Day at The Gym: Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's hands continued to go down, pressing the shirt against her skin; she noted how the cotton felt against her smooth stomach, and became more "aware" of it. Ashley was sure she'd never be able to explain it to someone, but it was like thinking, "under my clothes, I'm naked." It separated her body from the clothing over it, and it gave Ashley a delightful chill down her spine. It is what usually fueled the invisible strings that guided her clothes off. The contrast was always hard to ignore once she was aware of it.

Her fingers snapped the waistband of her shorts. She nearly pushed them off her hips in that moment, seeing as how easy it would be to do. Yet the scare with Mary kept Ashley from doing something so sudden. Instead, her hands wrapped around behind her, patting the shorts down against her rump. She had her bottom bared not long ago, but she already missed the freedom.

Ashley's hands were starting to jitter. Tugging at the leg holes of her shorts, she tried to stretch them away from the skin. This would always lead to one end rubbing against hip or thigh, and this agitated Ashley in a weird way. The loose fabric might as well have been like uncomfortable bindings.

Sighing in relief, Ashley's digits finally found her legs. She was delighted to no longer find any clothing as they made the trip down, even all the way to her toes. That was what Ashley wanted and she liked it.

Her body was tingling again. It was crying out to return to what she was doing. She had been getting so warm and tingly; so many good feelings had built up. Yet before she could properly feel satisfied by bubbling over, she had constricted and locked tight those feelings. They still wanted to burst, and all the more so now that she had frazzled herself up.

Ashley at Work

By Jappio

Part 4

"Focus!" Ashley's brain screamed. Ashley looked up, and around, and tried to remember what she was doing. A machine needed fixing, and she had to fix it. She spotted the treadmills and went over to them. After inspecting them a bit, she did notice one of them had an odd piece of cloth sticking out of it. She wondered if someone had gotten a towel stuck in it. A quick attempt to turn the machine on resulted with the belt not moving at all.

While crouched to tug at the cloth pinched under the belt, Ashley could feel the very top of her butt crack peek out of the shorts. The little pocket of air between waistband and skin tickled her in such a delicate way; Ashley was probably one of the few who could notice a feeling like it. Ashley wanted to be undressed again. In a huff, she stood up, planning to unplug the machine next.

Ashley's sudden jerk upward caused her breasts to bobble. Her secure bra held them in place, but this too just frustrated the girl. Ashley groaned and looked around. She knew she had to do something. Thinking about it, Ashley wondered how much she could get away with. Being more indecent didn't seem to be a safe method as proven, but her lack of shoes, socks, and panties had seemed to be safe enough.

So she felt a compromise could be reached. Ashley's bra was probably the tightest piece of clothing on her body, and she might be able to get away with not having it on... not like anyone could see under her shirt. Ashley gripped the bottom of her shirt as she walked towards the wall behind the treadmills. She was far back enough that she couldn't even see the door thanks to how the room was shaped. She was private enough for a quick change of clothes!

Ashley's shirt rose high, and soon she was pulling it up past her head. Her hair pushed through, and fluttered outward, eventually all daintily landing against her nearly-bare back. The feeling was exquisite, and Ashley happily sighed. She bundled the shirt up under her arm, reaching her hands back and undid the clasp on her bra.

Her bra loosened, and wearing just shorts was, again, a new level for Ashley. She'd been behind the treadmills before, but never like this! Ashley did a twirl as she pushed the bra straps down off her shoulders. She thrust her chest out as she took the bra from her arms, and she laid it down on one of the treadmill control consoles.

Hard nipples welcomed the air of the room. For the first time since she got dressed that morning, her breasts were bare. She dropped her shirt and quickly began to massage the newly exposed skin. That familiar bubbling of warmth quickly released all across her body, but most concentrated on her chest. The soothing warmth intensified as she let her fingers squeeze and grope her modest mounds. Each time, she could only think of how good it felt to have nothing in her hand's way.

After a few accidental flicks of her nipples, Ashley was starting to think how she didn't want to return to working. Yet, that thought did remind her she did have things to do. She reached for her shirt, but feeling the weight of her own breasts hang from her chest was enough to make her hesitate. Instead of grabbing her top, she turned and reached for the plug instead. Her haphazard reasoning was she could unplug the machine, and then put her shirt on.

With a quick tug, Ashley released the plug from the wall. The machine was off, and she'd be able to safely work on it. She stood up, and as if to waste time, surveyed the cord from where she stood, making sure it was to the right machine. She looked at her shirt next, but that's all she did with it. She felt she could have dealt with wearing it, that she shouldn't mind something as loose as it, but she gave up on that thought. She would give it some more time at least, while her body still reveled in the feeling of being without the shirt.

Skipping back around the machine, and in just her shorts, Ashley was on the top of the world again. Alone in the exercise room, she was again free to be undressed. Worries faded away as she could only think about how nice things felt. Again, she played with her nipples, happy to have such little pick-me-ups so readily available. The jolt of pleasure they'd give her as she played with them was addictive.

Ashley began to do what she could with the machine. She opened a hatch or two, and pulled some levers. Normally such work would have been considered annoying, but Ashley no longer thought so. At that moment, it was incredibly thrilling to think how she was doing it. She was topless, very nearly naked in fact. She was crouched next to a machine, her breasts bobbing and swaying with each movement. Her bare feet planted on the ground, toes wiggling as she adjusted one thing or another. Ashley was doing such a normal thing in such an abnormal way!

Ashley freed up the control on the belt, allowing her to let it move by hand. She pushed and tugged, but couldn't manage to get it to go. She tried shifting around, getting on her knees and pulling it from another angle. It budged, but only slightly. Ashley giggled and spoke aloud to the machine, "Yeah, I know how you feel. Just wishing you could take off your belt!" Ashley began to fondle her bosom once more as she followed up her joke, "It feels so nice when you do finally get rid of stuff like that, I promise."

"Totally bare though, is the best," Ashley began to explain. "It just feels good, you know? To suddenly let it all out. You wouldn't want anyone to see, but like, just for you? Your own little private fun," Ashley tried explaining. She honestly wasn't sure how to put it herself. Really, talking about it to a hunk of metal and plastic was more so a way to convince herself.

It was working, too. The idea of total nudity was appealing as always, and being so close meant it wasn't out of reach for Ashley. She grabbed the waistband of the shorts, ready to show the treadmill what she meant. She honestly wasn't being bothered by the shorts, Ashley was sort of fine with how she was. Her little speech though spurred her to go further.

Ashley lowered the shorts down her legs for a second time that day, and this time it was somehow even more thrilling! Instead of exposing her underwear, her bare body was being displayed. She was totally and completely naked besides the bunched up cotton going down towards her feet. When she finally got them there, she took out just one foot. She stood there, looking at the treadmill "See, it's really great, just being able to get out of all your clothes!" Ashley stepped out of the shorts, and stood naked in the exercise room!

Ashley left her arms out, away from her body. She felt too sensitive to touch herself in that moment. She took in every little feeling, and her body felt as if it was quaking with pleasure. She was totally naked at work!

Her body was tense, and she tried to relax, but it was like she couldn't. Every moment, blood pumped through Ashley's veins. The constant, coursing flow of adrenaline had her nearly shaking. No single spot felt more or less exposed than another to her.

Ashley took tiny steps. She tried to keep calm, and to let it all soak in. She was worried if she moved too much, it would be too much for her sensitive body at that moment. She took in the feelings slowly.

As she began to better grasp her situation, she began to crave that same overwhelming rush of emotions that just had her paralyzed. Her steps became lighter. She was bouncing, feeling the full force of her weight with each step. Her body began to make more exaggerated movements, letting it bound with momentum. Her hair swished and brushed her skin, her breasts sprang and the nipples atop buzzed, her bottom was as buoyant as her pace, and her thighs rubbing made the special spot between them practically throb!

Without thinking, Ashley moved away from her clothes and was now exploring the exercise room. She let her right hand touch the equipment, walls, and anything in reach. The other hand rubbed circles over hips, sides, stomach, and ribs. Devilishly Ashley smiled and turned and bumped her bottom to the wall. Soon, she couldn't help but throw her hands up and press her whole body to the wall and roll along it.

Popping away from the wall, Ashley gleefully twirled towards the machines again. With little thought she plopped down on the seat of a leg press. It felt like the cool leather enveloped her and it made Ashley coo. Her feet pressed towards the machine, not to exercise, but just to increase the number of stimuli on her body.

"Out of control" was a thought that crossed Ashley's mind. She felt she had to gain some control of herself. She could feel her body cry out for sexual release amongst her torrent of thrills, and she thought perhaps she'd attend to that, to try and sate her desires.

Dipping a hand between her legs, she wasn't surprised to find her tender lips were wet. She had felt droplets slide down her thighs already. She sharply drew in a breath as her finger explored the heated region. She was trying to tell herself to regain control. Being naked at work was a bad enough offense, actually sexually gratifying herself pushed it to an even higher level.

Ashley swayed her legs to the side, shutting her thighs. The warm pulsing feeling begged her to return her hand, but Ashley did no such thing. Not so much to keep herself from doing something wrong, but instead she no longer wanted to end things quickly. Ashley's self-inspection was best halted for other reasons too; the door to the room was being opened!

She had meandered from the treadmills. Ashley could see the handle of the door turning! Ashley's instincts had her to her feet in no time. Ashley wouldn't be able to make it to her clothes in time, and the first thing she saw that would provide appropriate hiding was the utility closet nearby!

Ashley zigzagged around equipment till she made it to the door. She flung it open, and practically dove into the small compartment. She closed the door, but with a gentle touch at the end, so to not alert anyone with the sound. She couldn't see in the darkened room, and things were silent for a moment.

Ashley's heart was like a caged animal, nearly thrashing about in her ribcage. Ashley strained to listen, to see what was going on. She wondered what would possibly happen. She was nearly caught naked, but she now perhaps had to remain naked in that closet for however long the guests in the exercise room would want to use the equipment.

Ashley's shaky ankles made it so she stumbled into some items. A broom lost balance and fell against her. Her foot bumped into a bucket probably meant for a mop. She had very little space to move around.

She began to wonder what she'd do if the gym got busier. Perhaps these guests in the room wouldn't leave till someone else had entered. Could she be stuck naked till close time?

She again shifted her weight too much, bumping into another item or two. The handle of the broom that had fallen had now rested between her butt cheeks. Even in this worrisome time, Ashley's body felt on fire with the constant sensations that were ever increased by her naked state. Perhaps she was affected by such feelings because she felt so much more vulnerable.

Ashley at Work

By Jappio

Part 5

Ashley finally heard the guests, but it did not ease her worries at all. She heard a few muffled sounds, but made out a few words, "What should we do with this?" and "We should take it to the lost and found. They'll be looking for it I bet!"

Ashley's first worry was obvious. The room had been empty besides her clothing!

Ashley tried to hope it was something else, anything else. She desperately wished she could look out, but she couldn't risk being caught. She instead shifted around till her ear was to the door, her feet knocking into more items, her body shaking with more than just fear.

She heard the door open again. "Guys! Where were you?!" came the voice. It did sound somewhat familiar to Ashley. Things were again muffled for a bit, but then she heard, "Wait, what's with the bra?"

Ashley knew it, it really was happening. Her bra was found! The only hope she had left was that maybe it was just the bra, as the shorts and shirt weren't laid on top of the machine after all.

"Hand the shirt over..." she partially heard. She knew now for sure all her clothes had been scooped up by these guests. Ashley tried to wonderful what she'd be able to do.

"...go to the lost and found first. Then the sauna..." was the next thing Ashley could make out. Though she was in trouble, a brief ray of hope did shine. She would perhaps be able to get out of this before others could enter the exercise room.

Again Ashley couldn't hear the girls outside her little box, but after a short time, she did hear what sounded like a door. Ashley had a 50/50 shot that she was either left alone or more people came in. The gym was slow; Ashley should still have time before things picked up. She carefully opened the door.

Scanning the room, Ashley could see she was alone again. She let herself slip free from her tiny compartment. Ashley looked back only to see if maybe something could provide cover, but nothing would really help hide her exposure in a meaningful way.

She nearly cursed out loud when she thought about how just earlier she'd been in this room and took all the spare towels. Ashley really wished she had one of them. The room would be vacant of any possible cover, so already Ashley had to trudge to the door exiting the exercise room.

She stalled for a few moments. She wasn't sure if the guests who had taken her clothes would be gone. She didn't need to walk out naked in front of them. After a few more moments passed, Ashley slowly looked out into the hallway.

Everything seemed clear. Ashley slowly slipped out of the room. She knew that down the hall three girls could be standing around. If she wasn't careful, she'd be caught as a streaker at her own place of business.

Ashley's feet slapping against the floor sent tremors of intense, vulnerable feelings through her body as she trekked over towards the lobby. Every step Ashley took made her breasts bobble. She tried to bring an arm up to them, to cover and hold them, but she could still feel the difference between her arm and the support a bra would normally supply.

Ashley's thighs rubbing weren't ignorable either. Ashley had grown wet and that wetness was evident. She couldn't believe she'd become so slick, but at the same time a little relieved. In some weird way, Ashley was happy she was at least getting something out of it. If she were only scared, the situation would probably felt worse. Though perhaps that was the problem, the reason she kept getting herself into situations; she didn't hate them enough.

She neared the end of the hall, and she tried to stay close to the wall that would turn into the lobby. Ashley's heart pounded. More and more she could see the lobby, seeing how it was empty. However, she couldn't' see the whole thing, and if she just turned the corner suddenly, she'd have no way to hide herself.

Eventually she ran out of hall though. Over a fourth of the lobby would be out of sight for her, including the main door. If the girls from before were quick about dropping things off in the lost and found bucket at the far edge of the counter, they'd be gone. Yet if they lingered at all... they were probably still there.

The other option Ashley had was to wait there till someone came across her. The barren hall provided no cover, and she wasn't near any doors to hide behind either. She had to go forward; Ashley at least had a chance no one would see her if she continued. So she took one final look. She probably looked silly, peeking her head and bare shoulders around the corner, but it was safer than flashing her entire naked self to whoever may be there.

No one was there though! Ashley was relieved. She already started to promise herself she'd never do something as silly as strip naked at work again! Ashley triumphantly rounded the corner and quickly behind her desk.

"You did it Ashley, you were naked here at work! I know I shouldn't have, but at least I can say I did it. Not many other people can," she mused to herself. The sense of relief was so intense. Sort of like shedding her clothing, the lack of worry was always so emboldening.

Looking back, she saw that she was alone. She moved a hand between her legs and ran a finger between her soaking lips. "Heh, really let myself get carried away. Maybe I should find somewhere a bit more private..." she wondered aloud. She shivered when her finger graced her sensitive clit.

"Get dressed!" a voice rang out in her head. She giggled and pulled her hand away. She was going to do it; she was going to do as she knew she should. "No more fun!" Ashley said, giving her nipples one last tease. That was nearly a mistake, as her new resolve to better herself almost wavered in that moment. She ignored the tingling in her body though and finally walked over to the bin.

The first thing Ashley did was look down into the bin. She pushed and prodded away the things that weren't hers. Forgotten clothes, shoes, and other items were there, but she was starting to realize her clothes weren't! Ashley's shirt, shorts, and bra were nowhere to be seen!

She tried to flip a few things over, but it didn't make sense for it to be buried. The girls wouldn't have taken them elsewhere, would they? Ashley was now realizing she was perhaps actually stuck naked!

Ashley shook her head. She wasn't stuck naked, she was riffling through a few items of clothing! After pushing a shoe to the side to try and grab a shirt though, she heard the chime of the front door!

The sound of air filling the room was all Ashley heard as she ducked down behind the counter. She couldn't believe there'd be another guest! The day was turning out to be the busiest it ever had been during those no-sweat-hours!

Ashley tried to listen for sounds of the new guest. There were a couple of steps. Would the person try to check in at the counter? Ashley curled up into a tight ball and against the desk. She figured she'd be safe as long as the new guest didn't peer over the edge.