Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her blush as she shook her head. "I kind of liked it actually and was wondering if you would be willing to do it again sometime. I told your brother that was off limits, but I am starting to wonder now."

Licking my lips, I smiled up at her. "I've been playing with myself that way for a couple years now because I wanted to save my cherry, and I would love to show you how pleasurable it can be. I still have plenty of energy if you want to try it tonight."

She looked nervous but licked her lips and nodded. I grabbed one of the pillows and handed it to her. "Roll over onto your stomach and put this under your hips. Let's just say I have spent some time slipping things into my bottom while I played with myself, and that is probably the easiest position for me to get at your ass in and still play with your pussy."

As I got behind her and admired her perfect ass, I shot a look at my brother and shook my head. It was a shame he was missing all the fun, but I was still glad I was having time to build my own bond with Julie. We had been friends for years, but never close before now. I had kept her at a distance, afraid to show my desire and ruin our friendship, but knowing we could come to love each other just made my life so much better.

I ran my tongue over her tight little pucker as I slipped my fingers inside of her pussy. Her quiet moans told me she was enjoying it and I knew that by the time I finished with her she would love anal play as much as I did. My brother would definitely owe me a favor when I was done, because I was serving up two virgin asses that he would be the only man to ever enjoy. I would say he was the luckiest person alive, but I reserved that title for myself, having the two people I loved most in the world as my lovers.