders and he gripped the edges of the marble tub as if he might drown if he let go.

"No, Nash, this is about us. You have to be able to receive as well as give." Eloise eased him back against the tub's plush built in headrest and smoothed her fingertips over the scars on his chest. With her right hand, the palm cupped around his hard length, stroking up and down his erection from tip to base, she continued to work his cock. "Now relax and enjoy the ride. Come for me, Nash," she commanded.

"Bossy woman." Nash gritted as Eloise's skilful hands got back to work, pumping him and cupping his sack. He let his mind drift. Automatically, it was drawn to the wonderful sensation of her fingers, working their magic on him. She knew exactly how to read his physical response to her onslaught. She sped and slowed her pace at just the right times. She gripped with just the right amount of pressure. Her lips trailed a path between his mouth, his neck, his earlobe, and across his chest, nipping passionately, almost hungrily at his skin. His groin tightened and his back arched. His hips lifted, shoving more of his length greedily into her palm. He wanted to feel her palm on every inch of his cock. He wanted inside of her with a desperation he'd never felt for another woman. He wanted them joined together, until he could not tell where he ended and she began.

Her voice was like silk rolling over his skin. Coaxing him along with gently whispered words. He could do nothing to respond except groan and grunt like the primitive male that he was in the basest regions of his brain. She felt good. So good. He was hard and swollen in her hand. Tormented by her strokes. His body was rigid and tensed as the pressure built inside his aching groin. Finally when he was helplessly lost to the pleasure of her touch, he erupted in a spasm. His body bucked as wave after wave of sheer tortuous joy rolled along his spine.

"Tell me," he whispered. Quivering in the aftershocks of pleasure, he cradled her body against his and stroked her breast with the tip of his thumb. The peak was hard and pebbled, responding enthusiastically to even the lightest caress of his fingers. He cradled her back with his arm and kissed the top of her head while he continued to fondle the breast that held him in such rapt fascination.

"Tell you what?" Eloise asked. Her back arched for more of the gentle circular strokes of his thumb across her sensitive nipple.

"That you love me."

Eloise smiled and swiveled in his arms so that they could see eye to eye. She'd given him relief, but he was hard and ready for more. His cock ramrod stiff and pressed so close to where she needed him the most. She lowered her face, her nose to his nose and forehead to his forehead. "I love you." Their lips met in a soft, sweet kiss filled with the heat of the unfamiliar emotions.

Nash cradled Eloise, crushing her against his chest. "Eloise, you have made me a very happy man." Easing her off his lap he stood. "But, we've got to get out of this tub. I'm shriveling into a prune." He snatched a borrowed towel off the heated towel rack and rubbed his arms and shoulders. He had not noticed where her head was or how close her lips were to his penis until she wrapped them around his length and began to suck him with gentle strokes up and down the length of his shaft. His wasn't going to last long watching her on his knees, looking up at him with those bright green eyes, reading his expression.

Eloise's ruby lips looked perfect wrapped around his lengthening member. He groaned as she worked him with her mouth, her palms, and the tip of her tongue until he was quivering and grunting, thrusting into her and panting from the sheer pleasure of the warm sensation. His fingers moved to clutch the back of her head, diving into her hair and gripping the strands, pulling her back, dragging her forward.

Eloise scraped her nails down Nash's powerful thighs. The hair was coarse and thick, his muscles quivering beneath her fingertips. She stopped sucking him as abruptly as she'd started. "I don't think you have to worry about shriveling up." She gave a throaty chuckle, the sound of it brazen and hungry, heated with desire. He was hard, fully erect, and glorious. Guiding him back into her mouth for another taste, with the tip of her tongue she circled his hot throbbing head and licked her way down the scrolling veins of his hard shaft, lapping at his tender, sensitive, flesh.

It took every bit of Nash's will to pull free of Eloise's hot, soft, kiss. Gently lifting her, he eased her onto her feet. He wrapped a towel over her shoulders and patted her dry. "Remember, this is a partnership." He took her hand and helped her scramble over the high rim of the tub. "Share and share alike in all things, love."