Days in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, Jen! If you keep this up we're not going to eat tonight."

"Don't scold me! I let you have the whole afternoon to feed your family. I just want a whore-deserve, and I swear I'll eat in a second," Jen answered in a hurt voice. She planted her face in Mina's crotch and started tasting the flowing fluids. Mina could smell the powerful scent of her excitement. Jen was going through Mina's panties like they were not a blockade at all. Her tongue wormed around, stimulating every available nerve. Mina was losing to her need and slid the sloppy garment off as she popped up on the counter, spreading her legs wide for Jen. Jen took the invitation seriously. She was in estrous and gave in to her desire to mate. Slow insertion of two fingers was accompanied by a feral growl from Mina as her body shook with a lust she had ignored too long. Jen took her other hand up to the fountain of lubrication, adding her pinky finger to the others. She worked the trio as one, to Mina's growls and grunts. Finally the lone finger of Jen's left had pulled out to an angry noise. Less than a second later, the growls returned as the pinky started to circle and probe Mina's bung hole -- this was totally new to her. New? Yes. Stimulating? Fuck yes. As Jen slipped the small probe in, Mina detonated She lurched so hard she flew off the counter to the floor slamming hard but not ceasing to writhe with release. Jen did not slow for a moment, keeping Mina in orgasmic spasms until she begged for mercy. Even after Jen ceased, Mina kept convulsing hard on the tile floor until all the nerves in her body had no transmitters left to cause more contraction. Mina was gulping air, but her diaphragm was so sore it was painful to breath, so she just lay on the cool floor with her eyes shut.

Eventually Mina recovered enough to speak. "Jenny, what...Where...How?"

"You need some distraction when you get so serious, lover. That's all I did." Jen helped Mina to sit up and poured her a glass of white wine. "I'll be happy to cook some vegies to go with the fish, babe. What do you desire?" Mina gave her an evil glare.

"Desire? Let's see...a nude Jen tied to my headboard writhing in nonstop orgasms sounds good. There are last year's green beans in the freezer second shelf as well as other veggies. I have rice in the pantry if you want a pilaf. I got to get my ass off the floor if my legs will work so I can cook the fish. Jen, can you help me up?"

Jen replied by holding out her hand She easily pulled Mina up but was still thinking about the headboard and Mina's threat/treat. Jen did not hate this idea as she usually would. She had been handcuffed by that captain for awhile as she tried to enslave her. That act was the one that got the officer dismissed. Jen had deep marks that proved her accusations.

On the other hand, Jen had built a trust for Mina in the last year at teaching. Mina might make her explode with sexual pleasure, but she was sure she would not hurt her ever.

Mina got her wits arranged and went out to check the fire. It was perfect. She did not even think about being nude -- her land sat back far enough. Besides, the fireplace was behind her house. She walked back into the kitchen to tell Jen the time schedule. Jen's eyes were riveted to her. "Put something on Mina or I'm going take you again right now."

"Jen, this level of undress is due solely to you. Don't go around threatening your hostess -- it's very bad manners. I will allow more ravishment after we eat and clean up, if you want to get even with me. Why don't you join me in undress?" Jen looked in the challenging eyes and stripped while she held Mina's eyes, daring her to look away. Mina's gaze never faltered. Her self control was famous in these parts. Jen slowly started to grin with admiration. Again she knew she had the right woman to fall for. Mina gave a smirk and went to get the foil wrapped fish, her eyes never diverting from Jen's until she went out the door. Jen was so turned on by this simple act she almost diddled right there and then. God, that woman is so sexy! She heard her cell phone's ringtone and fished it out to answer.

"This is Jen." She had to hurry so she had not seen the caller ID.

"Hi, baby! This is Dad. You received a letter here from the Marines. Would you like me to open it?"

"I was thinking of coming back to get some stuff I need so I'll get it then. I'll text Mom or Sis with details when I know for sure."

"OK, Jen. By the way, I liked the look of that tall woman you found. I hope it works out. Bye."

"Thanks, Dad. Good-bye." After Jen hung up, one thought ran through her head: They're calling me back up. I find a girl finally and they fuck me over. Jen walked out to tell Mina. "Mina, my Dad just called me. I got an official letter from the Marines. It's probably is a recall. I'm so sorry. Did you mean it when you told me we could go get my bike? I need to go back and get this settled."

"Jen, we'll make this work no matter what. I am committed in my heart. Please don't question my resolve. I'll get my brother's trailer and we can go tomorrow." Mina's calm exterior belied her inner turmoil. She walked in to call Chaska, her heart breaking. Chaska made her feel better when he told her that people who were given a medical discharge were not normally returned to combat. Mina was prepared to follow Jen anywhere. She was dead serious about her. Jen texted her mother and sister to tell them she was coming the next day with Mina. Almost instantly her mother texted her back asking if they were staying the night. Jen knew the drive would take seven or so hours so she replied that they would if it was no inconvenience. She got a one-word answer: "NONE!"

Jen dressed and went outside to tell Mina. She looked around, not finding her. Again Mina snuck up behind her. "Sorry. Had to get dressed. My brother is coming over with his trailer." Jen jumped, turning in the air, and landed in Mina's arms.

"You better stop that, sweetie, or one day I'll strike out at you involuntarily." Jen told her the news of their travel plans. They sat on the patio and ate. They were just finishing when a big pickup hauling an enclosed trailer pulled up.

"Go get your truck, Sis. We might as well hitch this up while I'm here. Hey, Jen made it through the family gauntlet, I see." Chaska was laughing at his own quip. Jen cleaned the dishes up and went to help with the trailer hitching. It was obvious this was not the first time for anyone. Jen was taken aback by Mina's Tahoe. It was pretty big for one person.

Mina saw Jen eyeing the big vehicle. "During hunting season I camp in it. It's also big enough to carry game home. Sometimes I take the whole family in it also." Jen was quickly coming to realize just how well thought out Mina's life is. She felt honored to join it.

"Thank you both. I didn't have to do a thing." Chaska lied, but the two women could easily have done the job alone. Mina offered her brother a beer or something stronger. He declined, since he was on duty as an EMT. He headed back to his home to clean up his own fish dinner, wishing them a good trip.

The couple went inside and Mina stripped Jen, devouring every morsel as it came into view. Jen responded with the moans of a highly stimulated woman. The lovemaking went on until neither could give or take any more. Mina's alarm went off at six as always. Jen moaned at the sound. She dreaded the letter waiting at the end of their drive.

They packed up a lunch. Mina filled a thermos with coffee and put two bedrolls into the truck "just in case." They started the drive to Jen's family home. It was a boring drive but the ladies filled time with more "getting to know you" talk. Jen guided them once they got to St. Paul. The trip was fairly fast except for some road construction near the border.

The two-story house that they pulled up to spewed forth people as the teachers exited the large SUV. A younger version of Jen ran up to her sister and hugged her tightly, kissing her on the lips in a sisterly manner but just. A young man greeted Mina. "I'm Jen's brother, Paul. It's nice to meet the girl who nabbed my sister's heart." Mina clasped his hand in her usual strong grip. When you live in the country, you learn that is important if you want respect.

Jen's mother and father came over to welcome their girl home. Mom held her girl protectively and looked deeply into her eyes. "Jenny, you look troubled. Is it the letter?"

"Yes, Mom. I just got my life together again, and I find a woman to care for, and now nothing is certain." Jen lowered her head to her mother's shoulder and held her tightly.

An older man walked up to Mina, holding out his hand in welcome. "Good afternoon, Mina. I am so happy to meet you. My name is Ronald and this is Adelle, Jennifer's mother." He smiled when Mina clasp his hand tightly in hers.

"Sir, the pleasure is all mine; may I have a word with you please?" Ron led her around to the other side of the Tahoe. He stopped and gave her a nod to continue. "I was brought up in the traditions of the Sioux people, sir, and I must ask you for permission to court your daughter." Ron grinned at the tall, slender woman. She had better manners than any young person he knew.

"Mina, I am very pleased that you asked me. And, absolutely, you may seek her love. I am impressed with your manners, young lady."

"I will treat her with the utmost respect at all times, Mr. Hastings. She deserves that and more. Now I must ask her mother, also. Her approval is very important to me." They walked back around the truck to find Paul hugging his sister. Both were teary eyed. Mina stepped over to Adelle and spoke. "Mrs. Hastings, I would like to formally ask your approval that I may seek your daughter's hand. In my culture, the mother's sanction is paramount." Jen, Josie, Paul, and Adelle were slack-jawed. Adelle broke out in a huge smile and jumped up into Mina's arms.

"You are so romantic, Mina! If Jen doesn't want you, I might take a shot." Off to the side Jen's voice carried. "Jeez, Mom. Lay off. We are still new. I don't need competition from a MILF." Adelle turned bright red and said. "OK, everyone knows I'm kidding, right? I don't even know Mina's family name, since my daughter did not see fit to introduce us." Mina set her on her feet. "My family name is Little Bear. I am so glad to make your acquaintance, Mrs. Hastings." Adelle was staring at her errant girl and then turned back to Mina. "I am also glad to know a little about you, Mina. And you must call me Del."

Mina went to the rear door of the Tahoe and removed a paper wrapped bundle. "As I am the suitor, it is my responsibility to offer you a feast, if I may be allowed." Del nodded, totally overwhelmed by this woman and her fabulous conduct and manners. "Have you ever had Sioux venison stew, Del? This is part of last year's hunt that I bagged."

"Well, I've made venison stew but it's probably not the same. What else do you need, Mina?"

"I have some root vegies I grew last year: Onion, garlic, potato, turnip, parsnip, and rutabaga. I also brought acorn flour -- it might be hard to get here -- so all I'll need is a pot and some oil. If you drink wine with dinner, I'll need to get that. I brought frozen chokecherries for a dessert but I need cornstarch. And I will need flour and baking powder for fry bread."

"You're totally covered, Mina. Ron will get wine out of the cellar. He's a snob about that kind of stuff. I do want to watch you cook, if that's no problem."

"I would be honored, Mother. Oh, sorry. We call all women who have adult children 'Mother'."

"I think Jen is about to bust about her letter so let's get all your food and clothing into the house. Mina, I take no offence at you calling me 'Mother'. In fact, it warms my heart. Let me help." Mina handed Del the meat and hefted a net sack of root vegetables and other ingredients. With her other hand, she grabbed a back pack that contained her toiletries and a change of clothing. Someone took the net sack from her hand -- she saw it was a smiling Paul. They went inside and put the food on the kitchen counter, except for the meat. As Mina and Del talked, they heard Jen's shout.

"What in hell's name?" Her dad stood looking at her with worried eyes. Jen whispered. "Dad, they want to give me the Navy Cross." Ron wrapped his strong arms about his girl and hugged hard. Both Jen and Ron were emotional when the rest of the family came in to find out what was up. They had only heard the first part. Mina was very uneasy, as was Del. Jen spoke loudly this time so all could hear. "The letter requests that I call the office of the commandant of the Corps. They want to arrange to award me the Navy Cross."

Del jumped into her husband's embrace, as Mina did the same with Jen. Mina was the first to speak. "That's not so bad, Jen. I'm so proud of you! Why don't you call them and find out the details?" Jen nodded in agreement as her mother took Mina's place, followed by Josie and Paul. Jenny walked into the back yard to make the call. She wanted a little time to compose herself first. She came back in 10 minutes, very pale and shaking. Mina asked, "Jenny, what's wrong? You don't look so good. Do you need to sit down?" Jen plopped down on a chair.

"He talked to me. He wants to give me the award himself." She was shaking her head, trying to clarify her thoughts.

"Jen, who did you talk to?" Mina asked her in a soothing voice.

"The commandant. A bloody four-star general wants to honor me in D.C. Will you come with me, Mina? He said I could bring who I wanted. Hey, Dad, do your dress whites still fit you?"

"I haven't gained much weight, so probably so. Why?" Ron asked as he entered the kitchen. His eldest girl repeated her story to his shocked face. He left and went to dig out his dress uniform.

Mina asked Jenny if she could bring Chaska. "Why not? He's almost family anyway. Mom, can you come also?" A beaming Del nodded vigorously. Jen looked at her siblings. "Want a trip to D.C., you two?" They both nodded. "OK. I'll have to finalize the arrangements. Are there any dates that are out?" Mina went outside and called her brother. He just needed a week's notice. She relayed that to Jen. Jen scheduled the trip for two weeks hence. While she was outside, Mina ask Josie if she knew a good florist. Josie gave her a name and number. Mina called and ordered several floral arrangements. Mina and Jen went out to load the trailer with the things she wanted to take back, helped by Paul and Josie. Jen had chosen to take more clothing, including her dress uniform. It had originally belonged to her mother's father. Every time Jen wore the uniform she felt the history it represented. Her grandfather had also been a 'Gunny'. Jen was shorter so there were alterations, but his name was on every piece. As an added benefit, it made her mother very proud to see her in it. The motorcycle was strapped into place so it would be safe. Jen loaded her fishing and hunting gear, including her guns. It took a few hours but it was easy work with four willing sets of hands. All the time Del shot photographs of the proceedings. Ron came out and modeled his uniform for his wife. She saw it would need to be let out so she would have to get him to the tailor. When the trailer was loaded, Mina padlocked it shut and pulled her truck out on the street so it wouldn't block the driveway.

The family went back inside to get better acquainted with Mina as she prepared the stew under the inquisitive eyes of Del and Josie.

"What is the acorn flour for, Mina?" Del asked as Mina put it in a bowl.

"It's a traditional flavoring -- it adds a nutty taste as well as thickening. I can leave it out if you don't think you'll like it."

"Oh, no. I want the real deal, girl." Mina cut the two and a half pounds of deer rump meat into small portions, dusted it with the acorn flour, and browned it in some oil. She then covered it in the venison stock she had brought. She set the pot at a slow simmer, adding two bay leaves and some ground pepper and salt. Mina knew that it would take around two hours to get everything done. The vegetables would only take a fraction of that. She sat down to talk to the two women, wanting to assure them that she was very serious about Jen and would keep her safe and warm. Jen overheard what she said and sat down in Mina's lap, putting her head on the shoulder she loved. The two teachers sat and hugged until they were interrupted by the doorbell's ring.

A man at the door said, "We have a floral delivery. Where would you like it?" Ron gestured to the kitchen, assuming it was for his daughter. The man strode in, followed by a woman with more flowers, then another man and woman, all laden with blooms.

"Where would you like these, ma'am?" The man addressed Del, as she was obviously the lady of the house.

"Put them on the island, please."

"Ma'am, we'll need more space than that, I think. Which one is 'Gunny'?"

Jen turned around from Mina's hug and stood up. "That would be me, sir." The man placed two specially made arrangements in front of her.

"Who's the woman who ordered the flowers?"

Mina stood and took responsibility. "Me, sir." The man shook her hand and added, "Miss, I was a lifer in the Corps. I decided to add to what you started. Miss Hastings, I am so proud of you and your service."

Jen walked over to the man and gave him a hug, then shook his hand. The table and island were covered in flowers by the time the florists were done. There were bouquets for everyone! Mina wanted to thank them all for the wonderful Jen who graced her life and their part in shaping her.

Del, Jen, and Josie got busy distributing flowers about the house while Mina added the vegetables to the stew. Mina then made fry bread and a chokecherry compote, which would be dessert. Ron brought in three bottles of wine to get Mina's approval. Instead Mina had him taste the stew so he could pair the wine.

"Wow, that's really good. I think a nice Oregon pinot noir is just the ticket." He left with the bottles to exchange them for his choice after thanking the chef for the taste and the flowers. His regard for this woman was growing by the moment. Del replaced her husband and wanted a taste also, which was happily given.

"My girl's going to eat so well! I'm jealous! Mina, the flowers are so pretty, but you went overboard a little."

"Del, they brought over twice what I ordered. I think the Marine veteran florist is who went overboard. I did want you all to know how I feel. I think dinner is ready whenever you all are." Del quickly set the table with Josie's help, and they sat down to the feast Mina had prepared for them. She explained that for her people this was opulent, even if it did not seem so by modern standards. She also said that this was her mother's and brother's favorite dish. The Hastings all ate with joy; the dish was very good, although unusual in flavor. The dessert was also eaten with gusto. Mina explained that desserts were not traditional but had gained favor.

After the table had been cleared, Del sent the lovers out back with a glass of wine while she and her younger daughter cleaned the kitchen. The two sat and discussed the unlikely day and what their future held. Jen was already making plans for 'them'. They had gotten to know each other during the last school year so they didn't need time to get to know one another. They had agreed to avoid overtly expressing anything sexual. That was the only respectful way to treat Jen's family.

Inside, Josie and her mother talked about how happy Jen was and what a nice couple the teachers made. They were joined by Ron who put in his own opinions -- the family approved heartily. Outside, Mina asked Jen, "Would you like me to put up your sister? I have more room. What does she do for work?"