Death of a Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean back, dear. Let it hurt."

Sally obeyed, leaning back and whimpering at the stab of renewed pain that flared in her tits. The sensation traveled to her pussy, touching off increased arousal as she moistened even more than she had been. Valerie held her at that point for a couple minutes, long enough for Sally's breathing to return to some semblance of normal. Letting go of the rings, Val started to caress Sally's breasts with soft, loving touches. The nipples, already poking out proudly, became even more erect. Sally's eyes closed as she absorbed the wondrous feelings her Mistress was creating. That Val might stop and leave her hanging wasn't important. Sally lived for this, serving her Mistress; being a receptacle for Valerie's attention, be it pleasurable or painful.

Valerie stopped and left Sally kneeling as she went to look at Sally's unpacked clothes. Inside the dresser of the room, she found what she was looking for. The first was an extremely short skirt; little more than a strip of cloth that went from Sally's waist to just below pussy. Sitting might very well leave her cunt in view of any who cared to look (and some who didn't care to). The top was technically a strapless halter. In reality, it was a band that went around Sally's breasts, covering those parts that needed to be covered in public. Sally's rings and nipples showed clearly through the fabric. On Sally's feet, Valerie put high heels. They were 5 inches high and laced up Sally's legs like a lattice.

"Stand up, Sally," Val ordered. "Let's go see the opening of the convention." Valerie looked at Sally for a minute. "Dear, do you want your leash?"

Sally bit her lip and nodded. "Yes, please, Mistress."

"I'm so proud of you. Sink into it, honey. Become one with your submission."

"Thank you, Mistress," Sally answered as Val took the leash out of her bag and clipped it to Sally's collar.

Valerie led Sally out into the hallway, towards the elevator. People were just beginning to fill the common areas of the hotel as the official start of the convention had passed less than an hour ago. With her two scraps of clothing, bound hands and the leash trailing from her collar, Sally attracted more than a little bit of attention. Many of the looks were actually appreciative, rather than condemning. The Atlanta Fair was a major event for the pony play crowd and they pretty much filled the hotel; making most of the people in the halls at least familiar with the idea of domination and submission. Glancing back occasionally, Val could see Sally flushing with arousal and embarrassment. In spite of her years of experience as Charles' submissive, Sally still wasn't entirely comfortable with public exposure, even among others in the lifestyle. She was, however, incredibly turned on by embarrassment.

The first public function at the convention was an informal meet and greet in the main ballroom of the hotel. Val planned on spending time there, exposing Sally to as much scrutiny as she could, before joining Mr. Sanders for dinner. As the elevator descended, it stopped on several floors to pick people up. At one stop, another person was led onto the car by a leash, though not in anything approaching Sally's outfit. A man in rather ordinary clothes led a woman on. The first thing Valerie noticed were the blinders on either side of her head. They were attached to an elaborate harness on her head that sported a plume from the top. Part of the harness was a wooden shaft that fit into her mouth, acting as a bit would on a real horse, clearly held in by the harness and not going anywhere until someone took the harness off. The woman's body was barely dressed. The majority of the outfit was an assortment of leather straps entwined around her torso (with hands bound behind her) and legs. Leather coverings had been snapped onto the straps covering her breasts and crotch. Clearly they could be easily removed. She was wearing knee high boots; but these boots were not normal at the feet. They instead ended with hooves. The entire hoof assembly was only four inches from front to back. Valerie assumed the insides were very much like a pair of extreme heels. She had seen something Calvin had called ballet torture shoes once while visiting him and Susan. They forced the feet nearly vertical and must be painful to wear for long periods of time.

The man looked at Sally and smiled. Turning to Val, he asked, "Pony or submissive?"

"Submissive. I'm Valerie, and you are…?"

"My apologies. Henry, and this is my filly, Shasta."

"She's very lovely. This is Sally, my slave."

The elevator reached the ground floor, and the two pairs walked out with the crowd, turning towards the ballroom.

"So what brings a slave and her Mistress to a pony girl show?"

"I'm with Delgrasi publishing. We're covering the show for The Pony's Paddock. Actually though, I'm not with the reporter crew. I'm part of the advertising team and I'm escorting a potential client."

"Ah, that would explain it. Shasta and I are here to compete in the dressage competition."

At the mention of the competition, Shasta's head came up and there was an excitement in her eyes. Her feet stomped a bit, as if eager to do something.

Henry chuckled. "Shasta's excited. We've been practicing for months on our routine. I'm not sure she'll last until Wednesday." He turned towards her and stroked her hair. "Easy girl. You don't want to wear yourself out before the show." The woman nuzzled, there was no better word for it, the man's hand.

"She really gets into her pony, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does. When the pony gear goes on, Shasta stops being Julie and becomes her pony self. She won't talk or communicate like a person in any way."

"How often does Julie become Shasta?"

"When she can, every day. Work doesn't always allow her, however." He noticed Valerie's eyes flick down to look at the boots. "She doesn't always wear the hooves; it would be too hard on her feet and ankles. Today, however, she wanted to show off."

"I understand. Sally enjoys being displayed as well, more than we have the chance to. If I may ask, is pony play erotic for you and Julie?"

"Not really, at least for me. Julie does, and I suspect her husband enjoys the benefits of her enjoyment."

"So you're not a couple?"

"Oh no. I'm her trainer and handler, not her lover. I know many trainers have sex with their pony girls, but for me, it would feel too much like bestiality. Shasta doesn't find being a pony erotic either. Julie finds the public exposure erotic."

"I see. So for both of you, Julie and Shasta are actually different creatures?"

"Exactly, much the way a character actor can literally be a different person when playing a role."

They parted ways then, each mingling with the growing crowd in the room. Numerous clusters of people were forming, whether from past associations or the recognition of shared interests, Valerie couldn't tell. Valerie had more conversations with some of the attendees, many drawn to the sight of Sally, in all her exposure. It didn't take long for Sally to be sporting a deep blush throughout her body. In spite of the attention, Valerie was caught by surprise by Sally's pleading, "Mistress?" Turning from the person she was talking with, Valerie saw a man fondling Sally's breasts.

"Excuse me!" Val explained in a loud voice. Heads across the room turned in her direction. Valerie pulled Sally behind her, interjecting herself between the man and Sally. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

The look of disdain from him set Val's blood boiling. His response didn't help things. "Checking out the merchandise. She is just a slave, after all."

"No, she's not just a slave. She's my slave and I'll thank you for keeping your paws off her."

His eyes seemed to be fixed on Valerie's collar, his expression not softening in the least. "And who are you, slave, to be giving me orders?"

Valerie stared hard at him until he looked her in the eyes. "I'm the woman who's going to geld you if you don't back off right now." Valerie's tone was icy and menacing. The man's pupils dilated, widening as his fear grew. He backed away several steps before turning and moving briskly to some distance.

"You handled that very well."

Valerie turned to the voice, finding another man standing nearby. A badge identified him as Justin, a member of the convention staff. "Thank you. I've found it best to brace bullies head on."

"Well, Sydney certainly counts as a bully. Be advised that he's also a vindictive…sucker," he finished after struggling to find something he could say in an official capacity.

Valerie started to say something in response when she noticed Sally's eyes brimming with moisture. "Sally, what is it?"

"Mistress, can we go back to our room?"

Valerie picked up on the unspoken tenseness in her voice. "Of course dear, we do have to get ready for dinner with our client." She turned to Justin and made her excuses. "Forgive me, I have to go, I'm seeing a business client for dinner and we have just enough time to change."

"Of course. Enjoy the fair."

Val led Sally back to their room, holding her tongue until they were alone once more, safely in their room. Once there, she undid Sally's cuffs, freeing her arms. Sally threw her arms around Val and started to cry. Valerie held her close, not saying a word, waiting for Sally to be able to express herself. Several minutes passed.

"Mistress, I don't know what happened. He touched me and I just couldn't do anything. I knew he didn't have your permission, but I couldn't make myself make him stop."

"Sally, it's okay, it is. He was in the wrong, not you. You didn't do anything wrong; in fact, you got my attention so I could stop it."

"But…but…I didn't call out right away. It's like I had to let him have his way. I didn't want it, but I didn't stop it or cry out."

Valerie sat down, pulling Sally close to her, holding her tight. As Sally shook against her, Valerie pondered what her reaction might mean. She worried that Sally might be losing her ability to defend herself from truly unwanted advances. Was it possible for someone to get so into their submissive headspace that they reacted to any domination, even unwelcome or unwarranted domination? Their master/slave relationship had been very comfortable since Valerie had overcome her revulsion to inflicting pain on her lover.

"Sally, was it shock? Were you just so surprised that he'd touch you that you froze?"

"I don't think so. He watched me for several minutes first. I knew what he was going to try, and I couldn't make myself stop him."

"I don't know what's happening with you right now, but we shouldn't take any chances. No more public exposure or bondage. Change your clothes to something more vanilla; sexy, but vanilla. I also don't want you alone outside the room. If you're experiencing some harmful side effects of your submission, I need to protect you better."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I know you are." Before she could reassure Sally that she'd done nothing wrong, it occurred to Val that Sally believed she'd done wrong. She was convinced that she should have taken some action to prevent or stop the unwarranted touching. Quickly, she made a decision. "I'm still going to punish you though, after dinner."

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, breaking into new tears. "Thank you, Mistress."

Smiling, Valerie said, "Get dressed, love."

The two ladies were dressed in casual business style when they met Mr. Sanders at the restaurant in the hotel. Conversation was just small talk until they'd ordered; at which time talk turned to the fair.

"So, Mr. Sanders, what do you think of pony girls and boys after one day at the fair?"

"It's hard to form an opinion. I haven't seen many pony girls yet. Everyone seems to be fairly normal from what I've seen. Honestly, your collars are the most outlandish things I've seen so far."

"That's true, though you must have missed Henry and Shasta at the meet and greet."

"I didn't make that event. I was in the vendor room, taking stock of what's available and of interest. There were some interesting displays there. What I did see of what passed for tack was appalling. Some of the things being offered were so poor quality as to be dangerous."

"Exactly! This lifestyle is ripe for someone to enter the field with quality, reasonably priced equipment. Right now, the only quality gear to be had is hand made by individual artisans. While there's nothing wrong with that, it puts a crimp on supply and forces prices out of the reach of the majority of adherents."

"That much is clear. What isn't clear is whether pony play is something our company wants to be involved in. The idea of using some of the things we think nothing of using on horses on people is still shocking, if not actually appalling. Knowing for sure that it's an enjoyed, consensual activity would be the minimum needed to convince me that we would be able to involve ourselves morally."

"I'm curious, Mr. Sanders," Sally interjected. "Why doesn't the mere existence of The Pony's Paddock and similar publications demonstrate that very fact?"

"Tell me, Ms. Thatcher, have you heard of the Bermuda Triangle?"

"Of course. It's been a cult favorite for decades."

"Yes, that's a good appellation, cult. There have been untold books on the subject, as well as periodicals dedicated to the subject. Reading those, one would conclude that there's truly something unusual going on in that area of the ocean. The truth, however, is quite different. All the most famous disappearances do have rational explanations. In fact, the numbers of unusual disappearances in that area of the ocean happen in any similar body of water. You see, printing something that says things are true is far different from those things being true. I need more than your magazine's word that this is something people actually enjoy."

Sally chuckled at his answer. "I have to admit, I've never heard the triangle rebutted so eloquently before. I've met pony girls before and I'm certain you'll find what you need here."

"Honestly, I hope I do. The potential for Ridgeview's profits is immense."

Val shook her head. "I've been trying to tell tack companies that for years. Is there anything you need to ask me?"

"I don't think so. Mr. Freshin was pretty thorough when we talked earlier. I'm here primarily to confirm what he's already told me."

The dinner conversation moved to other topics. Valerie realized that she actually had very little to do at the convention. As long as she made sure Mr. Sanders met the pony girls themselves, he'd get the information he needed. After arranging to meet him in the main lobby at 1:45 the next day, Valerie and Sally retired to their room.

Once they were inside, Val embraced Sally from behind. "It's time for your punishment, Sally."

"Yes, Mistress. How do you want me?"

"Undress and lay yourself across the bed, hands behind your back."

Sally did so, her body trembling slightly from both excitement and a little fear. Valerie clipped her cuffs together and pulled a cane from the drawer where they'd unpacked it to. She tapped it lightly against Sally's ass, letting her slave know what was coming.

"Ten strokes, Sally. I expect you to let me know if someone else tries to take any liberties with you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Val held one hand on Sally's back, holding her slave in place while the other hand struck with the cane. A deft movement at her elbow brought the cane down with a swish. The impact site went red, a welt rising as Sally cried out softly. It felt like a line of fire had been laid on her ass. Before the pain of the first could fade, another stoke hit, raising a welt just below the first. Valerie knew her strokes were nowhere near as hard as those Charles used. That was why she could inflict more strokes. Her Master used very hard strokes of the cane; hard enough that most submissives used their safe word by the time he'd struck the fifth time.

By the fifth stroke, Sally was crying loudly from the pain. Valerie laid the last five strokes so they crossed the first five, creating a cross patch on Sally's ass. By the time Val had finished with the tenth stroke, Sally was gasping with each one; the pain from the cane seemingly forcing the air from her lungs. Her arms pulled against binding between her wrists and her head was pulled up as her body tried to escape the punishment but her mind willed herself to stay put. As soon as the last stroke landed, Valerie tossed the cane to the side and knelt beside her lover, hugging her close.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress, I'm so sorry," Sally gasped between her sobs.

"I know, I know," Valerie answered. "You're forgiven. I know you won't let it happen again."

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you so much."

Valerie let one hand drift between Sally's legs. Her cunt was damp, her submission driving her arousal in spite of the pain of the caning. When she felt the probing, Sally spread her legs to give Valerie easier access. Valerie's hand stroked the wet cunt lips with gentle strokes, teasing her love's pussy, prodding it to higher arousal. Val's other hand took hold of Sally's head and turned it towards her, capturing the sub's mouth in a passionate kiss. The kiss was returned with equal passion. Beyond the obvious need both women were experiencing, their passion was fueled by the deep love they had for each other.

Sally's gasps were transformed from those of pain to those of pleasure. Her hands wanted to return the attention she was receiving from Val, and the writhing of her hands showed just that. Valerie kept her fingers out of Sally's pussy and away from her clit, teasing her and pushing her higher. Sally's hips started to thrust back, trying to spear Val's fingers in her cunt. Valerie, well experienced in teasing her slave, deftly kept her fingers on just the lips, enjoying the moans of frustration she was pulling from Sally. With her mouth locked into a deep kiss, she couldn't even plead for what she wanted; penetration and attention to her clit. In the back of her mind, Sally knew Valerie was playing an old game with her, but that never made it any easier to bear. She whimpered with need and desire, both for what she wanted for herself and for what she wanted to do for her Mistress. Valerie broke the kiss, putting her finger over Sally's lips, motioning her to silence.

Valerie stopped what she was doing; smiling at the moan of sadness Sally gave. Retrieving more toys, she added to Sally's bondage by blindfolding and gagging her. Ropes were tied about her knees, pulling them out; anchoring them to the legs of the motel bed. Another rope tied to her collar, pinned her in place, bound to the opposite side of the bed. Finally, Val put the strap on around her waist, the plastic cock sticking out from her cunt like a monstrous erection. This strap on had two sides, the other firmly embedded in Val's pussy and against her clit.

Valerie rubbed the cock against Sally's pussy, not yet penetrating. Sally gave cry to her desire, moaning through the gag and bucking her hips as much as her bonds allowed. Val used Sally's own secretions to liberally coat the phallus with lubricant. When the fake cock glistened each time she pulled out, Valerie slammed it into Sally's cunt, provoking a squeal and moan from her helpless lover. Each time she pulled out, it was slow; slow enough to let Val twist from side to side to rub the inside of Sally's pussy. Each time she thrust in, Valerie went fast; fast enough to slam Sally's clit into the bed. Between her strokes, Val rolled and rocked her hips, forcing the end inside her own pussy to touch places that had her gasping with her own pleasure.