All Comments on 'Death of a Marriage'

by Nobility

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 2)
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Dear Anony

Yep, just look at how the number of "willing cuck" stories outnumber the "BTB" stories on a daily basis. It's almost as if this is the proper category for "willing cuck" stories and you and your Neanderthal friends should head over to "Non-Erotic" category where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous - just crap

Why should this be in "fetish"? Explain yourself, you fucking blow heart. You're the one that goes from story to story complaining about btb stories. Is anybody forcing you to read them ass wipe? You know what you can with your bitching, blow it up your ass.

5stars. Now bitch about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe- we belong where we want to be

And all you blow hearts aren't going to change that. Don't worry big mouth, we will continue to bash those fucking willing cuckold stories just to piss you off. Sounds like we're doing a damn good job.

Author keep on writing these type of stories, loud mouth needs something to bitch about daily or he won't be happy. Five big stars for tossing the cunt on the manure pile.

If it was up to Joe and his lot, they would invite the husband to join them for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:njlauren

Because 70% of what's posted here is shit no matter how well written. 4* for the effort

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
4-Stars

Did not like the content of the story, but it was well thought out and well-written.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
The Sound and the Fury of the category wars....

OK, I will admit that some time ago I was beating the drum oh so loudly about wrong category for gay and paraphilia stories. I have really tempered that stance over the past year or so. I still believe that stories that include MM sex acts belong in the Gay Male hub and the ones where the man wants his wife/girlfriend to watch (and get off) him sucking cock and taking it in the ass ought to be in Fetish (paraphilia) or maybe Gay Male.

That said, the Loving Wives category is so cynically named that it really doesn't matter what gets posted here. That includes faithful wife stories. Why should full on gay, sadism, humiliation, rape, and incest stories be welcomed when there are special categories already established for them and true loving wives tales denied?

Every cheating wife story, by definition, is a cuckold story. Even those with BTB are cuckold stories. Willing cuckold (wittol) stories most certainly belong in LW as described. I don't read em and appreciate it when a disclaimer in placed at the top of the story. In the same way perhaps faithful wife stories should be disclaimed.

Tags on Literotica are pretty much worthless for screening purposes so, short of sub-categories, disclaimers at the top of the story are helpful.

Consequence stories, despite the strawman claims of the Anti-"Moral Brigade" Brigade, are not necessarily BTB stories. In fact most are not, they are Karma (or whatever you want to call it) at work.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Well said Foolscap

I agree with almost all of your comment. It is a broad category and does it really matter? Although I am concerned that you "have really tempered that stance over the past year or so." Foolscap with a "tempered stance". You're going soft, old chap.

And I did like your correction of those who wish to apply 'cuckold' only to those subservient husbands who do unspeakable things. By definition, a cuckold is the husband of an adulteress. No more, no less.

Now, let's also correct the definition of "consequence'. A consequence is the result of an action. It may even be positive. It doesn't always have to result in the Bitch being Burned.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon Re: Definition

I know I have gone around this merry-go-round before, but here goes!

Yes, by the dictionary definition any man whose wife has sex with another man is a cuckold, so even a scorched earth BTB is therefore cuckold.

But as used HERE in LW cuckold is defined much more narrowly: the husband has to SOME degree accept it, yes, that "acceptance" may be forced.

If the husband doesn't accept, enjoy or get off on it, MOST LW fans don't consider it cuck!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ foolscap

I do appreciate the kinder, gentler, new and improved foolscap. It makes it possible for us to have a civilized conversation. You and I seem to be on the same page with regard to welcoming all types of stories into this broad category. The only people who complain about stories being in the wrong category are those who expect to read only one type of story. And since those complainers are almost always anonymous, then there it is impossible to address them directly.

For example, the anonymouse who addressed me directly (because I have a username) explained that he visits the Loving Wives category for the sole purpose of reading stories published by the elite "Hall of Fame" writers who sometimes (very rarely) post here. That's fine. If that's truly his (or her) explanation then why read or comment on this story, which wasn't written by a HOF'er? Why even click on this story? Just peruse the LW section each day, look at the names of the authors, and if you don't see the names you like, move on.

But they don't. They read every story and bitch and moan and hurl their half-witted insults toward any author that publishes a story they don't like. Why? We all know why.

And so this merry-go-round continues for yet another day.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@foolscap

It seems to make very little difference what type of story it is, LW is the catch-all category. I am convinced, as you are, that willing cuckolding and wife watching is a fetish, and that MM action belongs in gay. They are, however, easy to avoid if a little care is used.

If the author's username is "Imagaycuck," it is not likely to be a story I will enjoy. I'm not certain why readers who hate humiliation stories read them and comment, or, conversely, why such persons as Swingerjoe read stories they hate and comment on them, but I am sure that you retain the presence of mind to eschew such dubious pleasures as interacting with him in any way. It is not the path of wisdom to respond, except with embarrassment, to the overtures of those who expose themselves in public. Hurry past, and avoid eye contact.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ kimi

Sweetie, you couldn't ignore me if you tried. It's hilarious that you wonder why someone would read a story they hate and then leave a comment. Do you own a single mirror? Your lack of self awareness is breathtaking!

As is often mentioned in this section, a person can't possibly know if he will hate a story unless he reads it. I don't assume anything about a story based on the author's username (how foolish is that?) I don't even assume anything by looking at the tags. Unlike you and so many others, I don't like only one certain "type" of story with the same predictable and repetitive plot. I look for well-written, interesting, engaging, erotic, thought-provoking stories of ALL types.

Frankly, the only stories I don't bother reading are the ones written by authors that either write the same story over and over again or those who can't handle criticism. (And we all know who they are.) I'm not here for reading entertainment. I'm here to talk about writing, sex, and human relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No, you're not here for entertainment "swingerjoe"

You're here for you daily bitch session, whining as usual about anybody and everybody.

How many comments did you make on this story already, and you didn't even like it. Wow, what the fuck is keeping you here? Move on. I'm sure there are some swinging, hot wife stories somewhere for you to read.

Can we assume, you won't be commenting on the next story this author writes, since the "thud" stories don't do it for you? Good, for some reason, I don't think anybody will miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:swingerjoe-kimi

Now I've read it all.

"Frankly, the only stories I don't bother reading are the ones written by authors that either write the same story over and over again or those who can't handle criticism"

Really, you didn't read or make comments on the authors who contributed on legend day. I'm sure some of those fit into your description. Tell us another big one.

Since when can't one identify and assume just by the username what that author is going to write about. A guy that calls himself, I'macuck" is going to write a romance? Yeah, right. Read enough stories in loving wives to know better, also the tags usually are very good indication what to expect. If it says hot wife, slut wife, big cock you're going to think of a btb story? Of course you are. Come on, give some of us credit for having something upstairs, even if it doesn't meet with your approval. I think the last comment made sense, you look for something to bitch about, don't you?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Reading Entertainmen

Joe has finally exposed himself! (not literally, I hope!)

He's NOT here for "reading entertainment?" Why the fuck else would you be on a story site?

He basically admits that he's just here "to talk about writing, sex, and human relationships." In other words for the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
jumpin' jesus on a pogo stick

Will you people just pick a spot to meet and fuck each other already?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

Again, like Kimi, your lack of self awareness is breathtaking. I'm here to discuss the craft of writing and to talk about sex and human relationships because these are all topics that interest me. You interpret this as "seeking attention?"

Here's where your lack of self awareness comes into play. So pay attention.

If I'm "seeking attention" by commenting on stories and interacting with other readers, then is there more of an attention whore on this planet than you? You are listed among the top 50 commenters on this site not once, but TWICE!

Good god, man, I'm going to need to invest in a mirror company for the Kimi Clique!

P.S. -- only a handful of new stories in the LW section the past few days. Gee, I wonder why. Congratulations, Angry Old Men Brigade. You may have finally succeeded in killing this category!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ dumbass anony

And yet you keep returning to this old story to see what I've written next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@even dumberass swinger joe

And yet you keep coming back to this old story to read your comments and to see if anyone has paid any attention to you. Pathetic.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ dumbestass anony

And you keep "paying me attention!" Not only that, but you have to keep changing your IP so that you can leave more than one comment! I'm flattered by all of your effort.

Now go ahead and change your IP again so that you can leave another moronic comment.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 7 years ago
Keep writing

5 stars but I couldn't quite believe the wife character, as written.

As she was a lawyer (partner even) I could see her being a LITTLE upset her husband knew and was leaving her, but not all falling apart as written.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
I have noticed that the similar story feature

Has begun to make some sense again, at least on this and a few other stories recently .

That was a topic that seemingly no one on Lit either had an answer for , or wasn't terrified to bitch to the Mod's about .

Thank you Laurel for finally addressing this , and I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What kind of people are these?

They talk with one another as if they're talking about the weather. When, i assume, most men would've beat her ass black and blue. It's not normal to sit around and just say- was his dick bigger than mine? Do you love him? Does he fuck you better than i do? WTF?

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
To get ride of cuckold status

sbrooks103x

Cuckold is those husbands whose wife has lover(s). However that husbands who divorced their extramarital wives (or to become widovers) those exhusbands become free from being cuckold. The consequence stories and BTB stories (2 relative categories) are similar because both story types say to the readers how to get ride of being cuckold! It may be the consequence of a "loving" wife's extramarital joy is a loss of the cuckolding status for a husband! It is understanable the cuckolding status supporters do not like neither the consequence nor the BTB stories.

HOWEVER.

I do not understand in a fantasy story collection why is wrong such fantasy, where the husbands get rid of the cuckold status either with BTB or with simple method!

According the extramarital affair statistic figures about 55% of wives (about 60% of husbands) have minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime in the Western Culture.

It may be the half of 40% of the 100% faithful husbands live or lived (after divorce) with cheater wives. Why problem the 40% faithful husbands like the consequence and mainly the BTB stories.

I think a husband who stays with a cheater wives (for the sake of the kids, for illness, etc..) or a divorced husband who defeated in the divorce proceeding by the lawyer of the cheater wife the succesful exhusband hero in the BTB stories a good entertaining fantasy and the hero in the BTB story finds mainly a younger, healthier, faithful (smarter, more beutiful) second/third woman mate/wife (and the common kids do not fail in the DNA test) a GOOD EROTIC FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe Re: Comments

If you read my comments, you will see that except for my exchanges with you, SharedSigne and OCCASIONALLY lue, I'm commenting on the story, not questioning why the stories are there or why fans enjoy them.

If the price of getting rid of the cuckold and hotwife stories is fewer stories, I'll gladly pay it.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
You're no fun, SB

As one who reads the comments on LW stories but rarely reads the story, my ability to comment on the actual LW stories is somewhat limited.

How am I going to converse with you if you don't comment on the commentary?

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@luedon

lue, my comment was simply in response to Joe's shot at the number of my comments.

I have no problem with comment exchanges, which is my #2 problem with Anons (#1 is trolls!) in that it is hard to talk to someone with the same name as a hundred others!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Interesting and Funny?!

The most interesting. The extramarital affair figures (minimum 1 extramarital event for whole lifetime) are 55% for wives and 60% for husbands, but another poll showed 93% of the people would not like their mates-spouses cheated on them. It is funny this means the vast majority of the cheaters do not like their spouses would have extramarital affairs, while they cheat on their mates.

This is interesting and very funny and it means total hypocrisy.

BTW This is the emotional BTB background of the contracheating stories.

7% of the people do not mind their spouses-mates have love connection with others.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I realize that expecting intelligence from a cheating wife is an exercise in futility, but giving your lover a blowjob in the men's room at a party that your husband is at! It never occurred to them that he might use the restroom? Why not use the ladies' room, little chance of her husband turning up there!

And what's with the "hubby won't be getting any to night?" No celebratory fuck?

Why is she so upset? She neglected him, rebuffed his efforts to re-kindle their romance, ridiculed him with her lover, it's a little late to discover feelings for him!

Would she be so anxious to get him back if her lover wasn't dead?

"Just give me one more chance!" - He gave her MANY chances, that she rejected.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks

At this point I can't tell whether or not you actually believe the things you write. Did you seriously just assert that you never question why some stories are posted to this category?? Aren't you the same guy who screams "CUCKOLDING IS A FETISH!" on an almost daily basis?

And what's this about you never questioning why some people like these stories? You mean you've never questioned why someone is aroused by the idea of sharing his wife??

Good god. To paraphrase Jaws, we're gonna need a bigger mirror.

To answer your question about the wife in this story, you must have missed the part that this is an assembly line BTB tale featuring cardboard cutout characters like the lawyer wife who's so stupid she has sex in the men's room at an office party where her husband is also a guest. It makes perfect sense in the BTB universe where all women are stupid brainless whores who can't control their hormones.

Zero LW stories posted today, and only one (I think?) yesterday. And you're happy with this? Like I said, nice job killing this category, AOMB!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

I guess I'm going to put you back on my "Do Not Reply" list. You insist on twisting my words.

"Did you seriously just assert that you never question why some stories are posted to this category?? Aren't you the same guy who screams "CUCKOLDING IS A FETISH!" on an almost daily basis?" - No, I did not assert that I "never question" categories. I said that my large number of comments was primarily comments on stories.

"You mean you've never questioned why someone is aroused by the idea of sharing his wife??" - Never is a long time, so I won't claim that I NEVER questioned why someone is aroused by either reading about or being a cuckold. I believe I was referring to YOUR propensity to post comments that have nothing to do with the story, but criticize the type of story and raise questions about those who enjoy them.

"Zero LW stories posted today, and only one (I think?) yesterday. And you're happy with this? Like I said, nice job killing this category, AOMB!" - Yes, I'm happy that I don't have to pick through a pile of crap to find ONE story worth reading.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Mr. Brooks, you are absolutely correct.

Your comments are mostly critical reviews of the stories, detailed point by point in a sensible way. That is how you have always commented on my stories, and what I have read of your comments on the stories of others.

There is often a temporary lull in story numbers. Then there will be five new ones, or seven, or three. It has nothing to do with comments, positive or negative. Not one time have I ever had the thought, "That tool said something hateful. I won't write anymore."

There are alarmists who often, during one of those story lulls, prophesy the death of the category, blaming one faction or another. As well cry, "The sky is falling!" As long as there is a demand, there will be a supply.

But what if there were 17 stories posted in one day by some of the legendary writers? What if there were 18 more stories posted on another day by that number of some of the greatest writers in the storied history of the category? Is that a game changer? Would that prove the prophets of doom are premature? It's less than a month away.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ sbrooks (DNR)

Since you seem to have trouble with a short memory, here is my very first comment on this story. Note that it's a comment about this story and the characters in this story. My follow-up responses were in response to other comments.

Not only is my comment the most thorough of all the comments here, but it's spot-on!

"That's the sound of a new BTB author being born. Clubbing us over the head with one overdone trope after another. You managed to check every box in my patented template, "Save the Cat? No, Burn the Bitch!" This is divorce porn on steroids.

The characters in this story were so prototypical -- to the extreme -- that I actually considered the possibility that you wrote a parody of the BTB genre. I really hoped that is what this was, but instead, this story merely ended with the usual boxes checked (private investigators, murder of the wife's lover, details of the financial split, yada, yada, yada), minus the ubiquitous gorgeous replacement wife.

I've always wondered why this prototypical husband character (stoic, sarcastic, emotionless, snarky) appears in so many of these stories. If your wife cheats on you, shouldn't you be angry or upset? What's with this evil genius who slowly swirls his wineglass while lecturing his wife in a calm and cool, Hanibal-Lecter-like cadence? I picture him swirling his wineglass with one hand while slowing stroking a cat's fur with the other.

And all the while, the prototypical wife cries and shrieks and crawls on the carpet, clinging to his leg, begging him to forgive her and take her back. Did she get to complete a single sentence in this entire story? Every time she opened her mouth, hubby interrupted her! Classic BTB, where the wife isn't even allowed to explain herself. (Although, "I did it for us" is among the all-time dumbest sentences ever uttered by any wife in this category.)

Like I said: divorce porn on steroids. This is every divorced man's ultimate fantasy.

From a technical standpoint, I didn't spot any glaring spelling or grammatical errors that pulled me away from the plot, so kudos on the editing. In terms of dialog, I felt as though I had been dropped into an early 20th-century play. A little over-dramatic for my taste, but that could be merely a cultural difference. We Yanks tend to be a little less formal when we're confronting our cheating spouse.

I predict you will have a long and successful career here. Watch out, Vandy. Someone's looking to take your place on the assembly line!"

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
So what if there were, Randi

Your marketing of this grand event is becoming more and more interesting. How many mentions now?

"But what if there were 17 stories posted in one day by some of the legendary writers? What if there were 18 more stories posted on another day by that number of some of the greatest writers in the storied history of the category? Is that a game changer? Would that prove the prophets of doom are premature? It's less than a month away."

Indeed Randi, what if there were? And how many of the seventeen plus eighteen will follow the tried and true Loving Wives BTB formula?

Even more interesting, how were they organised?

I find it fascinating that you can find the time in your busy life to arrange this coming grand event, to say nothing of the one before.

What with your own story writing, editing the works of umpteen other authors, reading the stories and commenting on other published authors' contributions, plus responding promptly and at considerable length to e-mails; together with having a life as wife, mother, English teacher, sport team coach and completing the work required for the award of a PhD; what sort of wonderwoman do we have contributing to this website? Can anybody else match this level of productivity?

I remain in awe.

Lue

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
She is awe inspiring.

I have to agree.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 7 years ago
Good first story

Congrats. Good first story. Four out of five stars.

It had just the right amount of confrontation. I like how the husband struggled to keep his tempered and mostly succeeded.

Leaving the country under the circumstances would look odd to the authorities investigating the murder. But he says he has alibis, and he created a lot of suspects by sharing the other videos. It does fall into the runaway husband category a bit. But I like this occasionally.

There re a few weird sentence structures but nothing too serious.

I look forward to more from this author.

Steve

NobilityNobilityalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Ah!

Finally a comment that's about my story! I almost thought that I'd have to lock the comments section again, before I read it.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
Not Bad For A First Story Attempt

Four Stars. The emotionless narration was a bit disconcerting. A few questions left unanswered. But well-written nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good First Attempt!

But other than her husband leaving she is A Ok! She gets to keep everything except him. Obviously she had been ingnoring him for 2 years and won't miss him all that much! She will just get another partner to screw her! You making her out to be remorseful is a joke! But you had something in the story that I have never come across before and that is an engagement ring for the husband....

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Nobility: thanks for your story

You managed to capture the single scene set up quite well. He presented his case clearly. His monologue filled in the back story by establishing her betrayal, how little she understood about her own manipulation by a serial womanizer.

But, we, the readers are left with some storyline holes/gaps. 3 other women? Also employees at the firm? Same time period? (When did this guy ever work?) How could they not know about each other? The time period is a bit jumbled. Christmas till? 2 different counseling sessions? Initial comments to wife?

Why Japan? Job transfer? Why now?

Other than death of her lover and her marriage does she suffer any consequences?

Did the picture packet include any with the 'other" women?

There were some missing words, a few sentences that made no sense. But no more than most first time efforts that didn't get the fresh eyes of a proof reader.

I am not a Literotica writer, only a reader so take my comments from that vantage and the spirit in which they are intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

For a first time story this was a good read. At least we didn't have to read about willing cuckolds watching their wives get fucked, or swingers sharing their wives and turning them into sluts. If being vocal about this type of shit kills this category, tough shit.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 7 years ago
Good Story

The truth set the husband free.

SimepopSimepopalmost 7 years ago
BAM!

As Emeril used toro say! Dude, you nailed it, reminds me of "Scenes From A Marriage", buy Ohio. Good stuf, keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The crocodile tears will dry...

...and she'll move on. The only regret she has is the loss of her easy life.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Very Good

I read this after reading your other piece Decisions. Its a similar delivery of writing. I like the approach of the the ending of the marriage conversation already taking place. Then as the reader you're fed pieces of information as the conversation goes along. As I stated before in Decisions, I'd like it if some of these sex scenes described were played out. Given your delivery of writing and how the reader is given information, I'm not sure how you'd work that in, but its Erotica, and I think it would make your stories even better. I think you have great writing skills, I look foward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Full story

Unremitting rage doesn't make for a good read, and this story is an example. It would have been better if a range of emotion were displayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
They seldom cry

My wife didn't cry when I left. I left everything too, she had only to adjust to life without me. A position she filled only a few weeks after I left. Of course, they lost the house, emptied our accounts and later contacted me for money.

Nope! This cash-cow was gone forever.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Why leave her anything?

When she gets kicked out of the firm, the money will dry up fast. Leaving her the cash and house will prolong her denial of the fact that she is just a whore and that will be the only way to support herself going forward.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
ok 5*

what spoils these stories for me is, she was fucking up a storm, demeaning and betraying her husband, pulling away, all the things a cheater does. But when caught "i love you and only you, please don't leave" blah blah blah

To me it never rings true, some of these stories need more indifference by the cheater at least at first. They go from sociopathic cheater to humble and tearfull way too quickly to be realistic in my opinion.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
how2burn

I like the thoughts of anonymous, "and accepts the finality of the divorce, she will switch back to the selfish cruel bitch she is and use every legal maneuver available to impoverish and harass him."

Yeah, that's how it goes. Unless she lands happily in somebody's lap, she will go back on anything she swore on that she wouldn't be "that kind of woman," and make your life hell unexpectedly. Claiming their child is under threat is a good sign. That's why I always say, once an ex, always an ex. Never give food, money, quarter, ear, or anything. Keep your gps tracked live online to mitigate certain false accusations. Keep cameras for the dwelling. Film any unwelcome encounters then get a protection order.

At least here he quashed all thoughts of reconciliation and then love while living with her. She's using you, do the same and use the situation to your advantage. Unlike intellectual things, where evidence might make something seem ok, the emotional had a less linear progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

...Just waiting for Timriv to place blame on the husband for her cheating.......

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Wraps it all up, ties it with a bow, and hits her in the head with it. Perfect little story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

On your way to work, how many people do you see wandering the streets, giving out all their property to whomever punches them the hardest? Now, does this story make any sense whatsoever? Well, to an audience that's not composed of mentally ill extreme femdom fetishists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a load of shit....

why would the wife give a shit about her hubby leaving or divorcing her? She wouldn't...most of the writers on this site have the wife crying and carrying on after they are caught...in reality she would just carry on with what she was doing and say "sayonara sucker" especially after the cuckie hubby gives her the bank account and the house and the car! By the way if she is making more than her hubby she probably paid for most of those anyway! It always amazes me how the writers have these hubby's hanging around forever after they find out about their wives cheating. Why? So they can watch them cheat even more? Not likely in real life...oh by the way get an editor or reread your stuff before submitting it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anonymous 08/22/18

Wait until it's YOUR turn, sucker. It's obvious that you don't know SHIT about what people will do when the shit hits their fan. I'm pretty sure that most people are surprised at themselves at how they differently they reacted from how they THOUGHT they would. I always thought I'd kill the fuckers but when the time came and I had instant access to a loaded .357 that was three feet away from me, I realized that neither of the cockroaches were worth pissing on if they were on fire and damned sure not worth going to prison for. (Thanks, you miserable motherfuckers who passed laws that took the time honored cheated on party's right to retribution away from them... and for MEN, everything else that might render Justice in the divorce courts.) The fucking Courts are the reason for fewer marriages. With a 79% probability of divorce, where the men ALWAYS get fucked in the ass, why would men be in a hurry to put himself in the position for some conniving bitch and lawyer, with no conscience, to rip out his heart and soul through his wallet?

Readers may have been looking for completion but, as far as Robert was concerned, their story was over when he closed the door. 4 Stars.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow!

Who shot Cock Robbin (John Richards).....I Know Who Did It?.....It Was The Butler!....Now what did I Think Of The Story "GOOD BUT NOT GOOD"......What We have Is a Major Downer Story!.......But I will tell you why I Okayed it ....." You could feel Hubby's Pain over Her Betrayal".....★★★★★ WOOF!........Ps. Question?.....You said He had to POQ because of other husbands coming over!........PLEASE EXPLAIN (Pauline Hanson)....

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Extradition?

@Pennydog I read it that the police would be turning up at the house and the house's of the other husbands that had been injured as they would all be prime suspects.

Just because he has an alibi, doesn't mean he is innocent, he could well have hired someone. Though his own thoughts tell us he didn't, though an arse of a DA could probably have charges bought for inciting murder as it would be hardly anonymous that his wife featured in 3 of the 4 videos. Having said this if he did make it out if the country, for something as serious as murder I am sure the US authorities would apply for arrest and extradition to the Japanese.

As to why the wives doesn't want a divorce in these situations, it could be that they truly believe that they love their husband and it's [insert excuse]. It could be that they like the stability of a 'normal' home life, even if it's not about the money.

Why do the husband's hang around? Some to gather evidence, some to try and save or at least see if they can save their marriage, you don't just switch love off, even if you hate her and what she did. But then if you read the story, his reasons are explained and as Anonymous 09/14/18 said, you don't know how you would react until you are there.

Succinct, clear, a few issues, but over all pretty good.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Excellent

Bitch was roasted. Samantha deserves nothing but a lifetime of pain. Maybe a series of cocks will help dull that, though. She's a two-bit tramp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not a bad story, especially for a first effort. Keep on plugging, Nobility, next thing you know you’ll be writing epic sagas. I did question one thing. At the end of the story the husband took off his wedding ring and engagement band. Perhaps I’m just ignorant, but in all my years I’ve never known a man who wore an engagement band. Is this a custom in countries other than the US? I’d really like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quite good

Especially for a first effort

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SHYSTERS ARE THEIR OWN WORST CLIENTS

and they forget Law 101 about asking questions and the replies given. TK U MLJ LV NV

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

After all the humiliations she heaped on him, how he could stand being around the whore for 8 months is beyond me. The slut making him use condoms while she fucked her lover bareback was one example of the total contempt she apparently always held for her husband.

It was a good first effort, but after everything she'd done to him, I'd want to see her totally destroyed. Also, leaving her everything just sucked... if she was earning more than him, he could have had half their assets and made the bitch pay him alimony! That would have really stuck the knife in, far more than just running away and giving her all their money!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Aside from typos and editing

I felt like I was reading the end of a good story. How did the good wife turn bad? Did the husband have anthing to do with the murder? There was a lot of stuff to explain what happened before. I really liked it, just needed more build-up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Second time

A very good story for a first time. Wish you would keep writing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Husband's engagement band?

Good story, but he exposed himself to police. They will hunt him down. Better just to go. Still, good story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I really enjoyed this story, but there is so much left out. We need more about the collateral damage from his revenge. We need more on who took care of John. Just too good of a story to cut short.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
gave it a 4

he should have kicked her in the pussy

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 4 years ago
This was very well done.

I really enjoyed this. You did a good job of showing the hurt. 5 from me.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
A nice handling of a betrayed partner's anger and sadness%

Nobility

From my reading I thought you did an excellent job of focusing on the betrayed husband's emotional turmoil, without going totally over the top as others have done with the same theme. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BETRAYAL

DID HER LOVER GET KILLED, OR WAS HE SO BADLY BEATEN THAT HE COULDN'T FUCK ANYBODY AGAIN?. THE BETRAYAL BY THE WIFE AND THE REVULSION BY HER HUSBAND WAS WELL EXPRESSED BY THE AUTHOR

I GAVE IT FIVE STARS,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Many Missing Details

Only suppositions and conjecture. But, fairly well written for a first submission. One thing you have in your favor is a good imagination. I honestly see some very good stories in your future. I was fairly impressed with how few grammatical errors there were. I hope you are not wounded by negative comments. I hope you will take my 4 stars as encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why does she care?

So she is at partner level in the firm. That should mean big bucks. She doesn't really need the guy and obviously doesn't love him as a wife should. So why does she cry for him to stay?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. Can't figure why she wanted to keep him,unless she thought she couldn't find another lover. What kind of narcissistic bitch thinks the husband could get over her cheating? Another author who still be writing.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
5* but why is she so upset?

"It was...quite an experience, hearing your lover say degrading and revolting things about me and you agreeing to his every word."

so did she hate him? or just indifferent, loving him definatley doesn't work in this storyline.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
She cheated and cheated and cheated and caught but doesn't want punishment only rewards

She got her partnership and demeaning him during sex sounds like she was willing to just move on

So why tears. She lost lover but it was only sex.

For attorney didn't figure what would happen if caught or didn't care. But what Tokyo?

Promotion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a woman who wants to be rewarded for all the pain she caused...

You hear all the pain this guy goes through...telling his wife what he's found out about her infidelity...It's clear we know his pain...what I want to know is...does she feel any pain...when she learns her husband knows it all...and what does she feel when she's served divorce paperes...why can't we know this...at the end...it becomes her story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make a movie of this story.

A well-done written short story. So well-done, you should make a movie of it. There are amature movie festival that you can enter.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow!

Another stupid bitch

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Damn! I hate that bitch, but at least the lover is worm food.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And yet another lw author gives the cheating bitch the house, and everything else. This author cliche is getting so old. It is not hard for the husbands lawyer to force the sale. Giving the bitch everything is just not realistic .

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Death is such an easy way out for that guy. The way he's portrayed here he has earned a long life filled with nothing but pain and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. a lot!

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Rated five stars.

Thanks

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd... HEE HAW.. HEE HAW lol classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i hate whoring wives. If i ever had a wife like in that story i am different i would have set my wife on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do men actually have engagement rings? That’s a new one for me….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars. She got what she deserved. She was just another self-inflating ego that believed any means were justified in her pursuit of personal aggrandisement.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Read it again and I had to wonder about an ending along the lines of: "She collapsed onto the chair, the room spinning around her."

"That will be the poison starting to work" he said. "A few more minutes and it will be all over. The police will conclude that you took your own life at the news of your lover's death."

Well, you see where it goes from there. I did enjoy the real ending the author provided.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldalmost 2 years ago

Men don't have engagement rings, we just wear wedding rings if we wear rings at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Engagement band??? For a man??? That’s similar to another story here where the tragic couple had a “wedding blanket”. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not a bard try, but weak ending.He just leaves her sitting there after all the pain? I don't think so. If he went to the trouble to make sure other husbands knew, the least he could do was ruin her career on the way out of town.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 1 year ago
What?

This author couldn't seem to make up his mind when this affair started. First it was two years since she started cheating with the deceased, then two months when the hubby thought he had a good marriage, then it was at last years company party when he heard her in the men's room stall with her lover. Then it seems that they got inside the motel room to record their conversation. Well being an attorney, she could get ownership of the motel chain for allowing cameras in the room without their consent. And lets not forget, she can sue the law firm for her boss coercing her into having sex with him. So she comes out better than when she was married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. I felt that the ending shadowed that of Margaret Mitchell (Gone With the Wind). This flies in the faces of it's critics, but they apply secondary convolutions to a set of problems that utilize the freedoms of a novel. Things can do/be anything in novel form, so let him write. I think he is a good author; which kept me angry at the bitch wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amateurish cliche filled story

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Another weak story.

Completely boring. One long monologue by the wounded husband, with the poor, crying woman, pleading for the love of a husband she doesn’t love. Then, he gets to be all noble and walk off into the sunset.

Boring. Been done, over and over and over again. A copy of a copy of a copy.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

Not all that bad for a newbie and his first adventure to the dark-side. But hark, the arm-chair LW guru's will pick the shit out of everything.

Nob, your crime in this story is that you did not give the LW masturbators anything to pump on. Hence, nit-pick death.

\

You elude to Robert took that France job/promotion, hope so. The story could have done with some more absolutes/facts, but hey it's your style, your story.

\

4.5****, Hooyah, Salutes, one down many more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was actually well done. Bear in mind that most of the readers here can't appreciate complexity. They like adolescent portrayals of sex and lots of familiar action...the car in the drive way, the medical emergency RAAC, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Contrived and overly long for a vignette. Not a bad first effort, but much growth is needed going forward. Three star effort.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eh. Underwhelming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous