All Comments on 'Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 02'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy New Year

You started 2018 off with another banger....I’m in love.

ObedientsubObedientsubover 6 years ago
BAM! WHAT A WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR!

I'm super in love with your writing! I look forward to your updates, I'm like that one looking for it in the daylight with a flashlight..... lol bvs

And if I find out someone is playing copycat 😡 the shit will hit the fan!

Happy New Year & may it be prosperous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Imposible

How can a story get better with each chapter? Pragmatically, it can't go on to infinity. One can easily see why you are so possessive of your writings and here's hoping no one tries to misappropriate it.

I love that Dax is becoming able to finally see his overbearing self; hopefully without serious consequences. I love these two and their interactions. Lou is like the pied piper bringing people into her world.

Ms. MsLuLuX, have you been receiving help from W. Faulkner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievable

I cannot understand how this gets better and better, your writing is phenomenal. You bring so much happiness to my life, I live in hope of finding the next chapter of Dax and Lulu all the time. They are just absolutely perfect in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dax and Lenny?

Ok, just a bit confused, you mentioned everybody left after the party except for MM and Junie, and uncle/aunt Paul, so how come 3 days later Lenny is there (presumably with Eddie?), as he was being kicked out with Dax? Aside from this perplexing angle, i loved the story update, and the freaky unfolding. Please carry on, love all these characters. Heck i want to be adopted in this family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are perfection.

You are a genius. I love you. A love monument should be erected in your honour! I am so grateful for your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
4/30/24 Sorry it takes me forever to post. I'm writing and re-writing as fast as I can. I get writers block like A LOT - if you have questions suggestions comments (please comment it helps) feel free to hold forth, even criticisms help - but don't be cruel. 2.28.24 Just t...