Death of a Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles obliged her, the crop lashing out to strike seemingly every square inch of her body. The slow, measured pace gave her time to absorb each flash of pain; to experience it fully before the next one landed. As the blows marked her body with an increasing number of red commas, she shed tears and gave gasps of pain; stopping short of out right crying. Her position was far enough from the wall that every inch of her body was available for Charles to torture.

Slowly he worked his way over her body; starting with her extremities and moving to her torso. As the time passed, her ability to relieve the tension in her shoulders and calves ebbed as she had to shift position more and more frequently. It took two hours to cover most of her body in red. All that remained untouched were her breasts and pussy. Sally's body was covered in sweat and she was trembling from the strain on her muscles.

Charles hesitated, looking Sally in the eyes. Her head rose and met his gaze. She saw his smile; one she'd only seen before when he played with her pain slut friend, Surmi. It was a look of pure sadism; her Master wanted her in agony. He wanted her to experience pain the likes of she wasn't sure she could imagine. The crowd that had gathered gasped when she nodded and thrust her chest out, ignoring the pain in her shoulders that resulted. Charles put away the crop and pulled out a bamboo cane. With quick movements of his wrist, he brought the cane down on Sally's tits. Keeping her gaze on her Master, Sally let out a high pitch keening wail as the fire swept through her breasts. The cane slashed again, marking the other breast. Sally's control broke and she started to sob uncontrollably; yet she nodded her head rather than shook it as she silently begged for more from him.

He gave her more, striking with the dreaded cane ten more times, a full dozen, on her tits. Each stroke left a wicked looking welt surrounded by deep bruising. When he finished, the only parts of her body not bruised in some way were her pussy and face. With a growl, Charles lowered his pants, exposing his erect cock, dripping pre-cum from the tip. With no warning he grabbed his bound slave and thrust into her cunt; finding it well lubricated. His grasp brought moans of pain through her continued sobbing as her bruised body was subject to yet more pain. It didn't take long for him to orgasm, flooding her pussy with his cum.

He released her legs and then her arms, supporting her as she collapsed to the ground. She could feel his wet cock against her skin and forced herself up enough to lick at it and take it into her mouth to clean him. Finished, she whispered, too low for the observing crowd to hear, "Thank you, Master, for using me so well." Charles led her to one of the private rooms where he let her rest from her exertions on one of the padded tables inside.

While Sally was suffering under Charles' hands, Valerie was suffering a different kind of torment. Many people took Charles up on his offer, using the crop to play with Valerie's tits and cunt. The result was constant arousal for the slave but never close enough to go over the edge to a climax. By the time she was unbound two and a half hours later; she was quivering with need, her thighs coated with her sweat and pussy juices. The handlers left her arms bound behind her and the hood on, though the gag and earplugs were removed. Under their guidance, she was led to the stage where Angela, the auction master, waited. Valerie heard a clipping noise and then a tug on her collar.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Masters and Mistresses. Lot number 14 is a delightful little morsel being farmed out by her owner. She's been kept in a high state of arousal, as I'm sure those of you in the front row can see." There was a pause in the spiel as Valerie was led around the stage, letting everyone who could make anything out see her clearly turned on state. "This slave will do anything for that climax she's been denied for so long, won't you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," Val whispered.

A whip cracked and Valerie felt something pinch her left nipple hard. "Speak up, you slut! Tell the people what you want."

"I want to be fucked," Valerie replied, her voice projecting this time. "I want to be used and taken by someone strong. Please, own me tonight, someone."

"Hear that, folks? She's begging to be used like the slave slut she is. Look at this pussy, open wide and begging to be filled with a strong cock; or maybe someone's whole hand. Who'll start the bidding for me?"

The bidding started and climbed fast. The sight of a desperate and responsive slut egged on those who might otherwise have passed (though Valerie's reputation at auctions kept that number low). Angela could see what Valerie couldn't; that several individuals had formed a seemingly impromptu group to pool their money and win Valerie for the night. Soon, they were bidding against one couple as the bids crested over $2000.

"Sold to the gentlemen in the back for $2700," Angela yelled over the crowd as Fred and Daphne finally indicated their intent to pass on any more bidding.

One of the men moved forward to collect their prize. Before he took Valerie's leash, he whispered into Angela's ear. She nodded and turned to Val. "Slave, your owners for the night have instructed you to not speak at all, except to use a safe word. They will not be speaking either, so you'll have to be alert for their intentions. Do you understand?" Valerie nodded, though she wondered why they simply didn't gag her.

As she was led away, she had no idea that a dozen men had come together to win her for the night. In the past year each had wanted to take her in auction, but none of them were able to outbid the richer customers she seemed to attract. After the auction last month, they'd come together and agreed to pool their resources to have a shot at the slave they've been craving for months.

In the room, she was dragged to a narrow, low table. Her legs were bound to the legs while her arm binders were released from one another. She was bent over backwards and her arms tied to the other legs of the table. The table was short enough that her head hung over the edge, letting her mouth and throat form a nearly straight line. Hands started mauling her tits and pussy, slipping through the plentiful moisture to be found on all three. Soon, Valerie was moaning uncontrollably again, her arousal soaring to near orgasmic levels again.

A cock pressed against her mouth and she instinctively opened wide to let him in. He inserted himself nearly to her throat and stopped, a hand slapping her on the face. Valerie started sucking and licking at the cock in her mouth, struggling to give him pleasure. While she did, another cock pressed against her pussy and slid in easily. Once in initially, the second man started thrusting violently; each pound into her cunt forcing him against her clit as well as stimulating her pussy. As needy as Valerie had allowed herself to become, she easily orgasmed, shaking in her bonds and squeezing both cocks in her.

The cock in her mouth erupted, pouring cum down her throat; cum she swallowed eagerly (long gone were the days of Valerie Burbon disliking the taste of cum). When it pulled out, it was quickly replaced by another, this one preferring to fuck her face rather than let her minister to it. Valerie used her skills at deep throating to take this cock into her throat each time it pressed itself home. She was vaguely aware of someone cumming in her pussy and pulling out, only to be replaced by another cock pressing against her ass. She grunted against the forced penetration, grateful that whoever it was had used something to lubricate himself with. Fortunately, the two men seemed to fall into a pattern, thrusting together, which allowed her to relax her throat and ass in unison.

Her night continued like this, a cock in both her mouth and a lower hole for an undetermined length of time. Each of the dozen men used her mouth at least once and her pussy or ass at least once. A few used all three holes. Valerie came several times, until her body ached from the straining against the bonds. Her body was covered in fluid, mostly her sweat and their cum. Partway through the gang bang, they'd decided to start painting her body with cum, rubbing it in to cover her entirely.

At the end, there were several minutes of silence during which Valerie couldn't tell who was and wasn't there. She hoped they hadn't left her bound and alone (they hadn't; one watched her while the others left to send a staff member to release her). The next thing she knew, she heard a familiar voice speaking to her.

"Val, are you all right?" Betsy asked. Valerie nodded. "They're gone now, so you can talk. I'm going to release you and take you to Charles."

"Thanks, Betsy. To answer you're question, I'm tired, sore and filled up."

"That last part is obvious, girl. You look like you've been to a bukkake party."

"I think it was a gang bang. Either that or someone has a lot of stamina."

As she helped Valerie to her feet, Betsy commented, "I think there were a dozen of them. I remember a couple of them being frustrated on several occasions at how high your bidding goes."

"I thought there were a lot. I'm going to need a long shower," Val added as she pulled the mask off her face.

"Charles and Sally are in room five."

"Thanks, Betsy." Valerie pulled the binder gloves off and set them aside. "Can you leave the room in my name until I come back for my stuff? I don't want to take it all into the shower."

"Sure thing. Take care, Val."

Valerie showered her body clean before rejoining Sally and her Master. Her eyes widened at the sight of Sally's body. Val hadn't seen Sally that bruised since the last time she'd given Sally to Calvin Freshin to play with, back at the start of her ownership of Sally, a time when she was uncertain of her ability to dominate her lover full time.

"Master? Is Sally okay?"

"Of course, Valerie. I haven't had a submissive I could really let loose on since Surmi left my service last year. I also wanted to see just how serious Sally's 'no safe word and no limits' was."

"She's quite serious about both, Sir." Turning to her lover, Valerie asked, "How are you feeling, love?"

"Very sore. It still hurts quite a bit. I wouldn't give it up, though, for anything. I want Him to be able to do this to me if he wants."

"I know, dear. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, I think I can hear my bed calling me. What happened with you?"

"A whole crowd of guys won me and gave me a gang bang. I have no idea who they were; they never spoke or removed the hood."

"Wow, that's one of your fantasies, isn't it, Mistress?"

"Yes, very much so. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to truly have anonymous sex with so many people."

"Come on, girls. I have to get you home to rest. You've both pleased me well tonight."

The women hit the sack early and slept late; their bodies recovering from the hard exertions of the day before. Valerie had Sally spend the entirety of Sunday letting her bruises and welts heal. Neither noticed the car parked across their street, a man inside watching the house intently. Monday would come, as it always did, and life would return to a semblance of normal for a period; a period of time to be far too short, in retrospect.

*

Thanks Dani for another great editing job. I'm sorry this chapter took so long, between a heart incident and resulting hospital stay (I'm doing much, much better no (ain't modern medicine wonderful?) and the worst case of writers block I've ever dealt with, this seemed to take for ever. I'm hoping the next chapter won't take this long again. I may return to alternating chapters between two different stories.