Death in the Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe squealed in surprise when Shivani rolled her on her back and began riding the false cock like a galloping horse, breath hissing between her clenched teeth as she surrendered herself to incredible pleasure. They fucked that way for a while, and then Zoe rolled on top again, never breaking stride as she hammered Shivani's pussy, filling the room with slurps and squishes and the pungent smell of a well fucked cunt.

They fucked for what seemed like hours until Shivani moaned "Fuck me, fuck me harder, ohhhh, I'm so close, so close ... unghhhh ... ZOEEEEE ...Ahhhhgghh!!"

Shivani's ejaculate shot past the phallus and sprayed Zoe's belly and thighs with sticky cum as her orgasm stiffened her body in a spasm of release. Zoe's body had been screaming at her to cum, but she forced herself to hold on until Shivani had gotten off, now she let go with a powerful orgasm that blurred her vision as she howled with joy. They continued fucking until they each came a second time and collapsed on the bed in a tangle of sweaty limbs and sticky cum.

"Gods, that was wonderful," Shivani panted, "You are a magnificent lover, Zoe."

"So are you," Zoe purred, kissing her passionately, "You make my toes curl. Do you want to fuck some more?"

"Mmmmm, oh yes, take me from behind this time."

Shivani turned over, raised her ass in the air and Zoe entered her with a single thrust, making her gasp. The fucking was rougher, more intense this time, Zoe jabbing the dildo deep into Shivani's hot cunt, rabbit like, Shivani gripping handfuls of the sheet, pushing back against Zoe's false cock, grinding the harness with it's dildo and clit pad against Zoe's gooey pussy. Zoe bit her lower lip and fucked Shivani with all her strength, feeling her shudder and knowing she was about to cum.

Zoe crouched over Shivani's ass, still fucking her mercilessly, gripped her shoulders, leaned over her back and growled "Come for me, babe, cum for your Zoe." Shivani rose up on her arms, still pushing back against Zoe's thrusts, turned her head so that she and Zoe were face to face and they kissed open mouthed swirling their tongues together.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh ...I'm cominggg ...fuck me, Zoe ... nghhhhh!!" Shivani cried, pumping a flood of juices from her battered pussy around the embedded phallus. Zoe was with her, right with her, crying out in ecstatic release as her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Shivani fell forward onto the mattress with Zoe on top, both gasping for breath from their exertions.

Zoe leaned back, pulled the dildo from Shivani's pussy, unbuckled the straps and tossed the harness on the floor. When Zoe snuggled up to her new lover, Shivani was already asleep, a beatific smile on her face. Zoe spooned against her, pulled a blanket over them and they slept.

***

A knock on the door of her room awakened Zoe from her slumber. "Yeah, who is it?" she called out sleepily.

"The Colonel wants you to report to her office at Zero Nine Hundred, Captain," a female voice replied.

"I'll be there."

"Be where sweetie?" Shivani said, awakened by the voices.

"The colonel's office at Zero Nine Hundred, something's up; good morning beautiful."

"Good morning my love, I so enjoyed last night, I'm so happy I'm with you."

"Not as happy as I am," Zoe replied, embracing her. "How'd you learn English so fast, anyway?"

Shivani giggled, "I speak five languages, lover, including my native tongue. When you captured me I was so frightened I lapsed into the one I knew best. At the time I thought I was going to be tortured for information and killed. That is what they told us would happen if we were captured. We all carried poison pills so we could take our own lives if capture was imminent."

"Why didn't you take yours?"

"I do not know, I like living I suppose."

"I'm glad you didn't," Zoe said, rubbing against her. They were both becoming aroused and Zoe looked at the clock to see if they had enough time to have a good morning fuck; they didn't.

"Where are you staying?" Zoe asked as they dressed.

"I'm across the way in Barracks Ten with several of the women from your company. They have all been very nice to me."

"I'll just bet they have," Zoe snorted, "They're all probably figuring a way to get in your panties."

Shivani giggled again, "You can get in my panties any time you like, Zoe dear."

Zoe grinned, gods, she was hot. "Tell you what, get your cammies on and we'll have breakfast in the chow hall before my meeting. After that, what say we meet up at the PX 'round Fourteen Hundred, okay?"

"I'll be there, love."

When they left, they were holding hands.

***

"Spank my ass and call me Rosie," Sue Lynn exclaimed when Zoe told her about Shivani and their all night romp. "She just showed up at your door, huh?"

"Yep," Zoe replied, taking a sip of coffee, "One look into those eyes of hers and I was a goner. I'm tellin' ya, Suze, we fit together like two parts of a puzzle. I was still shook from losing Betty and the promotion, now this happens and all I can think about is her."

"I wondered why you'd asked the General after the briefing about Shivani; I thought she was still a POW."

"Not any more, she's been made a Buck Sergeant and assigned to Doc Anita as a nurse; Hera knows she can use the help, especially if we get into another firefight like the last one."

"What are you two going to do now that you're together?"

"For starters, I'm gonna check with Housing and see if I can get a bigger place and ask her to move in with me."

"I guess I'll just go back to my lonely room and read a book, then," Sue Lynn said in mock sadness, looking at Zoe with an exaggerated frown.

Zoe looked at her watch, "I've got three hours 'till I meet her at the PX. Wanna show me your room?"

Sue Lynn smiled and licked her lips, "I can taste that pussy of yours already."

***

Zoe strode rapidly along the sidewalk leading to the PX, returning salutes as she went; she was already late and didn't want Shivani to become concerned. She and Sue Lynn had pleasured each other repeatedly, knowing the others body as well as their own and what made the other cum and cum hard. Exhausted, they had fallen asleep until Zoe had awakened and realized what time it was. Sue Lynn wanted to fuck some more, but Zoe said she'd catch up to her later and that she didn't want to disappoint Shivani.

When Zoe entered the PX, she saw Shivani in her newly issued cammies with three chevrons on the sleeves looking at a jewelry display. She moved up quietly behind her and kissed her on the neck. Startled, Shivani spun around and, seeing Zoe, smiled and kissed her soundly on the lips.

"Sorry I'm late, babe," Zoe said, "I got tied up for a while."

"Was that before or after you ate her pussy?" Shivani said teasingly.

"Busted," Zoe said with a grin, "Sue Lynn and I got together after the briefing. We've been friends a long time."

"And lovers too," Shivani replied, "I'm not jealous darling, we both may stray on occasion, but we'll always return to each other."

Zoe raised an eyebrow, "Both of us?"

"Well, some of the women in my barracks have offered me the opportunity to share their bunks with them and some of them are rather enticing." She kissed Zoe again, "But not half as enticing as you, my love."

"Touché," Zoe replied, wanting her right then and there. "What were you looking at?"

"These pretty rings, that one with the emerald is lovely."

"You want it?"

"Maybe, are you ready to make a commitment?"

"Sure."

"Let us both get one, then."

"Done, Oh miss," Zoe called to the salesperson, "Over here please."

***

"Intel says the Sunnies are massing along the border for a counterattack," Colonel Susan said, leaning on the podium, "Bea Company's being airlifted in to combine with Kay and together you're gonna draw first blood and bust up their little party. We'll have a flight of Thunderhorse gunships flying cover and raising whatever hell they can. It's gonna be a target rich environment, so give em' the business."

Zoe's face was impassive, but she was both sad and disappointed. She and Shivani had been together only four months and she had hoped they would have more time together before the war started up again. She looked around and saw Shivani in her cammies sitting with the other NCO's, looking beautiful as always. She saw Zoe looking at her and she winked and smiled.

When the briefing was over, they kissed and hugged, then went back to their quarters. Shivani could see Zoe was upset and suggested they shower and relax. Being naked together led to teasing and tickling under the warm spray until they were fully aroused. Barely stopping to dry off, they tumbled into bed, went into the sideways 69 position and licked and fingered each other into shuddering orgasms that left them breathless.

"I'd really hoped we'd have more time together," Zoe said, hugging Shivani to her.

"We'll still be together, Zoe dear," Shivani replied. "We will be performing our duties as ordered; you as a warrior, mine as a healer, it is our destiny."

"Destiny really sucks sometimes," Zoe said wryly.

"Not always, it did bring us together."

"So true, I want you again."

"Take me, my love."

***

"Nearing the rendezvous point," Millie announced in Zoe's ear. "Looks like a crossroads settlement. No signs of life."

"Affirmative; Nancy?"

"Ma'am?"

"Send out a patrol and check out the rendezvous point. See if any of the buildings are occupied. Millie will keep watch."

"Affirmative."

Moments later, the six woman patrol swooped away on their hover bikes, weapons at the ready.

"I'm getting IFF signals from friendly birds," Millie said, "It's Company Bea. ETA is 18:50 at the point. We'll be there to greet them."

"Affirmative, Millie," Zoe replied.

Another hour passed, and then the patrol reported in. It was safe to approach as the buildings were gutted and there were no inhabitants. When Kay Company arrived, they bivouacked on a plain near the crossroads, established a perimeter, erected their tents, posted guards and settled in.

Zoe had requisitioned an armored hover scout car for her use that mounted a .25 mm chain gun in its turret and launch tubes for anti-personnel rockets. She had no intention of being 'behind the lines' when a firefight started.

She was drinking coffee in the mess tent with Sue Lynn, Shivani, Nancy and Harriet when Helen clicked in to announce the arrival of Company Bea with Major Andrea in command. Calling Millie and Doc Anita to join them, the five went to greet the new arrivals; Shivani remaining behind to ready the troop's individual medical packs for quick response to wounds.

Major Andrea was tall with the build and facial features of a fashion model, short sandy colored hair, tanned skin, wearing an impeccably tailored cammie uniform and so enthusiastic she almost vibrated. She bounded from her hover scout car, returned Zoe's and the others salutes and began talking excitedly.

"I've heard a lot about you, Captain," she said, "My troops and I are itching to teach those Sunnies not to mess with America and the U.S. Army." As she spoke, five women in desert cammies arrayed themselves behind her, their faces impassive. She introduced them as Second Lieutenant's Marion and Jennifer, First Sergeant Kathryn, Master Sergeant Marianne and Tech Sergeant Bianca. Zoe introduced her people and they all began talking with each other.

***

"Impressions?" Zoe said when the meeting was over and they had returned to their unit.

"The noncom's seemed squared away," Harriet began, "Kathryn, Marianne and Bianca have all seen action and about half the company has as well. Since they've only been formed about four months, they're doing all they can to bring the rookies up to speed."

"Their tanks and APC's are new issue," Sue Lynn continued, "The crews are mostly experienced and they're full of confidence."

"Their birds are newer models than ours," Millie said, "Three cameras and a shorter wingspan. We can work well together."

"Their medical unit has some new equipment such as a portable MRI and bioengineered sulfa drugs and vaccines," Anita continued. "The personnel are pretty green and some are fresh from med training, but they're learning fast. You gotta have something on the ball to take a nine month course that attempts to cram five plus years of medical school into your head."

"They have newer small arms and heavy machine guns," Nancy said, "Along with shoulder mount guide by wire missile launchers that pack the punch of a 105mm cannon shell. The vets are teaching the newbies the fine points of shooting and overall, I think they'll be fine in combat."

"What's the major like, Zoe?" Millie asked.

"Still wet behind the ears and full of piss and vinegar," Zoe replied, shaking her head. "Five months ago, she was in Personnel Administration at HQ in Billings, so no combat experience. She'll be in charge of this operation and I'm gonna help her as best I can. I just hope she listens to me and doesn't decide to do some damn fool stunt that'll get us all killed. Marion and Jennifer are equally green, but seem more level headed. Maybe they can keep her in line."

"We can take care of our own," Harriet replied, "They can watch their own asses."

"Roger, that," Sue Lynn added.

***

When Zoe and Shivani made love that night, as they did every night, it seemed even more tender and satisfying to them. The kisses and caresses thrilled them beyond measure and the orgasms were more intense and deeply satisfying. When they fell asleep in each other's arms it seemed so right. Neither of them cared to voice the concern they had for the other in the battles to come. They were together now and it was enough.

***

"HQ's Sky Eye's sighted an enemy force forty-five miles southwest of here," Andrea said, keying in on Zoe's frequency. "It appears to be a sizeable one, so we'll initiate aerial recon before we attack."

"Shouldn't we send out some patrols as well?" Zoe replied.

"I don't want to risk tipping them off. We'll use a pincer and envelopment maneuver once we're in range. You take the right flank, I'll take the left. Tanks the spearhead, HAPC's in V-formation behind them. They'll suppress the enemy's fire until the troops can offload and mop up. The Sunnies won't know what hit them."

"What about our air support? They can be here in an hour or so."

"We won't need them. Besides, you can hear those engines a mile away. I want the element of surprise."

"I still think we should send some patrols out ahead. My people have muffled impellers on their hover bikes and can approach on foot to get even closer. They may be setting a trap for us."

"Nonsense, the Sunnies are nowhere near that disciplined and organized. We'll hit them hard and keep hitting them until they either retreat or surrender. We'll initiate aerial drone recon ASAP. I want a good look at that base. Coordinates to follow, over and out."

"What's the word?" Sue Lynn asked. She and the others were standing by while Zoe conversed with Andrea.

Zoe repeated Andrea's recon and attack strategy to them and shook her head. "This is not a good move, attacking an enemy force of unknown strength without air cover. We need boots on the ground and recon for several days running. One overflight isn't going to give us enough info to plan an effective attack. Angela ... excuse me ... the Major ... wants to go storming in there without knowing what we may be up against."

"Birds are aloft," Millie said, having received the coordinates. "We should be getting an image in ten minutes or so."

"This has all the makings of a Class A cluster fuck," Harriet snorted. "Lt. Colonel Sandra pulled a stunt like this in the battle to retake Amarillo. Sixth platoon was wiped out to a woman when they tried advancing across a freshly mined golf course. The mines had time delay fuses and ..."

"Image on screen," SPC Helen said in Zoe's ear, "Looks peaceful enough alright."

"Got it," Zoe said as it appeared on the drop down tactical screen built into her helmet.

"I'm counting at least eighty personnel tents," Millie said. "From the size of 'em they're easily ten person models, so that's a good eight hundred troops right there. There's some tracked armor, machine gun emplacements and AA guns posted around and a bunch of trucks moving about. That big tent in the center must be their command post and the other big ones must be the cook shack and the medical tent. Sure looks quiet to me."

"Excellent work, Lieutenant," Andrea said, clicking in on the command frequency, "They don't suspect a thing. Execute the plan of attack Captain, over and out."

"Oh, now we're using rank," Zoe said sarcastically.

"Into the valley of death rode the six hundred," Sue Lynn interjected, "Let's kick some ass, Zoe."

"All units forward," Zoe barked into the company's command channel, "Maintain interval and fire on my command."

Turbines roaring, Company Kay surged forward in attack formation quickly reaching a speed of seventy MPH above the uneven landscape, Millie's birds keeping watch over the seemingly peaceful enemy encampment. Cresting a rise, they saw the target spread below them in what had once been irrigated farmland.

With that, many of the tents fell away revealing numerous guided missile batteries, stabilized rocket launchers, 155 and 105mm howitzers, entrenched 120mm mortars and 40mm anti-aircraft auto cannons. With a thunderous roar and gouts of reddish yellow flame, the weapons sent a hail of missiles and shells at the attackers, catching them by complete surprise.

"Fire at will," Zoe barked on the command channel, "Take those bastards out."

The tanks were immediately destroyed or disabled by the enemy fire, hit with a torrent of rockets and shells. The HAPC's behind them returning fire with their cannons, scoring many hits on the defenders with many destroyed before they could close with the enemy and offload their troops.

Zoe's scout car was in the thick of it, chain gun and anti-personnel bombs spewing death and destruction until, struck a glancing blow by a projectile; it careened wildly then smashed through a row of tents and lay smoking in the debris.

***

When Zoe regained consciousness her body ached, her head throbbed and when she coughed, she spat blood. She was bound hand and foot, lying on a concrete floor in a pitch black room. Where the hell was she?

A door swung open and the blaze of light from banks of fluorescent tubes in the hall ceiling made her eyes blink and water. Through blurred vision, she saw four figures enter the room, striding to where she lay.

"So, western swine are you ready to tell us all you know?" snarled a voice, followed by a kick in Zoe's ribs.

"Captain Zoe, US Army, serial number 402367900," Zoe gasped.

Another kick; "Tell us more, swine," the voice grated, "What are your battle plans? What size was your unit? What weapons did you possess?"

"Captain Zoe, US Army, serial number ..."

"Silence! We know that. You will tell us all you know about your army and it's feeble attempts to halt the heavenly march of divine justice into your benighted country."

"Captain Zoe, US ... Ugh!" Another kick sent her thudding back against the wall.

"Come now, Zoe dear," said a chillingly familiar voice, "Tell us what you know and no further harm will come to you."

"Shivani," Zoe said, incredulous, "Is that you?"

"Yes, it is I, Lieutenant Shivani, Army of the Sun, please tell us what you know and I guarantee you will be treated well."

"Go fuck yourself, Lieutenant," Zoe grated. "I'm telling you nothing."

"Ah, that is indeed a shame. I was so hoping we could avoid further unpleasantness. We shall leave you to your thoughts for the moment, but we shall return presently and question you again."

Zoe's vision cleared enough to see a smiling Shivani, resplendent in an officer's uniform, flanked by three burly soldiers carrying sub-machine guns.