Day at The Gym: Ashley

Story Info
Ashley at Work.
11.8k words
4.7
37.8k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

This is a crossover story. You can read the four stories in any order.

*****

Part 1

Ashley twirled a lock of auburn hair around her index finger as she sat behind the welcome-desk of the gym. The days were slow. The weather was far too nice for people to show up at the gym at this time of day. Work, school, and the great outdoors kept the place the opposite of busy. After the early risers had been and gone, the only other employee scheduled to work for that day left, knowing they'd only need one person working during what was affectionately called the "no-sweat hours."

Leaning over the top of the counter, Ashley contemplated her options. She'd go entire shifts without seeing a single person. She regretted not remembering to bring a book to read during this time. She tapped her foot on the ground behind her, trying to keep a rhythm to at least busy herself in any sort of way.

That tapping of her feet though eventually caused the shoe to work its way loose. The ties weren't well done, which destined the foot to pop out! The action was minor, and something easily fixed, but not for Ashley. Something about that action sparked a thought inside her head. Suddenly the boredom vanished and a shiver rocketed down her spine. She was no longer truly in her work appropriate clothes; she was now missing a shoe.

Instead of slipping her foot back in, she raised it more and let the shoe flop to the ground. She then placed her sock covered foot to the ground next to it. She wiggled her toes and rubbed the foot against the smooth tiled floor.

"Oh Ashley, that's hardly appropriate! I'm afraid we can't let you help customers when you're sooo indecent!" Ashley said in a mocking voice to herself. She then lifted her other foot up, and pressed the back of the heel against the floor. "Yeah, well this is what I think of your rules Boss!" and she popped the other shoe off.

Ashley felt positively naughty to be without her shoes at work. Such an innocent thing, but it was terribly taboo a feeling to Ashley. She though also knew where it could lead.

A loud "Ding!" echoed the lobby along with a quick yelp from Ashley! In that moment, a customer appeared and Ashley felt as if she was caught doing a horrible crime!

"Hello. How are you today?" The short haired blond woman asked Ashley. Ashley seized up a bit but realized her state of undress was a secret. The counter easily blocked her feet from view.

"I'm doing well. How about you?" she replied. She couldn't keep from nervously shifting her weight from foot to foot. This was only making it harder to forget that she was without her shoes though, feeling only a thin layer of white cotton separating her skin from the floor!

"I've got my membership card... wait... where is it...?" the woman said as she started to search her bag.

"Can't find it?" Ashley asked.

"Just one of those days," the woman said with a nervous giggle. After a bit of searching, Ashley realized she should probably start searching for the customer information. She also began to bring a toe up to the top of one of her socks and start to push at the garment. Something felt naughty about actually trying to undress herself in front of a customer!

After a few questions, Ashley was able to help the lady out of her predicament. Ashley verified that she was a member. She also got one of her socks down enough so it hung only on the toe. She could feel it about to fall off; it would even fall if she moved her foot just a little. "Enjoy your time here!" Ashley said to the guest. Just as the blond turned, Ashley let the sock fall to the floor. A shiver ran back up her spine at the thought of successfully removing a piece of clothing while having a conversation with someone!

Ashley wasn't sure if she was more shocked by the fact that she had a person come in to work out, or by how bold she felt she had been by taking off the spare sock. She now had a totally bare foot exposed, contrasting with the covered one. She shook the bare one around, just relishing in the freedom.

When she set the uncovered foot down, she loved just how bare it felt, specially compared to the other one. Actually, she was a bit bothered by the difference; she wanted the same feeling of freedom on both feet.

Ashley turned, hopped, and sat her bottom onto the counter. She lifted both feet and stared inquisitively at them. Even visually, the asymmetrical nature bothered her. Her shorts left most of her legs bare, and the tiny sock on just one of her feet seemed off. She wanted to see both her feet uncovered in the workplace.

She drew her feet further upwards and towards herself, rubbing both ankles tenderly under the soft pads of her fingertips. She then snapped the top end of the remaining sock. A finger sneaked its way in and pulled the material taught. It began to tug and wiggle the elastic from side to side, slowly lowering the sock as it did.

To Ashley, something like this action was surely a thing you only do in private. Something you do alone in your room so you could prepare for bed or a shower. Now though, she was doing it right in the open lobby of the place she worked!

When she got to the heel, she pushed the cotton over it. Something about getting clothes past their toughest to past spot always made Ashley gasp out loud. In anticipation for the moment she held her breath. The sudden feeling of being past the toughest point was relieving as well. So without much effort, she took the sock from her foot, and let both bare feet dangle over the side of the counter.

Ashley was feeling really good. Her act of rebellion wasn't just in what she wore, but what she was doing. Sitting on the desk, her back to the front door was not something a proper employee did. Ashley was sure she'd be alone. After a few more minutes of this, she felt very confident that she was going to be alone till the afternoon.

A bit of guilt struck Ashley. She was enjoying herself far too much while 'not working'. Deep down inside, she knew she should at least try to earn her paycheck properly. So when she noticed she was running low on a few supplies at the front desk, she decided she should go hunt some extras down.

She grabbed hold of her socks, and raised a foot to slip into one. She was going to get redressed, but then thought of how devilishly fun it could be to make the journey barefoot. She reasoned it was unlikely she'd run into the girl from before so she tucked her socks into her shoes instead, and stored them away in a cabinet under the counter.

Padding across the floor and down the hall, Ashley was making her way to the storage room. She took careful steps, both as if she was sneaking, but also to savor every step. Her body was so sensitive when exposed, even if minutely. The same trip she made daily was suddenly new and different.

In the store room, she began to gather her supplies. A few odd items like receipt paper were grabbed to help get her through the day, or if she were being honest, for the next few weeks considering how slow business was.

As she was reaching up to get something from a high shelf, Ashley found her stretched out body was slipping from her clothes, though in the slightest of ways. Though slight, it still made her heart race. Her soft cotton shirt rose up, the hem tickling her stomach slightly. She could also feel her shorts slip partially. When she looked down, she saw the hints of her black panties peeking out from the blue shorts. Her heart thumped ever greater when she considered the possibility of being like this while someone were around.

No one was around. She was the only one working, and she was in an 'Employee Only' room. She swayed her hips in that moment of realization, letting her shirt hem tease waist back and forth. Ashley leaned forward some, allowing the gap under the shirt grow larger, thus letting air in that tickled her torso.

She grabbed the item on the high shelf and stepped back. She looked down, and found her shorts still a bit lowered, of course not having been able to lift themselves up. Her shirt wasn't quite long enough to hide her shorts, and that meant that sliver of skin and black cotton was still on show between the two pieces of outerwear.

"Don't want to come back up? I'll admit, I'd rather you stayed there or lower too," Ashley said, talking to her shorts. She giggled at the thought of talking to her clothing; the loneliness of the shift was starting to show.

Yet that feeling of being alone made her think some more. Did she really have to pull her shorts back up? The halls would be empty still; only one guest was around...

Ashley turned to the door and opened it. She was right, the halls looked empty. It was a short walk back to her desk. She dared herself to keep her shorts where they were till she was there.

She had supplies in hands, her shorts were just barely letting anyone get a peek of her underwear-color choice of the day, and she felt ready to go. She stepped out into the hall, still very aware that her feet were bare. She closed the door behind her and made her way back to the desk.

Ashley's bare midriff was experiencing a tantalizing feeling. She'd seen many of the people using the gym show more skin, but it still seemed to mean so much more to her. She delighted in the feeling, and was giddy the whole way back, although a tad nervous as well.

When she got back, she felt triumphant. She had completed her self-dare, and she rubbed the upper band of her panties just to make sure they really were there. The lobby was as empty as when she left it too. She slipped some fingers between the panties and shorts, and ran them around her body. In a way, they felt useless as she felt them be lifted away from her body in different areas.

"Useless clothing... shouldn't be worn, right?" Ashley asked herself. She then tugged the shorts down further. "A little of my panties, or all of my panties, it's all the same really," she reasoned with herself as she got the shorts to her hips. "No one can see me from the other side of the desk... so what would be the difference?" she wondered aloud. Then with another push, gravity did the rest of the work and her shorts found her ankles! She then knew the difference, that the thrill was multiple levels greater!

She nervously moved closer to the counter, feeling she needed to fix her sudden increase in exposure. Besides her ankles now, her legs were bare. The bikini cut on her panties in no way offered them any protection. The black material was far from looking like any sort of clothing; it was clearly a cute pair of panties!

Shorts around her ankles wouldn't really make her look in anyway dressed, if anything, somehow more undressed. That was at least Ashley's reasoning as she slipped her feet from the garment. Her shorts were lying on the ground of her workplace! She stepped on the shorts and slid the pair around the floor. She watched herself do this, her outstretched bare leg pushing her very own shorts around!

As she got into the motions, she turned and rested her backside against the side of the counter. Her shortless state was very well hidden from the world, and so she was happy to keep playing. Her bottom wiggled and rubbed her pantied butt against the surface behind her. She loved all the feelings. Air conditioning on her legs, her foot on her shorts gliding across the ground, and her barely covered butt rubbing against company property!

With a playful flick, she kicked her shorts away from the counter and towards the back wall. She felt like time was flying, that is until her heart sank and everything seemed to stop. A loud ringing noise filled her ears and she felt she was really in for it!

Luckily, it was just the phone, the eternal line was ringing. A moment of shock and panic made it so Ashley was slow to answer the device. She realized she was at least safe for the moment, and finally picked up the receiver.

"Umm... this is... I mean... the main desk," Ashley said. She was so nervous. Though it was a conversation over the phone, she had some kind of feeling as if she had to hide the fact she had her panties on show.

"Oh yes, I was wondering if maybe we could get some extra towels in the changing room? We're good for now, but before hitting the exercise room I thought I might warn you. Seem to be low on them back here. Later that could be a problem," a woman said from the other side of the line. Ashley figured it was the blond from earlier. Ashley was almost surprised she would still be in the locker room.

"Sure, right away Miss, I'll get on that," she said, never one to turn down a request from a guest. The two hung up, and Ashley again made a motion to reach for her shorts.

"The extra towels are in the yoga room... that's a bit of a ways away from the locker room... I could grab them first, and then come back for my shorts after..." Ashley said. She was starting to think about making the trip sans-shorts. The idea was nuts, but she felt it would be fun too.

She started to rethink the idea though. She could easily be caught on the way there or back. Somewhere, the guest was in the building. She could even have someone else arrive. Could she get behind the counter again before someone saw?

Ashley crouched down, wanting to hide as she was distracted by her thoughts. She was feeling very exposed, this was where she worked after all. It's one thing to be undressed in public, but she had to uphold a certain level of professionalism.

On the other hand, Ashley hadn't had this much fun during "no sweat hours" ever. Her blood was racing and heart beating faster than probably half the people who used this gym. The feelings were always far too intoxicating for poor Ashley. She wanted to control herself, but she found herself looking away from her shorts, and instead towards the hall.

She turned a left, heading towards the west wing. She walked, knowing that she had only panties on from the waist down. Her shirt didn't hide them, her hands at her sides didn't hide them, and surely the shorts, socks, and shoes she left behind didn't hide her panties either!

Every step she was farther from the cover that could make her decent. She felt the way her body moved, the way that her panties hugged her shape. She was so much more aware of them now that they were exposed. She was so distracted she didn't pay much attention as she walked into the yoga room, and was quickly surprised to see a blonde!

The blonde in the sports bra hadn't seen Ashley come in; Ashley didn't even get a good look at her. Ashley was sure no one else was at the gym though, so it had to be the same girl. Ashley was able to quickly side step out of sight. It seemed that somehow the guest had beaten her to the yoga room. Didn't she say she was going to the exercise room? Ashley quickly got to a pile of towels on a cart nearby. She held the pile in front of her panties, hoping it would be enough cover. She hadn't been noticed yet, so she was happy to step away unseen with the towels. She didn't even take time to think or observe.

Ashley sighed with relief. She was again in the hallway, not much more covered, but she dodged what was one of her worst worries. She now was again alone, and at least knew that the risk was all behind her. The only guest was in the room, and she had the rest of the building to herself. So once more, she walked down the hall, constantly checking over her shoulder to make sure the guest wouldn't see her.

Ashley at Work

By Jappio

Part 2

The pile of towels she held in front of her waist did little to really hide her current clothing state. They only covered her lap. Bare legs and the hem of her t-shirt were exposed on either side. From the side or behind, her panties were clear as day. Even her feet were bare as she stepped down the tiled hall.

She approached the lobby area, spotting her desk. That was where her shorts, socks, and shoes were. She was about ready to grab them, put them on, and be decent again. Thinking about it, Ashley knew that the only guest was behind her. They wouldn't need the locker room again for awhile either. It was a totally safe trip. Being in the locker room would be a safe enough place to be without shorts too, so there would be little harm if the guest did visit the room.

The temptation was strong for some reason. Getting herself back into the clothing seemed like a chore, as if it would be like shackling herself and restricting herself of freedom and fun. Why do such a thing if she could safely enjoy her freedom just a little longer?

Ashley no longer stared towards the counter she normally sat. Instead, she began to walk again. She was going to continue to walk down the hall with her panties on show! Ashley even held the pile of towels higher, more against her abdomen. She left her lower half as exposed as possible in her short jaunt towards the locker room.

With every step, Ashley could feel the cotton of her panties shift. She marveled at what it felt like to have her legs totally bare. Somehow, it still felt new, even though she had her legs bare many times in her life. Perhaps it was because of where she was, or how strongly the contrast of being covered and uncovered was for her. Yet she savored that feeling greatly, and was a bundle of smiles as she opened the door the women's locker room.

Ashley was alone in the room, as expected. She quickly set the towels down where they needed to be. She could have sworn there had been more there earlier. She didn't mind though, a bit of extra work was fine to help keep the mind off how boring the day was.

It was a nice way to make herself do something extremely risky and exciting. Though she was in a locker room, a room where many women have been more undressed than she was, she still enjoyed the thought of how she was dressed. She was an employee, not there to change, and yet she was without her shorts. Her shorts weren't even with her, they were down the hall!

She walked around the room. Ashley pretended like she was inspecting it, but really she was just mentally checking off a list of different areas that she was wandering without more than half her work uniform. It felt like a sort of accomplishment. She was here, there, and everywhere in that room, and she did it with bare feet and her black cotton on show.

Stopping in front of the locker, Ashley thought about times in the past. Locker rooms were tough for her, especially after a workout or gym class. She remembered how much she hated to actually redress. She was always too shy to take off too much or stay undressed with the other girls around. However, when her body was sweaty and tired, the last thing she ever wanted to do was keeping anything on or putting anything on. She always wished she could toss her bra across the room, and take off her tiny panties.

Now, alone in the room, Ashley pretended she was able to do as she wished she could back in the day. She slipped her thumbs under the waistband of the panties. She wiggled her hips and arched her back. She hummed to herself, complaining of the heat and how tired she was from working out. The panties rounded the surface of her bottom first, the smooth skin tickled by the downward moving fabric.

Ashley giggled. The feeling was too wonderful for her to describe. The panties had started to feel restrictive the more she kept thinking about them. Having them off now only seemed natural. So with a few more shakes of her hips, she finished dropping the tiny piece of cotton to her feet. She shivered with delight as she felt the material go past her toes as she removed a foot one at time from them.

She reached down and dangled the tiny black material over her toes. Ashley wondered how something that looked so harmless was always so nice to get rid of. She moved her hips left and right exaggeratingly, just feeling the air swish past them. She was now completely bottomless!

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers