All Comments on 'December to May'

by sixpe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Batten down the hatches

Boy, are you going to cop it for this. Whatever were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just nasty ol dogs fucking in the back yard.

The opposite of erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are there any straight guys writing anymore?

Yikes this is just disgusting.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
gave you a 5

for your effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Put this crap where it belongs - GAY MALE!

Which trumps LW, BDSM and erotic couplings. No where in this mess did you convince me Tim was agreeable to having anything to do with Joe. In fact, he much more likely would have walked when Joe kissed him and when Joe put his cock into Tim's mouth I think Tim bites it HARD! The rest was just utter and complete garbage. Poorly written, including horrible dialogue made this a truly awful example of story telling. The fact that you put it in the LW section put the final nail in the coffin. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon Jerks

Love the anonymous jerks that keep posting on every cuckold story, after reading every cuckold story. Wonder what defect of character causes them to do this over and over again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
VERY SKILLFULLY WRITTEN. THE AUTHOR HAS SUCCESSFULLY COVERED A LOT OF HOT ACTION ON ONLY TWO PAGES...

In particular i appreciate the fact that all acts by any of the 4 people logically follow the preceding narrative: e.g. after the younger man readily takes his wife's dildo up his ass and likes to be her sub, it comes as no surprise when the older man doninates him & butt fucks him.

Wheares my first impression was that the story is pure pornography, IT IS A LOVE STORY TOO. The young wife loves her husband (in her own way, though); he loves her too. The younger man and the older woman hit it off from the start. There is no love between them but they truly care for, & respect, each other. Sex between them is fulfilling, gentle & kind.

Rating: ☆☆☆☆+ (4.35/5.0 = 87 = A)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick shit.

Looked at your bio, I believe you are from the U.K. I believe you are little, I believe you are single, I don't believe you are straight, ugly story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous