Day at The Gym: Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence. Ashley was so close to having clothes on again. She still didn't know where her actual clothes were. She wondered if those who found her clothes were looking for a streaker. Would they have recognized them as the clothes the desk girl was wearing?

The new guest began to walk away. The fading footsteps signaled Ashley to quietly sigh with relief. She again narrowly dodged detection. Ashley wasn't sure if she was lucky or what.

Ashley stood and this time didn't play around. Her body actually now ached for release more than ever, but Ashley was done. It wasn't her own clothes, but she had to have something. Ashley got up off the ground and went right back into the bin.

She pulled out a stretchy tank top, and slithered it down her body. The material was a bit tight, and her hard nipples showed through it. It wasn't so bad though, and she figured it wouldn't look out of place amongst the people there. She then managed to find a pair of jeans that she would be able to fit into, though a bit loosely.

Ashley was covered, though in unfamiliar clothing. She then began to wonder what could have possibly happened to her clothes. She was sure that the girls in the gym mentioned bringing them to the lost and found.

That's when it hit her. Ashley again scrounged through the lost and found. It had been lying on the top before, but now it made sense. There was a bra in the lost and found, and that wasn't really a normal occurrence. Ashley was sure she hadn't seen it before either. She was now wondering if she had heard about the wrong bra. Was there a chance there had been two bras?

Ashley knew what this meant. Now clothed, she could more easily make her way back to the exercise room. In no time, she was able to go through the empty room to where she left her clothes. And just as Ashley had started to suspect, her clothes were where she left them!

The borrowed items were quickly removed. Ashley couldn't believe it, had she just checked that corner of the room first, she'd have seen the other girls had not touched her stuff. She risked a total naked streak to the front for nothing!

Ashley wasn't feeling too regretful about that, though. More regretful was putting her proper clothes back on. She wasn't even able to convince herself to bother with the bra. Perhaps it had been a mistake to strip totally naked to change? She hadn't even given much thought to the fact she had done it right in the exercise room!

However, Ashley still did believe she'd done enough for that day. She got her pants and shirt back on, and was once more a nearly decent employee! She was ready to put things behind her finally.

Back at the front desk though, it's all that could occupy her mind. Things had quieted down again. She was so dazed she didn't even pay any notice to any of the guests that were heading out. She could swear a few sounded in a hurry based on the hurried steps she heard, but she didn't look up in time to see what was going on. Ashley just continued to tap her bare feet to the ground, thinking about how naked she had been, how naked she still was under her clothes with no underwear on.

"Howdy Ash!" Came a voice! Ashley quickly turned and saw that her coworker had finally come in!

Ashley quickly looked down and saw how her shoes and socks were still off. Her face began to turn red. "So, how was your day? I'm sure things just dragged as usual. Anything exciting happen?" Ashley nearly winced at the comment. If only her coworker knew!

"Busier than usual actually," Ashley explained. She tried to shuffle away a bit. Her face was red. Not only was she thinking about her adventures, but now also thinking about how she was trapped barefoot in front of her coworker. Shoes were of course required by the dress code.

Ashley's heart stopped when her coworker did look down, and did notice her shoeless and sockless state! "Hey, Ash, were the shoes just uncomfy?"

Ashley was about ready to panic. Would her friend think she was weird? "Um... well... yeah... I guess... I mean..." Ashley didn't know how to explain it at all.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. After a long shift I'll do that sometimes. They can get so cramped," she explained. Ashley couldn't believe it. Was it really no big deal? Could she could make it a usual thing... No, probably wouldn't be for the best. She didn't need another day like this happening!

The End