Dee Becomes A Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee's friendship with Mark and Jill made the setting somewhat uncomfortable even though sorority ritual called for this type of sensory perception training. The sorority wanted the young girls to completely focus on the sensual aspects of their sexuality.

Before settling into the seats with the other sisters, Jill began the lovemaking session by ceremonially giving Dee's hand to Mark.

While both were standing in similar after-shower robes they slowly walked into a gentle embrace. Dee concentrated on the soft texture of the terrycloth material surrounding Mark's body. With her eyes closed, Dee allowed her hands to explore the complete expanse of Mark's back. Her fingertips sensed the fine hewed broad shoulders Mark had developed during endless hours of swimming. As their arms encircled the other, they drew their frontal areas together.

Dee began to concentrate. First, she sensed fullness in her breast as they pressed into Mark's chest. She sensed Mark's hand rest in the small of her back and gently pulled her into his mid-section. She responded by grinding her lower abdomen firmly against his cock. Her body, having been keyed up all day, eagerly succumbed to Mark's ministrations. Her passion began to bring a wetness to her groin.

Dee's attention was drawn to Mark's hand releasing the sash in front of her robe. Mark's hands rose to slowly brush the robe from her shoulders. With her hands around his waist, Mark softly placed the flat palm of his hand onto the face of her breast. Slowly his hands cupped the under side of her breast with his thumb rotating sensually around her nipples. That seemed to set off increased hunger deep within her groin area.

The Nu Chi experience was helpful in allowing Dee the privilege of displaying her increased sexual excitement in front of her sisters. She was turned on even more just knowing that she was being watched.

Mark succeeded in getting Dee's robe to fall to the floor leaving her wearing a small white pair of bikini panties. Dee in turn unleashed Mark's sash and inserted her arms inside his robe. As her robe fell, Mark's fell also; leaving him in a loose set of boxers.

Dee smiled and whispered in Mark's ear. "I want to do you first."

Mark playfully acted dumb. "What do you mean?" he asked.

She whispered, "You know, let me give you a blow job."

Very considerately Mark asked, "Are you sure?"

Affirming her request, Dee inserted her hands inside the waistband of his boxers, cupped his gluts and pulled him into her almost nude body. Slowly she took his cock in her hand and began a slow stroking.

"Oh my Gawd, Oh my gawd," muttered Mark as he edged Dee against the bed and eased her in a sitting position.

Dee completed the removal of the boxers. She parted her knees and pulled him in close. She found herself staring at this marvelous cock that was being held in her hands. He was so hard. It was mesmerizing. Instinctively, she was awed in its presence. Mark's cock was the first male phallus she had the privilege of observing closely. It was intoxicating. She looked at every vein and marveled at the helmet shaped head that was exposed as she pulled his skin back.

Dee's concentration was broken as Mark begged for her caress. His passionate mutterings fueled her desires further. The fire in her gut burned more intensely.

Dee placed her finger onto the mushroom head and was amazed at the velvet texture she felt. With one hand drawing a stroke forward, she milked some pre-cum; placed it on her fingers and coated the bulbous organ. She cautiously extended her tongue to touch and taste his pre-coital secretion. While the taste seemed to be slightly bitter; her aroused state of mind overcame all inhibitions.

As Dee continued to stare, she seemed to be drawn to it as if she had no will power to resist. She extended her tongue beneath his frenulum and encircled the head with her lips. She orally caressed the ridge at the base of the mushroom and would occasionally gently use a light nibbling of her teeth on his sensitive glans. A mixture of her saliva and his coital lubrication began to drool from her lips. Dee was lost in her newfound skill.

Mark could only stand erect and make his sacrificial phallic offering. He raised his hands above his head and interlocked his fingers. His hips rocked in tune with Dee's oral talent. "Oh myyyyy....she a natural," he said.

All of the visiting sisters were engrossed in the observed natural arousal of the two subjects. They nodded in approval and waved their hands in front of their faces to simulate fanning themselves.

 

Mark's faint cries, "easy...easy...go slow," informed Dee of his heightened sensitivity.

In the midst of their intense sexual arousal, Dee had a strange feeling that both of them had become one organism. Their hearts beat together. She felt his sexual arousal just as she felt her own. Her face sensed a light stroke from the palm of his hand. Her nose nestled in his pubic hair at the base of his cock. Every sensory receptor in her body fed her brain with a desire to reach that ultimate sexual satisfaction

Dee had heard the expression of "being in the zone". She concluded that she had entered a surreal erotic zone. Every image, every sensation, every intense feeling seemed to be in slow motion. Time seemed to slow down. She felt Mark's scrotum tighten further. Deep rutting groans escaped his throat. Unconsciously, she realized Mark's conclusion was near.

Suddenly and spastically Mark's hips pulled himself free from Dee's lips. His hands danced unknowing on her shoulders and in her hair. Mark lost some balance as his knees buckled and shook. He struggled to remain standing.

Dee's eyes widened as she saw his cock lurch upward and eject a mixture of semen and sperm across her breasts. His cock repeated the lurching several times; each time, a milky stream of liquid was jettisoned. Dee felt proud that she could give Mark such intense pleasure. She felt the power of giving. It was wonderful, yet she still longed for that ultimate release that continued to escape her experience.

Without embarrassment, Dee began to massage her neck and breasts with the Mark's ejaculation.

Mark fell alongside Dee and scooted to the pillows lying at the head of the bed. Together they lay peacefully silent. Finally Mark said, "I feel like I died and went to heaven. Where did you learn such skills?

"Uhhh, I dunno, I just started feeling it. Something took hold; I can't explain it." Then a strange power came over Dee. In childlike fashion, she cradled Mark in her arms and unconsciously placed his head on her breast,

Marks began to suckle as his lips found Dee's nipple.

Dee's passion continued to smolder. She observed Mark's cock resting flaccid between his legs. She sensed a need to nurture and comfort this man in her arms. Time passed slowly.

Mark's childlike suckling became more aggressive. His cock started to twitch and swell as he felt the gentle caress of Dee's hands on his face.

Dee noticed life creep back into Mark's cock. It seemed so mysterious to see Mark's phallus grow and become so hard. The scene was erotic and intoxicating. Her passions boiled from his assault on her breast. Her gut ached with an unsatisfied emptiness. She wished that he would use that grossly engorged tool, ignore the rules, and rip through that barrier that separated her from womanhood. She hated that last barrier of virginity. She wanted it to happen so badly.

Mark reluctantly separated from her breast and kissed his way down and over her flat tummy, finally coming to rest just above those virgin lips.

Dee would gasp and moan as Mark's tongue probed her swollen pussy.

Mark's assault was slow and deliberate. Her juices flowed liberally. His tease created an unbearable agony for her.

Dee, unknowingly and instinctively, cast all inhibition aside; grasped his hair in her clinched fingers and pulled his mouth into to her vulva. She began to sense his tongue massaging her very sensitive clitoris. The intense pleasure masked all inhibition. She held Mark tightly to her crotch, refusing to allow him any escape. She sensed his middle finger enter her vaginal opening only to meet the resistance of her hymen. She wished he would tear the damn thing from her. What a curse she thought.

Suddenly, and without warning, electric shock sensations exploded from her clitoral area. She lost control of her legs. Her toes curled. Her knees reared and opened spasmodically. Her midsection arched and shuddered. Her head bounced and shook from side to side. Then it was over. A warm relaxed sensation flowed through her body.

In the stillness of relaxed pleasure, Dee still ached deep down inside for a more complete experience. She sensed something missing from the orgasm.

Dee's reflective thoughts were interrupted with a polite applause emanating from the sorority sisters in attendance. She graciously accepted their compliments.

Chapter 7

The Defloration

The "Nu Chi Woman" ceremony was just beginning. The three virgins had emerged from their deflorations and were receiving the awards granted to the newly anointed sisters.

Each of the new sisters had emerged from their showers dressed in the most formal tuxedo-like women's body shaped business suit. Each one radiated new found beauty, confidence, and independence. Each of their faces reflected a look of total satisfaction. A lock of hair drifted over Dee's relaxed eyes. The scene was absolutely beautiful beyond description. The Grand Matriarch was about to present each one with the most treasured pin a Nu Chi sister could earn.

The overhead lights dimmed leaving the stage back lighted with candles radiating an orange hue. The new sisters were highlighted from above with a brilliant spotlight. The officers emerged from the darkness to make the presentations.

Suddenly a holographic image of a statuesque woman appeared behind the ceremonial alter. The golden haired figure was dressed in windblown diaphanous fabric. Her face turned into the breeze and her shoulders supported outstretched arms to show strength and independence.

Dee was about to receive her pin.

The prized pin is made up of three structures, each one possessing its own beauty; each with its own meaning. The background represents five blooming petals of a rose. Often the vagina is represented in art and literature as a lovely flowering rose. The red ruby petals represent the emerging sexual excitation of the inner and outer labia. A curl is sculptured in the petals that clasp and hold the male phallic structure that is uniquely inserted into the assembled pin.

The phallic form emerges from a testicle shaped emerald base. In the final assembly the testicle shaped emeralds forms the base stem of the rose. The phallic rod is an 18k gold shaft with a deep purple velvet textured amethyst forming the helmet shaped head. The phallic rod is precision made to fit into the rose petal leaflets. The penetrating position of the phallic rod represents the pledges defloration and their deliverance into womanhood.

Finally the phallic rod is locked securely in the rose petal receptacle with a diamond studded key. The diamond locking pin is inserted precisely in an area that that would symbolically locate the clitoris. The clitoral diamond pin locks everything together in everlasting pleasure.

The Nu Chi "Womanhood" pin is a beautiful piece of artistic sculpture that represents the wonderful experience of becoming a woman. The pin would only be observed as a beautiful ornament by the unknowing observer. Its true shape and symbolic representation would only be known to the sisters of Nu Chi Epsilon.

As the beautiful medallion was being pinned to Dee's lapel, her thoughts drifted back to the most exciting day she had ever experienced.

**********************************

After a restless night of sleep, Dee climbed out of bed and eagerly awaited the events of the day to unfold. Her restlessness, had been building since she began this journey from an innocent virgin to her pending initiation into womanhood. She had developed tremendous sexual maturity over the last six months. Still, her body craved some kind of deliverance. She truly hated her virginity.

Dee thoughts were completely consumed with the impending defloration she was to experience. During the day, in the privacy of her room, she caressed her breast and tried to imagine the initial sensation of penetration. Would it hurt? How much pain would she have to endure? She would insert her fingers into her opening and touch the ridges of her hymen, trying to stretch it. She lubricated it with a small application of Astro-Glide. All of these thoughts and activities fueled a sexual hunger in her that begged for release.

Dee was more than ready to become a woman. She was proud of the development of her sexuality. She was anxious and determined to explore the pleasures of her new found sensual freedom. After tonight's sacrifice of the virgin curse, she could hardly wait for the weekend that she and Matt had planned for themselves as celebration of her womanhood.

Matt had arranged the honeymoon suite at the finest hotel in town. For now, he would have to wait another day.

Dee had promised Matt, that he would be a happy young man this weekend. She vowed to make love to him, fuck him, and sexually abuse him. She wanted his cock to penetrate her in every way possible. She would take him orally, vaginally and anally. She longed to feel the pain resulting from the carnal pleasure. She planned to drain from him every once of passion possible.

***********************

It was 6:45pm and the virgin sacrifice rituals were scheduled to begin at 7:00pm. Dee arrived at the palatial home of the Grand Matriarch and was escorted to the preparation bedroom that adjoined the master bedroom.

The master bedroom had been decorated in the long-standing ritual décor. Incense burning candles provided a low-level glow to the background. Roses decorated the room. An enlarged version of the "Womanhood" medallion hung on the wall over the bed, clearly showing each of the three united parts. The bed had been equipped with microphones that would pickup and record all the carnal sounds of the defloration ceremony. These sounds were to be amplified and piped softly into earphones worn by the big sisters and any pledges in waiting. The effect was quite arousing.

The Rapier; the boyfriend of the "golden" pledge's big sister; occupied the throne-like chair next to the bed. He would be dressed in a deep red velvet robe with sash tied around his waist. Just before emerging from the darkness to occupy his seat, his girlfriend prepared him for his executioner duties. Specifically, his pubic hair was shaven and an absorbent nude colored patch of material was pasted around his cock. The material would soak up any bleeding of the virgin's torn membrane and would represent her last vestige of innocence. At the end of the sacrifice, the blood-stained patch would be removed from the Rapier by the new woman and burned in a ceremonial fire.

The big sisters in attendance were seated in near darkness.

Dee had been designated to be the last sacrifice of the evening. In general approximately an hour was required for each defloration.

Dee's other two "golden" pledge sisters, Sue Aston and Krissi Cain, were schedule first and second. All three of them had developed a very close relationship during this pledge experience. This unforgettable journey would forever bond them together as Nu Chi Epsilon sisters.

Dee was always amused at Sue's very open attitude about sex. Sue always maintained that the reason she retained her virginity was so she could go through the Nu Chi pledge experience. Like Dee, Sue's mother was a Nu Chi alum and had passed on the benefits of going through the Nu Chi training.

Sue possessed the most ribald personality of the three. She openly admitted cunnilingus and fellatio. She was proud of her anal intercourse prowess and would discuss freely with anyone seeking advice.

Each of the "golden" pledges sat in the waiting room dressed in their golden lace trimmed cape. Underneath they were nude. This would be the last time they would wear the "golden" virgin cape. Each was accompanied by their respective big sister. Smiles of anticipation were exchanged. Finally the word came. Sue was summed to the master bedroom.

Sue jumped from her chair, threw her hands in the air, turned to Krissi and Dee said, "It's about time, I'm going to get fucked...wish me luck."

Dee and Krissi rose from their chairs, gave her a polite hug and sent her on her way. They settled back into their seats, put their earphones on and waited for Sue's defloration to begin.

Dee and Krissi didn't have to wait long before the initial sounds of the mating filtered through the earphones. Dee closed her eyes and focused on every carnal sound made by Sue and her Rapier. She sensed her own passions build. The removal of the robe and cape was heard.

The Rapier's heavy breathing increased. He complimented Sue on her beauty and desirability. He expressed his hunger for her.

Sue's gasping short intakes of air identified her increasing passions. She urged the Rapier to have his way.

Dee tuned in to the Rapier's sucking and squishing of Sue's lips. The lip smacking sounds continued until she heard Sue whisper, "bite them...bite them...ooooooh...yes...like that...oooooh yes...so good...oh...oh...oh...that's enough."

Some shuffling bed sounds came through that indicated some position changes were being made.

Dee glanced at Krissi and noticed a glazed look on her face. It was apparent that the erotic sounds from Sue and her Rapier were fueling her desires as well. They exchanged knowing smiles.

Dee refocused her attention to the new sounds coming from the pre-coital couple. She now heard licking and slurping oral sounds. She could only imagine that they were engaged in some type of sixty-nine activities. Dee's sexual craving intensified.

The Rapier's voice was heard next. "Are you ready?" he asked. At that moment Dee's earphones went silent. She looked over at Krissi and confirmed that hers also had gone silent. Dee learned later that this was part of the ceremony. The golden" pledges were being teased to a higher level of desire.

Dee cast the earphones aside and tuned her ear to the faint sounds coming from the master bedroom. She began to pick up some comments from the big sisters witnessing the defloration ceremony. Dee thought she heard one whisper, "Oh my god, that's hot." She thought she heard a passion squeal come from Sue. Dee's mind began to play tricks on her.

Some time passed, and then suddenly in unison, the big sisters gasped as they quietly applauded the couple. Dee heard one utter, "God, did he ever nail her that time."

Another sister was heard softly responding, "oh god yes, and look, she doesn't want to stop...Look...Look...she's coming again.

A different sister replied, "The Rapier, he's coming...Oh my...Look at him...he cannot free himself."

"Aaaaauuugggghhhh," was heard from the Rapier's final spasm.

Sue's final proclamation rang out from the center of the sacrificial bed for everyone to hear, "I am Woman."

The sisters in attendance applauded and welcomed Sue into the new sisterhood. Dee could only hope her defloration would be as exciting.

As Krissi was being summoned into the master bedroom, Sue came bouncing in the adjoining bedroom beaming, "that was great...that was absolutely the greatest. I could have gone on much more except my Rapier shot his wad."

Dee laughed. She could hardly wait to ask, "did it hurt...did he hurt you."

"Just a little...it was quick ...and I like a little pain," responded Sue. "I'm going to wear out this pussy this weekend. That damn boyfriend of mine better be ready. If he can't keep up I'm getting a new one." Sue excused herself, went in to shower and dress for the closing ceremonies.