All Comments on 'Debbie's Awakening Ch. 04'

by jlenil

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Such a wonderful story!! Women taking charge and Women who enjoy cigars are so so so sexy!!!! It would be heavenly to be the devoted slave/ husband of a Powerful Woman like Ms. Debbie!!!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Cigar smoking pro dommes

Few mistresses, and I mean a few, can really satisfy a subs fetish in respect of smoking. Many will offer a smoking fetish service but that’s entirely different from doing it in a manner that will result in the sub looking back afterwards and saying that they really enjoyed it.

I must admit that I find a lady smoking a cigar far more arousing than smoking a cigarette. I have never smoked myself but I recently decided to go down the cigar fetish route. I’ve had many sessions with mistresses and have an appointment in a few weeks time with a mistress I’ve never visited before and she offers both a cigarette and cigar smoking fetish. I have a scenario planned to include my usual requirements plus, this time, to also incorporate cigar smoking.

This is the first story I have read by Jlenil and I’ll now read the rest. I hope that he continues to write because if the rest of his stories are as good as this one (which I hope he will continue) it will be due in part to him writing about one of his own fetishes. Something for other aspiring authors to think about to go with their imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh yeah happily ever after

Yes men are very forgiving of being abused then anally raped. I think his daughters might side with him if the saw the father being abused in that way.

Ridiculous wank fodder for yourself no doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous