Dee Becomes A Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you meet someone you like during ritual training we only ask that you not take your sex beyond your rituals. Otherwise enjoy as much as you want in private.

After your defloration...pardon my blunt language...you and your lucky boyfriend, assuming you have one by the end of the year, will make weekend reservations at one of the finest hotels in town. There is a catch though. You must get him to pay the cost of the entire weekend.

"Why is that," asked Dee?

This becomes your first lesson in next year's training. In this situation you will be using your sexuality to get him to provide this for the two of you. You will reward him with great sex. You will begin to appreciate the amazing power of your sexuality, and amazed at his willing response.

***************************

Dee had a difficult time getting to sleep with all of the activities of the day racing through her mind. She never imagined that she would be bombarded with so many ideas that were different from her normal way of thinking. It wasn't that she was opposed to any new ideas. She realized that she never thought about some of the things Trish Adams talked about. It was quite thought provoking.

She found herself alone in her room as her roommate had left for the weekend. She relaxed and thought it time to get in touch with her senses. Her vision slowly adjusted to the dim light filtering in from the streetlight outside. The darkness of her room allowed her to close her eyes and concentrate on her erotic imagination. The sounds of light rain against the window sill teased her hearing. Her sensation of smell delighted her with odors of clean sheets and a fresh clean showered body.

She then concentrated on the pleasures of touch. Her fingers began to caress her breast over her silky night clothes. Her eyes closed and gathered a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Lying still, Dee focused on the sensations she produced by squeezing her nipples lightly, then harder. Tingling sensations radiated from her nipples directly to her love center, still the emptiness remained.

The quiet solitude of her room offered more freedom of self expression. She removed her clothes, and settled her nakedness beneath the sheets. She lay in her cocoon and prepared to explore more sensual pleasure. She cupped each sensitive breast; let her hands slide over her narrow waist then travel alongside her expanded hips. She felt as though she were discovering something new sexually. It felt good.

Her fingers crept to her lower midsection and caressed the pubic hair covering her mons. She knew it was there but had never allowed herself the privilege of enjoying its soft silky texture.

Slowly her legs parted. As her hand fell over her vulva, she was surprised to feel that her lips were full, swollen and flaring open. She began to yearn for something more. She noticed a liquid coating the inner lips of her pussy. She found that most sensitive place at the top of her parted labia. Her clitoris was extremely sensitive and provided intense pleasure. Her fingers dipped in the lubricating liquid and gently spread it over that sacred area.

Her fingers circled and pressured that glorious spot. Her breathing deepened. Light moisture sprang from the inside of her thighs as she sensed a peak in her pleasure. It was nice but the sensation seemed to gradually float away.

Dee wondered if that was "it" or if there was more. She wanted more. She needed more.

She slipped back into her pajamas and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3:

The Rituals

Jill summoned Dee for a briefing on her first two rituals.

With nervous anticipation, Dee could only guess what activities were to be expected of the new pledges

Jill explained that the first ritual would be a fashion show where all of the pledges would model very sexy, risqué sleepwear. The golden pledges were instructed to wear white lingerie and the silver pledges pink. The evening wear was donated from one of the local lingerie shops in town handling the latest fashions from Victoria's Secret and Frederick's.

Jill continued to explain that the "golden" pledges would be issued a cape made of a sheer white fabric trimmed in gold lace and the "silver" pledges would be issued a pink cape made of the same material trimmed in silver lace. Both of the over garments accentuated the beauty of the carefully chosen pledges.

The capes would be worn by the pledges to most of the rituals, and removed soon after the start of the proceedings. The center stage or alter area would be spotlighted very brightly and surrounded with a cascading low level candlelight. Forty candles, each one ignited by a full member sister blended into the surrounding darkness.

At the beginning of each ritual the new pledge will be accompanied to center stage by her big-sister. The big-sister would provide some comfort and assist the pledge in the removal of her cape; then leave.

The purpose of the first ritual was for the new pledge to build confidence as she displayed herself in near nude sexy clothing. Jill had instructed Dee to carry herself proudly and walk with confidence. Jill had coached Dee to use body language to express self assurance.

After Dee's completion of the first ritual, she sought Jill's appraisal.

Jill provided a cautiously optimistic appraisal of Dee's performance. She provided some constructive criticism that would improve subsequent rituals.

*************************

The ritual scheduled for the next weekend involved the pledges disrobing in the presence of the sisters and two young gentlemen. Jill advised Dee that she would start out wearing the same sexy revealing outfit that she had worn at the fashion show.

The two gentlemen selected to sit-in on the disrobing are committed mates of the Grand Matriarch and the Secretarial Matriarch.

Jill pointed out that the men in attendance would provide the feedback from the male perspective. She noted that smart Nu Chi E women dress to excite the sexual response in men, and only men can provide an honest reaction to the disrobing. We must realize that our greatest rewards come from a woman's ability to excite man's arousal.

The young pledges were instructed to make eye contact with each of the men and try to leave a sultry smile that they would not soon forget. The two male judges will comment on this specific question and respond accordingly to each of the pledges.

Jill pointed out that the young ladies will be required to distinctly remove each piece of clothing separately, fold that piece and place it neatly in some resting place. Each article of clothing would be treated the same. A girl's effectiveness will come out of the sensual display of her beauty. Learn to disrobe and keep their attention. Dee was advised not to blatantly open her legs to show her vagina; instead, provide very brief glimpses of her most intimate areas. A pledge would be evaluated on her ability to remove her clothes and subtly excite the male response.

The two gentlemen will judge all of the girls disrobing and provide constructive feedback at the completion of the ceremony. They will comment on sex appeal, sensuality and how well one communicates warmth, friendliness and sex appeal.

Jill stated that the girls would be judged harshly if any of them made a one on one strip club type presentation to either judge.

The last advice Jill gave Dee was for her to continue to develop more confidence with a pinch of arrogance, a quiet smile, and above all, accentuate her long legs and tall statue.

After conclusion of the ritual, Jill and Dee waited for Mark (Jill's Boyfriend) to give them a ride back to campus. Before he arrived, Jill commented, "I thought you were more comfortable tonight even if you were removing all of your clothes. Your confidence is growing and I think you have matured some. Just keep it up."

"Thanks," Dee replied, "I was scared to death inside, but I made up my mind that I wouldn't show it."

"By the way, I want to compliment you on the little bikini triangle shaving job that you did. It looked very cute," said Jill.

Dee acknowledged Jill's comment and with a big smile responded, "Thanks that make's me feel good. I kind of liked it too."

Jill finally saw Mark drive up in front of the Taylor home. Jill cordially embraced Mark as he came to greet her. Trailing Mark was this tall gangly young man wearing the same style warm-up suit as Mark.

Jill turned to Dee and said, "Let me introduce you to a very special friend of mine. This is Mark Ash. Mark, this is Dee Ellis.

Mark responded, "I've heard a lot about you. You are even more beautiful than Jill described."

Continuing the introductions Jill asked, "Mark, Who is your friend?"

"Oh yes," Mark replied, "this is our freshman phenom Matt Bondra."

Jill explained to Dee that Mark and Matt were members, of Nuke's highly ranked swim team. "They have been to swim practice this evening."

Dee held out her hand in response to a friendly greeting. Suddenly surprised, she gasped, "Your hands are huge."

Mark laughed and said, "Look at those size 16 feet on the end of his legs. That's what makes him so fast in the water."

During the drive back to campus the conversation was polite between Dee and Matt. Dee seemed attracted to Matt even though he seemed shy around her. Otherwise he was very confident young man when he talked about the only thing he knew; swimming.

Mark interrupted and asked "where should I drop you two off?"

Both responded simultaneously, "at the dorm."

After dropping off Matt and Dee, Mark drove in the direction of the sorority house. Jill slid under his arm, smiled seductively and said, "I've been stressed out this week. I need to work off some of this tension. I need some man meat. I need some loving. Master Mark, can you help me out?"

Mark smiled and said, "I'm told that a meat injection of love juice is great for nervous, stressed-out women. Do you agree?"

"Oh yes" Jill exclaimed, "and the sooner the better."

As they approached the Pine Grove Inn, Mark could see the blue neon "Vacancy" light flashing faintly in the distance. The primary purpose of the Pine Grove Inn's existence was to provide a safe haven for the shacking up couples of Nuke University. Every college has a Pine Grove Inn.

Mark said, "They recognize us now as regular customers. The desk clerks know our favorite room. I don't have to ask anymore. They automatically give me the same key."

Jill laughed and said, "at least here, the sheets are clean."

After Jill and Mark checked-in they took a quick shower. As usual they had not brought a change of clothes. Haste and lust had masked their need for decorum. They folded the clothes they wore neatly, laid them on the dresser and climbed in the bed nude.

Jill said, "I don't need any foreplay. I'm ready. Just do it slow and easy. Long stroke me into a deep sleep."

Mark moved over her body and settled between her open legs. He lovingly kissed the end of her nose and wiped the hair from her eyes. He felt her hand caress the side of his face. She appeared fatigued and tense.

Jill relaxed and waited as their lips met. His cock swelled to a full erection. Jill wrapped her long fingers around Mark's penis and gently squeezed. She whispered, "He is nice and hard and I'm so wet. You push and I'll guide it in." She lubricated herself further with the leaking end of his love shaft.

Jill raised her hips to receive Mark's slow intrusion. She guided his mushroom head through her lips and sensed it pop thru her opening. She could only savor the moment briefly as Mark continued to fill the empty cavity between her long legs.

A warm inner sensation spread throughout her body. Jill slowly released her hand from around Mark's cock as he entered. Her vagina closed around his shaft and bathed him with warm love fluid. The pace was slow, deliberate and intoxicatingly passionate. Mark sank into Jill until their cushioned pelvic bones collided. She lay quietly enjoying her state of ecstasy.

As Mark reversed his direction, Jill hooked her heels into his buttocks and clamped his rod with an internal squeeze. Mark's facial expression revealed intense pleasure. With their bodies locked at the groin they moved in a familiar synchronized rhythm.

Jill half closed her eyes as she concentrated on the stroking that Mark was administering. She felt as if their bodies were floating on a magic carpet of pure pleasure. She gasped in ecstasy, "keep it slow...long dick me...ohhhh...it feels so good...so deep...you are fucking me so good...it is so hard."

Mark sensed that Jill wanted it slow and deliberate. At the bottom of each thrust he ground into her clitoris with all the pressure he could deliver. He fought back the pending orgasm each time her vagina closed tightly around his penetrating rod.

Jill had the ability to exercise tremendous control over her internal muscles. Her training as a Nu Chi E girl had been received well.

Mark was blessed to be the sole beneficiary of her lust. He could not take much more of Jill's exquisite pussy rippling up and down his embedded shaft. All he needed was the first indication of her orgasm to trigger one of his own. He waited and continued plowing her sacred region.

Jill lay still and concentrated on Mark's wonderful cultivation. Internally, she caressed, squeezed and danced along the entire length of his reciprocating shaft She kept his rod silky smooth with generous amounts of natural lubrication. Her body warmed further as she absorbed his erotic energy. United, they loved as one.

Their passions were nearing the inevitable.

Mark's ear was gently pulled to Jill's lips where he heard the most pleasurable words a man can hear.

"Oh godddd Mark, I'm coming. Come with me."

With that declaration Jill's hands clenched, her neck strained and her body erupted into a continuous series of involuntary spasms.

Mark made one last powerful stroke and discharged his next generation onto the portal of her womb.

The pill protected Jill and provided a safe haven for Mark's deposit.

**************************

The next ritual Dee had to prepare for was manual masturbation. All week Dee had explored her body in various ways. Erotic thoughts and images of making love occupied her mind constantly. Thoughts of Matt began to excite her. Her body began to realize a need for greater sex satisfaction.

She felt that there had to be more of this sex thing available for her. She sensed that her sensuality had not reached its full potential. She seemed just short of something.

Dee was informed that the next ritual involved manual masturbation. She would proceed to the stage with only her cape on. She would be nude underneath. Each girl would be allotted ten minutes of manual masturbation and judged on their passion and physical response.

In this ritual the "golden" pledges would go first. Jill explained that the "silver" pledges were more experienced sexually and generally performed better in this ritual. After the "golden" girls perform we want them to observe how much more the "silver" girls are responsive and uninhibited in their performances.

In general, the "golden" pledges displayed some passion and arousal. It seemed to take a few minutes for the virgins to relax and respond to their self pleasure. None of the three "golden" pledges reached an orgasm. Dee had shown more progress than the other two, even though she fell short of orgasm.

On the other hand, the "silver" pledges displayed a complete range of passion and lust. It was obvious that this group had begun to enjoy the full range of sexual pleasure. Most of them were orgasmic and one became multi-orgasmic within the ten minute time period. Dee became quite aroused at the sensual display the "silver" pledges put on. Beth Taylor, the Grand Matriarch complimented the "silver" girls on their sensual performance.

The next week's ritual involved the use of sex toys. The results were essentially the same as the previous week. None of the "golden" pledges reached an orgasm, while three of the "silver" pledges achieved at least two orgasms.

Dee had chosen the pocket rocket as her sex toy. In her opinion, it was a very feminine toy that packed a lot of energy and did not threaten penetration. As before, she felt that she was close to something big just before the timer went off.

Jill commented to Dee that she thought that all of the girls showed more advancement in their sexual performance this week.

Reflecting on her sexual maturation, Dee realized that she was becoming very comfortable with nudity and the masturbation rituals in front of her sorority sisters. She began to appreciate the self confidence that she felt. She began to sense power in the process. She realized that this was the beginning of young woman knowing what to do with her sexuality. She also realized that a lot more was to be learned.

Chapter 4

Dee and Matt

Dee and Matt's paths crossed more frequently around campus. Dee was amused at Matt's apparent clumsiness around her. On the other hand, she admired his large hands and feet. She could only imagine that large hands and feet would be accompanied by an impressive male appendage. She marveled at his huge barrel chest. She began to hear things like ... on land he's a klutz, in the water he's a shark.

Before any official date, their friendship started out with friendly conversation and progressed to walking each other to class. The experience she was getting in the pledging process at Nu Chi E was keeping a sexual edge on her personality. Matt's presence stirred a constant sexual tension.

As she became more comfortable in Matt's company, she would greet him with a welcome hug. She would make sure her hand would brush his back, or squeeze his hand to show extra affection. She would casually rest her breast on his arm. Then she would break away and asses her effect on him.

Sometimes she noticed a look of shyness in Matt. Other times his face would turn red. She was learning to use her sexuality.

On a Thursday evening, Dee was in a nervous state of unrest. She had to admit to herself that she was, quite horny. She found it difficult to study. Thoughts of Matt kept entering her mind. Images of those large hands, and those large feet started her juices flowing. She wanted to see him in his little practice Speed-O. She finally gave up and walked over to the Natatorium where the swim team was practicing.

Dee wore a dark sweat-suit as she entered the swim arena and occupied a seat in an inconspicuous corner location of the bleachers. She pulled the hood of the sweat-shirt over her head to provide more cover. She didn't want to be seen or draw any attention to herself. To give an appearance of study, she pretended to read a book.

Natatorium's, by the nature of the sport, are buildings that always collect moisture on the windows. These buildings amplify and echo all sounds. The smell of chlorine permeates the atmosphere. The pool area is filled with the loud shouting of the coaches and all of this is backed up with the violet churning of water as the swimmers practice.

As Dee looked to the end of the pool she spotted a coach talking with Mark and Matt. She took a deep breath as she focused on these two almost naked forms of male humanity. Mark was probably the most handsome and well proportioned of the two athletes. But her attention was drawn to Matt. He was at least 3 inches taller than Mark and possessed extremely long arms. Both of them wore the dark blue low-waist swim suits that showed a nice bulge in front.

Dee imagined how it would feel for Matt to settle that narrow waist between her legs.

A loud whistle sounded. Matt and Mark hit the water simultaneously and furiously set out on a competitive practice lap. Mark, the senior and captain assumed the lead, displaying a well trained powerful stroke. Gawky as Matt looked out of water, he looked quite the opposite in the water. As graceful as a dolphin he soon overtook Mark and edged him at the end of the lap.