All Comments on 'Dear Hubby'

by SlaveMike

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Truly disgusting,

not even a good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kept it up!

I don't know what story anyone else read, but this was pretty good. I don't have the guts to post a story, so reading someone else's work is great and I liked the idea behind this one. In fact, I realized about 1/4 of the way through that I was turned on and stayed that way.

For those of you who don't like cheating wife stories, QUIT READING THEM! You don't have to get off on them. There ar those of us who do. It's not real and your wife/girlfriend is really fucking someone else.

To SlaveMike, keep it up, this story did for me.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pretty sorry

not a loving wife but a loving cunt perhaps . well lets hope the plane crashed and put her out of her miserble life or aleast out of his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear writer

Did your last man treat you bad? Why are men weak pathetic sissies in your words? Oh, you are probably into self humiliation - well you did it - embarrassed yourself super duty - ganna do it again? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It didn't make me cum it made me

vomit because a you're such a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Joy

I succeeded in not vomiting all over my monitor. That's the only good part to the story...other than the end, which didn't come soon enough....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so young

this author is so young and so sick he not worth a comment .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh....

Crap. Crap. Crap. Really......crap. I've read more erotic toothpaste lables. I've found more excitement car shopping. You've taken "damn this sucks" to a whole new level, you've hit bottom and proceeded to dig, etc. Please...find another hobby; maybe knitting, given your prediliction for black dick, and maybe you'd like to consider coming out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mike is an idiot.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMB!

That was stupid. (Spell check might help you.) And the wife is delusional. Why does she assume that she'll get the house? At best she gets a 50/50 split and the house is sold. At worst, if you live in a state that infidelity can be used as a cause, you're out. And being the dumb cunt you are, you wrote the letter that proves your infidelity.

I hope you enjoy that big dick. As most women know, when a big dick slams into your cervix any pleasure is replaced with excruciating pain. So give me the nice, normal 5 1/2" connected to someone who loves me. All you have is someone that wants to fuck you. And threatening the soon-to-be ex hubby with the boyfriend? That's why they makes Glocks. Such handy, convenient equalizers. Face it honey - you lost on all accounts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This made me run to the bathroom and puke!

Just a horrible story, poorly thought out with cardboard characters. By the way, when they divorce the house is getting sold and the proceeds split so she isn't getting it and he'll get a big piece of the assets. Why? She wrote him this letter! He can use it as evidence or tell her to sign whatever he wants or he'll show it to all her friends and family so that they all know what a whore she really is. what a dummy. Almost as dumb as the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear "About to be ex-wife"

I showed your letter to my attorney. His eyes got real big and he started to laugh! He assured me that, given the evidence and the facts, I would get at least a 60-40 split of the assets in our divorce (plan on being served upon your return). He had a PI fly down to Cancun and get plenty of pictures of you whoring around with Tom. When you get back, all communication will go through my attorney. Never speak to me again. And I'll make sure Tom's parents and all his family and friends get some nice pictures of him with an old slut. Should make his day! DON'T have a nice life you dumb, silly slut. This was a horrible, terribly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can you say "Dumb bitch"?

She wrote him a letter confessing her cheating? Hope she enjoys her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless disgusting tale.

The writer must be a complete freaking retard to write something so stupid wimp cuck nonsense like this trash tale.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow was that dumb!

She writes her intentions in a letter. Hubby cleans out the bank accounts, cancels the credit cards and cell phones, takes out a second mortgage on the house, sells her car, donates all her clothing and their furniture to Goodwill, quits his job, pays the penalty and closes out his retirement account and moves. Far, far away. As he leaves town he sends a copy of her letter to her parents, her family and all of her friends and acquaintenences. And also makes sure lover boy's family receives a copy. So when she gets home, she's flat broke, no car and the house is heading towards foreclosure. This has to be one of the stupidest stories it's ever been my misfortune to read. A lot of men would simply wait for their return, shot them and bury the bodies. Laughably bad. Never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
His response?

Soon-to-be-ex-wife -

Thank you for your letter. I have made copies of it and given them to all your family, friends and work acquaintances. Tom's family and friends have received their copies also. I wanted everyone to know I wasn't the bad guy in our relationship. I have donated all of the furniture and your clothing to Goodwill. I notified the landlord to take me off the lease for the apartment and the utilities have been cancelled. As have the credit cards and your cell phone. All of the bank accounts have been closed except the checking account in which I left you one dollar. When you return I will be gone to points unknown. If you want a divorce, wait a year and file using abandonment as I will not be returning. I'd wish you good luck but that would be a lie. I figure Tom is a typical college guy and he's fucking lots of women and probably has several std's. Since you are no longer on my medical plan, you'll have to pay for your Doctor's visits to be tested. How do you think your "plan" is working for you?

Stupid story.

No stars

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
SMART HUBBY

I love reading the "response" below more than the story... good job hubby... kick her ads to the curb and move on...you don't need that slut and all her "rules"

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Humor

I hope the author meant for this story to be funny, because it is laughably bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous