Dear Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip must not know because we went on a date Saturday night. My parents were out for the evening when he arrived so I invited him in and said we could just hang there and watch TV rather than go to the movies. There didn't turn out to be much TV watching. As soon as we sat on the couch Skip pulled me into his arms and we kissed. It didn't take long before my blouse was open and my bra was loose. I decided it would be easier to take both off. Pretty soon Skip's pants were down around his knees and I was stroking him while he sucked on my nipples. Then he fingered me and I had a climax.

The couch wasn't very comfortable so I suggested we go to my room. I stepped out of my skirt and sat on the side of the bed wearing just panties. Skip finished removing his pants and took off his shirt. He stepped in front of me and told me I was beautiful. I smiled at the compliment and then pulled down his boxers and took him into my mouth. My hands slid around his body and cupped his naked butt cheeks. He put his hands on my head and moved in and out between my lips. My fingers dug into his flesh and helped guide his thrusts.

I remembered you telling me in a letter how you had used your breasts to pleasure Kevin. Since mine were already out I figured why not? I took him from my mouth and wrapped my hand around him rubbing the tip over my nipples. I almost had a climax just from doing that. Then I slid his penis between my breasts and squeezed them tightly around him. I moved my breasts up and down along his length. I was a little dry so I had to spit on it.

I could tell Skip really liked what I was doing because he was thrusting up in perfect rhythm with the way I was moving my breasts. He pushed down on the back of my head and asked me to use my mouth at the same time. I tried but could only get the tip through my lips on each thrust. He moved faster and faster and I could tell he was close by the intensity of his moans. I felt him swell and heard him grunt. He shot like a geyser hitting my lips and shooting up my face. I tried to put my mouth over him but he was jerking wildly. His stuff shot everywhere, but mostly all over my face and breasts.

What happened next still has me breathless just thinking about it. I was wiping his stuff off my face and breasts when he dropped to his knees and pulled off my panties. He was looking right between my legs at my sex. I looked down and could see that it was peeking out through my pubic hair. I was so embarrassed to be exposed like that. Skip moved his face closer and licked me with his tongue. It was like someone connected a high voltage battery to my feet. The jolt began in my toes and shot right up through my head.

You tried to tell me what it felt like but there are no words that can describe the excruciating pleasure. His tongue flew up and down my gash and over my pleasure button. I lifted my legs in the air and pulled them back giving him complete access to lick me. I didn't climax right away but the tension in my body was like a piano wire stretched too tight. His tongue pushed into my passage and licked every nerve ending down there. Then he pushed two fingers into me and flicked his tongue repeatedly over my sensitive spot.

The pressure building in my belly was so intense that I was afraid it was going to rip me apart when it let go. My whole body was shaking and trembling. My muscles tensed into a knot and then released in and explosion of ecstasy. My fingers dug into the back of his head trying to pull him inside me. I bucked and jerked and squealed like a pig being slaughtered. One spasm after the next sent me spinning into another world. I'm not sure if I blacked out or just went comatose.

I was still recovering my senses when Skip slid up my body and kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth. The taste of my secretions was strong but I didn't mind. I kissed him back and threw my arms around his neck. I felt his hardness rubbing against my sex. If he had tried to put it in me at that moment I would have let him but Skip was too much of a gentleman. He rubbed it across my slippery folds and over my sensitive spot. My body shuddered again.

After that we held each other. I loved the feel of his warm flesh against my naked body. We kissed some more. Skip rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I straddled his body and rubbed my sex up and down the length of his hardness. He slid his hands down my back and squeezed the cheeks of my bottom. I kissed my way down his body and took him in my mouth. Skip grabbed one of my legs and pulled me around until I was straddling his face. He pushed his tongue into my sex. His hard penis was right in front of my face so I took it into my mouth. We were doing each other at the same time. I loved it!

I was having a hard time concentrating because of the way his mouth and tongue were pleasuring me. Then he did something that sounds gross but felt really good. He slid his finger up my butt crack and over my bum. It made me shudder. He kept rubbing me there while he was flicking his tongue across my pleasure button. Well it worked and I went off like a keg of gunpowder. Afterwards I was able to refocus my efforts on him. It didn't take long to make him shoot. This time I swallowed it all.

I ran into Bobby at school on Monday. He was all apologetic about forgetting to invite me to a party at Carl's house over the weekend. To make up for it he invited me to a party on Saturday at George's house. I told him I would think about it but of course I'm going to go. I know he's just using me but it is like he has some kind of spell over me. I am really confused about my feelings for him.

Please write soon. I miss you.

Confused and Used... XXX Linda

Dear Becky,

Your letters always make me feel so good. It's nice to have a friend who doesn't judge me. I do think you are right to be concerned about what Mike asked you to do. I would certainly be nervous if someone asked to take pictures of me without any clothes. I know you trust Mike and that he only wants them so he can feel like he is with you all the time, but what if someone else sees them?

This was another crazy weekend. Skip had to work Saturday so we went out on Friday. We went to the movies and then to the reservoir. We got in the back seat because it has more room. He took off my panties and did me with his mouth. I had a really intense climax. Then he climbed on top and slid his penis between my breasts. I used my mouth and breasts at the same time until he shot all over my face. He did me again with his fingers and mouth sending me spinning into another world. When he drove me home I did him in the front seat with my mouth and swallowed it all.

When I arrived on Saturday to the party at George's house I realized that there were a lot more people there than last time and not just the fast girls so I felt a little more comfortable. I looked for Bobby but couldn't find him and asked George where he was. He said to follow him. We went upstairs. He quietly pushed open a door and we stepped inside. It was Bobby alright but he had his pants down around his knees and was on top of a girl who had her legs in the air. Bobby was between them and his butt was moving up and down as he thrust into her.

I should have been upset but I was too mesmerized by the scene in front of me to think about it. I just stood there like an idiot and watched. The girl, who turned out to be Alice, was moaning and begging Bobby to do her harder using the "F" word. I felt George put his hands on my shoulders from behind and press against my backside. I was so transfixed on the scene in front of me that I didn't think anything of it. His hands slid down my arms and then over my breasts. I could feel him grinding against my bottom.

I was getting quite turned-on by watching Bobby and Alice having sex. George's hands felt really good so I let him continue to feel me up. When he slid one of his hands from my breast down my body and between my legs I figured it was no big deal considering what my date was doing right in front of me. His fingers rubbed me through my pedal pushers. I was getting all wet down there. While George was rubbing me Bobby rolled onto his back and pulled Alice on top of him. I could see his penis going in and out between her butt cheeks which continually lifted up and slammed down onto his length.

George pushed his hand down the front of my pedal pushed and into my panties. His fingers slid through the curls of my pubic hair and touched the moist folds of my sex. I gasped and spread my thighs apart to make it easier for him to touch me there. I was on fire from watching Bobby and Alice. When he curled two fingers up inside me my whole body began to tremble. His other hand was now under my blouse and inside my bra pinching my nipple. I was getting dizzy with excitement.

Alice had a climax while she was riding Bobby. Her whole body shook. Seconds later I heard Bobby grunt and knew he was shooting his stuff. Well all of that was too much for me and my own climax hit like thunder. I felt a gush come out that must have drenched George's fingers. My eyes were still on Bobby and Alice. I watched her roll off him. My mouth fell open when I saw his stuff dripping out from between her legs. He hadn't used a rubber. Wasn't she afraid of getting pregnant?

Alice and Bobby finally noticed us watching. She pulled on her panties, buttoned her blouse and left the room. George followed her. I just stood there like a statue still in a daze. Bobby was on the bed with his pants around his knees and his penis exposed. He motioned for me to join him. I don't know what I was thinking but I walked over and sat on the side of the bed. He pulled me down next to him and removed my top and bra. Like a fool I let him. Then he pushed my head down and asked me to do him with my mouth.

I don't know what kind of a spell Bobby has over me but I can't say no to him. Even though his penis had just been inside Alice and was still slimy with their secretions I did what he asked. The taste of sex was really strong. I sucked on him and used my tongue until he was hard. I bobbed my head up and down swirling my tongue around his shaft while I used my fingers to massage his testicles. I went faster and faster hoping to make him shoot but it wasn't working and my jaw was getting sore.

Bobby told me to use my breasts so I did but even that didn't work. Then he told me to take off my pedal pushers and lie face down on the bed. I hesitated but he told me not to worry and that he wasn't going to put it in me so I did what he said and got face down on the bed wearing just my panties. Bobby got on top of me and slid the tip of his penis between my legs. He pressed his penis against my panties right at my opening. They were so wet that I could feel them pushing into me.

I know that what he was doing sounds really weird and I guess it was but it felt incredible. I squirmed against him. More of my panties pushed inside me but there was no way he could go very far. I think maybe he got the tip in but not much more. He kept moving it in and out like we were doing it only we weren't. Still it felt so good that I was about to have another climax. Before that happened Bobby reached down and pulled my panties to the side. He slid his penis up the crack of my butt. My panties held him in place so he was wedged firmly between my cheeks.

Bobby began to move back and forth along my butt crack and over my bum going faster and faster. I could hear him moaning like he was about to shoot. I figured if he was enjoying it that much I may as well help. I tilted my butt and squeezed my cheeks against him. That must have worked because moments later I heard him grunt and felt his warm creamy stuff shoot up my crack. He kept shooting and shooting and filling my panties. When he was finished I could feel it oozing down my butt and between my legs.

Bobby pulled up his pants and left. I had been so close to a climax but he didn't help me finish so I had to do it with my fingers. I was still face down. I slipped a hand under my body and into my panties. His stuff was everywhere. It got all over my fingers, but I just ignored it and pushed two of them into my body. I pumped them in and out pretending it was Bobby doing me with his penis. I had a really nice climax about a minute later. It suddenly dawned on me that my fingers had sperm all over them and I panicked thinking maybe I could get pregnant that way.

I heard the door open and turned to see Jim Nolan and Cheryl come into the room. I know that you must be wondering what he was doing with Cheryl. I didn't tell you this but right after you moved Jim and Martha broke up. It was a shock to me too. They had been dating like forever and everyone thought they were the perfect couple. The rumor was that Jim kept pressuring Martha to go all the way and she refused so he finally had sex with Cindy and Martha found out.

Anyway, when they walked into the room I was so embarrassed because all I was wearing was my panties which were completely soaked. I sat up and tried to cover my breasts with my hands. Jim said they could come back later but I told him I was just leaving. He could see something was wrong and asked if I was okay. I don't know what came over me but I began to cry like a baby. He sat down and put his arm around me for comfort. I buried my head in his chest and continued to sob. Cheryl sat on the other side of me and rubbed my arm telling me it was okay.

I'm not sure how I went from sobbing with my face buried in Jim's chest to kissing him. It was like I needed to feel appreciated and I had always considered Jim a friend. We fell back on the bed. Jim squeezed my breast and slid his lips down my neck until he was sucking on my nipple. I turned my head and found myself staring at Cheryl who was only inches away. She looked back at me with those soft brown eyes. Somehow our lips met and then we were kissing. I don't know why I didn't pull away. I just remember thinking how soft and gentle her mouth felt.

The kiss became more than a kiss. Her tongue pushed between my lips. I was so confused. I knew I wasn't a lesbian but her kiss was magic. It was like she had cast a spell on me. Then things got even crazier. Jim reached between my legs and fingered me. I was a little embarrassed because I was still all gooey down there from Bobby. He knew just how to rub me and pretty soon I had a small climax. Jim pushed down his pants and his hard penis bounced free. I know you are going to think I am crazy for saying this but his penis was gorgeous. It was longer than Skip's and thicker than Bobby's. Veins pulsed out along his shaft and the tip was swollen like the cap of a mushroom.

Jim straddled my body and brushed his penis across my lips. I eagerly stretched my lips over the tip swirling my tongue around the smooth flesh and across the tiny opening in the top. He pushed deeper into my mouth and thrust it in and out. I moved with him. He bent over my face and pushed until I felt him against the opening to my throat. I wrapped my hands around his butt cheeks and pulled him deeper swallowing his entire length.

While I was sucking on Jim, Cheryl slid to the floor and removed my panties. I felt something warm and wet licking me between the legs and realized that it had to be Cheryl. I was too focused and pleasuring Jim with my mouth to think much about it. Besides, what she was doing was driving me crazy. Then Jim pulled out of my mouth, climbed off the bed and moved behind Cheryl. He lifted her skirt and lowered her panties. Cheryl pulled her mouth from between my legs and gasped when he slid his penis into her from behind. While he was doing her Cheryl slipped two fingers inside me and flicked her tongue over my sensitive spot. The climax hit me like a thunderbolt. I arched my back and thrust hard against Cheryl's face. She clamped her lips around my sex. A flood of juice gushed into her mouth.

I was still trying to catch my breath when Cheryl climbed up between my legs and kissed me on the lips. I could taste my secretions all over her mouth and tongue. Jim pushed his penis back into Cheryl and continued having sex with her while she was on top of me. She looked at me with these hungry eyes and talked to me about what Jim was doing to her using the "F" word and telling me how big he was and how good it felt. She took my hand in hers and guided it between our bodies pressing my finger over her pleasure button. She wanted me to rub her while Jim was having sex with her so I did. The tip of my finger brushed against Jim's penis. I could feel it moving in and out of her opening.

Cindy's climax was really powerful. Her body shook and thrashed wildly. Secretions poured out of her opening and dripped all over my fingers. Jim continued to slam into her sending Cindy spiraling out of control. Her shrieks and squeals pierced the air. When he pulled out Cindy collapsed onto me still shaking and breathing hard. She finally regained her composure and rolled off me. Jim climbed onto the bed, straddled my naked body and slid his penis between my breasts. It was all slimy with Cindy's secretions. I squeezed them together rubbing up and down his length. Cindy leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

I thought Jim was going to shoot all over my breasts but he didn't. What happened next still doesn't seem real. Cheryl swung a leg over my head and fell forward on her knees. I was staring right up at her sex. Her pink folds were open like a flower petal glistening with morning dew. I wondered if she was expecting me to use my mouth on her and to be honest I was somewhat tempted just to see what it was like, but before I did Jim knelt behind her and slid his penis into her opening. I watched it disappear into her body right in front of my face.

I stared at them have sex from only inches away. Cheryl tilted her butt to meet his thrusts. Jim's huge penis moved in and out between Cheryl's folds again and again and again. She was so wet that I could hear squishing noises coming from inside her on each thrust. Cheryl was screaming "F-me" over and over. His penis was glistening with her secretions. I saw her pleasure button sticking out from its little house with a tiny drop about to fall onto my face. I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I reached up and rubbed my thumb across it.

Cheryl exploded with an ear shattering climax that made her body twist and contort like she was possessed. Secretions gushed from her opening and dripped onto my face. Seconds later Jim grunted. I could see him pulsing as he sprayed his stuff into her body. When he was finally finished he pulled out and fell onto his back. The creamy mixture inside Cheryl dripped onto my lips. I licked it from my lips with my tongue. Then Cheryl's vagina twitched like mine sometimes does after a climax. A huge gush poured out from her opening directly into my mouth.

Jim pulled up his pants and left the room. Cheryl slid to the floor between my legs and licked me to another climax, then slid up my body and kissed me on the lips. She took my hand and slid it between our bodies pressing my finger against her pleasure button. I looked up at her face and watched her eyes close and mouth open in a gasp when she climaxed. We finally got dressed and left just as Billy and Cindy were coming into the room.

I really wish you were here. I need someone I can talk to about all this. Is Cheryl a lesbian? Am I? Is it possible to be both? I still think about boys all the time but I also think about being with Cheryl when I rub off. I am so confused. Maybe I should have sex with Skip to see if I really like it. That way at least I will know.

Please write soon.

Confused and scared - Your friend Linda

Dear Becky,

Your letter really lifted my spirits. I'm not sure that practicing how to kiss in the 7th grade is quite the same as what Cheryl and I did, but I appreciate your attempt to make me feel better. I do think you are right about a little lesbian being in all of us and in my case perhaps it is more than a little after what happened with Cheryl this week. I'm just so confused. I'm definitely going to have sex with Skip to see if I really do like boys.