December to May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

'How was that, Doll?'

'Oh Joe, I've never felt anything like that before. You were marvellous.'

Kat was a superb actor. Tim was not sure if her reaction was honest or not. Joe appeared to believe her as he hugged Kat and kissed her again. He looked at the tears running down Tim's face, and took pity on him. He hugged Kat tightly to his chest, preventing her from seeing her husband's distress.

'Slave, go and fuck my frump of a wife.'

Tim fled.

Jim laughed out loud then returned to kissing Kat.

SWEAT

Seeing how upset Tim was, Jeanette gathered him into her arms before realising his cock was digging into her leg.

'How long have you had that?' It was plain she referred to his erection.

'Too long.'

She struggled to hold him and pull down the thick knickers that Joe had insisted she wore.

She had now been in the hot room for over half an hour wearing thick clothes and a coat.

'Can you stand my smell?'

Tim nodded, and allowed her to guide him. He struggled not to come as he lifted her dress to reach her breast.

'Never mind rousing me. Just use me. Hold your breath though' she added with feeling. She was dry, but having three children had widened her, and she knew she could take him, although it would cause them both some discomfort.

It didn't matter, Tim exploded before he was fully in her.

She held him as he sobbed into her bosom for some minutes.

'They're bastards' she whispered, unwilling to have her voice heard from the other room.

Tim sat up, shaking his head.

'No, I'm the bastard -- I was upset, hurt, and still as turned on as it is possible to be.'

'Mm. It's a strange thing humiliation and domination. I feel horrible lying here sweating. I know Joe wouldn't hurt me, even if I got up, put on my normal clothes and turned down the heating. I wasn't even turned on like you were, but I did it while listening to him fucking somebody much younger and much more beautiful than I am. But I know he loves me, and in my own way I love what he makes me do.'

'Yeah. I know they were doing things to humiliate me, and most of it was an act put on for my benefit, but at the time I feel emotionally washed up.'

He twisted in Jeanette's arms and kissed her.

'His last instruction was for me to fuck you. I don't think what I just did counts as a fuck.'

'No, probably not. You don't have to do it you know. I know I smell horrid. He didn't say I couldn't take a shower first, did he?'

Tim laughed.

'No, he didn't. But I still want to keep in the spirit of the thing.'

He wasn't so sure as he slowly unbuttoned her coat, trying not to gag. Her dress was soaked through, the cheap material clinging to her body. Jeanette rolled onto her front to let him get to the zip at the back and then undo the horribly huge 'natural' beige coloured bra she wore underneath so that he could remove it. The door opened and they knew they were being watched but ignored the spectators. In a fit of pride Tim decided to do everything he had been ordered to do and more. He bit into her breast, being rewarded by a lifting of her hips. Roughly he lifted an arm, taking her by surprise and after a quick breath buried his nose into her armpit, and licked it. He grinned cheekily at Joe before doing the same to the other armpit, bravely conquering his desire to cough.

'Tell me if you want me to stop.' He whispered before biting her other breast hard. Jeanette gasped and lifted with the pain, but didn't tell him to stop. The movement of her hips against his leg showed what she was feeling about it. He swapped breasts and again bit hard before trailing his nose down her sweaty body until he reached her pussy. The smell there was even worse. Rather than smelling a woman's arousal all he could smell was the results of wearing double-thick knickers under a coat in a hot room. If he wasn't going to embarrass himself he needed to breathe first, so he took his time undoing her unladylike shoes and pulling down the thick hold-ups she wore. As a show of desperate bravado he looked Joe straight in the eye and licked the damp reek from the soles of both of Jeanette's feet, and to his surprise got a smile and a round of applause for his action.

By now he felt acclimatised to the smell and pushed his nose between Jeanette's legs. She raised her legs as he drove his tongue in deeply and sucked her clit into his mouth. Seconds later he was drenched as she came onto his face with a deep apologetic groan.

If this was Kat, he would have washed before continuing, but in view of Jeanette's condition he felt it unnecessary and rapidly moved up her body to kiss her mouth. He had started out trying to prove himself to Joe, but now the passion was genuine as their mouths intertwined, their audience forgotten. He took his mouth from hers and put it back to her breast. His cock, hard again, rested on her pussy as he put his mouth on her breast again. He put his lips around her nipple and pushed down, taking her areola and some of the skin around it into his mouth and sucking in more. Jeanette ran her hands through his hair in encouragement and he sucked deeply, immune to the smell now, and bit. Jeanette gave a groan which was partly pain but mostly desire and bucked herself absorb him. She held his head in place as he plunged deeply into her. He was unable to stop himself biting harder as he came, but he felt her orgasm quickly follow his before he fell onto her chest, deeply asleep.

'You know that was supposed to be horrid for him?' Joe snorted, having moved to stand next to his wife.

'What about me?'

'I didn't think it needed saying.'

'I think they call it "hoisted with your own petard" in some circles.'

Joe laughed.

'After what I did to him he deserves the last laugh.'

'It wasn't a laugh!' Jeanette was indignant.

'The last fuck then.'

'Do you know how upset he was when he came in here?'

'Mm. I let it get a bit out of hand.'

Kat looked puzzled.

'He was crying all the time we were playing at lovers on the bed.' Joe explained.

'Ooh.' There were tears in Kat's eyes. 'I should have stopped it, I knew he was upset. I just get carried away when humiliating him. The wedding ring thing was too much.'

Without being asked Joe slid Tim's ring from his finger and handed it Kat, who put it back on Tim, who grunted, but did not wake.

'Do you need something for that?' Joe tapped just above the bite mark on his wife's breast.

'It's a war wound I shall carry with pride.'

Joe gathered up Jeanette's discarded clothing.

'I'll go find a bin for these.'

'As far away as you can please. I don't want anyone knowing they were anywhere near me.'

She heard Joe laughing as he headed for the door, leaving Kat with Jeanette and the sleeping Tim.

'Is it going to wake him up if we chat?'

'Nah. He'll sleep through world war three.'

'You need to talk to your man about what his limits are. It's okay to tease him, even to indulge in being cruel or hurting him physically, but don't overdo it. Joe knows how far he can take me, but he has never hit me. I heard him hit Tim, and you encouraging him. The wedding ring thing was bad, but from here I heard you telling Joe how marvellous his lovemaking was, and yelling his name as you orgasmed. Was it fake?'

'Yes. Of course it was. I love Tim.'

'Spend time showing him. You may need to build up his confidence again. Don't humiliate him again this weekend; I don't think he could stand it.'

'No I won't. Can I humiliate you though?' Kat asked with a cheeky smile.

'Any time you like.' Jeanette smiled. 'Do you mind if I borrow him later so I can get a matching pair?' she pointed at the bite mark on her breast.

'Yeah, why not. You both deserve it. Thanks for helping him when I hurt him.'

THE APOLOGY PLAN

When Tim woke he was staring at a line of red. As he blinked sleep from his eyes he found it was a red line on a breast. It wasn't Kat's breast. Memory forced itself to the surface and he sat up.

'Afternoon, Tim.'

'Oh god! How long did I sleep?'

'As long as you needed.'

'You smell!' he wrinkled his nose and laughed.

'I was waiting until you woke up. Shower together?'

'Why not? Where are they off to?' Tim asked as the door shut behind Kat and Joe.

'They promised they'd get something for lunch when you woke up. None of us felt like getting dressed enough to eat out. They probably thought we might value some privacy to make up for last night.'

Tim's eyes twinkled, and he ran his hands down her flanks.

'And do we?'

'Well I do. It's much nicer when nobody's watching.'

When Kat and Joe returned with a box of sandwiches, cakes and coffee, Tim and Jeanette were sitting, fully dressed on the sofa, looking happily rested, their hair damp at the edges.

'Clean now?' Joe stepped across to kiss his wife, then Tim.

To his surprise Tim returned the kiss.

As he turned back Joe noticed an uncomfortable look on Kat's face and a plan popped into his head, fully formed.

When the two couples each retired to their rooms after lunch, Joe held Kat back for a minute and whispered to her. They all agreed to meet up later, Joe and Jeanette needed recovery time, and the younger pair didn't object. Tim was lying on the bed, arms behind his head and legs crossed. He was still feeling tired, but after making love to Jeanette it was a warm and contented tiredness. Kat was on one of the chairs looking less happy. In fact, Tim realised, she was looking distinctly worried.

She cleared her throat, nervously. Tim looked towards her.

'Joe and Jeanette feel you need some revenge.'

'It's not necessary. I knew it wasn't real, but I got caught up with your great acting.'

'I think I need to feel punished. What they have in mind is ideal, and I don't think you'll object.'

Tim was intrigued.

'Explain all.'

Kat did.

They met up again for dinner in the hotel. Dinner was short. Even Kat, a great chocolate lover, didn't want to stop for dessert. They were too keen to start on Joe's plan.

'Are you sure you're okay with this?' Joe asked when they reached the hotel room.

Kat nodded her head sadly, and started removing her clothes.

While she was doing so, watched by Joe, Tim was busy removing Jeanette's kissing her body with each garment he removed. When his wife was naked Joe tapped on Tim's shoulder, an agreed signal. Tim turned and the two men kissed barely heeding the two women pulling at their clothes, each undressing their husbands. Kat sat in the chair Tim had occupied earlier. In an unplanned alteration to Joe's plan, Tim broke of the kiss briefly and removed his wedding ring. Looking Kat steadily in the eye he pulled Joe's hand around and slipped the ring where Kat had put it earlier. Joe looked at him, surprised then pulled him back into the kiss, passionately moving his hands over Tim's bare chest. Picking up on Tim's intent, Joe shuffled his feet, turning them so Kat was aware Tim wasn't deliberately ignoring her. He was too engrossed in the kiss to pay his wife any attention. The choice was Tim's not Joe's. Kat was not looking happy, but then the whole idea was to punish her, so it wasn't surprising. It was long minutes before Joe realised his wife's impatience and pushed Tim towards her.

Joining her on the bed, Tim sucked at Jeanette's unmarked breast, consciously trying to match the mark on her left breast. His hard cock slid easily into her soaking pussy and he felt her orgasm.

'Yes!' she urged, and he bit hard as he reached climax. His ass was being greased but for the moment his sole attention was on the woman bucking beneath him as she screamed release and pain.

'Too hard?' he worried.

'No. I'm fine. Carry on.'

Tim relaxed and allowed Joe's hands to massage him and open up his ass cheeks.

If anyone had told Tim he would lie on a woman's stomach while her husband was getting ready to fuck him and Tim's wife was watching, they would not have been believed. It they had mentioned Tim's eagerness to be fucked, Tim would have been annoyed about the implied homosexuality. Yet here he was, waiting eagerly as Joe prepared him. Tim had affirmed to Joe earlier his willingness to try new things and this was certainly new. Joe's strong hands stroked him to calm him as he tensed.

'Relax, it'll be easier.'

It was easy for Joe to say, this was Tim's first time with a man.

He tried to allow Joe's entrance, but it wasn't easy. Joe pushed gently at first, then harder until Joe felt his ass stretch to make room. Jeanette's lips brushed against his, in comfort rather than passion, and her pussy throbbed as she reached to take him in. Then Joe thrust more deeply and Tim involuntarily thrust into Jeanette. Tim had no say in the resulting rhythm; he just went with the flow as Joe thrust into him in long hard movements and Jeanette's pussy flexed around him in the same rhythm.

Light exploded in Tim's brain and he thrust back hard against Joe.

Although he was never aware of the fact, the look on Tim's face as he passed out scrunched between Joe and Jeanette gave Kat a lot of insight into what she had done to Tim earlier in the day. The look on his face had nothing to do with acting; she was nothing to him at the moment. She was even more hurt when Joe turned Tim's face for a kiss and the wedding ring on his little finger caught the light and shone into her eyes.

Tim sank back onto Jeanette's breast after the kiss. Then he caught the look of dismayed horror on Kat's face, and pulled himself out of the huddle of bodies to hold her, calming her. He wondered if he had gone too far.

'Thank you' Kat said to Joe while looking up at Tim. 'I think I understand now.'

Joe started moving towards them, but Jeanette grabbed his ear and dragged him back to the other room, leaving the couple to sort out their differences. Both couples slept with their own partners, for the first time in the weekend.

Their bags were packed next morning, and the group gathered for a hug, with every combination of kisses indulged in.

'I hope we get drawn together again soon.' Kat said.

'We don't have to wait until then' Joe said. 'We can meet independently outside of the group.'

'Mm. That's a good idea. I can't think of any reason why not.' Tim said, looking at Kat, who nodded in agreement.

'Three weeks from now, here?' Jeanette added.

Tim looked through the diary on his smart phone.

'Yeah, we're okay then. Shall we book it on the way to breakfast?'

'No need, I booked it when I went for my early morning coffee.'

She looked at the three faces staring at her in shocked amazement.

'So sue me!' She grinned 'or spend the week thinking of ways to punish me.'

'Give me your numbers and we can plot something.' Joe grinned. 'Phone me, if you get any ideas.'

'It was your idea' Tim reminded Jeanette as they headed for the car park. He kissed her again then slid into his own car to kiss his wife.

'Really dear? Are you sure nothing else happened?' Marcia didn't tell Kat about the phone calls from Jeanette and Tim. If what they had told her was true, then Kat was hiding a few crucial details. Unlike the youngsters, Jeanette was always honest and detailed when she reported back. 'Sounds quite boring. Do you want me to find you any more matches, perhaps with younger people? Oh? That's funny. I am sure last time you were against matching with older people. You know best. I'll see what I can manage.'

Smiling to herself she put the couple's details back into the jar. She considered removing the card with 'Jeanette and Joe' on it. Jeanette didn't know about Marcia's husband owning the hotel. This was the third couple Jeanette and Joe had hooked up with outside the club. She shrugged. Jeanette always gave her such lovely juicy stories; perhaps she would give them another chance.

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers
12