Dear Jenni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I begin to caress you both harder and with more meaning, I feel Amy's lips and tongue on my neck. Nothing crazy, just light nips as we all continue to act as if nothing's happening while we talk.

I look over at you and you just flash me that evil smile again. Internally, I both grimace in fear and tremble with eager anticipation. True to form, you quickly take the opportunity to test how uncomfortable you can make me and start talking about how silly it is that every guy dreams of getting into bed with two girls. I try to play it cool, but I'm pretty sure neither of you buy it. But it doesn't stop me from sliding my hand off your tit, down your stomach and into your pants. I've decided I'm going to play too and see how much you can take without giving up our secret.

Meanwhile, my other hand has found it's way inside Amy's shirt and her leg is very obviously grinding into my hard cock. And as if she is in sync with you she chimes in with a few remarks about how guys always want girls to make out — which she insists she's totally not into, by the way — but can't stand the thought of two guys even coming close to touching each other.

At first I chuckle, trying to buy time. But then I remember where I'm at and what I'm doing, so I decide to just roll with it and be honest.

"Listen," I say, "I don't want to speak for all guys, but sure. The thought of me and two hot girls all making out together is one hell of a turn on. But the way I look at it is as long as you're all pleasuring each other, it's good. It's not about being gay or bi or any label. It's just about people who like each other making each other feel good. If somebody I'm close to is going down on me and doing a good job, am I really going to care who it is?

By this time I've slipped a finger inside you. Slipping it between your moist lips, curling it up and dragging out before repeating over and over again. You manage to keep your voice steady, but I can feel your body tensing as you focus on keeping the activity secret.

At the same time, Amy, still curled up on my right side has replaced her knee with her hand and is lightly tracing my cock with her fingers while talking into my neck. My body tensed a bit with the realization of what she was doing. I started fingering you faster and slid another finger inside you. I knew I couldn't kiss you, so my new goal was to try and make you cum.

All of this was happening so fast. "So," she said while giggling into my neck. "If that's the case then it wouldn't bother you to be in bed with a girl and another guy?"

"No." I replied. "I don't mind sharing."

"But would you touch him? Would you let him touch you? Or even suck you?

Oops. I was trapped. She had me. Of course, you already new my secret. You knew this had happened to me before. But she didn't know. Outside of that threesome, you were the only person I'd ever told. She had slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and boxers now. Her hand wrapped around me with a tight and slow pumping motion. I had no choice but to be honest and see what happened.

"I guess so," I said. "I mean, it's about sex and feeling good. So yeah, it'd be weird, but in the heat of the moment I could see it happening. That could happen with anyone in the right situation."

My body betrayed me a little as I gave that reply. I felt my dick jerk a couple of times and actually grow even harder. My fingers were trying to work you over as hard as possible without making it obvious what was going on. The wetter you got, the harder I worked. Sliding into you, then pulling out and up to glide over your clit. Oh, how I wish I could kiss you, then just dive down between your logs and eat you to climax.

Meanwhile, Amy's deliberate stroking of my cock continued. Her tongue and lips continued to play on my neck. And then she did it again.

"Soooo, if it's all in the heat of the moment. And it doesn't matter who it is, boy or girl. Then really, what you're saying is that in a sexually charged atmosphere (gripping my dick harder and faster, now), you're open to anything and anyone, right?"

"Uhh, yeah," I manage to breathe out as she works me faster and I in turn try to push my two fingers as deep into you as I can.

"So, you're in bed and someone is giving you a marvelous hand job, that means you're ready for anything? Ready for a guy, a girl, a family member? Maybe even your sexy cousin?"

My fingers froze inside you. You hissed as your breathing came to a halt. She just kept kissing my neck and sucking my earlobe while working my cock with her hand.

So there it was. The moment I had been both dreading and longing for. I actually didn't know what to do.

"I know," she whispered into my ear so only I could hear. "I know you want to kiss her. I felt your cock jump at the mere mention of it. I know you want us both, just admit it."

What could I do but play along and hope you were game.

"Y-y-yeah," I said. "I guess in that situation, I could go along with that. I mean, it'd be weird, but I could see it happening. (Boy, could I.)"

"Oooooh, I would love to see that. Go ahead. Kiss her. Take Jenni by the face and kiss her, kiss her like your life depends on it."

Even though I can feel you tighten up with nervousness and trepidation, it's actually the easiest request I've ever received. I slide my hand out of your pussy and out of your pants, dragging it up your body and over your breasts. I roll to my side so I can cup your face and draw you toward me. As I roll, Amy rolls with me, keeping her hand around my cock and her head above me. It's obvious she's excited to see if we'll actually go through with this. As my fingers glide over your face, pushing your hair back and cupping the back of your head, the whole world seems to disappear. All I see is you. We've wanted to be here, in your bed kissing, for so long.

I'm actually a little nervous. I almost feel like kid about to have his first kiss. The only difference is I know how good it feels to kiss you. How amazing your lips feel against mine.

We lean in slowly, our lips meet in a very sweet, but innocent kiss. We hold it for what feels like hours. We break apart and as I open my eyes I see you're smiling back at me and we're both locked in each other's gaze. A smack on my shoulder and a super tight grip on my dick breaks the spell.

"That was cute, you two," Amy giggles. "But the point is to really kiss. I want to see if his theory is correct. If this really is about people who like each other totally giving in to pleasuring each other, does it matter who they are or what they are? Now kiss!

This time I grab your head and yank it toward mine. Our lips meet, my tongue snakes out and into your mouth. Our tongues intertwine, almost wrestling for dominance over the other. This time I'm going to show you, and her, just how much I want you!

"That's it. God, that's hot," she whispers while increasing her speed on my dick.

My left hand moves behind you, holding your head to mine. My right hand slides down your back, pulling your body closer to mine. I slide it back up your body and now over your chest, palming your beautiful tits. I hear a gasp of shock behind me, but I don't even think about stopping. My hand moves back to your ass and I go to pull you tight, wanting our pelvises to push against each other. Only then do we all realize that all secrets are now out the window.

As you push against me, you can feel her hand between us. You can feel it moving up and down my shaft. Completely turned on, I press us together even harder. I move so that while one side of her hand is working me, the other side is pressed against your mound.

It seemed like 10 or 15 minutes, but in reality, that lasted only a few seconds before you and I stopped kissing to take a breath. At that we point we all exchanges those "holy shit" looks then broke into laughter.

"Let's make things a little more fair," I said looking at Amy. I then grabbed her and pulled her mouth to mine. It was a good kiss. New and exciting and one filled with lust. There was a definite message being exchanged by our bodies as we merged our tongues.

There wasn't the same passion behind our kiss. None of the love or years of pent up desire, but it was still nice. And served to keep the spell of sex hanging around us all.

As we kissed, my hand slid under her shirt and bra to feel the smooth skin of her breast. I kneaded it as I worked toward the tip, needing to feel the tight skin of her areola and the tip of her nipple against my hand. I broke the kiss and nipped at her neck and ear, returning the favor from earlier. I whispered quietly into her ear, "now, it's really time to make things fair."

I leaned away from her and back toward you. I pulled you in for another kiss. My kisses trailed from your mouth across your chin to your neck. Teasing you with my tongue, lips and teeth. I nibbled on your neck while working my hand back inside your shirt.

While holding you in place, I pulled away and moved back to Amy, enjoying the differences in how the two of you kiss. After enjoying her tongue for a bit I go back to your neck. Then, I pull her head toward me. Amy and I kiss again, just centimeters from your neck. As I move back toward you, she comes with me. As my tongue snakes out toward your skin, hers timidly follows. I urge her on as I smile at you before moving back to your lips. My hands again move under your shirt. I need to feel your skin while she tongues your neck. After running my fingers over your bra, I pull away and reach down to pull your shirt off. Amy giggles and offers to help. As soon as we lift your shirt over your head and off your arms, you and I embrace and renew our attacks on each others mouths.

Amy, for some reason emboldened by this development, moves behind you and begins kissing the back of your neck and shoulders. She unhooks your bra then slides the straps off your shoulders, offering me unfettered access to your chest. I pull back so that I can finally see them. It's been years since I've laid eyes on your breasts and now I've had them in front of me twice this day! I relish this opportunity before leaning in to kiss you again.

Soon, my kisses trail down to your neck, then farther as I lift your right breast to meet my mouth. Amy raises her head over your shoulder to watch as I suck your nipple into my mouth. As I begin making love to your tit, I hear her voice from over your shoulder.

"Wow," she said. "I can't believe I'm seeing you two do this. And you have no idea how hot it is to watch!"

I pull off and smile up at the two of you. "We're just getting started ladies. This is going to be a very, very good night."

With that said, I reach behind you to take her hands and bring them around to hold your breasts. I kiss everywhere on her hands and your chest. She cups them and offers them to me as if they're fruit on the table. I happily oblige, taking as much of each into my mouth as possible.

When I raise up I kiss her, then you and back and forth. Eventually, I'm not sure whose tongue is who's. Again, I reach behind you. This time to lift Amy's shirt off her body, followed quickly by her bra. I massage them while we all kiss, making sure to rub them against your back wanting you to know how we are all pleasuring each other.

I pull back and move to lay you down on the bed. "My beautiful sexy cousin, Jenni," I say. "Lay down, close your eyes and let me — let us — take care of you. Let us make love to your body and bring you as much pleasure as possible."

We laid you down and began lightly running our fingers over your skin, teasing you with our touch. I leaned down to kiss you, then sat up again and using the two discarded bras, tied each of your hands to the headboard.

With you laying there, unable to move, I reach over you and pull Amy to me and into a passionate and lustful kiss. Instinctively, we both reach down to massage your breasts. When we break our kiss, I smile at you both, then lower my head to suckle on your nipples. I finish, then cup them with my hands and offer them to Amy in much the same way she did for me. She starts to lower her head, then stops and looks into your eyes, then mine.

"I don't know," she says. "I mean, I wa-want to. But it's weird. I've never..."

"Hey," I interrupt. "It's just us. Making each other feel great, remember?"

I lean in to kiss her lightly, then lead her head toward your tits. She starts with a few timid kisses and fleeting licks with her tongue. But then she attacks your breasts with hunger. Sucking your nipples into her mouth, nipping at you with her teeth. I lean over to kiss you again. It's hard to know how to kiss you. I'm so worked up, I want to just attack your mouth, but at the same time I want to savor every moment. I've waited so long to make love to you, I need you to know how important this is to me. I move from your lips to your neck. I can feel you tugging at the bras tying your hands as you deal with our assault on your body.

"I love you," I whisper into your ear. I try to stay quiet enough that my words are only for you. "Having Amy here is fun, and an incredible turn on. But, it's you I want. You, I want to make cum over and over. I will worship your body tonight."

As Amy continues to love your tits, I move down and begin to pull off your pants. A burning hunger drives me toward the treasure between your legs. As I gently splay your legs apart, Amy raises her head from your chest, looking on in awe as my fingers trace their way to your moist pussy. I slowly and gently run my fingers over your outer lips. Slipping them open and working a finger inside. Finally. For the first time in many, many years, I have the opportunity to take my time and fully enjoy and appreciate your body. I slowly slide my finger inside of you, feeling my way into your tight entrance. Feeling every ridge and valley as I push my finger half way in.

I swirl my finger around, wanting to make you squirm a little as I continue to stretch my index finger as far inside you as possible. As I work a second finger inside, I lower my mouth to you and run my tongue around your pussy. I trace my way over your lips and circle toward your entrance. I flick my tongue over your clit and then suck it into my mouth as I reach my fingers deep inside you, curling upward as I pull back.

You start to squirm and pull against your restraints as I suck your clit and fuck you with my fingers. Amy does her part, alternating between sucking your tits and tweaking your nipples with her fingers.

I pull my fingers out of you and attack your pussy with my mouth. I want nothing more than to devour all I see before me and drink the sweet nectar flowing from between your legs. My tongue drives inside you reaching as far as possible.

Amy stops her ministrations and looks down in awe. "That's it. Eat your cousin's cunt. God, I can't believe how hot this makes me. Watching you work her over like this has me so worked up."

I raise my head and smile at you both. I grab her and kiss her. At first, she pulls away when she tastes your pussy on my lips and tongue. But it's only for a second. She starts kissing back with a fiery passion. As we continue to make out, I have one hand on the back of her head and the other reaching between her legs feeling just how hot and wet our incestuous show has made her.

Two fingers slide easily and quickly inside of her. She yelps a little at the sudden intrusion to her body. I continue to pump my fingers in and out of her as I kiss her and pull her into a laying position. Before she knows it, our heads are hovering just above your pussy. I break the kiss and give you a lick, making a show of dipping my tongue inside you.

I then offer my tongue to her and watch as she sucks your flavor from my tongue. I glance down at your glistening lips, then back at her. She hesitates and then I see her lower her head toward you. She plants a tentative kiss onto your pussy, then ever so slowly stretches out her tongue and drags it from the bottom of your lips to the top.

Apparently satisfied with your taste and with what she's doing, she begins to slowly make out with your pussy, kissing and tonguing you with a starved passion.

Once she gets going, I pull myself back to your head so that I can kiss you again. Your breathing is erratic. She may be a novice, but she apparently knows how to work your pussy. I massage your breasts as we kiss, then begin to whisper on your ear.

"You are the hottest, naughtiest girl I know. Not only have you been making out with your cousin, but now your best friend has watched us do it and then followed by diving between your legs and eating your pussy better than even I have."

Your response comes only in moans as I pinch your nipples while Amy sucks your clit and feverishly fingers you.

"Come for me Jenni. Please, come for me," I beg

I move down and suckle on your breasts, determined to help you finish your journey. As your climax builds, I suck harder pulling your tit into my mouth as she ravishes your pussy with her tongue and fingers. And then your body tenses as it hits. You pull at the bonds holding to your bed and open your mouth in a silent scream. Amy raises her head, her face shimmering from your wetness. We offer each other a triumphant smile before returning to your body with light touches and kisses to bring you down.

I kiss you again. I need you to know how special this is for me. How I've yearned over the years to make you cum. To make love to your body. As our lips separate, I look into your eyes and offer a simple whisper, "it's time."

I help Amy up and have her slide behind and under you so she's holding your head in her lap. She lovingly caresses your body as I glide between your legs and finally, finally after a lifetime of yearning, teasing and dreaming, line up my cock with your beautiful pussy.

I hold myself above you on my hands in a push-up position. Holding your gaze, I lower myself to your mouth and we kiss with the passion of a couple experiencing years and years of sexual tension. And then we both feel it. The head of my dick making contact with your lips. I can feel them parting as your pussy opens and draws me inside. My God, I feel more sensitive than I ever have as I slide my full length into you. The wetness, the heat, the texture, everything about your pussy is perfection. When my pelvis is flattened against yours, I hold myself there, buried inside you. I raise my head to look at you again.

"Thank you," I say. It's pretty much all I can get out as my body takes over and begins offering you everything I've wanted to give since we first began touching each other so many years ago. I'm just staring into those gorgeous eyes of yours and soon I'm driving into you with as much force as I can muster. The animal side had taken over for both of us. Your hips rise to meet each of my thrusts as we both try bury my cock as deep into you as possible. I pull myself up a little higher on your body in an effort to make more contact with your clit as my cock saws in and out of you. With my right hand I move to squeeze one of your breasts, pinching a nipple as I continue to pound into you. About every third or fourth stroke I can feel myself go truly deep as the head of my dick makes contact with your cervix. This realization just makes me even hornier as we continue breaking through the final barriers of our torrid taboo love affair.

I move to untie the bras holding your hands in place. As soon as you're free we embrace in a fierce hug. I kiss you again then move to your ear to nip and thank you for letting me make love to you.

Amy's breathing is getting louder and heavier as well. As I hold you I can feel her gripping you and grinding her own cunt into the back of your head, trying to match our own thrusting.