Dear Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip slumped back in his seat apparently drained of energy. I looked down at the mess all over my hand and arm and could feel more of his stuff running down my face and drooling out from my lips. I'm not sure why having him shoot on me like that was so exciting, but the throbbing between my legs was really intense. I shamelessly reached under my skirt and slipped two fingers into my body. Seconds later a powerful climax hit me like a train. When I finally regained my composure I sat up breathing hard. Skip was a perfect gentleman. He handed me his handkerchief so I could clean.

Skip must think that I am one of those fast girls and I can't blame him. I do want to go out with him again but he probably has the wrong opinion about me and thinks I might want to go all the way next time. I'm not ready to lose my virginity. I'm saving it for Mr. Right. I wish you were here so I could talk about it. Please write soon. I miss you.

Your Promiscuous Friend - Linda

Dear Becky,

I got your letter. I know that what I did with Skip sounds really gross, but for me it was the opposite of gross. It was exciting beyond words. That doesn't mean you will feel the same way but I know Kevin will go crazy if you decide to try it. Your words about touching myself were reassuring. I don't feel so guilty anymore. I find I am doing it more and more and not just at night. I tried using a toothbrush like you mentioned and wow... those bristles rubbing over my sensitive spot sent me spinning. It's a good thing no one was nearby or they would have heard me.

The big news this week is that Bobby Nelson asked me out for Saturday. Can you believe it? He is such a hunk. Who would ever have thought? Maybe it was that entry in the personality book going around school where I said I thought he had the sexiest eyes, but lots of girls said things like that. Of course I know Bobby plays the field and dates other girls so I don't have any expectations. Still, I am excited. I don't know how Skip will react because of course Brian will tell him, but it's not like we are going steady or anything.

I ran into Molly who heard I was going out with Bobby. She told me to be careful. Then she winked at me and said she heard Skip and I went to the reservoir last weekend. I turned red because of what we did and wondered how much she really knew. I bet Skip tells Brian everything and he tells Molly. I just hope she keeps her big mouth shut. I don't need a reputation like Cindy's. You don't think that has anything to do with why Bobby asked me out do you? I hope not.

That's all for now. I'll let you know how the date goes. Write soon.

Love ya - Linda

Dear Becky,

I have so much to tell you but first I want you to know how much I enjoyed your letter. Kevin sounds wonderful. It's nice that his parents both work so you have a place to go after school and be alone. The way you described what he did to you with his mouth made me wish someone would do me like that. Of course you don't have to do him with your mouth just because he did you, but I think you should try it. Like I said, for me it was really exciting. You don't have to let him shoot in your mouth if that is your worry, although that's not so bad either.

My date with Bobby began like most dates. We went to the movies and sat in the back row. I let him feel my breasts thinking it was no big deal and I have to say he knew what he was doing. I didn't even have to help him open my blouse. He flipped open the buttons with one hand faster than I could do it with two. He reached inside and squeezed my naked breasts. When he pinched my nipple I could feel it all the way down in my toes. Then he put his tongue in my ear sending shivers through my body.

I thought we were safe because we were in the movie theater and he wouldn't try anything too outrageous but I was wrong. Bobby slid his hand under my skirt and up my leg. The first time I pulled it away and whispered "not here" but he ignored me and did it again and I pulled it away again. He was very persistent. I finally gave up thinking no one was going to see us. Besides, I had already let Skip touch me there so why not Bobby?

His hand slid all the way up my thigh. I spread my legs figuring that if he was going to touch me there I may as well enjoy it. I gasped when I felt his fingers press against my panties. He knew just how to rub me in a way that had me squirming in my seat. Then he slipped his finger underneath and touched my sensitive spot. He rubbed it just the way I like it. I had a really good climax. Afterwards he whispered 'good girl' in my ear.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I returned Bobby put his arm around me and pulled me close. We kissed. Bobby grabbed my hand and put it in his lap right against his bulge. I could actually feel it growing bigger. When he let go I should have pulled my hand away but I didn't. I continued to rub him thinking if this was the worst thing we did it wasn't so bad. Of course Bobby had other ideas. He unbuckled his pants and pulled it out. It was already hard and poking up from his lap.

I was getting nervous and looked around to see if anyone was watching. There was another couple in the back row but on the other side and they were pretty busy kissing and stuff. I looked down at his penis and realized it was different from Skip's. It wasn't quite as long but it was thicker. The tip was shaped more like a bullet than a mushroom. Bobby curled my fingers around it. I could feel the hard flesh throbbing against my hand. I knew what he wanted so I moved my hand up and down hoping I could finish him quickly before anyone noticed. He told me to go faster so I did but after a while Bobby said it wasn't working and why didn't I use my mouth.

Becky I was mortified. I asked him why he thought I would do something like that. He said lots of girls do it so he just assumed. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the eyes saying he was sorry and that I didn't have to so I forgave him. Pretty soon we were tongue kissing again and I was stroking his penis. My hand got really tired and I had to let go. I put my head on his chest and looked down which made me think about how good it felt when Skip slid into my mouth and suddenly I wanted him like that even though I had just told him I wouldn't. I lowered my head and took him between my lips.

Every nerve ending in my body was tingling with excitement when his hard flesh pushed into my mouth and across my tongue. This time I knew what to do. My head bobbed up and down. I kept my lips pressed tightly to his shaft and swirled my tongue across the ridges and veins. I went faster and faster. I was making loud sucking and slurping sounds but I didn't care. Bobby had his hands on the back of my head thrusting up into my mouth each time my lips plunged down his shaft. He was going so deep that I was gagging but that didn't stop me. I felt him swell. This time I didn't pull away because I didn't want to get it all over me. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth until it was leaking from the corners.

I had a whole mouthful of his stuff and wasn't sure what to do with it so I swallowed. I know it sounds disgusting but it wasn't at all. Tasting him was like an aphrodisiac. The throbbing between my legs was demanding immediate attention. Without even thinking I slipped a finger under my panties and rubbed my pleasure button. I was getting really close when Bobby pulled my hand away and said to let him do it.

Bobby pushed his hand into my panties and curled two fingers up into my body. He pumped them in and out in rapid jabs. I thrust my hips forward each time he buried them inside me. I pulled my legs into the air so his fingers would go deeper. His thumb bumped against my sensitive spot on each thrust. I felt the rumble begin deep in my belly and move down to where his fingers penetrated me. The explosion lifted me off the chair. I bit my lip to stifle a scream. One spasm after the next sent me spinning out of control. When it was over I was barely conscious.

After the movies we went to Maxwell's. I felt a little ridiculous because all the girls were flirting with him and he was flirting back yet everyone knew he was my date. I had to pee really badly but there was a line for the ladies room. Bobby told me to use the men's room because no one was in there. He stood guard while I peed. I never realized that you could hear everything that was being said in the ladies room from the men's room. I was shocked when I heard Susie Metcalf telling Donna about what I did with Skip at the reservoir last week and that was the only reason Bobby asked me out. Everyone knew. I was so embarrassed.

I guess I now have a reputation in school. How did this happen. Am I really that kind of girl? Tell me what I should do. Skip keeps calling. Should I see him again? I miss you so much and need you now more than ever. Please write soon.

Always and Always, Your BFF - Linda

Dear Becky,

I just got your letter. You always know how to say the right things to make me feel better. You are right of course. Why should I care about what other people think? Besides I'll be graduating soon so it doesn't really matter. And, as you said, it is 1956. It's not like the 30's when our parents grew up and you couldn't even kiss a boy without getting a reputation. Lots of girls have sex and some of them are really popular in school. What I did with Bobby and Skip isn't any worse than that.

You know I won't think badly about you if you lose your virginity to Kevin. It sounds like you came pretty close. The way you described getting naked with him was really exciting. I'm glad you decided to do him with your mouth. I told you that you would like it and that it doesn't taste so bad. I would never have thought of using my breasts like that but I seem to be learning new things every day.

So much has happened since my last letter. At school Bobby stopped me in the hall and asked if I would go with him to a party at Billy's house on Saturday. I said okay. I know what you're thinking. Why would I do anything with Bobby after what I heard in the men's room? I know it sounds crazy but I don't hold what was said against him. I mean he can have any girl he wants and most of them do more than I did in the movie theater so why was I so special? I think some of the other girls are just jealous and that's why they are snickering behind my back.

Skip kept calling so I finally agreed to see him Friday because I had already promised to go out with Bobby on Saturday. He took me to one of those expensive dinner clubs with a band. I wore my blue dress with a "v" cut in front that showed my boobs. He was dressed up in a coat and tie. I felt a little guilty about how much money it cost. It was at least $20. I figured I owed him for spending so much but when we left it was too late to go to the reservoir. Instead I did him with my mouth in the driveway and swallowed it all so I wouldn't get any on me.

Saturday night got really crazy. Bobby called and told me to meet him at Billy's house around 8, and not to dress up because it was a casual party. I wore my pink pedal pushers and white pull over top. It turned out to be a small party without any chaperones because Billy's parents were away for the weekend. The only other girls there were Cindy, Alice, Sally and Cheryl - all popular girls with reputations for going all the way. Most of the boys were from the football team. I felt a little out of place when I arrived and even more so when I found Bobby in the kitchen with Cindy hanging all over him like she was his date.

Bobby greeted me like nothing was wrong and fixed me a drink with rum in it. I didn't want to seem like a party pooper so I took it even though it was my first drink ever. It went right to my head making me a little silly and giggly. Bobby took my hand and we went down the hall to a bedroom with bunk beds. Billy followed us with Alice. They got in the top bunk and we got on the bottom. Pretty soon we were kissing and touching. Bobby took off my bra and played with my breasts, then sucked on them. Then he pushed his hand down the front of my pedal pushers and fingered me. They were really tight so I undid the zipper on the side to make it easier.

At first I was so into the make-out session with Bobby that I didn't pay any attention to what was happening in the top bunk, but as Alice's moans got louder and louder it was impossible not to notice. The bed was squeaking and shaking, and the mattress was moving up and down above us. They were doing it Becky - right there in the same room. I couldn't believe it. Alice wasn't just moaning either. She was saying dirty things to him and even used the "F" word.

I guess it was the excitement from knowing what was happening right above us and Bobby's fingers inside me that set off my first climax. I was still catching my breath when Bobby unfastened his pants and rolled onto his back. I knew what he wanted so I got on my knees and put him in my mouth. He tasted funny. I recognized it right away as the same taste I get on my fingers when I rub myself. Bobby must have had sex with Cindy before I arrived and that's why she was hanging all over him.

I should have been upset because he was my date, but I realized that Bobby was never going to be exclusive to me so what difference did it make? I know this sounds crazy but I actually found it exciting to be sucking his penis knowing it had been inside someone else and that made me suck him even harder. Above us I heard Billy grunt. He climbed down and left but Alice stayed. A few minutes later Carl came into the room and climbed into the top bunk with Alice. Pretty soon they were having sex. I knew she had a reputation for being fast but I was still shocked that she would do two different guys in the same night.

While I was sucking Bobby he pulled the back of my pedal pushers down over my butt along with my panties and put his fingers in me from behind. Oh my god, it felt so good. It was hard for me to concentrate on making him shoot because his fingers were driving me crazy and also because the bed was shaking violently from the way Alice and Carl were going at it. I thought the bedsprings were going to break. Alice was screaming like she was in pain and yelling the "F" word again and again followed by the word "me".

Bobby's fingers continued to pump into me until I had another climax. Then he rubbed my pleasure button sending me into a series of spasms that went on and on. I felt weak and drained when he finally pulled his hand away. As I was catching my breath I heard a loud grunt from the top bunk followed by Alice screaming for him to shoot inside her only she used really crude words. I wondered if he was really filling her or just shooting into a rubber.

I wanted to finish Bobby so I took him back in my mouth bobbing my head up and down and swirling my tongue around his shaft. It took a long time. My jaw was getting sore and there was spit everywhere so I used my hand. I could tell he was getting really close. I pumped faster and faster. Bobby grabbed my head and pulled it down forcing his penis into my mouth just as he exploded. I clamped my lips tightly around him. Spurt after spurt shot out but none of it leaked out. When he was finished I swallowed.

I had to pee really bad so I pulled up my panties and pedal pushers and headed to the bathroom. I stayed there a long time even after peeing and thought about everything that had happened. I finally went back to the kitchen. Billy was there by himself. I asked about Bobby. Billy said he was in one of the back rooms with Sally. That was just too much for me to ignore. He was supposed to be my date and he was most likely having sex with another girl for the second time that night.

Billy fixed me a really strong drink. I was so upset that I drank it too fast and it went straight to my head making me really dizzy. I wish I could blame what happened next on the alcohol or the fact that I was mad at Bobby for deserting me. Both of those contributed but ultimately I am responsible for my own actions, which makes what I did even worse. I thought about not telling you but you will probably hear from Molly or someone else and besides, I don't ever want there to be secrets between us.

Billy pulled me into the pantry and kissed me. As I said, I was pretty drunk by that time so I kissed him back thinking that if Billy could cheat on me I could do the same thing. I let him feel me up and squeeze my butt cheeks. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed down until I was squatting in front of him. I saw his hard penis only inches from my face. Somehow he had unfastened his pants while we were kissing. Billy put his hands on my head and pushed the tip of his penis against my lips.

I don't know why I didn't immediately leave. I could blame it on the alcohol or wanting to get even with Bobby, but the truth is that I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted to taste his hard flesh and give him pleasure that way. It was like I was addicted to it or something. I parted my lips and felt him slide inside. He moved in and out really fast bumping against the opening to my throat on each thrust. I tried to keep up with him. Strands of spit were drooling from my chin and soaking the front of my blouse. I felt him swell and clamped my lips tightly around him as he filled my mouth. I swallowed it all.

He pulled up his pants and left. I fell to my knees to keep from falling over. When I looked up I saw this really big penis poking at my face. It was Carl. I didn't even pretend to resist when he pushed it into my mouth. He was so big I could barely get my lips around his shaft. He put his hands on my head and thrust in and out. I was choking and gagging with spit flying everywhere. When he was ready to shoot he pulled out and aimed at my face. It splashed against my cheek and shot up the side of my nose. He kept shooting and shooting until I was drenched.

I won't bore you with all the details but after Carl there was Mike, George and Fred. I did them all with my mouth. After I finished the last one I got sick from all the alcohol and ran to the bathroom. When I came out Bobby was there with Sally who had this big smile on her face. I knew they just had sex and the only thought going through my head was that I had gotten even by what I did in the pantry. Anyway, it was getting close to curfew and I had to leave. I was surprised that Bobby offered to walk me home. He has this way of saying things that make me feel special so I forgot all about the other girls. When we got to my house we kissed and then I did him with my mouth on our back porch.

I know that what I did will be spread all around school by tomorrow. I will be labeled a slut even though I'm still a virgin. Molly will probably tell Brian who will tell Skip and he certainly won't want to ask me out after hearing how many guys I did in the same night. I just hope that you don't hold it against me and stop writing. I don't know what I would do if I lost you as a friend. I really need you now more than ever.

Your Slutty Friend, xxx Linda

Dear Becky,

Thank you for being so understanding. Like you said I have always been a people pleaser and a little boy crazy. I do have a hard time saying no. When I think about how I sucked off six different guys in the same night I really do sound like a slut. I will definitely keep away from the alcohol. I was sorry to hear that Kevin dumped you for that girl with big boobs. I know you were always jealous of my 36 Ds but your C cups aren't so bad. Is that girl really 38DD? They must be huge. At least you didn't sit around and sulk. Mike sounds really sexy. You two certainly didn't waste any time getting to know each other.

Molly was not very understanding about what happened at the party when I saw her at school. She asked me what I was thinking. I told her I had too much to drink and that Bobby was having sex with another girl when he was supposed to be my date so it was like getting revenge. She said she tried to warn me about Bobby and now my reputation was completely ruined. She hoped Skip would not find out because he really likes me. She asked Brian not to say anything.