Dean & Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I heard that you will be having a little chat with Jamie this glorious morning." she said with sarcasm.

"Yep, and I can't wait. I like talking to Jamie alone. No outside influences." Erica replied cheerfully.

Erica went about doing her work. Everyone wanted to know when she and Jamie will be having their early morning meeting. Erica was going out of her mind with the wait. Sylvia was the first and only colleague of hers that she considered as a friend. The rest kept to themselves. From the beginning they kept her excluded from the group.

She wasn't deterred by their behavior. After all she was reared in a foster home, and making friends on the first try wasn't the way to go. First, you must observe and seek out the leaders of the pack. Quite quickly, Erica had uncover the pecking order. For the men, it was the chief cook Brain and for the women the caffe's administrator Jamie. They were stark contrast, but very much in love. Jamie was a quite woman with a level head. While Brain was quick tempered and loud man. She wore tailored suites and he plain shirt and jeans. But they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Which came as a shock to Erica. One would think that he would be either yelling at her or she would be snobby and standoffish towards him.

Instead, they would embrace each other and play with each other's hair. Once Erica had spotted them breathing each other's scent in. The way the atmosphere had felt was as if she had caught them doing something very intimate. But on the first day, Sylvia had came to her. She was a tall woman with short spiked brunette hair. Her body was muscular. Not the body builder type but the Amazon type. With her long legs and lean body. Erica had felt some attraction to her. Sylvia was a no nonsense person and received the respect from others. Her attitude demanded it and she was easily offended when it wasn't given. Sylvia was the caffee's manager. Dean and her would meet up once in a while with Jamie to review the caffee's finances and development. It was because of one of these meeting, she saw Dean for the first time. He was sitting at one of the tables ahead of the caffee. The table was by the window and the glare of the sun hid most of him. Even from a distance he looked young. She thought to herself he was probably the owner's son and was sitting in on behalf of his father. Later, she found out that he was in fact the owner and was 23 years old. For her he looked like he was 17. She was very curious of her boss and now seeing him this close made her even more curious. She saw him a couple times of times after that but he had paid her no attention. Not like she had the chance or the opportunity to get even close enough to him. She had enjoyed watching him from the distance either way and her heart would do somersaults when ever he glanced towards the kitchen. Finally, on one cold rainy afternoon, when he came to sit close to the kitchen to steal its warmth. She had served him. He had looked at her then. Almost a week and half later this is where that look had brought her. She will loose her job and him.

Still, it didn't bother her. No one liked her and they didn't like the idea that she was screwing around with the boss. Sylvia was the only one that always had her back. She didn't like the idea either, but she had a could care less attitude about the situation. But today, just by looking at her face, she did care. And today wasn't going to be like the other days. Today she was willing to give up her job to save her heart.

Jamie stepped out of the office then. It was the door next to the one everyone used to enter the kitchen. "Erica!" was all she said.

Erica went after her. Jamie's office wasn't much. It was first a storage space but everything was moved to the basement below. And now the cramped area with all of its shelved walls looked dull. She saw that Jamie tried to decorate it with pictures and plants between the books and legislators on the rows of shelves. She had once suggested to Dean to coming here to have sex. But lucky for her, he flat out refused such a notion and started to build his office on the other side of the kitchen near the bathroom. It was a convenient location. They could use the bathroom immediately to clean up after themselves.

Jamie sat behind her desk and begun shuffling papers around on her desk. Erica saw her folder flopped on top of the pile and before Jamie said anything. Erica spoke up.

"I think it is best for me to stop work here." said Erica.

"And I couldn't agree with you more. Erica, everyone is having a hard a time with you fucking our boss." Jamie said accusingly.

"I didn't know it was of everyone elses concern." Erica shot back.

"Well, now you do. I am sorry, Erica. You just don't fit in with our team. When Sylvia was hiring new employees. I feel her personal interest got in the way of her better judgement." said Jamie finally.

"In other words if it were you, you wouldn't have employed me." Erica said accepting this information. It seemed logical to her. Erica had always felt a weird vibe about Sylvia. Like the woman had wanted to posses her. Like she wanted to own her. At work Sylvia was always there, taking bathroom breaks and getting stuff from the storage. Always on the work floor and never in her office. Erica was beginning to wonder if the reason why Sylvia was so industrial was because she wanted to keep track of her. To see what she was doing and if she was doing it with Dean again.

Time clicked by like it usually did and Jamie kept her lips tight. On a day like this you look forward to end and Erica wanted it over with.

"Ok, thanks for the faith and I would like to stop work at the end of this week." Erica hope with the next 4 days working and in a good seating she might make enough tips to last her for a month. She was prepared to work her ass off.

Jamie smiled and said: "I want you gone by tonight."

Slowly, Erica kept the clock under watch and cursed its face. It was moving at the speed of light. Her seating was empty as usual and everyone sat in front of the caffee. She cleaned around and did chores for the others. But she was quiet and lost in herself. And when the door bell rang for another customer. Everyone notice the tall handsome man but Erica. Dean entered the caffe and notice the change in his staff.

They all had their unique scent but collectively smelled of his clan's men. He knew the beta's that looked out over his caffe for him. They were a mated pair and his father's closest friends. They were sometimes a bit meddlesome and overbearing but they meant well. Sylvia was their choice of a mate for him, but he didn't like the tall busty brunette. She looked like a sexy guy for him. He moved to the back of the caffe and sat in Erica's seating. He saw her moving about but soon she will come to him, she had to. He was the boss and a customer, she had to serve him.

Yesterday, left a bad feeling in his gut. After he had told her about her scratches and that he had liked them. He had smelled her arousal. It took all of his strength to keep him there in his seat. He was at first shocked by the sudden change in her body but none the less his wolf had liked it. I guess I am not so bad in bed after all, he thought to himself. Dean had wanted to mate with her. He could care less about what others thought about their relationship. He remembered when he first had met her. He came to sit here to get away from the cold. He was expecting one of his pack members to serve him when he smelled the human girl. He saw red. Her curled red hair was braided tightly behind her. She had beautiful green eyes that sparkle. Her white skin looked soft and vibrant like the rest of her. Even under the ugly waitress uniform, anyone can see that this woman was well proportioned. Her ample breast looked large and rounded like her hips and her small waist looked breakable. The obvious hour glass figure, this woman walked around with, was making his mouth water and his hands itched to touch. To his wolf, she looked ready to carry his pups and to slake his lust. They hadn't had sex in a while and he was planning on it this afternoon during her break. His mother had smelled Erica on him one day and was worried about him. She wanted him to have a family of his own and not play around so much with the human girls. She strongly believed, like everyone else, that in order to be happy you need have to have a family of your own. A wolf can only be happy with a mate and pups. He thought back on his family life and he strongly disagree.

His father the alpha male of the Wyndham pack was stubborn and dominant. Because of his nature there was not much offers for the alpha bitch role. Women wanted to fill the slot but not his bed. Finally, a small poor neighboring pack 'offered up' their only bitch. His mother, Jenna. Jenna was the onliest bitch in a pack of 9 wolves. The alpha male being her brother helped kept the rest away from her. Eventually, it was not easy serving 8 hungry wolves and the pressure to stay out of the Wyndham radar wasn't helping either. It was a patrolling wolf that heard his mother's screams. The wolf fend off 8 werewolf's in his lonesome. The wolf took his mother and brought her back to the den. He cared and tended to her there. When she was better, they mated. A few years later she was heavy with his pups and Dean was one of them. He remembered growing up with his sibling and those were the best years of his life. His innocence and naivety kept him from realising the loveless mating their parents had. It was in his teenage years that it came to light. Why they hardly touch and if they did. It always came from his father side. He remembered going to his parents chamber and heard her, his mother, crying and whimpering. He had ran through the chamber door and saw his father forcing himself on his mother. His father was behind his mother, who was crying in the blanket and his father's face was filled with lust and determination.

Dean shook his head. It was because of that sight it made him a very patient man. Though he was desperate for his mate, he didn't want to put Erica through such a life. He didn't want to see her always walking around with the fear of your mate and his bed. No, he wanted Erica to come to him and love him. Though his wolf flagged a tail at this annoyance. He agreed with him. They wanted their mate desperately enough, but they weren't willing to put her through something she doesn't want to be a part of. The thought of this made his worries doubled. He looked over at where Erica was busying herself. She moved very stiffly and automatic. Like, she was lost in her thoughts and that was why she hadn't notice him, he figured. Jamie came out of her office by then and called Erica over. Dean was going to tell Jamie that he was going to take Erica out for lunch today. He wanted to get Erica into a hotel and maybe persuade her to come live with him, after their lovemaking, of course. This way he can better monitor her change and mate with her when the time came. He tried convincing himself that this was the reason why. They were going to ask her to come stay with him, to help and protect her. But both him and his wolf knew that they secretly wanted to sleep with their mate in the same bed and awake with her by their side, in the morning. He didn't like it when she had left him a small note behind. Breakfast in bed sounded desirable, especially if Erica was on the menu, he thought to himself.

"Well, I can see that you are busy helping others, but that is no reason to neglect your table, Erica! Especially, when we have such an honorable guest sitting in your seating." Jamie said with a motherly smile.

Dean was oblivious to the snide comment as he was focused on his future mate. She stood still and continued to look at Jamie. That was when he notice that Erica was looking at Jamie with fire in her eyes. If her eyes weren't green they would have turned red. And they were turning red as she silently began to cry. Dean sat rooted to his seat. This wasn't happening. Not here and not before him, when he could do something about it. He got up to go to Erica, but Jamie tugged at his sleeve.

"Let her come to you don't go to her." said Jamie looking at Erica.

Dean sat down. The words turning in his head as they hit his heart hard. He really wanted Erica to come to him. Just come here and tell me what is wrong, Dean screamed at her through his mind.

He watched Erica and he realised that all this while she hadn't turned to look at him. She only stood there with tears streaming down her face and a cleaning cloth turning in her hands. Dean heart began to beat erratic and he felt that he was coming apart. He tried to will with his mind for her to turn and look at him. He sat crestfallen as she turned to leave through the kitchen door. She left the restaurant without a backward glance. Dean mouth fell open at the sight of the swinging kitchen door.

"It is hard to find good help, nowadays. I knew that woman was no good from the beginning." Jamie said looking at Dean.

Dean wanted to make a comment but he was to busy looking at the kitchen door. Jamie started to talk about the restaurant and how she was planning on putting up a wanted sign in the window. She continued to talk and Dean kept staring at the door. When it finally, swung open. Erica was walking through it with her bag over her shoulder. Dean panicked. His wolf stood on end and wanted to come out.

"Erica, where are you going?" Dean said quickly.

"I am sorry, but I can't do this anymore." Erica said without looking at him.

Dean went to grab her arm but she thrust an envelope in his hand. Dean threw the envelope at Jamie and went to grab for her again. Erica bolted from him. Dean ran after but felt an arm grip his. He turned to see Jamie holding his one arm with her two. He was about to shrug her off when her eyes began to move from left to right. Dean looked around and saw the guests were watching him. He also realise that his wolf was quiet. Dean was shifting. He relaxed and his wolf came back to him. He could hear the pacing of his wolf within him as he calmed himself down. He looked to the door but Erica was already long gone.