Daydreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DottieWom
DottieWom
38 Followers

"Good morning Dottie," Penny said as she closed the door. "Darn, you are really early this morning." As Penny closed the door, the dark shadow disappeared and she came into full view. The early morning sunshine still flowed in through the ceiling to floor windows on both sides of the door and the room seemed to be filled with a golden brilliance.

I swallowed hard again and got up from my desk. "Jesus Penny, God you are really tanned, I said." We had a very relaxed dress code in this office and "by goodness," I thought to myself, "Penny is taking full advantage of it today."

She was dressed in a white sleeveless tank top that was cut very low. It showed her modest cleavage, and her pert and youthful breasts were perfectly outlined against the silky material of the top. The material of the top had little vertical ridges that for some reason, seemed to me to be strategically placed throughout the top. Each of Penny's nipples were protruding outward in between these ridges on each side and tended to accentuate the firmness of her breasts. A very short yellow and flowered skirt covered Penny from the bottom of the tank top to high above her modest and perfectly formed thighs. Again the illusion of a dream filled me.

"Oh yes Dottie, I got myself a really great tan this time out," Penny said in a highly excited tone of voice as though she couldn't wait for others to see her tan.

I was only two feet from Penny now, standing right in front of her. "Did you get the tan ... ah, ah ... well, all over?" I replied to Penny looking straight into her very blue eyes. For a moment I wondered to myself where I got to courage to say this.

Penny giggled making a sweet childish sound with her voice. "Oh goodness Dottie, do you really, really want to know that," she said.

I moved even closer to Penny ... so close I could watch her lips forming the last few words as she was speaking ... so close I could feel the soft breath of her voice on my own lips.

"Yes my sweet precious Penny," I answered unconsciously using a tone of voice that was full of sexual connotations. "Yes, yes ... I really, really want to know," I continued.

"Well then," Penny replied, "why don't you have a look for yourself?"

Again I looked directly into her eyes. I was looking for some encouragement, some reassurance, some sign of what my ears just heard was for real! "Did she really mean that?" I thought to myself. "Is she really inviting me to look?"

"Be damn sure of it Dottie," the voice inside of my head was screaming at me. "Be fucking sure ... don't blow this chance. Don't fuck it up!" In complying with the 'voice' I moved closer to Penny and put each of my hands on the sides of her face. With my fingers on her face cheeks, I squeezed just a little bit ... just enough to make her beautiful red lips almost form what appeared to be a heart shape.

I had kissed Penny on her face cheek just before she left on her vacation under the pretense I was wishing her a 'happy vacation' ... but in my heart I knew it was more than that. I was slowly but surely falling in love with her. I even put my mouth close to her ear and whispered 'I love you' to her. Penny had turned to look into my eyes at that time as though she was trying to 'decipher' exactly what those words meant, to determine whether this was just my way of saying 'I care a little more then usual' or whether there was a more in debt meaning. Then after a long pause, she whispered back to me those three magic words ... 'I love you too, Dottie.' And those three words were my 'sustenance' these pass four weeks while she was gone!

Now I 'tugged' her head very gently forward. I knew I had to be sure Penny wanted this ... I couldn't do it if she showed the slightest bit of resistance. Penny didn't resist! It was only three inches to Penny's lips ... and yet it may as well have been ten miles they seemed so far away ... so forbidden! My lips were visibly trembling when they made the first contact with Penny's lips. I held my lips there very softly ... waiting, waiting, and waiting. I needed some kind of response from Penny ... and I feared the worst! I waited for her to pull away, to slap my face ... anything!

Instead ... I felt Penny's arms go under my arms and around my back. At the same time she pushed her lips harder onto my lips, harder still! In a flash of a second both her lips and my lips became one, her mouth and my mouth became one. My heart was beating faster and faster and I was becoming more daring as I let my tongue run across the whole length of Penny's lips. I was tasting the soft texture of her lips and her lipstick for the first time! I felt Penny's tongue on my lips.

"She's following you stupid," the voice inside of my head was again screaming at me. "She wants this as much as you do ... go for it ... go for it." And I did!!! Our tongues touched, and then intertwined. Penny pushed her tongue into my mouth and I welcomed it by squeezing my lips around it. She pulled her tongue back and I pushed my tongue into her waiting mouth. Penny welcomed my tongue in the same manner.

Penny was the first one to break contact. She put her head on my shoulder very close to my face. I encircled her with my arms and placed my face on her shoulder in the same manner. Our face cheeks were touching. I could feel her breasts against my breasts. We were both breathing heavily and the breathing seemed to be synchronized. We would both breathe inward together and outward together. Every time we would inhale our breasts would touch, nipples to nipples. I could feel my smelling senses filling with the fragrance of Penny ... her favorite perfume called 'Sundance' filled my nostrils with the scent of flowers. I swore my face was in the middle of a freshly cut bouquet of mixed flowers and I could smell roses, lilies, violets, gardenias ... and they all made my head feel light.

Even though only minutes had passed, it seemed like an hour. We were both silent as though no one wanted to break this spell or to say something to ruin the moment. Then I heard Penny's sweet, somewhat subdued voice ...

"Dot ... Dottie ... oh God Dottie," Penny said in almost a whisper. "Oh damn Dottie, I wanted to ... I wanted to ... ah ... I wanted to kiss you for the longest time."

I knew by the tone of Penny's voice this was her first time. I knew if it was ever going to go any further, I had to be the one to be assertive now. Her words gave me courage and gave me confidence. I wanted Penny to experience with me what I had experienced with another woman so many years ago. I took my head away from Penny's shoulders and again looked into her eyes. Her eyes had changed in the last few minutes. They were now a very soft blue ... almost a bashful blue. Once again I had the sense that our eyes were talking. Penny's eyes were saying 'please' ... my eyes were replying 'yes!'

"My sweet precious Penny," I said in my new found confident sexiest tone of voice, "and I wanted to kiss you for the longest time too." Penny smiled at me, a smile, another bit of reassurance. "But now honey, I want to see all of your tan," I continued.

As I said that I let my hands drift down slowly on her shoulders. The 'strap' pieces of her tank top going over her shoulders were very narrow. Thus her shoulders were almost bare. I let my fingers slide smoothly and deliberately across the smooth and tanned skin of her shoulders purposely following the bone from her shoulder sockets to the nape of her neck. I could feel little tiny 'goose' bumps on her skin. Other than breathing a little more heavily, Penny didn't show any sign of resistance.

"On goodness Penny," I said as my fingers moved toward her neck. "You are really tan here honey."

I didn't give Penny a chance to answer. Rather, just as I finished speaking I moved my head down and kissed the hollow of her neck. Penny moved her head backward a little as though she was welcoming my mouth here ... and I consciously took full advantage of her move. I pushed my tongue out and made little circles in the hollow part of her neck. I was savoring the taste of her skin for the second time ... and it started a 'little fire' in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh God ... oh God Dottie ... I bloody well feel like ... like I'm a bit gone," Penny said in a high pitched voice. If I wasn't getting so damned aroused myself, I would have stopped and laughed at the delectable way Penny was describing her excited feelings in her Australian dialect.

"I know baby ... Dottie knows honey," I replied to Penny as I started moving my hands and fingers down to the top of her tank top. I unconsciously decided to start addressing myself in the third person. I seemed to remember my first time and how Deni had put me somewhat at ease as she addressed herself in the third person. At that time it made me much more comfortable instinctively feeling as though a 'third person' was controlling both Deni's and my emotions and we didn't have much control over them ourselves. We were a 'team' and just sort of 'along for the ride.'

Now I was hoping this would have the same effect on Penny.

As my fingers reached the lace border at the top of Penny's tank top, I pulled it away from her chest just far enough so I could see her breasts. "Oh my goodness Penny honey, you don't have a bra on. And sweetheart, golly, your breasts are also tan all over," I said in a much more mellow teasing tone of voice. I was gaining more and more confidence all the time. I almost felt like Deni must have felt with me the very first time ... I was the experienced one, Penny was the novice!

"Oh crikey Dottie ... didn't you know? No one ... ah ... no one gets dolled up in the outback. We ... we don't wear tops out at the beach in the bush," Penny replied her voice breaking a little at her seemingly surprise by my latest 'bold' gesture.

"But goodness Penny, I just have to be sure you are really all tan here, now don't I?" I said to Penny in a playing tone of voice and looking at her straight in her eyes. And her eyes didn't lie ... they couldn't! She knew I was being coy with her. But I could also read 'anticipation' in her eyes; the pleasurable expectation that I wasn't going to stop here ... and she was right.

But Penny didn't answer me. Rather, she too was trying to read my eyes, read my intentions, struggling to try to figure out what was happening. I moved both my hands down to Penny's waist and to the bottom of Penny's loose fitting tank top. Again I moved very slowly as I began to pull her tank top up. I wanted to give Penny every chance to stop me, to end it right here ... if that's what she really wanted!

I had Penny's tank top over her shoulders ... still no resistance. Then I pulled it over her head and let it drop to the floor. Penny fluffed her beautiful golden hair and looked straight into my eyes this time. "See Dottie ... I told you I was tan all over here," she said in a nervous tone of voice as she pointed to her breasts.

'Her breasts' ... my mind was pounding with thoughts as I stared at them. They were perfect. They stuck out straight from her chest, youthful, pert and firm. "Magnificent," I thought to myself as I looked at the nipples that seemed to be rather large for the size of Penny's breasts.

"Do something stupid," the voice inside my head was yelling at me again. "Don't lose this chance ... it may never come again!" I moved my head down and ran my tongue around the dark outside of Penny's nipple. My tongue felt the goose bumps becoming larger and larger as I 'teased' Penny's nipple ring ... first one and then the other. Penny's arms pulled me closer, inviting me to do more! I took Penny's nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it ... sucking on it just as I imagined a baby would suckle her mother. Penny's head snapped backward!

"Oh goodness ... damn ... oh wow Dottie," Penny screeched in a high tone of voice, "that feels so damn good ... so fucking good Dottie," Penny continued.

I had never heard Penny say the work 'fuck' before and I knew using this sort of language was a strong indication that she was becoming highly aroused and I took intense pleasure and satisfaction in the knowledge that what I was doing was having this effect on her.

"Take her ... take her Dottie," the voice inside of my head was shouting at me. "She's yours ... take her, take her." To comply with this voice, I sucked on Penny's other nipple, than began to slowly drop to my knees. On the way down I kissed under her breasts, kissed her lower chest, kissed and licked at her belly button tasting her skin, tasting the 'sunshine' that had made her beautiful skin so tan! The nerve endings in my brain were reeling, pounding, crashing, with the excitement of the moment and the awareness that I was kneeling in front of beautiful Penny and she was actually letting me have my way.

When I was all the way on my knees I put my nervous and slightly trembling hands on her hips. I turned Penny around slowly and again she didn't resist. I was now facing her buttocks, the perfect 'ass' I had admired for so long. I pulled up the yellow flowered print skirt slowly at first, than faster giving into my own enthusiasm until the skirt was on her hips.

"Oh goodness Penny," I almost bellowed out in complete surprise. "You aren't wearing any panties!"

"I ... ahh ... I know Dottie," Penny replied in an innocently embarrassed tone of voice. "I don't wear panties very often."

Again I was surprised at her admittance that she didn't wear panties very often. "Wow," I thought to myself, "how sexy can you get to go without panties right here at the office?"

"Here honey," I said to Penny. "Hold your skirt up. I want to look closer."

"Dottie ... Dottie, do you ... aahh ... do you think it's all right?" Penny replied and I could hear a little bit of fear in the tone of her voice. I was sure this was Penny 'first time' with another woman and I remembered my first time ... my first time with Deni.

Immediately, almost by instinct, I shifted again to talking in the 'third person.' "Of course it's all right baby," I said as softly as I could. "Dottie wants to see if you are tan down here too."

And immediately as Penny took hold of her skirt I could sense her fears subside. "Wow honey, golly, you are really tan down here. But you must have worn a bikini," I said as I marveled at the deepness of her tan on her buttocks. I was almost transfixed as I followed the deep tan on the sloping cheeks of her ass as it gave way to a lighter skin tone blending into the whiteness of her smooth skin as it disappeared into the valley between the twin mounds.

I got up all the way up on my knees until my head was above Penny's beautiful ass cheeks. I kissed the curvature of her spine letting my hands followed the arch of her trim waist until they rested once more on her bare hips. As soon as I kissed Penny here I felt the goose bumps rise once again on her smooth skin ... but she did nothing to stop me. I was getting braver ... I dropped my lips lower to just where the crease in her ass cheeks began. I placed another kiss here ... and then a few licks with my wet tongue.

"Do it Dottie," the voice inside of head was almost yelling at me now as I fought to control my own excitement, to control my own increasing arousal as much as I could. "Do it Dottie ... you know you want to," my subconscious voice kept repeating as though it was a recording ... over and over!

Without moving my mouth from Penny's ass cheek, I moved my hands slowly downward until they rested on each of Penny warm ass cheeks. My hands felt very hot, very hot with the feeling of Penny and I had the impression that my body temperature was ascending above normal.

I moved one of my hands around to the front of Penny letting it slowing trace the flatness of her belly. I moved it down slowly through the abundant golden fleece that dipped in between her thighs. The closer my hand got to her vagina the more moisture I found there. Penny's love juices were flowing. She was reaching a higher state of arousal ... and I knew it. I let the first finger of my hand slip though her plump and totally wet outer vagina lips starting at the very bottom and all along the crevice between them without penetrating her too much. I marveled at how puffy and soft her outer vagina lips were and I wanted to make it last as long a time as I could.

I wasn't ready for Penny to reach her orgasm yet. I wanted this first time for her to be a time she would never forget. As I moved my finger slowly back and forth along her entire slit, I concentrated on her backside. Again I kissed her ass cheeks, first one and then the other and accentuated the kisses with a few little 'licks' of my tongue leaving the wetness of my mouth there.

I separated her beautiful ass cheeks with my one free hand and let my middle finger little by little down in the 'valley.' Slowly I found what I was looking for ... the little 'rosebud.' It was hot and dry here and instinctively I knew I needed moisture. I took my finger away. My first impulse was to find the moisture I needed near her vagina. I even thought about wetting my finger with my mouth. But doing all this to Penny, knowing I was getting my way with her was having a feverish effect on me and my mind was evolving into a highly sensual and sexual mode of thinking and driving me on and on. Like someone addicted to a pleasure giving drug, I wanted more and more!!!

Throwing all caution and care to the wind ... I did it. I moved my mouth over simultaneously with my finger! I replaced the finger on her rosebud with my lips and felt the muscles in my stomach push downward toward my own vagina stimulated by the awareness of what I was doing. I felt Penny's body tense up but she didn't pull away. Rather she pushed her hips backward! "Was she inviting me?" I thought to myself. "Does she want more?"

Acting on impulse, acting on the adrenalin that was pulsating throughout every fiber in body I gathered up all the saliva I could and stuck my tongue out! I ran my tongue around in little circles over all the little wrinkled elastic muscles that kept this rosebud shut until it was soaked. Now Penny was following her own sexual instincts and pushed backward. As soon as I felt the aperture muscles give way to my tongue and I had penetrated her in this way, I heard Penny grasp and heard her moan ...

"Oh God Dottie ... oh damn ... oh goodness Dottie," Penny grasped, her voice reaching a higher pitch. As quickly as I did this I pulled away. I replaced my tongue with my finger once more. This time there wasn't any dryness there and the little muscles surrounding her opening were pulsating. I placed my finger at the opening and again Penny pushed backward. I let my finger penetrate her rosebud until it was in a quarter of an inch ... and still Penny pushed backward. I let Penny 'take' some more of my finger while I moved my finger in front of her inward tracing the soft and soaked membranes of her inner vagina.

Then I slowly pushed that finger all the way in her vagina until it disappeared in totality. Penny began moving her hips back and forth and when she did I timed it perfectly so when the finger in front was in, the finger in back was out. As she pushed backward to take my finger in her rosebud, the finger in front was out. Again when she tried to recapture my finger in front she would lose the penetration in back.

The 'oohhh's' and 'aahhh's' above me were becoming louder and louder. Penny's breathing became deeper and more labored. Quickly I replaced the single finger in her vagina with two fingers. I let Penny 'fuck' my fingers like this for a few moments. My own breathing was rapidly picking up pace and I could feel my heart 'thumping' against my chest. I rubbed my thighs together in an effort to hold my explosion off but it was having the opposite effect on me. As I moved my legs together my own outer vagina lips were pulsating with desire and I knew I couldn't hold off my orgasm and need for release much longer.

DottieWom
DottieWom
38 Followers