All Comments on 'Dear Deb'

by JohnDrake

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I noticed that I am the first commenter

Even though your concepts of love and sex are different from mine I salute you for writing a story that has a married coulpe only in it. NO wimp husband bent og getting his dailey dose of humility by watching a man that is larger than him , fucks better than him and has a cock ten times larger than him. NO whore sult drippy cunted wife skag that wants to fuck night and day. Good story...NYMINUS

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
I totally agree with fellow reader.

This was a very good story without the 'Virus' & 'Garbage' which is destroying this 'Loving Wife' Category. Thanks for the story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
Husband is total fucking idiot and a wimp

what a sad pathetic wimp. IF you are married 18 years But she has sex with you 5 TIMES A YEAR in 9 of those years

...and under 10 times in those other 9 years...

<br></br>

<b>SHE DOES <u>NOT</u> WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!! </b>

<br></br>

jesus this aint brain surgery asshole

JohnDrakeJohnDrakeabout 15 years agoAuthor
For those who rush to judgments...

For those who want to attack me as a wimp and the wife as someone who doesn't want to be with me...

She is 49, I am 52. In the past week we've made love 7 times. It is a complete turnaround from the earlier years of our marriage.

Keep in mind that I noted her physical issues early. It was probably 4 years into the marriage before she had recovered.

We have a well-above average wonderful son, currently in grad school. She has always been highly supportive of me and a highly stessful job that earned a significant 6 figure salary. I coached some special sports starting when my son was in grade school, and she always helped and supported that. My son and his friends won numerous state championships and several national championships during this period. Our home flooded two years consecutively and she cleaned and organized the rebuild both times.

A I noted, the relationship was excellent in many ways, and it was clear that there was love and caring there. We just had some issues keeping it from being as close as it should have been, and I was as much at fault as her if not more so.

Sometimes it is worth it to work through the issues and to work things out. That doesn't make either party a wimp.

Perhaps before judging so harshly, you should wait for the whole story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are a brave man for writing this.

Half of me wants to give you my sympathies for your current situation. However in your profile you say you are a swinger. Which means you have sex with other people. Therefore you don't need to have sex with your wife. Or perhaps your wife doesn't want to have sex with you because you are swinger. Does she go to the swinging parties that you go to? Does she get involved in any outside marital touching or feeling or full blown sex or anything resembling sex, e.g Blowjobs. So perhaps if you were less inclined to look elsewhere for it then she might be more willing to let you make love to her. Just a thought.

JohnDrakeJohnDrakeabout 15 years agoAuthor
With respect to the swinger comments....

Thanks for your comments. The profile reflected an earlier time in my life because that's what my earlier stories were based upon. Even if that were my overall inclination, it doesn' mean that my current actions reflect that.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

I loved this story because I can somewhat relate. It is a hard row to hoe. I know a lot of people can't grasp or understand. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous