Dear Jenni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I raise myself above you. I lift your ass off the bed, bringing your pelvis up to meet me as I again start thrusting deeply into you, needing to feel your cervix against my cock head again.

My eyes travel the length of your body. From your beautiful red hair splayed out and covering Amy's juicy pussy grinding against you, down your sweet face I've loved my entire life over your breasts and down to your glistening pussy where I can watch myself sliding into you.

I run my fingers through your hair. I've always loved the way your red mane slides between my fingers. I allow my finger tips to make contact with her pussy as I continue to caress your head. Her grunts get louder, letting us know her need. I give in, and while holding the back of your head I extend two fingers and let her fuck them while I fuck you.

As the strain of this position takes it's toll, I collapse on top of you, smashing my lips against yours and pulling my fingers out of her canal, bringing a dissatisfied moan from her mouth. As we kiss and our tongues duel, I bring my fingers up between our mouths. I sense your hesitancy, but tell you fair is fair. And press my fingers to your lips and resume our tongue battle. Soon, you're licking me back with the same fervor as we clean my fingers of her juices and continue pushing ourselves to our peak.

I can feel the cum beginning to boil. My balls are tightening and that familiar sensation in my cock tells me I'm not far from blowing. I look at you, trying to apologize with my eyes for not being able to cum inside you. It's really the only barrier left for us to break down. But I know the risks, and will wait until we can share that moment just between us.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted! "I'm going to cum from fucking my beautiful cousin!" I moved my gaze to Amy. "You did this. You made it happen. I'm buried inside my cousin about to blow my load because of you. Thank you! Thank you! And thank you, Jenni, this is more amazing than anything I could have imagined!"

With that, I began plowing into you with a renewed vigor. Again, I could feel it building. The way your body moved in concert with mine. I could feel your body tense and the walls of your pussy began clenching as if it wanted to pull every drop of semen from the depths of my balls.

At the last second I pulled my cock from you and began fisting it as hard as I could. I aimed at your shining labia and let loose. With a guttural growl my ass clenched and I fired rope after rope of cum onto you. Soon, as I opened my eyes from the most intense orgasm if my life, I looked down and saw that every inch of your pussy was covered in my juice.

As we all took in what was probably the nastiest and yet most erotic sight of your cunt covered in your cousin's cum, we each began to laugh some. I looked in your eyes, then into Amy's.

"Well," I said. "You, you sexy little temptress, you started this mess. So, I guess you should get down here and clean it up."

She looked at me with only a fleeting look of hesitation, then dove quickly between your legs, licking our combined juices from your gorgeous pussy. While you and I were kissing and winding down, her head rose from between your legs.

"Guys, that was so awesome! But what about me? I want to cum, too!"

--------------

I hope you enjoyed my fantasy about what could have happened. I can't wait until the next time I can see you and we can sneak some time to ourselves. Until then I we'll just have to keep writing and texting and finding new ways to help each other cum from a distance.

Love, Joe