Dear Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

On Sunday Bobby came by my window again late at night. I told him I was still having my period. Of course he sweet talked me into doing him with my mouth. My parents were in bed so I let him come inside but told him he would have to be quiet. He sat on the side of the bed. First I did him with my breasts and then with my mouth. When I did him with my throat like I had done Skip he went crazy. He pulled out and sprayed my face and breasts with so much stuff that I looked like I was whitewashed.

The next day at school Molly asked me if what Bobby said about using my throat was really true. There just aren't any secrets. When I told her yes she seemed amazed that anyone could do something like that. Once again she warned me that Bobby was poison and I should stay away. Of course I said I would but I know I won't.

Love and Kisses - Linda

Dear Becky,

I know this is my second letter in three days but I had to tell someone about what happened in school today. When math class was over Mr. Foster told me to stop by his room after school. I was barely passing math and was sure I was going to receive a lecture and of course that is exactly what he did. It seemed strange at the time that he went over and locked the door while he was telling me I was in danger of not graduating and having to repeat 12th grade. I told him I would study really hard for the final. He said even with a good grade on the final he wasn't sure I was going to pass.

What he was saying really scared me. I needed to graduate. I asked if I could do something for extra credit. He said that might work and asked what I had in mind. I suggested extra homework but he said no. I was getting desperate and begged him not to fail me. He thought for a few moments and then replied that he had heard I had some skills he might find useful. Without thinking I blurted out that I would do anything to improve my grade.

I didn't realize the implications of what I had just offered until he unbuckled his trousers. He said I had two choices. I could leave and fail his course, or I could demonstrate the oral skills I had been using to pleasure some of the boys at school. He pushed down his briefs. I glanced down at his naked penis hanging between his legs. I was frozen in place and not sure what to do - run or stay. He helped me make the decision by stepping closer and pushing down on my shoulders until I was squatting in front of him.

A lot of confusion was swirling in my head. Mr. Foster was married. I knew that committing adultery was a sin but I wasn't sure doing him with my mouth was technically adultery. I also knew that if we got caught both of us would be in a lot of trouble. I could say he made me do it but it would be his word against mine and who would believe me? I already had a reputation at school and everyone knew I did six guys in one night with my mouth. I desperately needed to pass his course and graduate. This might be the only way and it was something I certainly knew how to do well.

I leaned my head forward and pushed out my tongue flicking it across the tip of the soft flesh hanging down between his legs. I watched in amazement as it immediately jumped to life. I took it between my lips and could feel it growing bigger and bigger in my mouth. Once he was fully erect I realized that Mr. Foster was even longer that Carl although perhaps not quite as thick.

I knew my grade was dependent on my performance so I used everything I had learned. I kissed down his length and sucked his testicles into my mouth while stroking him with my hand. I moved back up to the swollen tip and flicked my tongue across the sensitive underside with my hand still around his shaft. I looked up at him trying to tell him with my eyes how much I loved what I was doing. I plunged my lips down his shaft moving my mouth up and down his length as fast as I could. Finally I took him into my throat and held him there with my eyes locked on his.

I could tell he liked it by the way he was groaning. He even made a comment between his gasps about how good I was only he used really crude words calling me a slut and a "C-S" if you know what I mean. I didn't mind because I was too focused on getting a good grade. I finally took him from my mouth and told him how much I loved what I was doing. Then I did all those things again. A couple of times I could sense he was going to shoot so I backed off before continuing. When he was ready I pulled him out and asked him if he wanted to shoot in my mouth or on my face because I knew some of the boys like doing that.

Mr. Foster grabbed his penis, aimed it right at my face and told me to open my mouth and push out my tongue. I watched a steady stream of his stuff explode out of that little slit in the top with such a force that it stung when it landed on my cheek. He directed his spray towards my mouth while it was still shooting out. I felt it splatter all over my lips and tongue. A second equally powerful blast shot right into my mouth. He kept shooting and shooting and shooting moving it up my nose and forehead and even into my hair. I wondered if it was ever going to stop. He finally shoved it back in my mouth a drained the last few drops.

I should have removed my blouse because his stuff was running down my face and dripping from my chin making big wet blotches on the blue material. Mr. Foster gave me a rag he uses to clean the chalkboard so I could clean and told me to sit on the edge of his desk and lean back on my elbows. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but I didn't want to take any chances with my grade and did what I was told. Mr. Foster removed my panties and spread my legs pulling my knees up over his shoulders. He buried his face between my thighs and pushed his tongue into my sex.

I was already pretty wet just from doing him with my mouth but when his tongue brushed over my sensitive spot I could feel even more secretions seeping out. He didn't seem to mind and eagerly lapped them up. Then he pushed two fingers inside me and curled them against a spot that had me seeing stars. His tongue fluttered across my pleasure button at the same time. I went off like a keg of dynamite. I bit my lip to keep from screaming and could feel blood trickling onto my tongue. My body thrashed and jerked as juices exploded from my opening. The climax went on and on and on until I could barely breathe.

I was still recovering when I felt something rubbing up and down my wet folds. I looked up and could see Mr. Foster getting ready to put his penis in me. The thing is that after my intense climax I felt empty inside like I needed something to fill me. I still can't believe what came out of my mouth. I asked him to put it in me only I used the "F" word. It was like another person had taken possession of my body.

Mr. Foster shoved. I felt him go deep. I pulled my legs in the air so he would go even deeper, but I could feel him bottom out before he was all the way in. He leaned over me and pinned my knees against my shoulder. He slammed into me again and again and again. This girl who had possessed my body was moaning and squealing and yelling all kinds of nasty things like "F-me" and even worse. She even used the "c" word for where he was going in on each thrust.

I or whoever I had become was exhausted from so many climaxes all strung together. Mr. Foster pulled out and asked me to stand and bend over the desk. My legs were a little wobbly but I managed to do it. Mr. Foster went back in me from behind. He pounded into me hard and fast with his hand on the back of my neck forcing my face down against the desk. I was so wet that he was making squishing sounds each time he went into me. Some of my secretions were actually seeping down my thighs.

My whole body was trembling when I felt him pull out and grunt. He shot his hot creamy stuff all over my bottom. I could feel it oozing down my butt crack and over my bum and then through my open folds and down my legs. I stayed bent over the desk trying to catch my breath. When I finally did stand my legs were still a little wobbly. Mr. Foster handed me my panties and said that I had helped my grade a lot but he still couldn't be sure I would pass unless I stopped by after school on Thursday. I guess I don't have a choice.

Thank you for listening to me ramble but I had to tell someone. I'll see Cheryl tomorrow and tell her too.

A great big hug - Linda

Dear Becky,

I am so sorry that Mike broke up with you after you gave him your virginity and let him take all those pictures. You should ask for them back along with the negatives. I really wish I was there to comfort you. At least Kevin asked you out again. I guess he got tired of Miss Big Boobs and realized how much better you are. Are you planning to have sex with him?

I met with Cheryl and learned that I wasn't the only girl that Mr. Foster had sex with after threatening to fail them. She knew for a fact that he did it with Alice and Sharon Meeks, but there were probably others. I asked why he hadn't tried to do her too. Cheryl said she is really good in math so it wouldn't work but now that I told her how big he is she was really curious and might try to do it anyway. Cheryl had her mother's massager and used it on my nipples while she fingered me. I had a really strong climax. Of course I did her too. Then we did each other with our mouths.

I went back to see Mr. Foster on Thursday afternoon. He was really upset with me for not working hard enough in his class. He told me to pull down my panties and bend over the desk so I could be punished and taught a lesson. I was confused because I thought he just wanted to have sex but I figured I better do what he asked so I pulled down my panties and bent over the desk. He picked up a ruler and smacked it across my bottom. It really hurt. He did this several times before he stopped. It was strange because despite the pain I was getting wet down there. It was really weird.

Mr. Foster asked me if I had learned my lesson. Of course I said yes but he said he wasn't so sure. This time he used his bare hand. After a few smacks he let his hand rest on my sore butt. He rubbed it gently and then slid his middle finger down between my butt cheeks, over my bum and through the moist folds of my sex. He leaned over and whispered in my ear that I appeared to have enjoyed the spanking too much so he was going to have to punish me some more. He grabbed the back of my neck, slammed my face down on the surface of the desk and thrust his hard penis deep inside me.

Mr. Foster didn't just have sex with me. He ravaged me. He slammed into me again and again really hard and then grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. With his other hand he slapped my butt cheeks. Once again I found my body possessed by that nasty girl who screamed out the "F" word and begged for more. He slammed my face back down on the desk and slid his thumb over my bum, then pushed it inside which made me squeal, but for some reason it was also exciting and I had a really powerful climax.

Mr. Foster pulled out and dragged me off the desk by the hair. He forced me onto my knees in front of him. Still holding onto my hair he slapped me across the face with his penis and called me all kinds of nasty names. Then he rammed it into my mouth and thrust it in and out really hard and rough making me gag and choke. Spit was pouring down my chin and splattering my blouse. Tears were streaking mascara down the sides of my face.

He pulled out and slapped me across the face some more while I was catching my breath. He rammed it back into my mouth and all the way down my throat. I like to pleasure a man with my mouth but he didn't give me a chance. He seemed to be getting off on doing me rough like that. When he pulled out again I was coughing up spit. He yanked me up by the hair and made me get back on the desk. I was on my back with my head bent backwards over the side. He rammed his penis into my mouth and did me even rougher that way. I gagged and struggled for air. Spit was running down my face into my hair.

He told me to open my blouse while he was doing me like that. He pinched my nipples so hard that more tears formed in my eyes. He ordered me to rub myself between the legs. When he pulled out and sprayed his creamy stuff all over my face I had a climax - a really strong one. It was like my body wanted what he was doing to it. Afterwards he was really nice to me and licked me between the legs until I had another climax. He said I would pass his class with a "B".

The prom is Saturday night. I can't wait. I'll tell you all about it.

Dear Becky,

I'm so glad you got the pictures back from Mike, but I am worried that he still has the negatives. He probably just uses them to get off, although he could have had the real thing if he didn't break up with you. I'm glad to hear than you did have sex with Kevin although I am a little jealous that you get to do it almost every day after school since his parents work and aren't at home.

You are not going to believe everything that happened at the prom. I still don't believe it. I'll start at the beginning. Getting ready was fun. I loved getting my hair done and putting on the formal dress. Skip looked so handsome in his tux. We went with Molly and Brian to that fancy French restaurant just out of town for dinner and then to the prom. Bobby was there with Cindy and waved at me. I waved back but could feel my blood boil. I wish he had taken anyone but her. She glanced over at me with that same smug look in her eyes. I wanted to kill her.

Brian and Skip both had flasks of whiskey which we used to spike our drinks. I got a little tipsy. I saw Bobby standing by himself so I went over to say hi while Skip was talking to Brian. Of course he immediately melted me with his eyes and told me how beautiful I looked. Then he surprised me by saying he wished he had asked me and not Cindy. He said we could at least spend some time together if I could sneak past the chaperones. We could meet in Mr. Foster's classroom in 15 minutes. He said the door was unlocked.

I told Skip that I needed to use the ladies room. It wasn't hard to sneak past the chaperones. Sure enough the door to Mr. Foster's room was open and Bobby was waiting for me. It was pretty dark but being on the second floor the parking lot lights made it so we could see. Bobby said we needed to be quick and told me to use my mouth to make him hard and then we could have sex. I asked him if he had a rubber but of course he said no. He promised not to shoot inside me but I was still worried. It had been six days since my period. Cheryl said I had a week but I wasn't so sure.

He unzipped his pants but didn't take them off. He said it would be quicker if we both kept on all our clothes. I got on my knees and did him with my mouth until he was really hard. He told me to bend over the desk. He got behind me and lifted the back of my dress. I was wearing a pair of white silk panties over a garter and but he didn't even bother to pull them down. Instead he moved them to the side and pushed into me. Once he began moving in and out that other girl took possession of my body and told him to "F-me" and to do it harder and deeper and things like that.

I had a climax right away and then another. Then I heard Bobby grunt and thrust deep. I could feel him squirting his stuff in me even though he promised not to. When he was finished he pulled out and zipped his pants. I was angry with him and said I might be pregnant but he has a way of charming me so I forgave him and we kissed a little before returning. I was only gone for 15 minutes. Skip hardly noticed. The biggest problem was Bobby's stuff leaking through my panties and running down my legs. I couldn't excuse myself to go to the bathroom again.

After the prom we changed into our casual clothes for a party at Johnny's lake house. I said hi to Bobby when we got there and then looked directly into Cindy's eyes. This time I was the one with a smug look. I think she knew because she had daggers in her eyes. She called me a slut under her breath as I was walking away. Skip wanted to shoot pool with the guys so I headed to the kitchen for a drink. Marsha Davis pulled me aside and handed me a note that she said was from Bobby. It said to meet him in the boathouse at midnight. I don't know his handwriting but it was signed Bobby so I assumed it was real.

Skip was still shooting pool. I told him I was going outside to get some air. He wanted to come but I told him to stay and that I wouldn't be long. When I got to the boathouse the door was unlocked. I went inside but it was too dark to see. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I tried to scream but a hand covered my mouth. He whispered in my ear that if I was quiet I wouldn't get hurt. A blindfold was wrapped around my eyes. My blouse and bra were removed. Hands - lots of them - began groping my body.

My wrists were tied behind my back and I was forced onto my knees. I felt a penis being pressed against my lips. I was ordered to suck it. I didn't have much choice. After about 30 seconds someone else pulled my head away and jammed their penis in my mouth. I don't know how many there were, but they had formed a circle around me and made me go from one to the next. I figured that if I could make them all shoot quickly they might let me go. I began doing them in a way I knew they would like. When they saw that I could do it in my throat they all wanted that. They called me all kinds of nasty things.

I should have been terrified but everything was moving so quickly that I barely had time to think. I was pretty sure they weren't going to hurt me and in a way I began to enjoy sucking them. There was something strangely raw and erotic about doing so many at the same time without even knowing who they were. I kept moving from one to the next trying harder and harder to make them shoot. It was a good thing they had taken off my blouse because spit was pouring from my lips and splattering my breasts.

I know I keep talking about this other girl who sometimes possesses my body but what happened next was like that. She - or me - asked if they were going to have sex with me only she used the "F" word. One of them who must have been the leader asked if that is what I wanted. This person I had become said yes, that she wanted them to "F" her. They picked me up from the floor and bent me over a work bench. Someone behind me pulled down my pedal pushers and panties. I gasped when his penis pushed into my body. He did me hard for about a minute and then was replaced by someone else and then someone after that.

After the first few someone sat on the work bench in front of me and pulled my mouth down onto his penis. They were now doing me two at a time - one in my mouth and one between my legs. I was wild with lust. I had several really powerful climaxes. They kept pulling out and being replaced before any of them shot. I could tell when I was doing someone with my mouth that already had sex with me because my secretions were all over his penis. Pretty soon all of them tasted that way.

I was exhausted when they dragged me back to my knees and removed the blindfold. They formed a circle around me like before and took turns pushing into my mouth. I felt someone spray his stuff all over the side of my face. Then someone else splattered the other side. The one in my mouth pulled out and pumped his stuff all over my face. Another penis was pushed in my mouth. While I was sucking him I felt a splash against my forehead. The one in my mouth exploded at the same time. One after another they splattered my face and breasts until they were all finished.

Someone untied my hands and they all left the boathouse. I never did see their faces. I found a rag and wiped myself clean the best I could. When I got back to the party I went to the bathroom to make myself presentable but I couldn't get the dirt off the knees of my pedal pushers. I told Skip that I tripped on the front step. He seemed really concerned but I assured him I was okay. Anyway, we left with Molly and Brian to go to the motel we had reserved for the night. I took a shower and then climbed into bed with Skip. We could already hear Brian and Molly going at it in the room next to ours.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers