Daytona Swingers' Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said to his wife. "Allison, I wan to fuck Jerry's' ass again and also his wife Laurel's pussy hole?"

Ashish fucked his ten inch pole into Jerry's newly found pleasure hole and then he moved over a foot to fuck my pussy.

My husband and I were both bent over on our knees with our as up in the air to give him easy access.

It was a long double fuck.

Ashish finally said. " I am ready to cum. I want to cum in Jerry's mouth."

Ashish laid on his back and Jerry did not object. He took the cock and licked and then sucked. Cum dribbled out of my husband's mouth. His first taste of another man's cum.

He is a cock sucker now.

I kept on cumming for hours on the drive back home.

I said. "Will you fuck me night. I need your cock in me."

"Do I have to kiss you?" He joked.

I asked. "You okay with all that happened?"

Jerry said. "I am a little upset that we did not stick to your rules of only masturbation."

I laughed then added."I know I came more today than in all of my life. But I am a little worried that I allowed a woman to make me cum. "

Jerry said. "How do you feel that you made a woman cum with your mouth?"

I said. "I feel good about that. I feel good that I can make someone cum. Always felt good that I could help a man cum in my mouth or cunt or with my hand. I made someone feel good. So I enjoyed hearing Allison cum as I licked her pussy. I liked slurping her cunt juice. It tasted better than cum."

Jerry squeezed her hand for support.

Laurel said. "I came really hard watching and hearing you have sex especially with Ashish. That was such a great turn on. I will never forget seeing you moan with a cock up your ass and licking a cock and drinking the cum."

Jerry said. "Does that bother you that I had sex with a guy and really, really it?"

I smiled at my husband. "Loved it. He came twice in your mouth and twice up your ass."

Jerry said. "I only expected a hand job. Wow!"

I asked. "What did you enjoy most, sucking on a cock or getting fucked up the ass or fucking his ass?"

Jerry said. "Or getting a blow job from a man. All of them had me cumming. But having a cock up my ass felt so different. It was a feeling that was overwhelming. He was gentle and I liked that. He did not push in and pump hard. He just let his cock rest up my ass and I was able to relax and more and more of is cock went in and it felt so good. It felt good in a different way. I wanted to be fucked. "

I said. "I could tell you really, really enjoyed it."

He replied. "And getting my ass licked. That started it all. I guess I will suck more cocks in the future. I think I got over my macho thinking on that it is depraved for a guy to like sucking a cock or getting fucked by one. I like it when he cock expanded and the cum filled my mouth. As you said, it felt good to give him so much please and I was getting pleasure too.

I said. "Me too. I agree with you. Except I know I will want to have a girl go down on me and make me cum, but I still feel guilty for wanting to do it."

At home we kissed and licked up and down our bodies.

I slept in my husband's arms tonight night; the first time in a very long time.

12