Death of a Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brochure indicated that the grounds were mostly unfinished and that observers would be advised to wear sturdy foot gear. Between that and the rain, Valerie dressed both herself and Sally with good, sturdy, water resistant boots that came up to mid-calf on them. She decided, however, to put Sally on display again while they were out. She started with a corset, laced tightly so that Sally's waist lost a couple of inches and her breasts were forced up and out from her body. By the time Val had finished the lacing, Sally was unable to take deep breaths. A remote controlled vibrating egg was placed in her pussy and the eight rings on her pussy lips locked shut with the small padlocks Valerie had for just that purpose. Matching Sally's black boots was a short, black skirt that fit tightly around her waist and came down to mid-thigh. The effect was to limit Sally to a sedate walking pace that required her to swing her hips more than usual. Over the top of the white corset was a loose knit black sweater, designed more for what it showed through than for any protection from the elements it might provide. Lastly, a pair of white binder gloves were put on her arms, though it was left unlaced for the time being; her arms still free of one another. The cord was placed in Valerie's purse, along with the remote to the vibrator.

Valerie dressed herself less provocatively, purposely making sure that all eyes would be on Sally instead of herself. Jeans, t-shirt and a denim jacket made up her ensemble. She also made sure Sally was aware of the leash, nipple clamps and butt plug that she added to her purse. While she had no plans for using them, their mere presence would arouse Sally quite a bit.

After breakfast, they met Mr. Sanders outside and hailed a cab. Once the cab was enroute, Valerie turned towards Sanders. "Well, Mr. Sanders, what do you think of the convention and of pony play in general?"

"I have to say, Ms. Burbon, I'm surprised. I really had no idea that such things were so popular. I expected to find a smattering of sex maniacs; instead, I found intelligent, thoughtful people who simply enjoy an unusual form of role playing. The Society for Creative Anachronisms could take lessons on fully immersing oneself in one's role. I'm also appalled by what people have to do to play these roles. Between the outrageous prices and blatant dangers involved in using some of the gear that I've seen being used on people, Ridgeview has an almost moral obligation to provide safe, affordable equipment for the players, I believe they call themselves."

"You don't know how much it pleases me to hear you say that. While I'm not into pony play myself, I do sympathize with the dilemma they've been in for all these years. I've been trying to woo tack companies to advertise in The Pony's Paddock ever since I took the reins here at Delgrasi. I knew if I could just convince a representative from a company to see what pony play really was, they'd be convinced."

"You nailed that correctly. My research is done now; the harness race is for relaxation and enjoyment."

"I was able, thanks to my being with Delgrasi, to swing some stable passes so you can see the ponies as they suit up, so to speak, and prepare for the races."

"Thank you, Ms. Burbon. I was wondering how I was going to manage that."

Once the cab had dropped them off and been paid, the three wandered over to the stabling area. The sharp, pungent aroma of horse affected them differently. Valerie and Sally, unused to the smell, grimaced and even sneezed a couple of times. Mr. Sanders, a horseman from a long line of horsemen, inhaled deeply and a visage of pleasure filled his face. Because this was a working stable, there were real horses in many of the stalls. A section had been cleaned up for the pony girls, though the aroma of horse wasn't that easily banished (and many wouldn't want it so). Men and women milled about, some stretching in preparation for getting into their gear and role, while others inspected bags of equipment or gave whispered pep talks.

Mr. Sanders was watching and listening intently, smiling as he observed that the talk was human to horse style talking. The trainers and handlers were as much into the roles as the ponies themselves. His attention was captured by the first of the ponies to suit up, as it were. Her arms were bound behind her back, in this case, wrist to elbow, demonstrating incredible flexibility (all pony arms would be bound, though a few would be to their sides). The naked woman had a harness affair strapped to her torso. The harness had two sturdy rings on either side. A headdress was placed on her head. The head gear had a large plume of red and blue feathers and blinders on either side of the pony girl's eyes. A bit gag was clipped to the helmet, the long lines trailing from it draped carefully about the pony's shoulders for now. Sturdy leather boots were added that came up to her knees (while all ponies would wear similar boots, only a few would have footgear that had a hoof as a sole). The last thing to be added was the pony's tail. This was a butt plug that had a thick mane of horse hair attached. Once emplaced, the woman truly looked like she had a horse's tail (not every pony used a butt plug tail, some preferred a harness attachment).

By now, most of the other pony girls were donning their equipment. While the variation in what they donned was large, all had the effect of transforming them from human women to human ponies. Like real horses, they came in a wide variety of shapes, colors and sizes; as well as temperaments. Watching the visible changes in behavior as they transformed themselves was astounding to Mr. Sanders. He was certain that he'd always be surprised no matter how many times he witnessed it.

When a man came in and announced that it was time for the weight handicapping, Mr. Sanders smiled. This was something familiar to him. In a horse harness race, the buggies and drivers were weighed and every contestant was given extra weight for the carriage so that all the horses pulled the same weight. Apparently, the participants had done their research into harness racing as well as they had every other aspect of their play.

He watched several more ladies perform their transformation from person to pony, and then followed several to where they were to be attached to the carriages (Sanders wondered why they didn't use the term sulky that was used in real harness racing). There were eight two wheeled carts, much like an oriental rickshaw in design. The carry poles were slung through the rings on ether side of each girl's harness and brackets fitted to keep them from sliding back out. As each girl was hooked up, a race official loaded the underside cargo hatch with weights of various sizes designed to make sure each pony was pulling the same load. Once the carts were all attached, officials led the girls to the starting area of the track.

It was there that he encountered a major difference from real harness races. The starter was reminding the riders (and the pony girls, by implication) of the rules for the race. Unlike with real horses, the gait requirements weren't referred to as trotting or pacing; which made sense since those terms referred to the pairs of legs that a horse moved at once. Instead, they would be required to maintain a high step gait; one where their knees always came up to there waist line. This would prevent any of them from going at a full out gallop. The race was to be one complete mile oval. As he watched the girls practice their high steps, he wondered just how they'd be able to keep such a gait for an entire mile.

As the ponies were moved into the starting gates, Sanders moved to where he could watch the entire race, shadowed by Valerie and Sally. With a loud ringing, the gates opened and the girls lunged out onto the track. It immediately became apparent that pony and rider were a close knit team. With the blinders on their heads, the ponies has to trust the drivers to guide them safely around the track while the pony girls concentrated on maintaining their proper gait at as fast a pace as possible. Valerie and Sally were soon unable to see the race clearly but Mr. Sanders had brought a small pair of binoculars. With it, he was able to watch the ponies and drivers jostle for position. Like real harness races, the results were as much the result of strategy as of speed. A couple of contestants were adopting the tactic of not going all out at first, counting on the other racers to tire themselves before the end of the race.

It was interesting to watch the various pairs of racers and the methods they'd developed to communicate during the race. While some ponies were directed entirely by the driver's handling of the reins, others relied much more on strategic use of a buggy whip to direct their pony girl. Mr. Sanders couldn't help but wince at that particular tactic; knowing how much the snap of such a whip could hurt against unprotected flesh. He was sure that at least one team was using entirely verbal commands as they attempted to maneuver in the press of carts and ponies.

In the end, the race was nearly a photo finish. The initial leading ponies did, in fact tire a bit, letting those that held back a little to close to threatening distances. The final winner of the heat won by less than the length of a single pony girl. In no time whatsoever, the drivers were out of the carts and massaging sore pony leg muscles as the girls panted from their recent exertions. The mood seemed jovial, even among those who didn't qualify for the final heat (there were two preliminaries from which the top four would advance to the final heat).

Valerie and Sally weren't able to stay for the entire set of races as their flight left in the early afternoon. Mr. Sanders promised to get in touch with Valerie about advertising in the near future; once the company decided just what they were going to do, though getting into the fetish market was pretty much a foregone conclusion. Three hours of fevered activity later, Valerie and Sally found themselves in the security line at the airport, their bags already checked in. In spite of the long lines, they were processed fairly quickly and had no trouble making their flight. Unlike the flight out, Valerie didn't torture Sally any, letting her relax as much as possible on the flight. By the time they'd arrived home, both were exhausted and simply went to bed.

Valerie woke Saturday morning as the sun streamed through her window. The familiar and comforting presence of her lover next to her made the waking process enjoyable. Sally, as she frequently did when unrestrained in bed, had buried her head under a pillow, rendering herself immune to the effects of the sun. Valerie reached over her body and pinched one of Sally's nipples, squeezing until Sally woke with a moan.

"Time to get up, sleepyhead," she whispered.

"Yes, Mistress. How may I serve you?"

"I need to get ready for the auction tonight. Prepare me a bath, and then fix breakfast while I clean up."

"Yes, Mistress. Sausage and cheese omelets?"

"That sounds delightful. Let's have English muffins as well."

"Okay, Mistress."

Sally rolled out of the bed and padded off to the bathroom to ready Valerie's bath. Sally knew that auction night at Mephisto's was one of Valerie's favorite times. During the auction, Valerie could experience her submission as deeply as she ever could at their Master's hands. Charles, whenever possible, was present when Valerie sold herself for the night, often binding her for the display himself. Regular, deep submission when possible was one of the things that allowed Valerie to own Sally's slavery as much as she did. Valerie was by no means a dominant; being at most a switch who leaned more towards submissive. The near devotive routine she engaged in on these once a month Saturdays enabled Valerie to be the demanding owner that Sally needed her to be.

Valerie slipped into her bath while Sally fixed breakfast. Her body slick from the bath oils, Valerie caressed herself, bringing a flush of arousal to her body. Her nipples started to stiffen and she felt a tingling start in her pussy. The warmth of the water disguised the rising heat in her body as she purposely teased herself. For over a year, Charles had ordered Val to go to the auction at the height of her arousal, but without having cum the entire day. Orgasm denial was a favorite type of play for Valerie, both as a sub and as a dominant. She would take herself to the edge several times today before heading to The Mephisto Club to be auctioned to the highest bidder for charity.

As her arousal grew, her breathing growing quicker as her need increased; Valerie slipped her fingers into her cunt, slowly fucking herself; teasing her body with promises that wouldn't be kept. Moans escaped her throat as her pussy began to quiver in delight at the stimulation. Occasionally, she brushed her clit, eliciting a gasp at the shock of near ecstasy that resulted form such a touch. Valerie quickly found herself on the edge, an orgasm hovering just out of reach. She continued to play with herself, one hand pinching her nipples while the hand fucking she was giving herself continued. Her eyes were closed tight in concentration as she followed her standing orders and didn't stop.

It was only as she was tensing continually and panting with held and expelled breaths that Sally, who had been watching from the door for several minutes, grabbed her hands and pulled them away. "Mistress, breakfast is ready and you have to stop now."

"Oh God, Sally. It never gets any easier, this teasing."

"It never should, Mistress. I'm looking forward to helping."

"I'm looking forward to you helping, love. Help me dry off; I don't want to have any accidents today."

"Of course, Mistress. What are your plans for me while you're serving your Master or Mistress for the night?"

"Master is taking you tonight, Sally. He has something special planned for you in one of the public stations."

Sally's eyes lit up at the prospect of being able to serve her Master. Sally had been submitted to Charles longer than any of his other submissives. For two years, she'd been bereft of his domination thanks to her need to be safe word free. Valerie had taken Sally as her slave during that time; and that relationship wouldn't change anytime soon, as far as they could tell. Her recent return to Charles' service was a blessed event as far as both Valerie and Sally were concerned. Valerie hoped they would be able to serve together soon.

Valerie stayed as naked as she kept Sally during the times they were both home. Knowing she was going to be spending quite a bit of energy in the upcoming evening, Valerie had a large breakfast and lunch. Throughout the morning, they played lightly with each other; the goal being to keep Valerie aroused all day. After lunch, they went to their basement dungeon (though it didn't come close to being appropriate for the term like Charles' did). There, Valerie had her slave bind her to their St. Andrew's cross and tease her for hours.

Sally added a gag and blindfold before she started caressing and licking at Valerie's body. She started with a tongue bath that encompassed Val's entire body, with slow, loving strokes, all the while avoiding Valerie's pussy. Her hands added their own sweet touches as she made love to her Mistress. When Valerie was moaning uncontrollably, Sally knelt and brought her face to Val's cunt. There, she lavished oral attention on Valerie's pussy with light, fluttering strokes of her tongue. Valerie's arousal, already at a high level, increased even more; yet Sally's skill kept Val below the threshold for a climax. Sally herself was turned on by the actions she was taking and the taste of Valerie's fluids, which were flowing liberally.

When Sally had spent an hour licking and sucking at Valerie's cunt, she rose and took the gag and blindfold off. Valerie was in tears and her hips were thrusting as if fucking some unseen cock. That non-existent cock was also unfelt and Valerie suffered the pangs of ebbing, unfulfilled arousal. Not a word was spoken as Valerie came down off her high until Sally released Valerie from the cross.

"Bind my hands behind me, love. I don't know if I can resist today. You were exceptional."

"Of course, Mistress. Master should be here soon."

Sally was correct. Charles knocked on their door a mere 15 minutes later. Sally greeted him in her usual naked state. Once the door was open, she stepped back and knelt.

"Good afternoon, Sally. Is your Mistress ready for tonight?"

"Yes, Master. She's in the bedroom waiting for you."

"Put something on to travel with, Sally; but make it easy to lose once we arrive."

"Of course, Master."

Sally preceded Charles to the room, where she went to her closet and started to select some clothes. Charles looked at Valerie as she knelt on the floor next to her bed. He noted her hands cuffed behind her and smiled. He walked around her and took note of her condition; highly aroused and needy.

"Are you ready, my little slut?"

"Yes, Master. Please, sell me off for the night."

"Rise and let Sally put something over you. I want to have you on display early tonight."

Soon, Valerie in just an overcoat and Sally in a one piece, strapless dress that came down to her knees, were following their Master. He'd taken his limo tonight so he could attend to his slaves while his driver handled the driving. While they were on the road, he slipped his hand under Valerie's coat and continued her stimulation; keeping her on the edge. By the time they'd pulled into the club's parking area, Valerie was panting with half lidded eyes. She moaned in distress when her Master's hand was removed.

Inside, they quickly moved Valerie through the sign up process and Charles led her to the display cages to bind her. He started with binder gloves, trapping her arms behind her, pinned together up to the elbows as she knelt on the floor of the cage. A two foot spreader bar forced her knees apart, while her ankles were locked together by her cuffs. Ear plugs went in and then her head was encased on a hood with a penis gag attachment. He left a crop on the outside of the cage with a note inviting anyone who wished to tease her pussy with it. Valerie's arousal would stay high for the next three torturous hours.

"Come along, Sally. I have plans for you."

"Yes, Master," she replied with a lustful anticipation.

Charles led his other slave across the floor to one of the public stations scattered about the walls of the club. The station he chose had a metal bar mounted high on the wall and several eye bolts on the floor beneath, at a variety of distances from the spot directly under the bar. Sally's hands were cuffed together and tied off to the bar with a length of rope. With her legs together, Sally was just able to stand flat on her feet. That didn't last as Charles pulled her feet out and clipped them to eye bolts, forcing her to keep her legs three feet apart. The result was Sally standing on her toes to take the strain off her shoulders. If she rested her calves, her shoulders would take up the burden. It was one of Charles Vanquil's devious predicament bondages.

He let her strain at her bondage for several minutes before pulling out one of his crops and tracing lines across her body. Every touch brought a shudder at the silent promise of pain to come. Sally's eyes followed his as much as possible, firing mute entreaties for more, for his complete domination of her mind, body and spirit. When the first blow struck, it was on an arm; drawing a hiss from Sally at the sharp pain that lanced through her muscles. The pleading look in her eyes grew as she found herself wanting much, much more from her Master.