Daydreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wel ... well ... I just thought ... ahh, I thought I should wear ... ahh ... something warm," I finally replied to Deni. As soon as that answer left my lips I realized how stupid it sounded.

"Oh really," Deni replied with a little 'giggle' sound to her voice. "Or are you afraid to be naked in bed with me," she continued in a very even confident tone of voice.

Deni was twenty-two years old, just three years older than my nineteen years of age. Yet I suddenly felt like I was more like a much younger child being challenged ... challenged to act 'more my age.'

While Deni was talking to me, she had shut off the bright lights and turned on the nightstand light. The light from the nightstand was a very soft glowing yellow and the lamp itself was sort of a 'turnstile' type the shined on the ceiling and walls filling the room with different patterns of flowers. The methodical movement of the flower patterns on the walls and ceiling seemed to lend a peaceful atmosphere to the room.

This time I didn't answer. Rather I swallowed hard, closed my overnight bag, took my robe off and quickly got into my side of the bed.

"Now," Deni said in a soft humorous tone of voice. "I didn't bite you, did I?"

Deni's humorous tone of voice somehow gave me some comfort and reassurance. I turned my head to face Deni. "No, ... I guess ... ahh ... I guess not," I replied cursing myself under my breath for the nervousness of my own voice in comparison to Deni's smooth confident voice.

As I turned my head to face Deni I realized I had never been this close to her. "And surely," I thought to myself, "not naked!" I looked into Deni's dark eyes and I actually felt like her eyes were looking inside of me ... looking inside for some sign of resistance. Then Deni smiled ... smiled as though she knew if there was any resistance at all, it was more in the form of a little fear of being so close and naked to another woman for the first time in my life!

Deni brought her hand up to my face, brushed my face cheek lightly and moved her hand backward until the palm of her hand lay on my cheek while her fingers rested on my neck up toward the back of my head. "Dottie, would you like to kiss me?" Deni asked in soft tone of voice. It was a tone of voice that I had never heard before ... a tone of voice that had a sound of sincerity to it. Still I felt my chest rise as I took in a deep breath.

I hesitated for a moment. I knew this was something a woman doesn't do with another woman. "Or do they," I heard my own mind questioning my inner self again. I looked at Deni's lips. They were so full, so red, and so damn perfect. I watched as Deni stuck the tip of her tongue out, started at one side of her mouth and slowly ran it along the full length of her lips leaving a little trail of moisture everywhere her tongue had been. Deni also used her fingers on the high part of my neck to give a gentle 'tug' ... a tug to get me 'started' ... a tug to give me some encouragement, a 'sign' that this was not only what I wanted but what 'she' wanted too!

"Ye ... yes, ... ah ... yes," I finally answered Deni barely able to get that one affirmative and confirming word out my mouth. But Deni wasn't having any of that!

"Tell me Dottie," Deni said to me now in a somewhat teasing tone of voice. "Tell me what you want to do."

"I want to ... I want to ... oh geeze Deni, I want to kiss you," I said this time letting my emotions take over control of me.

Immediately Deni tugged my head a little harder and I voluntarily moved the rest of the way. Our lips touched, softly at first then a little harder. I was amazed at the softness of her lips ... "so different than a man's lips," I thought to myself. Deni's tongue parted my lips slowly and I felt a jolt of exhilaration go through my body as her tongue met my tongue. I felt her arms go around me and pull me closer to her until her breasts touched my breasts ... nipples to nipples.

Where a moment ago we had been 'two' women, now, suddenly I felt as though we became one! I knew my nipples were hard. They had stiffened at the first touch of Deni's tongue on my tongue. I felt relieved that Deni's nipples were stiff too ... relieved to know that I was not the only one that felt my arousal awakening.

Deni took her mouth away from my mouth, and I rested my head on her shoulder content to let her take the lead. I felt her hand leave my back and travel slowly down to my breast. Then she took one finger and drew what felt like circles all around my breast starting at the very bottom. Each time she completed a 'circle' she brought her finger higher and higher on my breast and the circle became tighter and tighter as though she was outlining a spiral up to the nipple.

Then she took the palm of her hand and began making 'circles' around my nipple. I let out a deep 'ahhh' surprising myself at hearing my involuntary own raspy voice react to these new sensations the manipulation of Deni's hand was having on me. I remembered thinking somehow my nipples must be 'connected' to my vagina because I felt the first urges of my inner vagina lips as they began to pulsate and throb as though they were coordinated in a cadence with my nipples.

Deni took my hand and led it to her breast. "Do the same to me Dottie," she said in a much more excited tone of voice. "Do it exactly the way I did it."

I didn't resist ... not a bit! The sensations running throughout my body and throughout my thought processes forbid any kind of resistance on my part now. I was rapidly approaching the point of 'no return.' As soon as my hand touched Deni's breast my hand felt like it had a life of its own. It did exactly what it wanted to do and followed the same path Deni's hand had. Then I laid the outstretched palm of my hand on Deni's stiffened nipple.

"Oh God ... God, Deni ... oh goodness Deni, you feel so ... so good," I said as I began making circle motions on her breast while picking up my head off of Deni's shoulders and looking into her eyes.

"I know honey ... I know," Deni answered in a very soft knowledgeable tone of voice. "Kiss me again."

And I did!!! This time I kissed Deni. This time it was my tongue that sought out Deni's tongue. This time it was me that wanted more!

"Kiss my breasts," Deni had told me in a 'teaching' tone of voice as she tried to lead me through this new beginning ... this new experience.

I hesitated for a moment at this new instruction as though my mind was trying to evaluate and decide whether this was 'right' or 'wrong.' It felt like a battle of sorts was taking place in my brain ... a battle of 'morals.'

Deni could sense my fear! As a matter of fact, she told me later that she liked the thought of 'taking' someone new on what she thought of as a 'once in a lifetime' adventure. Deni began issuing instructions ...

"Take my nipples in your mouth now," again Deni was leading me. "Use your lips ... now your tongue ... taste me, taste me," Deni continued. The instructions were coming so fast I didn't think I could keep up with them and yet I didn't have the will power nor did I dare not follow the 'teaching' voice above me.

My heart rate was increasing. I remembered how her stiff nipples were getting harder and harder in my mouth. I remembered the sensation of feeling I was giving her pleasure, how her breathing was becoming more and more intense, how her voice sounded with the little 'oh's and ah's' coming from her mouth and from deep within her body all from what my mouth and tongue were doing to her. And by giving her this pleasure my own arousal was taking place almost automatically as I felt the first signs of the moisture building up between my legs begin its flow outward. I felt her hands in my hair, gripping and moving my head around, urging me on and on. Then I felt her hands push my head down, down until my head was on her belly.

"Kiss Deni's belly button," Deni's voice came from high above me. "Wet Deni's belly button with your tongue, and lick it, make little circles around it with your tongue." The tone of Deni's voice had changed. The words coming from her lips weren't any longer instructions ... now they were more like commands ... commands coming from a third party and this tactic of Deni's speaking in the third person gave me a strange comfort. It made me less self-conscious of where this was all going. It made me feel like what we were doing couldn't possibly be wrong ... or bad!

Deni's hands pushed my head gently lower until my face was on her mound. I felt the softness of her pubic hair on my chin and on my nose. Then suddenly the grip Deni's hands had in my hair loosened. The pushing stopped. Now instead Deni was running her hands gently back and forth through my hair. She was now 'petting' me ... petting me as though I was a puppy, a kitten ... a pet!

"Deni ... Deni ... I'm ... ah ... I'm scared," I said to Deni. "I ... I don't ... ah ... I don't know."

"Listen to Deni my sweet darling little girl," Deni said to me, her voice shifting back to a very soft tone. "Listen to Deni carefully. When you are with someone you love, and when you are making love to that special person, don't let your head speak to your heart. Rather let your heart speak to your head."

With these words from Deni, my fear subsided a little and I dared to let my hands venture a bit. I ran my one hand over her hip, and then slowly let my fingers travel from her hip to her upper thigh. My fingers felt so cold against Deni's very warm skin. I had never touched another woman like this and the excitement of making this initial contact was causing my breathing to increase.

I felt Deni's one hand leave my hair, move down the side of my face and then felt her fingers on my lips. She ran her fingers along the length of my lips and slowly returned to the middle of my mouth.

"Open baby," again I heard the soft, almost hypnotizing tone of Deni's voice above me.

"Open ... open ...," I heard my own voice inside of my head repeating the instructions from Deni! "Is that what she wants me to do?"

My lips quivered a little but they parted ever so slightly. I felt Deni's beautifully manicured fingernails prying slightly on the little opening of my lips and then finally enter my mouth. Immediately, almost automatically I closed my lips around the two fingers in my mouth. Again, almost as though it was the most natural thing to do, I started to suck on Deni's fingers.

"Yes, yes, baby, that's right ... be a good girl and suck on Deni's fingers ... yes, yes ... get them all wet," Deni said again in that 'teaching' tone of voice.

I felt a new sensation running throughout my body, throughout my mind and my breathing was becoming more labored as I felt Deni's fingers exploring first my tongue, then the roof of my mouth, even my teeth! For a moment I felt as though I 'belonged' to Deni, that she could do whatever she wanted with me, and that feeling of being subservient to this beautiful woman beside me was encouraging me even more.

I felt Deni's fingers, now soaked with my salvia leave my mouth. I watched from this vantage point of my head on her belly as her fingers disappeared between her legs. I watched intently as her hand stroked back and forth and I knew she was playing with herself. I watched as though hypnotized as her beautiful hand, the hand that had just been stroking her own vagina came back into my view and was coming closer and closer to my mouth. She ran the thoroughly wet fingers all over my lips and mouth coating everything the fingers touched with my own saliva and with the sticky substance of her vagina juices.

"See," I heard Deni's voice again. "Deni wants your mouth and lips totally nice and wet. Deni's going to put that mouth and those lips to good use soon."

"To good use ...," the words were bouncing around in my own thought processes as my mind was running on full power now. "I think ... I think I know what she means," I heard my own mind saying. And yet, my own inexperience was preventing me from admitting what I knew to be almost factual!

I felt Deni's hand and soaked fingers leave my mouth and lips and move down over my shoulders until ... until I felt her wet fingers were making little circles on first my one nipple, then the other nipple. My nipples were already stiff with the exhilaration of what was taking place between us. Deni's hand now cupped my one breast. She had taken a hard grip of my complete breast alternately squeezing and loosening it. Then she took my one nipple between her finger and her thumb and squeezed ... harder and harder!

"Oh God ... oh goodness ... oh, oh, damn ... ahhh ... geeze, oh that hurts ... please, please," I almost screeched to Deni.

"Of course it hurts," Deni said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice as she released that nipple. "But I can do that if I want to ... can't I?"

"I ... I ...," I couldn't answer Deni not only because of my surprise at her sudden dominance over me but also at my disappointment that she had released my nipple.

"God it did hurt," I was thinking to myself, "but it also felt so damn good."

"Answer me," Deni's voice again broke my train of thought. "I can do that if I want to, can't I?"

"Oh ... oh ... yes, yes," I stuttered a bit trying to answer Deni astonished at my own submissiveness ... at my surrender to this woman I admired so much.

As I felt Deni's hand leave my breast and push down on my head I knew without a doubt the destination of my head. As soon I felt Deni's pubic hair on my face ... as soon as I felt her wetness on my lips I knew I was lost. As I automatically ran my tongue over her plumb outer vagina lips I knew I was entering another world ... a world that I would never forget.

"Oh God yes baby ... yes, yes, yes" Deni's excited voice came from high above me. "Suck honey girl ... that's it, now run your tongue along the whole length of Deni's pussy ... good, good ... now in and out ... oohhhh yes, that's it, good."

I did exactly as the voice above me directed. My tongue, my lips, my nose, my whole face was soaked with all of Deni's love juices. I was amazed at how much Deni flowed! The slight scent of Deni's excited vagina mixed in with the delightful perfume she was wearing and the 'taste' of Deni herself was now taking me into another place, another time, and I felt the powerful urge for more ... and more ... and more!

I was getting braver and braver as I ran my tongue inside of her puffy outer vagina lips ... inside until I ran my tongue along the soft membranes I found there. Now even my nose was penetrating her vagina and I could actually feel the inside of Deni's vagina pulsating, contracting and then uncontracting. I could feel Deni's hips begin to move up and down and I knew that familiar 'fucking' motion she was making with her hips meant she was getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

I ran my tongue upward ... searching and searching for what I knew from exploring my own vagina was there. And then I found it. I remember how excited I was the first time my tongue touched her clit ... the first time I realized I had done this on my own. I pushed my mouth in even further until I had Deni's engorged clit between my lips. I alternately sucked on it and ran my tongue along its length.

"Oooohhhhh shit ... ooohhhhh fuck baby, yes, yes, yes ... oh Jesus Christ ... you're doing it honey ... oh shit, keep doing it ... don't stop honey ... I'm getting there ... yes, shit ... yes, I'm going to cum ... I'm ... I'm going to cum ..." Deni's voice tone was almost in a state of hysteria ... her psychic, sensory, vasomotor, and visceral functions were beyond her own control now. Her womanly instinct to 'procreate' had taken over and even though it was my 'tongue' instead of a man's penis, that instinct was one and the same!

I felt Deni's thighs encircle my whole head, squeezing tighter and tighter as she frenziedly fucked my mouth and face trying to almost swallow me up. I could barely catch my breath as I felt myself smothering there as I reached down to touch my own totally soaked vagina. I barely got my fingers inside of my vagina when I felt Deni's foot move up between my legs and push my hand away.

I didn't resist ... I couldn't resist! I felt Deni's big toe move back and forth along the entire length of my vagina. Every movement of Deni's foot stimulated me further and made me automatically suck on her clit harder. Yet like a movie playing in slow motion in my mind I had the sensation of 'seeing' as I 'felt' every movement of Deni's foot. I 'felt' and could 'see' Deni's foot turn sideways as she pushed slightly inward on my vagina separating my outer vagina lips. I felt her big toe barely enter me, then another toe, and another toe, and another toe. Deni's whole foot was only partly in me when my own procreative instincts took over. I push my hips down and began my own 'fucking' motion on Deni's foot.

Deni got us into an almost perfect rhythm. As my tongue would go into her vagina, her foot would go into my vagina. As soon as my tongue would begin its outward motion so would Deni's foot start its outward motion. Like a great symphony orchestra with all of the different instruments filling the room with sweet music and becoming one, so had Deni and I became one ... we had become a perfect 'fucking' machine!!!

And like the symphony orchestra reaching its 'crescendo' so were we reaching our peak! I could feel Deni's breathing becoming rapid as she increased the movement of her hips and I worked hard with my own hips to 'match' the movement of her hips. My vagina was stretched wide and just as I swore I was taking Deni's complete foot within me I heard the frantic voice of Deni's above me again ... and I knew from that sound that every nerve in her body was begging for release as was mine!

"Now Dottie baby ... oh shit, now, now, now ... let's cum together ... oh my God ... oh yes, yes, yes ... together baby, together ... I'm going honey ... oh yes, I'm going ... cum with me ... oooohhhhhhhhh, oooohhhhhhhhhh ..." Deni's voice was screaming in a tone I had never heard before.

The explosion taking place between us was powerful as we both went over the top together! It felt as though the whole world and everyone in it had detonated and separated into a million different pieces. As our breathing was beginning to subside, Deni reached down for me and brought me up to her side. She hugged me tight as we came down from our high and the earth and everyone in it slowly ... oh so very slowly ... came back together again. We hugged and kissed ten thousand times that night and never let go of one another!

That 'relationship' lasted for almost two years and during this time I became aware of how wonderful and sexually rewarding a 'woman to woman' relationship could be. I had reached heights of ecstasy and rapturous delight that at times left me totally exhausted and absolutely like I was living on top of the world. Many times I wondered how Deni, at twenty two years of age, could possibly know so much about love ... and sex!

Even though I was married now and was deeply in love with my husband, that 'lesbian encounter' became an 'ingrained' part of my human emotions. Somewhere, someplace deep within me, it laid there dormant, asleep ... and now, well over twenty years later, Penny had awakened it again!

I had gotten to the office five minutes before six a.m., and let myself in. It seemed like hours but I knew it was only a few minutes before I heard the familiar sound of Penny's 'four-wheeler,' as she called her vehicle, pull up. I grasped, swallowed hard, and could feel my body begin to tremble ever so slightly. "She's here ... she's here ... she's here," those words reverberated again and again in rapid succession through my mind.

Then the door opened and Penny was standing in the doorway. The full morning sun was just rising above the horizon and the rays from the sun were in the back of Penny. When she opened the door she was suddenly silhouetted with rays of bright sunshine outlining her youthful frame. For a moment, she appeared as a dark shadow against the sunshine ... almost as though she had just stepped out of a dream! Then I heard her sweet voice and that, oh so damn familiar Australian accent ... the same voice and accent that suddenly always made me feel as though I was melting away.