All Comments on 'Death of a Marriage'

by Nobility

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments (Page 3)
FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Great story. Would love to see a follow-up story with the fall out for the wife.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop strikes again. Cuck has finally had enough.

rruymannrruymann12 months ago

Not very good!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When a selfish spouse is talked to and left like this the second reaction they have is "Who do I fuck next".?

inka2222inka222210 months ago

3 stars. Meh. On the plus side, the asshole died and all the cheating asswipe spouses now had their affairs revealed. On the minus side, she basically won BIG. He left her all the wealth, which is all she really cared about. Maybe she'd lose partnership, but that's unlikely (unless the firm wants to risk a sexual harrassment lawsuit). So, she lost literally NOTHING of value to her. So the author literally rewarded her :(

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

I like to think his actions might have in some way brought about the demise of his enemy. With luck the bereaved wife will rain hell fire and damnation upon the cheating bitch.

Please write a second story covering his recovery and her downfall.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If he had wanted revenge he would have taken half of the money, asked for alimony and made her sell her house.

You need an epilogue showing the partners dumping her, the wife getting her revenge and other karma.

Not a bad story, but I didn't rate it to drag down your average. Entertaining but not original at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He was a masochist. 8 months? Wtf. And her betrayal was cartoonish in its extent and infamy. Meh.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

what letting her have everything, should have sent the tape to the companies partners

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A masochist, whinny and stupid husband. No wonder the wife cheated on him.

sjmbsrfsjmbsrf11 days ago

I really enjoyed this, it had a very strong storyline and main MC. The presentation of evidence, conviction and ultimate condemnation were largely executed through a very convincing monologue from the betrayed and humiliated husband. The plot was quite original for this genre, and stoked the passions of anger and injured pride, all justified by a careless wife whose priorities relegated the love of her life to a distant second or third place. The writing was very good and I was gripped throughout the entire read. I have given this 5 stars for all the reasons mentioned above, and the only comment I would offer is a purely personal perspective in which I feel that a further chapter from the cheater's perspective would have strengthened the story even more. The evidentiary and judgemental aspects were completely and devastatingly delivered in the story as is, and in my opinion it stands definitely merits the 5 stars as-is. I would still welcome a second chapter that explores the dawning of comprehension on the cheater, her realisation of the depth of hurt that her lust for power and sexual gratification had inflicted on her husband and the consequences of her shortsightedness and selfishness. Still a strong 5 stars from me, and I hope the author keeps writing stories like this :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous