Days in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you don't mind me staying with you also, I think you and Jo should get to know each other. Whether you decide to play matchmaker with your brother or not. Jo is a nurse midwife. Do you think there is work in town for one? Of course, she has a MSN so she can also nurse."

Mina was impressed. "Well, that handles my next question: When is your lease up? And, yeah, there is a need for a midwife! About half my brother's EMS calls are mothers in labor."

"My lease is up this month. And, yes, I think we've known each other long enough to make an attempt at living together. We do need to ask Jo if it's OK with her." They did that before they went to bed, and she agreed. Mina called her brother to ask what he thought about employment for Josie. He was certain she could find work but warned she would be taking a pay cut from the big city.

They slept in separate rooms for the sake of appearances. Jen was getting plenty horny by the time they left in the morning. When they got on the road Jen broke out laughing. "What's so funny, Jen?"

"As we were leaving, my mom asked if we were having a fight. She had noticed we hardly even kissed the whole time!" They both cracked up. The ride home was all the nicer. They knew there would be no restrictions there.

They used the trailer to move Jen's things to Mina's home from her apartment. Jen had rented a furnished apartment, so there was no furniture, just her housewares, clothes, books, CDs, DVDs, photographs, and bedding. It took longer due to frequent make-out sessions. Jen's carnality was superheated. Jen told her landlady she was moving out. She had been a model tenant so there were no problems. After the move they took the trailer back to Chaska's place and put it away. The two went back to Mina's and made love all afternoon until soreness of muscles and pussies made them stop. Mina called Del to thank her for hosting her, and Del asked her the same question she had her daughter. Mina laughed out loud and explained. "Del, we just finished moving Jen in with me. I assure you we took time out to love on each other all afternoon. I just thought it might make some of your family uneasy to watch us do things."

Del was also giggling. She remembered the passions of young love. "Alright. That non-issue is dead and buried, dear. The whole house smells wonderfully of flowers. I should be thanking you for saving my girl from loneliness." They chatted about things as Jen made a simple dinner.

The next morning, Jen was stirred by a mouth working her clit with a fury of licks and sucks. Her head was still asleep but her nerves were on overdrive. She started to shake, knowing that she had no control of her own. Mina was ruthless: Two fingers plucked at Jen's g-spot as she shuddered. A finger of Mina's other hand slid into Jen's anus. It was way too much. She just crested uncontrollably. Mina kept the stimulation coming and that did it for Jen. She was out of control and feared she would wet the bed. Her lack of breathing lowered her into a state of semi-consciousness, which caused Mina to suspend her arousals. When Jen recovered, she found Mina gone. She was not going to let that surprise attack go with impunity. The smell of breakfast drew her to the kitchen. Mina was busy frying ham steaks and scrambling fresh eggs. Jen would let her off for the moment. She got a cup of very strong, but good, coffee.

"Mina, that was mean not to let me do you back, you know." Jen then popped her bare ass with her palm, turning it pink inside of the handprint.

"Damn it, Jen! I almost dropped everything on the floor! That hurt a lot! I thought you liked your alarm clock...At least your body did." Mina grinned at her girl with a puckish look. Jen set out two plates.

Mina asked "Do you want toast?"

"Naw. This is way more than I usually eat in the morning. I'm sorry I hurt your delicate bottom," Jen teased.

"Remember, I'm the one who sneaks up on you. Your butt will pay in time, my impish girl."

"Mina, I am trembling in fear. What do you want to do today?"

"I thought I would show you the place I go to in the forest to think and get away. I have never shown it to anyone. Do you want to ride your bike? Or I'll happily drive you."

"How far is it, Mina? I screwed up my back the day after I got burned. Too much riding on dirt will make me an invalid for a few days. After the truck got shot up we had to hoof it out. There was a M2 Browning 50 cal. Heavy machine gun on the back that we couldn't leave to the insurgents. I strapped the gun and its tripod onto my back. That thing weighs 128 pounds, but I was in great shape at the time. We hiked the rest of the day along the road we came in on. I was tuckered out when we stopped for rest. One of the men offered to tote the weapon the next day, but I thought I would be able. In the morning we started off after eating MREs. I got the gun back on with the help of my corporal. A little before noon we were ambushed, and I was hit in my lower back three times. I was protected by my body armor, but the force threw me forward and I broke two vertebrae when I fell. That big gun didn't help. We did get it set up. The enemy saw it and got the hell away. That thing is very scary when one is on the receiving end. I did get hit in the shoulder by small arms fire twice. When the action was over, one of the guys tried to patch me up. The corporal carried the heavy the rest of the day. By the time we bedded down, I was burning up with fever. The guys wanted to carry me out but I told them I could walk. The next morning, we ran into an army unit. I'm sorry to say my memory of what happened after that is faulty. But I do remember I fell at their lieutenant's feet when I passed out. My back is what got me discharged." Jen looked at the floor the whole time she spoke. She did not like telling this story.

"I'll drive. That way we don't take any chances. Now go get a shower and I'll get everything ready! OK?"

"Alright, my native maiden. Not too much food. I don't want to carry a lot." Jen went into the bathroom and started the water, waiting for it to warm up. She got into the tub and soaped up. Just after she put shampoo in her hair she felt Mina join her. She tried to rub her rump on her. It was too good for Mina to pass up -- Jen heard the pop before her ass registered the sting. Jen let out a sound that sounded like an angry chirp, followed quickly by "So, as they say, payback is a bitch! Are we done with this stupid game?"

"Well, I am if you are." Mina then bent over to kiss the pink fanny before her.

Jen had to say, "Oh, I like you kissing my ass, dear. Do it some more."

"Just a few more. We need to get on the road." Jen's cheek received four more kisses and then Mina got busy washing herself. The couple dried off and dressed casually and set out for the state park, joking most of the way. When they got where Mina wanted to park, Jen commented that she could have easily have ridden that distance. They hiked in. Jen thought the sanctuary was lovely. The stream made gurgles and birds were singing. When she saw Mina undressing, she also disrobed. Mina took out a blanket from the picnic basket she had brought. They lay snuggling for a while but lust took control and passionate kissing ensued, followed closely by fingers exploring each other. They were not hurried in the stimulation, just enjoying each other's touches. All at once Jen shot up with a screech of alarm -- something was grabbing her leg! She flipped off of Mina and sat up quickly. She looked into the smile of the woman who had caressed her leg.

Mina greeted the woman. "Good day, Kallisto. I told you I would bring Jenny to see you."

Jen's eyes shot back and forth between the two women. "You know her?" Who are you, lady?" Kallisto laughed.

"As you now know, my name is Kallisto. I am a nymph, and this waterway is mine to protect. Mina is my daughter, as are you all. Women are mine to protect and heal, if I can."

Jen turned to Mina with a shaky voice. "Aren't nymphs mythical? Who is she really, Mina?"

"Jen, you will have to broaden your mind. She is as she says. All the women in my family know and revere her."

"I must thank both of you for coming to visit me today. There is a tremendous love between you that even mortals can see. This makes me quite happy." Kallisto turned to Jen. "Jen, you need more healing than I can offer. I will call my goddess. Perhaps she might heal you." There was rustling behind them. A shimmering woman appeared and walked toward them.

"Kallisto, you called for me? Ah, I see you have a new friend. She has injuries that you cannot heal, I perceive." The goddess bent over to touch Jen's skin on her chest where she had been burnt. The hand slipped up to the entry wound on her shoulder and then down her back to the injury there.

"I need to talk to my nephew, Asclepius, and get his recommendation. Artemis closed her eyes and nodded. They heard a slight sound behind them and another goddess appeared. "Akeso, will you look at this this woman's injuries and help her if you can?" A soft touch to the skin on Jen's chest that was burnt was followed by a tingling. The hand moved to the gunshot wounds. Again, Jen felt the same healing sensation. Her back was next, with a more prolonged examination accompanied by many sensations. Some were not pleasant. After the healing process was complete, Jen could feel she was better.

"How can I thank you, Goddesses, for this great gift?"

Akeso was the first to reply. "This is what I do. Your people do not know how to worship us, so your happiness is all I want."

Artemis added, "Jennifer, I would do anything for my nymph. Kallisto has done her work as well as she can. This little request is the first she has ever made. If you would like to thank us, give her love. But she needs companionship more than sex."

The two goddesses left together. Kallisto motioned to Jen to follow her into the deep pool. Kallisto bathed her, warming away the chill of the water, cleaning out the minimal things left to her to heal. Mina opened a bottle of red wine so they could share it when the bathing was finished. She saw Jen deeply kiss Kallisto and hug her -- in own her way she thanked the nymph. Mina caught Kallisto's eye with a concerned look -- she ended the kiss with her daughter's girl before they lost themselves in passion.

"Jenny, I will not take Mina's girl. I love her too much to do that to her. I appreciate the kiss -- it keeps me young." Jen realized that she had almost ruined her relationship before it even got started. She was ashamed of herself. There was something about the nymph that she did not understand. The attraction was so intense, but just stopped. Kallisto lifted Jen out of the pool with ease. Jen crawled over to Mina with her head hanging in shame.

"I'm so sorry, Mina. Something came over me and I just couldn't stop. I swear it won't happen ever again."

Kallisto sat down next to the women and softly spoke. "Jen, I did this. I crave sex sometimes and I let my needs drive yours. You would have no way to fight it. Mina, I have disgraced our relationship with my lust. I hope you will still come to see me."

Mina had known exactly what was happening when it occurred. "Jen, I should have told you that Kallisto has powers over mortal minds. Kallisto, I knew there was danger in bringing my beautiful Jen to see you. I am complicit more than either of you in what has happened. I would suggest we put this in the past." Jen put her head in Mina's lap, looking for and receiving reassurance. Kallisto came to Mina, holding out her hands, looking for and receiving the same thing. Mina wanted to defuse the situation -- her understanding was essential to everyone. As the day wore on, they shared wine, fruits, and nuts. Talk became freer and comradery took over.

Jen and Mina finally packed up their belongings and dressed. Each kissed Kallisto goodbye. As they rode back home, Jenny repeatedly begged forgiveness of the tall, native maiden. Mina was getting upset by the time they made it back. She went to her computer. She pulled up a web page about nymphs' ability to control human minds and sat Jen down to read it. Jen inferred that, although the description was about control of men, it would apply to her also. The article stated that fresh water nymphs were especially adept. When she was done, Mina handed her a drink. Jen understood just what a risk Mina had taken for them to introduce her to her ancestor. She sipped the strong gin and tonic and understood her lover's motivation.

As she sat, she ran her hand over the skin of her chest. It felt different she pulled her shirt up and looked.

"I wondered when you would notice the degree of healing you underwent, Jen. How's the back?"

Jen twisted and turned, expecting searing pain -- there was none. "I think you took me there to get me healed, Mina. It appears to have worked. Thank you, darling!"

"Good. Now let this drop, Jen. You had no real control. It took a concerned look from me to stop her. I'm happy my plan worked! I hate to see you in pain." The two ladies made dinner and ate out in the setting sun. Mina then took Jen out to gather eggs from the hen house on the far side of the garage. She then feed the hens. Mina and Jen took a dozen eggs to Zonta's home and another two to Kimimela's. Her brother also kept hens so they skipped him. When they got home, they watched a movie on Netflix but mostly sat in each others arms, kissing and stroking. If asked 20 minutes after the movie, neither could tell you the name. Sleep was quick to claim Jen -- the healers had taken a lot of her energy.

Jen rose to the smell of cooking and the strong coffee Mina favored. She made her way to the kitchen. Mina was making pancakes with huckleberries. There was warm maple syrup on the table. Jen poured herself a cup of coffee. "I told you I like to make breakfast. Will you let me please?"

"I have to argue with my mom, grandma, and great-grandma this morning. I want to borrow a very old ceremonial dress, but they all hate the way that commandant treated my grandfather. He saved the commandant's life but was greatly injured that the colonel did not show up when he was decorated. He also would not help my grandfather get health benefits. I have a hard sell but you deserve my best. I just wanted something to think about besides that. Sorry -- you can cook tomorrow, Jen. Promise." Mina had asked her mother for a meeting with all her ancestral women. Jen insisted on accompanying her so they did their ablutions and headed over to Zonta's house.

Jen cringed at the words and the tone with which they were said. There was so much pain and hatred in these women. She wanted Mina to stop. This dress was not worth the price. Mina calmly asked if she could show Jen the dress. Maybe it would be inappropriate anyway. The three older ladies agreed and Mina took a box with her to dress under the watchful eyes of her elders. It took a long time. When the mothers all returned to the room, they were in a totally different mood. Almost playfully lighthearted. When Mina walked out of the bedroom, Jen was struck by a bolt of beauty. She thought she would pass out.

"Oh, my God! That is so astounding! Thank you all for letting me see my girl wear it." Tears flowed without Jen's noticing. Her eyes were as big as they could get. The older women could not miss the love and admiration Jen was emitting. Mina's face was beaming pride and adoration.

Ehawee spoke seriously. "I would like to see Mina wear this, daughter."

"I, too, mother." Zonta added.

Makawee was lost in thought. Finally, she spoke. "Mina, wear the dress with the knowledge that it is to honor Jen and not that bastard. T'akója, if he has the effrontery to try to take the honor, you must correct him." Mina walked over to her grandmother, kissed her, and told her she would obey the commands.

Jen stood by, taking in the dress. It was a tour de force of native design. The bodice and sleeves were woven with geometric patterns in shades of brown with yellow and orange accents. The sleeves were bordered in white with a black outline and blue patterns. There was a 10-inch fringe of white hanging from the underside. Around the waist there was a four-inch beaded band of large dark brown with black accents. The neck was black which continued down the front as a vest. The skirt was white buckskin, with tan and blue horizontal stripes and woven accent at the waist and hips, with black tassels. The skirt had two black horizontal stripes at the bottom. There were brown tassels on the sides. There were tan buckskin trousers which ended in highly beaded moccasins that were mid-calf high and reflected the bodice designs.

Jen wanted pictures of this vision, so Mina went out in the yard and Jen took a shot from every angle she could. She sent them to her sister, telling her this was the quality that was expected. Within two minutes, both her mother and sister said 'if so, they would not attend' -- luckily there were smiley faces. Mina was amused at the exchange. She knew Jen's wit, and it was sharp.

Jo was due in three days so plans were made to keep her entertained until it was time to head out to D.C. Jo and Chaska got along very well indeed. They both liked dancing and went out almost every night. Jo was a hit in town. She was pretty and, when the women found out she was a midwife, they hoped she would choose to move there. Jo went in to talk to the doctors at the local clinic to find out if they could use her. They all would be happy not to do birthing at all hours. Jo called the State Board of Nursing and established what was needed to get licensed. It turned it was all paperwork she had completed in Minnesota.

The time came to go back to St. Paul and on to Washington for Jen's medal ceremony. Everyone went in Mina's Tahoe. With the big truck, there was room for all the luggage. Jo quipped that she would get a break for her noisy sister's lovemaking, a comment which turned both Mina and Jen almost purple with a deep blush. Chaska guffawed at that. He had had the same thing happen on a camping trip a few years ago. Jen turned around and told her sister that she was awfully loud when she when she climaxed also. Jo punched her in the back but the mood settled into joviality until they made it to the Hastings home. They were transported in a Marine Corps VIP Gulfstream jet to Andrews airbase. Everyone was in high spirits as they went to dinner the night before, but there was more teasing than Del would have liked. Paul had to cancel his trip due to a work conflict.

On the date of the big event, Jen, Jo, and Mina dressed together as did the elder Hastingses. Chaska was left alone but he did not care. When Jen appeared, both her father and Chaska saluted her. She returned both as was proper. Jo and Del fussed over the two lovers in their own ways. They were resplendent. Jen looked crisp and smart, her shoes polished to a mirror shine. And Mina looked regal, tall, decked out in native livery. Jen put on a show of silent drill with her companions when it was time for her to come to the dais. The ceremony was very somber and Mina wept for her Jen, along with Jo and Del. The thought of her pain hurt them all. There were introductions following the ceremony. Mina was relieved that the commandant had not said anything that required rebuke. He did seem to recognize her family name but only complimented her dress. After the ceremony, Mina and Jen treated the others to dinner and dancing at the NCO club at Andrews. Everyone wanted a turn with Jen. The medal she wore had a gut meaning to all who were there. Mina enjoyed the dancing as well. She was very good. They then returned to the hotel and Mina gave Jen her best night ever. She was loving and took her time exciting her lover. Jen could hardly move the next day. She had plans for the next time they were alone. Mina needed to be rewarded for her love.