Daydreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DottieWom
DottieWom
38 Followers

I moved fast now because I didn't want Penny is 'finish' on my fingers. Rather I wanted to give her something she would remember for the rest of her life! Placing my hands on her hips, I again turned her body around. My mind was pounding with the awesome sight of the triangle of her pubic hair as it started a few inches below her belly and billowed in waves of 'golden fleece' between her thighs ... to the secret place of every woman. She was soaked with her lubricants flowing to the maximum! I kissed her belly and let my tongue slide downward, through her soft 'down' gathering up all the slightly sticky wetness with my tongue that I found along the way. The light scent of Penny's womanhood filled my nostrils to overflowing and was making my mind spin like a top.

The first time my tongue actually touched Penny's outer vagina lips, it was like touching a switch to the part of her brain that controlled her sexual functions ... and desires! Her legs stiffened, I felt her stomach muscles contract and I actually felt the palpitations and throbbing of her inner vagina lips as they 'begged' and tried to capture more of my tongue! Penny was on 'automatic pilot' now. Nothing in this world could keep her from seeking her release now ... her brain, her body, her vagina, the wondrous 'life force' living within her belly needed to be released!

"Oh shit ... oh my God Dottie ... ooohhhh, damn, damn, damn ... I'm ... I'm going over the ... ahhh ... I'm going over the top," Penny was talking almost as though she was talking to not only me but herself too!

Penny began grinding her hips back and forth and across my face! I got a firm grip on her ass cheeks with my hands not only to balance myself but to encourage her to go faster and faster. I stuck my tongue in her vagina further and began to 'tongue fuck' her with my in and out motions. But I didn't hesitate too long. I knew what I wanted! I knew what I was seeking! And I knew what Penny wanted ... what Penny needed!

As soon as my tongue moved upward within her vagina I found her elongated clit peeking out from under its hiding place. It was very large and fully engorged. It was like a ripe piece of fruit that if not harvested instantly would explode on its own. I took it between my lips and marveled at its stiffness. I began to suck on it as though it was a man's penis.

"Jesus Christ ... Jesus ... oooohhhh ... oh God, Dottie ... please, please ... please don't stop ... don't stop ... don't stop ... holy shit ... I'm ... I'm going to ... oh my goodness ... I'm there ... oh God Dottie, I'm ... I'm going to cum ... more, more, more ... oh shit, yes, yes, yes ...," Penny was totally beyond herself yelling in a screeching voice as she was ascending to the highest place on earth and reaching for the stars!!!!

As Penny made her final thrust with her hips forward almost crushing my nose and face, I removed one hand from her ass cheeks and touched myself ... just once. That's all it took!!! We exploded together after climbing to the highest point of sexual arousal possible, and it was perfectly timed! We were experiencing mutual orgasms in a synchronized symphony of explosions, small at first and then growing larger and increasing in speed until we reached the summit, the pinnacle of the life giving force that lived within our womanhood and then experienced the reverse blissful satisfaction of knowing we had melted from two women into 'one' for one split second in this phenomena of 'time' as we began our descent from this lofty place.

As we came down and we struggled together to try to regain our normal breathing patterns, I hung onto Penny's legs very tight, kissing them everywhere and ended up resting my face on her inner thigh as she ran both of her hands through my hair.

I was drifting off into oblivion and for a moment it seemed as though I was all alone, the only one on this planet called earth ... until a heard a voice calling me.

"Dottie ... Dottie ... Dottie," I heard a familiar voice, the voice of the office manager, Rachel's voice! "Dottie ... Dottie ... are you all right?

"Wha ... what?" I replied to the 'voice.'

"Dottie, your telephone is ringing. Are you going to answer it?" Rachel asked while looking at me with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh the phone ... oh yes, the phone is ringing," I answered Rachel as I began to comprehend what she was telling me and what was going on around me. I reached over to pick up the telephone when it stopped ringing.

"Well, I guess I missed that call," I said to Rachel trying to sound as normal as I could still not sure what was going on around me. I looked around trying to become familiar with my surroundings. I noticed Penny at her desk. Her desk was facing mine only twenty feet away but she had her head down and it was apparent she was writing something on a sheet of paper.

"Geeze Dottie," Rachel began again, "that's the second time in the last five minutes your phone was ringing and you didn't answer. You seemed to be in some kind of trance. Are you sure you are all right?" Rachel continued in deep concerned tone of voice.

"Yes, yes, Rachel, I'm all right," I answered as I noticed the very early morning sunlight that had filled the windows what seemed to me to be only a few minutes ago had progressed into a later morning sun. I looked down at my wrist watch. It was ten minutes after nine!!! Where the hell did all that time go???

"Damn," I said to Rachel as I turned to look into her concerned facial expression realizing I was talking to myself as well as her, "I must have been daydreaming!"

"Daydreaming," Rachel replied, "yes ... well it must have been a great daydream because for a while you looked like you were in outer space."

I watched as Rachel turned to walk away. Again I looked at my wrist watch. It was now fifteen minutes after nine! "How can that be," I asked myself as I began to try to account for the missing three hours. "I did get here at six a.m. this morning ... didn't I?"

"Daydreaming ... yes, that's it, I was daydreaming," I told myself again as I noticed Penny getting up from her desk and begin to move in my direction. As she stopped in front of my desk I looked up at her to see a very large smile on her beautiful face. My nostrils flared at the familiar scent of her perfume. Acting in an almost automatic reaction to scent of Penny's perfume, I reached down and put my hand between my legs. I was totally soaked!!! As I ran my fingers through that wetness, I realized the wetness was the result of an orgasm ... my orgasm!!!

Penny put a sheet of paper on my desk and turned to walk away without saying a word. As I tried to gain my composure at the surprise of what I had discovered between my legs, I looked down to read the writing on the sheet of paper Penny had just put there.

"Dottie, my beautiful, sweet wonderful Dottie," the writing on the sheet of paper began in what I recognized as Penny's handwriting. "Thank you baby, thank you for making love to me this morning. It was the most fulfilling feeling I ever had," the writing continued. "Dottie honey, my hubby is away for the rest of the week. Please baby, please stay with me at my house for the rest of the week. I want to make love to you just as you made love to me."

"Daydreaming ... I'm daydreaming ... right?" I began questioning myself again ... silently! Then I looked down at the paper again and read the signature. "I love you. Your Precious Penny."

After I finished reading the 'signature' my heart began to pound again ... pound so loud I swore anyone in the room could hear the thumping sound the beating of my heart was making! I looked at Penny ... she had that big smile on her beautiful youthful face again.

"Daydreaming Dottie?" I heard my mind talking to me ... questioning me. I silently mouthed the words to Penny as she looked at me. "I love you too."

"Daydreaming Dottie?" my mind was working again. "Heck no Dottie Darling, you weren't daydreaming," my mind answered its own question!!!

--------- The Beginning ---------

DottieWom
DottieWom
38 Followers