Death in the Desert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour before, while the women were in the chow hall eating, they were told the Colonel had made the top floor of a barracks building available to them so they could remain together. After being issued new uniforms, skivvies, toilet articles and bedding they found their quarters and decided to bathe together. That's when the fun started.

When they were clean, toweled dry and sexually satisfied for the moment, they lounged around talking about what they would do next.

"I wonder how many of our people made it back?" Janice said. "Carol owed me twenty bucks from the last poker game."

"We'll find out tomorrow I guess," Sue Lynn replied. "You think they'll rearm and resupply Kay Company or bust us up, Zoe?"

"No tellin' what those REMF's are gonna do," Zoe said disgustedly. "I sure hope they don't disband the company."

"What are REMF's?" Shivani asked, innocently curious.

The others laughed, and then Anita said "Rear Echelon Mother Fuckers, babe, y'know, the brass, those fightin' chair warmers back at HQ."

"You guys ever hear of an outfit called the Long Range Desert Group?" Harriet said. She enjoyed studying military history and was something of an expert on the subject.

"Can't say as I have," Wanda replied. "What about 'em?"

"Back in the 20th Century, during the Second World War between the Allied Nations and the Axis Powers, there were some Allied soldiers in the North African desert theater of operations that conducted a series of raids on enemy positions using heavily armed trucks and jeeps. They also performed scouting, path finding, mapping and surveillance missions. Their strategy was to charge in, hit 'em hard and get out before the Axis enemy could retaliate. Most of the time, it worked."

"That sounds pretty cool," Sue Lynn said. "What's that got to do with us?"

"Think about it," Harriet continued, "We escaped, raised considerable hell with the Sunnies and we worked well as a team, right?"

"We sure did!" Margie said, "They never knew what hit 'em."

"So you're sayin' we should do some raidin' like that ourselves?" Gloria said.

"Now you're gettin' it," Harriet continued, "I say we use the Stryker, it's perfect for the job and it's already proven it can take it."

"It'll need some upgrades to the armaments and comm system," Sue Lynn added, warming to the subject, "Upgrade the armor too and the engine, give it more power."

"Boost the mileage and fuel tankage too," Wanda said, "We were damn close to runnin' on fumes when we got to the fort."

"You never said anything about it," Margie replied.

"What difference would it have made? It's not like we could stop at a fuel station or nuthin'."

"Y'know, you guys may be on to something," Zoe said thoughtfully. "I kinda like the idea of being independent raiders. Pack enough supplies, load up on gas and ammo, the fort can give us some idea where the Sunnies are so we can ambush 'em or hit 'em and run when they make camp. Maybe hurt their morale too."

"It's all very exciting," Shivani said, "We'd be like those Caribbean pirates I read about when I was young. Be scourges of the bounding main on a sea of sand."

"That's downright poetic, Shivvy," Harriet said admiringly.

"Ya think the Colonel will buy it?" Sue Lynn said to Zoe.

"Hell, it's worth a try. Now that I think of it, I wonder if there are any more Stryker's out there. I dunno where the Sunnies got ours since they were sold as surplus many years ago to anyone with the cash."

"Maybe a collector would have one," Margie offered. "People used to collect old military equipment and keep it in running order for shows and parades."

"That's a thought," Janice said, "We could have two or three go out together. There'd be more firepower and one could help the other if one was disabled or got into a tight spot."

"I'm likin' this idea more and more," Anita said, then yawned, "But I'm for hittin' the sack, I'm beat."

"Want some company?" Margie said with a grin.

"To sleep, yeah, I'm too tired to fuck."

"Maybe later, then?"

"Sure, c'mon."

"Okay troops, lights out," Zoe said, "Let's hit the sack, Shivvy."

"Alright, but I'm so excited about us being pirates, I may need something to relax me," Shivani replied, swatting Zoe's firm ass cheek.

"Hera's tits, you're insatiable," Zoe said, swatting her back.

Zoe flipped off the lights, cuddled with Shivani and soon they were asleep. There'd be time for sex in the morning.

End.

Next: Join Zoe and her troopers as they become the Sunnie's worst nightmare in 'The Desert Raiders'.