Dean & Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean returned to his seat close to the kitchen. He came out of the back room he was building to turn into an office. His was no where near this caffee and he wanted to be close. Plus, it would be a nice place to have Erica in, morning, noon and night. She would come in work early and they would have morning sex. Then during her break a quick quickie and then after work a long love session to wind down the day before they left to go home and make more love there. He can picture himself listening to her talk about work while she was taking his clothes off and he would nod at the right time all the while removing hers. They would have sex on top of his desk, while she kept talking away. And as she start to feel good she would shut up and climax and then really pay attention, as he took her for the second time. He grinned to himself. He would be glad to hear her talk about her day or anything but this silence between them was driving him mad. He always sat in her seating to get her attention but she kept to herself. Even when there was nothing to do, she would always find something to do. Just not to come over and talk to him, he felt. It was confusing to him. It felt like she was avoiding him like the plague. Only coming to him when he gave her a nod. That was if he caught the attention of her eyes.

His wolf growled at him and then stretched out. He felt himself stretching along with his wolf. They both felt wearily and tired of themselves. From the moment they saw Erica they both knew that she was their mate. They had wanted her like the dead wanting life. They had been patient with her and not at all hastily with their courting. They knew it would take some trust and convincing on their part to show her where she belonged. They had waited and were rewarded for their patience. When she opted for him to come over to her place, instead of going to an hotel. He was surprised and his wolf was eager. That and the amount of coffee he had in his system made him euphoric. In the back of the taxi they rode in. Her close proximity to him made his wolf pace. There was electricity coming from her and his body reacted to it. He had wanted her there in the back of the taxi cab, but relied on his patience. His wolf wasn't having much of it but it knew their reward of their patience. They were going home with their mate. When they got into her apartment and he smelled her scent engulfing him. He couldn't hold back and went to her. His will to have her submit to him stomped out his pathetic 'patientce' logic. He had held her as if she was already his and made love to her as if she was already one of them. He took her over and over again. No matter how he had twisted and bend her, she moved her body to his imagination. There wasn't enough of her he hadn't yet had. She had a new taste and feel to him. His insation grew with each thrust of his body. He had wanted to cover himself in her scent and bury himself deep in her body. His wolf was frustrated at not being able to taste her the way he had wanted. His human form dulling his wolf senses and he couldn't quit feel or taste her. His wolf was about to 'feel her'. When she let slip a moan that came out pained. She sounded hurt. He stopped himself and his wolf but his wolf senses were already in place. He really felt her then. Her body was quivering and inside of her vagina had felt raw, different. In the semi dark his eyes could see the slight pained expression she had on her face. He glanced quickly at the clock and saw what time it was. In the next few hours she had to be at work and she needed her sleep. Not to mention, she was not one of his kind and she wasn't strong enough to handle their pace of love making. Sex for them was the way of life and it made their wolf feel at ease. His own was right now on edge but the sight of his mate made him retreated. He didn't want to hurt her, just claim her for his own. He pulled out of her and his body protested. His wolf was trying to convince him that if he went what slower with her, she would understand, because she was their mate. And then they could make love to her and submit her to their will and their ways. He moved away from her body and a relieved sigh came from her lips that silenced his wolf. He felt remorse and shame at his behavior as he held her close but still far from his body. His wolf still howled for her and his body still exuded with his longing and want for her. But he stayed put, condemning himself to the ache he had felt, after leaving her body. The next morning when he was going to explain to her what had happened last night. She had already left leaving a note behind. It only said to have a nice morning and there was breakfast in the fridge. No 'I love you's' or 'It was fun last night' type of message. Just a short, to the point and brief message which spoke volumes.

Dean's ego was crushed. He felt as if he took only his pleasure and forgot about hers. It had to be good for her, too, right? his mind asked. But it was enough to make him stay away from her, for a while. But no wolf could stay away from his mate, once he knew who she was. With much reluctance and shame, he had returned. This time he was more patient than ever, but he was still human, prone for mistakes. And his wolf wasn't helping much. He saw her come over to his table and his wolf lept up inside him. Here comes our mate, he thought while Dean tried to relax his body.

"Would you like something to drink or eat, Sir?" said Erica. He winced, he hate when she called him like this.

"Nah, I am fine." he said with a big smile.

She turned to leave but he couldn't just let her go, yet. "How's things going?" he said hastily.

"Oh,..." she said turning back to him. "Well, if you are talking about work." she said with a smile. "It's going slow. But I hope that during winter it would pick up. I was thinking about asking someone to take over my seating so that I can get a chance at the tips. Other than work...what about you?" she said worriedly.

"What do you mean what about me?" Dean asked. What the hell did I do wrong again, he said to his self. Why the hell would she want to change seating? For more tips? I can pay her more or tip her more. Anything that she wants. I will not see my mate go wanting.

"Well, I scratched you." she said timidly.

"Huh?" she scratched me. When? I didn't feel anything.

"During our lunch break. When we were in the room. I saw that I scratched you across your stomach." she said shyly.

Dean really had to sit back and think hard about their encounter. He had more visions about her and the sight of her slightly changing. He remembered how she had made him feel, but there wasn't a flicker of pain from his body. Unconcernedly, he rubbed his stomache. He felt his skin tingle. He knew by now that the scratch marks were healed and probably within a second will disappear all together. So, she had scratched him, he thought. He wished he could see the thin lies and revered in their meaning. Her small temporarily brand of their love making.

"Those things you are talking about?" he said pointing to his stomach. ''Not to worry, I like that. Besides I didn't notice until now that I had them."

Erica had felt a gush of heat flood from her crotch. For some strange reason the thought of marking him had turned her on. She wanted to grab him by that ridiculous tie and tug him back to the room they had just come from. She just had to have him again and scratch him some more on his body. Maybe, a hickey would be fun to place on him, she thought. It was getting hard for her to stand there and just act normal. Her body felt on fire.

"Do you need anything else." she said again. Dean sure did take his time looking at her from head to toe. As if he was seeing her for the first time. To Erica's dismay his already glowing eyes darkened and his face stiffen in shock surprise. He was lusting after her. It was written clearly on his face.

"Sir, do you need anything else." she asked one more time. Hoping he would answer. Her face felt hot and people were beginning to stare.

After a long silence Dean finally said: "Why are you turned on so much?"

"I...I gotta go, Sir. " was all she could mustered before turning away. His deep voice made her heart beat erratically.

When Erica was safe behind the kitchen door. She let out a deep sight. Everyone else held their breaths. She looked at their tight faces and became defensive. Why were they all looking at me like that, she wondered.

"Can I help you guys?" she said.

"Yeah, go take a shower!" said Brain angrily.

"How about going home for today, Erica. I don't think you are in any state to work this evening." said Jamie with a tight face.

"No problem, I got the easy seating anyways." said Erica turning to leave.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Erica! Tomorrow, be in early, we need to talk." Jamie said still tight faced and stiff.

"Sure..." Erica said not turning back.

Dean was sitting with an expectant expression on his face. When she passed him she knew what he was thinking about. He probably hope to have another roll in the hay with her. She looked at him and his glowing eyes. They were always bright and glowing with affection. They were gold now. His brown hair fell in his face and covered most of his features. But his eyes and smile were eye catching. Today, he wore a white long sleeve buttoned shirt with a black tie. It matched with his black and white tweed pants and black leather belt with black loafers. His matching blazer was swung over his chair. He looked expensive and confident. Though his shirt was wrinkled it only add a mature edge to his boyish looks. He didn't have that look a young man would have that shows of innocence and eagerness. There was a calm and an in-check attitude to his face and demeanor that made him look so mature. But still he had a fresh face and his body was slight and lean. Not all a man's body with girth and sturdiness, more that of a boy with lean muscles and slender litheness. Still, he had the frame of a man. He was tall and broad shoulder, but he needed more years to fill it out.

Dean's smile was slipping from his face but his eyes still glowed. When she grabbed her things, the golden colour died to amber and finally to brown. She felt his eyes fallow her as she left the caffee without giving him so much as a backward glance. She knew she had hurt him. She felt it in her soul but her soul was warring with her. He is too young and too out of my league, she said to herself over and over again. And by the time she reached home, it took all her strength to not start packing and move in with him all together.

After she regained her composure. She dredged up every detail of her conversation with Jamie. It felt like a personal attack and Erica didn't like it at all. She really need to stop seeing Dean. He was all wrong for her and his affection was misplaced. He needed to be with some one his status and age. Her mind chewed on this, but her body rebuke it with every cell. There was a strong connection between her and Dean. One that couldn't be explained. Her questions went unanswered and she was able to fall asleep, after some time.

She dreamt about the last time they had made love. They had that afternoon went out to have lunch together but ended up eating each other out. She had drank a considerable amount of his seed and he was patting his stomach with a wide satiated grin on his face after lapping up all her juices. Later that day, they met up at their usual spot. The hotel, he had first recommended. She had remembered very clearly how they had entered the room and tore each other clothes off. While he sniffed her hair and licked his lips. His kiss felt like he was sucking and exploring her tongue to find himself somewhere still in her mouth. His hands were locked in her hair and she was desperately trying to remove the remainder of their clothes. When the task was done. He had stopped to admire her. His eyes glowing with passion. He had walked up to her and had made her sit on the edge of the bed. He had cupped her face in his hands and she had said that she loved him. His eyes swam with emotions, the colours hypnotising her the more she looked up into them. Her mind twisted with guilt knowing, she didn't mean what she said. She love to have sex with him not that she was emotionally in love with him.

And then the entire atmosphere had changed. It was as if she had unleashed a feral caged beast. His whole demeanor had turned into that of a crazed man. He wasn't loving, but possessed. His body tensing as he pushed her back on the bed. She looked up at him as he came over her, stalking his prey. Slowly, he moved to her and she moved back. Eventually, there was no where else to go and he was moving over her body while gazing into her eyes. He had stopped at her belly to sniff her skin and licked her navel. She shuddered under the wet tongue. He had moved up her body, taking licks and sniffs here and there, nibbling her nipple and sucking it hard before taking her mouth possessively. He thrust his tongue deep into her mouth and flatten himself over her. She felt him nudge her knees aside with his and she opened her legs, eagerly. He had growled when she did that. Her heart had stopped at the sound. Fear rising in her blood making her blood run cold. She had never heard him made such a sound.

His eyes that had never left hers, changed colours again. They were to bright and to big. His entire lens taking up the white as he searched hers. She had broken their kiss and tried to move away from his body. He only looked at her with a smile, her struggles were futile in his strong hands. When her legs hiked up to push him away, he had only grabbed them. He suddenly flipped her over and pulled her back against his body. She felt trapped against his body as it crushed hers. His hands gripped her hips and she felt inescapable. He leaned off her just enough to move to lock his legs over hers, keeping her in place. She was thrashing and struggling under his weight. She was pulling at the sheets and he had grabbed her wrists in his one large hand. With the other he moved it over her wiggling body and slapped her ass tauntingly. She moved even more as he slid his hand between the crevice, stopping at her drenched pussy. He slid his middle finger roughly into her vagina, snaking its way deeper in. She had felt him pushed at her walls, coating his finger with her juices. At first he moved in slowly with his finger. The lubricated digit coming out to find her clit and to snake back in causing more juices leak from her. Suddenly, he added another finger to then thrust harshly into her wet orifice. She had moaned at his doings. As his finger moved violently back and forth into her. Until, the entire region was slick with her moistness. He had grabbed her hips pulled her up slightly from the bed and thrust his cock swiftly into her wet pussy. She had cried out softly to the room and turned to look at him. He was holding still. His hand at his face as he was sniffing his finger. He looked at her while he took it into his mouth. Her fear long dissipated by his sexual acts and bewilderment took over. There was no guessing to what he would do next, but she knew she was fucked or was at least going to be.

Dean had leaned over to her ear. She craned her head to the side to hear what he had to say. And before she knew it he had thrust his tongue into it. She had moaned and moved her head away from the invading tongue. Her ear felt wet and her pussy quivered around his cock. He had laughed at her and then began to thrust long and hard into her. His body slamming over and over again against hers, claiming her with every thrust. The sound of her moaning with each thrust was accompanied by the noise their bodies made each time he slammed his hips to her ass. She had felt his cock enlarging inside of her pussy. She thought he was about to have his release. It came to a point where he couldn't pull out far enough to thrust back in, hard enough. He'd kept giving her quick bursts of shallow thrusts. Each stroke a gyration of his hips over her ass. Her legs were slightly bent at the knees, to elevate her body some what to his hips. Her back was bowed as she stuck her ass up in the air to receive more of his thrusts. Tension began to build between her legs. His hands were gripping the bed sheets that she had held. No longer necessary to hold a willing body down.

His moans had turned into groans till they were guttural grunts. Almost as if he was growling, again. She couldn't last much longer and she had hoped he neither. But his thrusting sped up and his hands grabbed her shoulders. Her head moved to the side when he began to lick around her ear, teasing the sensitive edge. She couldn't keep up with his movements. His thrust were hot and fast with each solid movement of his hip. She had felt short burst of fire lept out in her belly when he hit her cervix, head on and climaxed. He had yelled his pleasure in her ear, before biting the area between her neck and shoulder. She was coming too and had felt the bite. It was an extra stimulus for her. It had caused her to climax, multiply.

Erica awoke to see the first streaks of dawn coming in through her window. The dream still fresh in her mind and so was the ache deep within her. That night he had told her to remain still so he could finish his orgasm and get his body under control. But the more he kept licking her wound like an animal caring and tending to a wound of his partner. The more she would shiver and push against him, wiggling sultry against his hips. He had laughed and slapped her ass for one last time. His arms embraced her, holding her body close to his. He was leaning on his side to take some of his weight off of her. He kissed her as far as his neck could allow and held her some more. Never had she ever felt so loved and cared for, like that night. He had remained long in her body, but she didn't mind. He didn't pull out of her and she had fallen asleep with him looking at her and her shoulder with a smile.

It was time for her to get up and get ready for work. She had already practised her speech and was prepared to tell him goodbye. On the walk to her job her heart kept pounding. She realised that she had really no idea about this man and that was the reason she had to give him up. It just felt, too right. Something this good always ended bad for her. There was nothing good left for her. Her mother had died at the hands of her father. He didn't have to hit her, but him calling her a worthless bitch, was enough. Her mother spirit had died by his words and so had the beautiful stories that she had once told. Later in the years, her body had fallowed her spirit into the after life. When they had gotten poorer and she had gotten ill. Her mother didn't want to leave her behind. She had found out later it was because of fear for her father. He had strongly believed that little Erica could take the place of her mother in every sense.

She remembered how he had tried to coax her into bed with him. The same bed that her mother had laid in till her death. Her father was way to cheap to buy a new one. Erica had run away as far as she can. When she was 14, she was placed in a foster home. She had always kept to herself, though she tended to others. She enjoyed taking care of the younger children and living with so many under one roof was a novelty. She loved every bit of it. And she had hoped to have a big family of her own to take care of someday. So, now as she entered the caffe, she wondered, what kind of family Dean have and would like to have in the future? It was already a buzzing with life by the time she entered into the caffe. Everyone was about getting the caffe ready to receive its customers. And as usual everyone ignored her like the day before. She was already used to their attitudes, but not to Sylvia's. Sylvia was looking at her. Something she usually didn't do unless it was to turn her nose up at you.