Dawn Released

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eloise giggled as Nash worked his way down her body, drying her with the towel. Stopping along the way to pay homage to his favorite, and her favorite, spots. He paused an especially long time at one place in particular. Kneeling before her, he draped her thigh over his shoulder and explored in great detail the juncture between her legs with the tip of his tongue. She gripped the marble countertop for support as he lapped at her swollen nub and trailed his fingers down her thatch of dark curls, dipping in and out of her sleek, soft, center until she ached with need. Her heel dug into his spine and she caressed the back of his head, guiding him forward. Her hair trailed down her shoulders as she threw back her head and moaned in delight.

The tile was cold and bit into his knees, but he scarcely noticed. He had other things on his mind. Those things were infinitely and definitely more important than minor discomfort. Pleasing his woman occupied his every thought down to the very fiber of his being. He lapped at her with zeal, suckling her clit and savoring the sweet taste of her arousal on the tip of his tongue. His fingers dove into her and slid in and out of her sleek core until she was drenched, bucking, and quivering above him. Rocking her hips against his tongue and fingers with wild abandon, he kept her hovering close to the edge. She gasped, filling his ears with the sounds of her deep moans of pleasure. He withdrew when he sensed that she was going to topple over. Determined to keep her there instead of giving her what she begged for. He'd gone without for such a long time and he was in no hurry to finish so soon.

Her weight was nothing in his arms. He held her close. Bare skin pressed against skin as he carried her into their makeshift love nest. He worked her mouth, driving his tongue between her parted lips. They were panting and breathless, aching from the insanity of wanting so desperately. He paused before he lowered her to the bed. "Eloise, once we do this we can never go back. Are you certain you want me?"

Eloise quivered as she tasted and smelled the deep, sensual, muskiness of her on Nash's skin. "I've never wanted anything more." The room glowed with the soft din of candlelight. She smiled at his heartfelt attempt to convert an air mattress and an empty room into a honeymoon suite. "My future is with you."

"Forever?"

"And then some." Eloise felt the cool of the nylon sleeping bags against her back and the heat of Nash's body as he hovered over her. Pausing before he joined their bodies as one. There was such depth and truth in his eyes. So powerful were his feelings for her that she could scarcely breathe. He loved her for who she was. She cupped her hands across the back of his neck and guided his face down to hers so that they were nose to nose. "Nash, tell me something."

"What?" He cupped Eloise's cheeks between his palms. He was aching and desperate to be inside of her. To claim her as his in the purest and most honest way he knew how. His hips rested between her soft thighs. His erection strained to find its way through the soft patch of her curls and bury itself deep into the gentle heart of her.

"Tell me you love me."

"I do. Eloise, I always have. I waited a long time for someone like you to come along and now that I have you. I don't intend to let you go. Ever." Her hands were warm and encouraging. Gently stroking his back as they sent shivers of joy zinging down his spine.

"Then, what are we waiting for?" Eloise smiled. His lips crushed against hers hard and demanding. Needing. Searching. His tongue lapped at hers, twining the tips together. His hips pressed into her thighs, wiggling until the slightest push would sink him into her depths. She held her breath in eager anticipation. When he slid in, he stretched and molded her softness until they fit together perfectly.

Nash moaned in utter and absolute joy, possessing Eloise as his. Her body wrapped around him like an extension of his flesh. She was soft, warm, and lush with treasure. Her gasping breaths caressed over his skin like a lover's gentle touch. He was careful with her, taking his time. Savoring each moan that came from her parted lips. Each buck of her hips rocked forward to crash into his and sent them both closer to the edge. Selfishly, he wanted this moment to last forever. Her walls tightly embraced him. Coaxing him with thrusts and slick heat to join her at the cleft of the abyss.

Nash let go. He let his body take over and floated in the waves of desire that rushed over him and pulled him under. His breath hitched in his throat. His fingers dug into the flesh of her hip as he guided them against the passionate rhythm of his surging pleasure. Her body writhed beneath him. Her fingers dug into his biceps and her nails into his shoulders. Encouraging him. Urging him along. She spread her legs into a wide V, opening up, unabashedly and unashamed, for him, wanting more of him. He drove deeper inside of her, the last of his restraint fully exhausted. Their bodies pounded against one another as their shared pleasure reached its zenith and in a burst of hot come, sweat, and panting breaths.

His mind was a tornado of thoughts much as his body was a hurricane of feeling. Mine! Mine! Mine! It roared possessively. More! More! More! It shouted hungrily. His muscles tensed. Her walls gripped him tightly as she gasped and was swept away on the tidal wave of her orgasm. He'd done that. His brain cheered with the enthusiasm of a pompom girl and his heart burst with pride. He'd given his woman pleasure. The thrill of watching her climax beneath him sent him sprawling out of control and with a series of crazed bucks of his hips, he was there again, with her, spilling into her.

He floated in a calm pond. Cool and still, clear as crystal, the water surrounded him without a ripple on the shimmering surface. Eloise was placid beneath him. Her eyes closed, lashes fluttering against passion flushed cheeks. Bruised and swollen from his kiss, her lips curved up in a smile of utter contentment. Languidly, he stretched out beside her and tucked her into the protective bend of his arm.

She was his and he belonged completely and absolutely to her. Both of their lives were irrevocably changed forever. He'd come to Texas to rescue her and somehow, in the process she'd managed to rescue him. She saved him from his loneliness and brought out only the best, from someplace deep inside. She saw him for the man he could be and would strive to be, for her and because of her.

Eloise snuggled happily in Nash's arms. Sheltered by his warmth. Being in love was a new and frightening experience. Loving, a responsibility she willingly shouldered. His life was hers, just as much as her life was his. There was no going back. He had come to Texas with the intent of rescuing her, and he had. Before him, her life had meaning, but no depth. Everything was measured by what she could touch and see. Love wasn't like that. She couldn't measure its value. Yet, it was of great worth. She couldn't touch love. Yet, she felt it deep within every fiber of her being.

She placed her trust in him and let go of her fear so that she could love him with all that she had. Yes, love was an intense and frightening thing, but she was all the better for it. And she would never, ever, look back.

Chapter 51

Kacie sank down in the bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. Tristen snuggled in beside her and she felt each breath as he exhaled and the air eased in a sigh across her cheek. In a way, she felt like a teenager again, sneaking forbidden, stolen moments with her boyfriend. The though was absolutely ridiculous. She was a grown woman and Tristen a grown man. They weren't a couple of kids looking for a quick romp in the sack. And there was absolutely nothing sneaky or forbidden about sharing a bed, for more than just sleep, if that was what they chose to do.

Besides, Tristen was a faultless gentleman. He cuddled her and stroked his hands along the curve of her spine, stole a few kisses, whispered a few soft, meaningless words. Other than that, he kept his hands firmly planted in her neutral zones.

Jan was thrilled when Kacie called her and told her that they were leaving Texas in the morning. She left out a lot of the gory details. If Jan knew, she'd drive herself nuts with worry. Besides, her older sister was better off not knowing. Jan said she had some big news to tell them the minute they got back. The excitement Kacie heard Jan's voice had given her secret away. Kacie had a feeling that she had a little niece or nephew on the way.

The pregnancy Jan had yet to announce was a cause for worry. Kacie pushed the fear far out of her mind and focused on the delightful sensations created by Tristen's gentle strokes over her skin. His touch was light, timid, and shy, meant to comfort. And they did. His fingertips, massaging lightly at her tensed muscles eased her frazzled mind and made her drift in a world of utter calm.

It wasn't like she didn't have things on her mind. She did. Where was she going to live? She most likely didn't have her job at the Super Center any longer. Not that it was any great shakes. In fact, the job sucked. But, she could at least pay her rent. Now she couldn't even afford to feed herself, let alone put a roof over her head. She couldn't keep mooching off her sister. Finding a gainful means of employment was her first priority when she got back. Everything else, including Tristen was going to have to simmer on the back burner until she figured out how she was going to make a living.

Tristen's fingers trembled slightly as they smoothed down Kacie's back. He frowned at the clouds that passed across her feminine facial features and the brows drawn in worry. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

Tristen knew better. He'd read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. When a woman said nothing there was definitely something brewing. He didn't like her hesitance to share her mind with him, but he let it go. Pushing her to talk would just make her mad and then she'd clam up even tighter. She was letting him touch her and he wasn't going to blow it. She didn't want to talk? Fine, they wouldn't talk. Instead he pulled her closer and stroked his fingers through her hair. Hoping, maybe if he got through that tough shell of hers, he'd to get her to relax and confide in him. He couldn't be a very good boyfriend if she didn't give him the chance to be one and he was all about being a very good boyfriend.

If he weren't interested in being the best boyfriend he could be, he'd be all over her like a rash. He wanted to be. His body ached to rip away the clothes separating them and explore all the hidden places of wonder that he'd read about but never visited. No. He could wait. He would wait. Take his time. Work his way under her skin. And when he was finally there. He'd move in for the kill. Once he had her heart, then nature would take care of the rest.

Kacie rested her chin on Tristen's chest and stared up at him. He was relaxed. Smiling in the carefree, cocky way that he always did. Her mouth started moving. Confessing all the cares on her mind. Unloading them on him. He didn't do the typical guy thing and pretend to listen. He actually paid attention to what she had to say. Not only was she worried about Jan and what she was going to do when she got back. Carter was thumping around in her head again, sharing emotions she could scarcely block out.

Tristen chuckled and cradled her against his chest. Kacie had so many worries plaguing her. Big worries and small ones ate up the synapses in her brain. If worry was an Olympic sport Kacie would definitely get a gold medal. "That's quite a list," he said. He slid her body to the side, positioning her so that she was pressed up tight against him. As if he could shield her from the storm of her mind. Pressed hip to hip, he opened his legs and squeezed her gently with his thighs. "You worry too much."

Craning his neck as he rubbed the tip of his nose against hers. Eskimo kissing was his favorite way to kiss her. Not as invasive as the whole tongue thing. He loved that too, but it was dangerous to kiss her so deeply. Made him want to keep going, moving on to other things. Eskimo kisses were far safer. "You could take Grant or my dad's old room. I have a feeling your mom is going to want you as close to her as possible and I certainly don't mind having you around either."

"My mom? You don't think she and your grandpa are... you know." Kacie blushed. Her mom and Nash, knocking boots, coupling up, getting it on, doing the nasty, Tristen's grandpa would be her step-dad. "Eeeewwwww." She swatted Tristen as he nodded. "Really?"

Tristen snorted, "I bet they're holed up somewhere, getting acquainted right now. My grandpa and your mom...hmm... we'll be related!" He waggled his eyebrows as he guffawed with a deep, throaty, cackle that shook the bed. "Incest. How kinky." He wrapped his legs around her hips and pinned her to his chest with his arms. His fingers tickled at her sides until he extracted a fit of snorts and giggles from her.

Kacie broke free from his tight embrace and sat up. Straddling his hips with her thighs, she felt the stirring of his interest, hard and straining beneath her. She stared down at his lips. Curved in that sexy, wolfish grin of his. His heart pounded wildly beneath her palms and his breathing quickened when his hands slid up the backs of her arms, guiding her down to his chest and her mouth to his.

Tristen was a bit jealous of his grandpa. The old man was probably sliding into home while he puttered around, stuck on first base. That was ok. He'd never been off first base before and as much as he wanted his initiation to the other bases. No matter how his body ached for his first home run. He was determined to make it worth the running, for him and the lucky girl. He already knew, or at least he hoped, that Kacie would be throwing the ball that brought him sliding triumphantly into home plate.

Tristen's lips were warm and urgent against hers. His tongue slicked across her mouth, coaxing her to open. As if she needed any coaxing to let him in to explore. Her back arched and skin tingled in response to his hands sliding over her shoulders and easing down her back. His tongue drove into her mouth with desperate sweeping strokes. Kacie kissed him back for all she was worth. Holding his head in place with her hands, keeping him tight against her as they shared a totally toe curling kiss.

Tristen let his fingers do the walking, wandering along the graceful curve of her neck and along her spine. He groaned in desire when her hips shifted against his hard, aching, maddening erection. His hands had a mind of their own and they were inching closer and closer to the back pockets of her jeans, wedging inside of them. Digging into her flesh, cupping and pressing her hips hard against his arousal. The kiss continued, growing wilder and more needy with each stroke of tongue against tongue. Her body arched against his.

He closed his eyes and swam in the wonder of newly discovered sensations. Her skin was hot against his cheek. Heated with the blush of her response to his kiss and his touch. Her taste filled his mouth. She tasted of sugar, made all the sweeter by desire. Panting and quivering, hands trembling and gripping, he broke the kiss. His fingers fisted the hem of her shirt as he grappled at the last bit of his self-control. Greedily, he stole another quick taste of her lips before he slid her free from his grip and moved her to cuddle in the crook of his arm.

Kacie traced patterns with her fingertips across the broad expanse of Tristen's chest. Twisting the cotton T-shirt he wore into little bunches and then releasing the fabric to unwind into wrinkles. Her fingers reached up and fluttered across the hard line of his jaw, scraping the stubble beneath them. Tristen's turned on his side and pressed her body against him. She could feel how badly he wanted her. The evidence pressed hard into her thigh. That certainly wasn't a mouse in his pocket and he was definitely glad to see her. She ran her leg along his and sandwiched her thigh in between his. Lifting her chin, she stole a kiss from his eager lips.

Tristen grinned down at Kacie. Smoothing back the stray curls that had fallen across her cheek away from her face. "I think we're still legal. Although I think you'll technically be my great-aunt."

"Cousin-in law?"

"Kissin' cousins?"

"Ick. How about just being plain old Tristen and Kacie?"

Tristen grinned and rubbed his nose against Kacies for an Eskimo kiss. "I like the sound of that. It suits me just fine." He was thrilled to have a new addition to the family. Keeping Kacie around suited him more than fine. He liked the idea, a lot. He wanted to press things, rush them into being by the sheer force of his will. There was no doing that with Kacie though. His body played hell with his common sense. He was all raging hormones and aches and pains he'd never felt before. He'd had a lot of practice, in the shower with his palm as a coach. His body was online with making its big debut into the world, but his heart wasn't in it and wouldn't be until he was certain that hers was.

Kacie returned Tristen's Eskimo kiss. Smooshing his nose playfully against hers, she sighed and inhaled breathing him in. Tristen could be damn irresistible when he wanted to. Tonight, he was really laying on the charm. He'd gotten her to confess her worries with nothing more than a grin and a simple kiss. Maybe, she was more stressed out than she realized and she'd needed to talk.

Her emotions were all over the place. Ok, so she trusted Tristen. She was hot and bothered from the slightest brush of his fingertips up and down her spine. She could definitely imagine getting naked with him. But, he was becoming so much more, or so much less. Depending on which side of the fence she ended up on.

She could see the two of them as lovers. She could see the two of them as best friends. The one thing she couldn't see was the two of them being both. She also couldn't fathom not having him in her life in some capacity at all. If they came down to just being friends, they wouldn't be cuddling in bed together or sharing Eskimo kisses. If they were lovers, she wouldn't have confessed her soul. His heart was too big or maybe, hers was too small. She was selfish and greedy, and perhaps, a bit short sighted in the thought that there might be a way to have him as both her friend and her lover. The idea of it confounded her and sounded a little too much like love. "Me too."

Chapter 52

The first peeks of dawn fingered their way across the horizon. The entire complex rushed about to help the families daring enough to try their luck someplace else, cram belongings into U hauls, backseats, and trunks. A few families were headed north with Nash and the others. Some were headed, east, west, and all the places in between. And others were content to stay behind and try to rebuild everything that had been lost.

The old pack was reduced from one hundred eighty families down to seventy-five. The new pack was fragile in its infancy. But no matter where life took these people, they were all still a bigger part of a whole, one big extended family born of the same blood that could not be torn apart by distance.

Nash had already spent the first gray hours of early morning on his cell phone, updating the Great White Wolf on the situation. He needed to find housing for the families that were accompanying him north. The current house his pack occupied could squeeze in a few, but until renovations were completed, the rest would have to have someplace to call home.

These fresh excited faced people were putting their trust in him to keep them safe and place their feet on a new path. His pack had just grown by dozens. He had a duty and responsibility to them and he would not let them down. He prayed that he would be a good and strong leader to them and that he would never disappoint them. He wasn't nervous about leading them, only about meeting their eager expectations of him. He did a head count. All were present and ready to head out, saying their goodbyes. Hugging and whispering softly to the family they were leaving behind in search of what waited for them ahead.