All Comments on 'Decision Ch. 02'

by PowerExchange

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
TAKE A GUN AND SHOOT YOURSELF

SORRY NAME FOR A HUSBAND, GIVE MEN BAD NAME.IF NEED ANOTHER MAN TO WHORE WIFE OUT FOR YOU TO GET OFF, SHOOT YOURSELF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Don't like them don't read them

Hey

This is genre (type of story) that appaeals to some of us if you don't like it fine but don't berate someones efforts at writing . Perhaps if it upsets you so much you could spend time reading stuff you enjoy.

Good effort powerexchange keep it going

jps

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
I agree Power...

Please continue.

Nameless cowards don't deserve the time of day, let alone a place on your story. Delete the comment so others aren't influenced by his/her spineless words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ah yes, the "If you don't like it" crap.

By that "logic" only positive movie reviews should be allowed. Yes, let the writers delete the negative comments so the can create the illusion that everyone likes them. That's a stupid as deleting all of the positive.

Get a clue. It is clearly shown that literotica is asking for positive and negative comments. You have a contrary opinion to mine? Fine. I have no wish to see yours deleted. If you can't stand seeing opposing opinions, YOU are the one with a problem.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Sincere apologies PowerExchange...

This is the second time that sick fuck has emailed me when I have defended a story from his pathetic tripe.

Firstly, literotica may allow you to send email 'Anonymous'... be warned my sick foe, they KNOW who you are!!!! Ever heard of cookies???

Secondly, you are such a low piece of garbage taking your pathetic woes out on other people's writings... I DARE you to list your own... or are you incapable of stringing that many words together to form a sentence?

Grow a dick you jerk.

Once again Power, loved the story.

"re: your comments to "Decision Ch 2."

Fuck you.

What part of "Lovr it? Hate it?" didn't you get, asshole. The comments are not just for gushing praise. If you don't like it, go to hell.

The reason for remaing anonymous is because experience has shown that cretins of your limited intelligence tend to be unstable and get violent when their obvious flaws are exposed. You are dangerous, and there is no way I would ever consider giving the likes of you even the most remote chance of finding out who and where I am."

What a loser.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 20 years ago
C'mon Lets Get Real

I'm so sick of seeing comments like "lets get original" just because it's a fantasy of a husband who wants to watch his wife become a slut. Let's be real, in the Loving Wives category you really only get a limited choice of scenarios: wife cheats on husband, doesn't get caught; wife cheats on husband, gets caught, he likes it; wife cheats on husband, gets caught, he dumps her; wife tells husband she wants to cuckold him and he's okay with it; husband tells wife he wants to be cuckolded and she's okay with it; husband wants to turn wife into slut.

The "originality" in this genre comes not in trying to figure out some new ways for the wife to have sex with somebod else. The originality comes in the storyline.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 20 years ago
In Reply to an Anonymous Comment

I just got this in e-mail a little bit ago from an anonymous user:

You see, that's the problemn, by using the same cliches

over and over, it IS the same storyline over and over.

Face it, the genre is dead.

It's not just the same cliche's though. It's just a sub-genre. If you over-indulge in it, you will burn yourself out on it. If all you read for science fiction is space westerns like Star Trek, Star Wars and Babylon 5, eventually you're going to get to the point where any new stories based on that premise and framework is going to get boring and repetitive.

drifter2003drifter2003almost 20 years ago
Support

Why do the ignorant insist on tearing down something they can't hope to do. The ones who go to such extremes at these FANTASY stories seem to be "protesting too much". Perhaps they have been the victim of a cheating wife and are hyper sensitive to the subject. I love the stories like Decision and don't feel the least threatened. To you who protest... try to write a story yourself and you will realize it is easier to whine, like you do, than to create. To each his own...

Drift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'm torn...

PowerExchange:

I guess, according to the person previously posting, that I'm venturing into an area to which I'm not entitled: I'm commenting while not being an author. Please forgive my "ignorance."

Your story was well written and didn't demean itself by appealling to the lowest common denominator as so many stories do here. Technically, it seemed pretty sound.

I guess I'll make myself an easy target for those who feel otherwise, but I just don't get it. What is the allure of a husband wanting some other man to be intimate with his wife? I doubt that same husband would share his toothbrush with another man, and most likely wouldn't wear another man's semen-stained boxers. Yet he can't wait to "dip his wick" into his wife immediately following that other fellow's "deposit." Nor will he hesitate to swap spit with her if she's recently indulged in oral sex with that same other guy. Maybe it's me, but I just don't find that erotic.

What's erotic to me is when my wife will respond to me as she never would to any other man. The specialness of sexual intimacy seems to me to be that I experience with her that which no other man ever will...as she experiences with me. That specialness seems diluted if it's shared with others. Is it that for some being intimate with one's wife is not enough? Does having one's wife act as an adulteress become a necessary component for the husband to become stimulated?

Hey, I'm a great believer in consenting adults doing whatever it is they do, and I don't condemn anyone's involvment in whatever their arrangements might be. I'm just seriously curious.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AIDING A CUCK

and giving him full pleasure. TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No.

Just another cheating wife story. She even uses jewelry her husband gave he to be sexier for her fuck buddy, Divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not the response she expected

Rob spent several hours washing her mouth out with soap. She quickly learned there's a limit to how much fun a wife should have with others. She was relieved when he finally found her clean enough and accepted a blow job to completion. She promised to swallow his cum in the future whenever he wished and to quit her job the next day.

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 months ago

My wife had the opportunity to tell me things along this line probably at least 200 times, but she kept it a secret, not telling me that an affair took place until 4 years after the fact. I kind of think I would have reacted the same way as in your story, but I will never know. Now, another 30 years later, I still do not know anything, because she has stone walled nearly completely. Embarrassed, guilty, or secretly vindictive, I do not know. And dementia has erased her memory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous