Days in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned home, Mina went to return the dress and was greeted by all her mothers. They were curious about how Jen's ceremony went, but Mina could tell there was more. Her mother handed her a telegram from the Marine commandant to her grandmother. Mina read it with great interest. It was the long overdue apology owed to Ehawee. The older women wanted to know if Mina had anything to do with this. She told them about what had transpired between her and General Neller. The mood lightened after that and the ladies all wanted to know everything about her trip. Mina showed photos of Jen, to the oohs and ahhs of the others. Her mother was impressed by Jen's professionalism; which Mina had caught on video. All the salutes were crisp and spot on. It brought a tear to her grandmother's eye -- she remembered her husband's own medal award ceremony.

After Mina got back to Jen from taking the dress, Jen made good on her plans for Mina. Jen picked her up and deposited her on the bed -- she did not stop the loving assault until after dark. Mina had never had anything like that happen to her. The next day Jen got a phone call from Zonta, who wanted to see her in her uniform. Jen had her mother and sister send the pictures of her and Mina. Mina went down and got them printed, one copy for each mother. There were also picture of Chaska and Jen, as well as the two siblings.

When Jen and Mina showed up with all the photos, the elder Little Bears were in heaven. Every mother and grandmother treasures photos of their babies no matter what age. Jen was now officially a 'baby' to them all. The sight of Jen in her dress uniform did something to Ehawee. She wrapped Jen in her arms. The memory of her lost husband flooded through her. Jen hugged her back and let the woman reminisce. When they saw the name in Jen's hat was not hers, she explained that the uniform was her grandfather's. Ehawee told Jen she still had her husband's as well, although he was a master sergeant. Jen made plans to go see the relic of love and service. Jen knew she was home here; the mothers knew that they had a new daughter.

Jo accepted a job at the local clinic as both a nurse and midwife. This addition allowed for two beds for overnight stays. She rented Jen's old apartment so the girls could have privacy. Chaska and she became an item and at Thanksgiving he asked for her hand, after asking Ron Hastings's permission, of course. A week later another of the Little Bears asked for his other daughter's hand, which had Adelle in a fit of maternal planning. The two couples opted for a double wedding in St. Paul where it would be easier to find a venue. Mina stopped to think about how a day spent nude in the forest had started all of this. And smiled before she walked down the aisle with her brother.

~O~

I greatly enjoyed researching this piece I do hope errors were at a minimum. I yearn for your input -- how else do I improve? If you message me and want a reply you have to give me a way to do so if you desire such. There is a possibility of a second instalment here but it will be a while. Ciao.