All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mindventuremindventurealmost 11 years ago
Nicely Done!

Very erotic. Well written. I'll never see a TJ Maxx again without thinking of this story. I don't think I'll let my wife shop there anymore either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where's the noncon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done... Can't wait for sequal

I really liked this story and thought it had a good tempo and solid erotic story. I liked that it happened in a public store. Thanks. More on this line, or similar type stories. Well done!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Bravo!

This is one of the best storys on this site!! You are a really good writter! Thank You for such vivid, detailed, exciting storys. I could almost feel my cock sliding into her Moist, Wet, Hot, Throbbing Pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy?

So you went to a store void of other people or workers that nobody saw a man molesting and then raping you? Wow!! Guess I need to start going to TJ Max more often. Seems I´ve been missing on the action. Please make your next story belivable.

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemissleover 7 years ago
Nice fantasy

Hot fantasy. I'd like to act it out with you. More detail about the penetration, please. Keep writing. You're good.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 3 years ago

Very well written. You should write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It reminds me of the time I told my wife I was taking her to a Real Canadian Superstore where a stranger that knew she would be tolerant of him feeling her up. As it happened he was a little bit late getting to the store and we just went about our shopping but I noticed my wife was getting more flushed and more excited as we moved around the store. I finally told her it looked like we had missed him so we would have to go back and find him. When we did find him she was warm toward him so we took him home with us. Soon she was naked and looking up at him with her legs splayed open and raised as she reached down to guide another cock home into her hot cunt. She was 50 when I met her and told her she would be a shared wife and by that time, despite being a well-raised, well-educated woman she was hungry for almost every strange cock she could attract.

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Very hot. I would love to see a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think your writing is wonderful. I enjoyed reading your stories. You have a great talent. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!