Dee Becomes A Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee smiled as she made up her mind that Matt was going to be her man...her stud. She was going to help him become an NCAA champion in swimming and in the sack.

Dee quietly left the gym and manually relieved her tension after settling into bed.

************************************

Dee invited Matt to the mid-term sorority party at the Nu Chi Epsilon house. The weekend was free of ritual.

Jill gave Dee access to her sorority house room as she and Mark planned to shack up at the Pine Grove Inn after the party. They all had a great time at the party. The dancing kept their bodies in constant contact with one another and the alcohol relaxed their inhibitions. Sexual tensions ran high. Dee could hardly wait to get Matt alone. It was taken for granted that most of the older sisters were shacking up this weekend which left the Sorority house relatively empty.

As the party was winding down, Dee asked Matt to spend the rest of the night with her. With a growing degree of confidence Dee took charge of Matt's shyness.

Matt stammered and stuttered, "Where...you mean tonight?"

"Yes," she whispered as she playfully put her hand over his mouth to keep him quite. "Jill is giving us her room."

Matt eyes widened as he broke out in a big wide grin. He didn't know what to say.

Dee took his hand and said, "Follow me."

Dee pulled Matt into Jill's room and closed the door behind them. Their eyes slowly adjusted to the dim night light illuminating the darkness. Dee took Matt into her arms and led him to the bed. Together they lay facing each other; both on their sides.

Matt began to respond passionately. His hands wandered up and down Dee's back. He gathered more nerve and explored her narrow waist.

Dee arousal continued to build. Her breathing became deeper. She kissed Matt and whispered, "Let's sit up a minute I want to explain some things."

After another round of kissing, Matt groaned, sat up and said, "Alright, what's on your mind?"

Dee responded in a very seductive fashion, "Let's take our clothes off. I'll help you with yours." Slowly she unbuttoned and removed her blouse. Then she motioned for Matt to be still as she removed his shirt. As each article of clothing was removed she would take her time and neatly fold each piece for both of them. Dee would seductively turn and position herself in subtle ways to excite Matt.

Dee stood in front of Matt with her legs slightly spread and her midsection casually leaning in towards his face. Slowly she unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Without a word and with her index finger in front Matt's lips she motioned Matt to stand; then unbuckled his belt and assisted him in removing his pants. After folding the clothes she moved back in front of Matt. Both stood together and embraced; Dee in her panties and Matt in his Jockeys. Dee opened her hands and cupped Matt's buns. What a tight ass...She thought to herself.

Matt clumsily began to paw and grab.

Dee whispered, "Wait, Wait, take your time, and go slow."

Dee reached in front of Matt's Jockeys and positioned his hard-on so that it would be pressed against her tummy. She felt a wet spot form on the front of his shorts.

Dee backed Matt against the edge of the bed and nudged him into a sitting position.

Matt tried to hook his fingers into the elastic band of her panties only to restrained and mock scolded by Dee. "Matt, we are not going all the way, I can't. These have to stay on."

She took Matt's hands and placed them on her naked breasts. She guided him to those erogenous zones that turned her on. As he stroked and caressed her boobs she would indicate what she liked and didn't like. Sensations of butterflies gathered in her lower stomach. "Oh yes...like that...easy, easy...not to hard...that's it...ummmmm...pinch my nipples." As Dee's passions rose, her legs weakened. Her labia moistened, "Here. Let me lay with you and I will explain."

Dee crawled over Matt and pulled him face to face with her. Dee began to explain the circumstances surrounding being a virgin and pledging the Nu Chi Epsilon sorority. She began, "I can't tell you everything about the ceremonies but I can tell you a little about the requirements placed on the "golden" pledges of Nu Chi.

I am a genuine virgin and will stay that way until I am deflowered at the semester's end ceremony. My mother and grandmother went through this and they have persuaded me to do the same. The deflowering will not take place with a boyfriend. I have been told that is tradition and that there is a purpose in this custom. In fact my big-sister's boyfriend will be the designated "cherry" picker. The Nu Chi ceremony refers to him as "The Rapier."

Matt looked stunned and surprised, and said, "You mean Mark...that dirty dog."

"Yes," was Dee's reply, "Now, don't go getting upset because after that, I will be required to take my boyfriend, hopefully you sir, to one of the finest Hotel's in town for the weekend and screw his brains out. This is to celebrate my new found sexual freedom. So be a good boy, calm down and let's lie down and enjoy this. Matt was somewhat satisfied with her answer.

Dee lay on her back and pulled Matt with her. Their lips found the others. Their tongues simulated the love making they desperately wished for. Dee coaxed Matt up and over her as he supported his weight on his knees and elbows. She allowed the inside of her thighs to rise, brush and encircle his hips. His narrow waist nestled in Dee's cradle of love. Each of them maintained that barrier of underwear between them.

Dee's arousal had her outer vaginal lips swollen such that a furrow was formed for Matt to rest his cock. Dee boldly and nervously used her hand to place Matt's cock into that soft cushioned crevice. The touch of his tumescent penis was memorable for her. It seemed so hard.

Matt gasped, "Ohhh...my!" Matt then rolled his hips into Dee's vulva and held the pressure for a brief moment. Slowly Matt began reciprocating his hips. This moved his penis up and down the vaginal crease formed by Dee's swollen labia.

As Matt continued this movement, Dee's long tapered legs would clasp and embrace the simulated intercourse. The fumbling efforts displayed by their virgin bodies were soon replaced by a smooth rhythm. Dee made sure that she kept a constant pressure on Matt's hard cock. Her clitoris, the center of her sexual universe, was experiencing an arousal like she had never experienced before. She craved penetration. The emptiness was still there. She wanted to experience that grand explosion that she had heard so much about. She was trying so hard.

Dee's passion reached a plateau that allowed her mind to drift. Her fingers traced the intense broad muscles over his back and later found out that he had shaved his armpits. She playfully pinched his nipples. Oh how she wished she was being skewered by his throbbing shaft.

The crotches of their underwear were now completely soaked with pre-coital lubrication. The dry humping had become sloppy, messy and intensely erotic.

Matt's struggle increased. Dee sensed a change in Matt's breathing. Instinctively, Dee knew his climax was near. She heard a deep groan escape his breath. The reaction out of Matt further increased her carnal lust. She wanted and needed that ultimate goring.

Suddenly, Matt cursed his body's betrayal. "Damn, damn...oh no...not yet...Aaaauuugh," His hips went into an uncontrolled shudder and with one last thrusting motion a creamy wet spot formed on the front of his briefs. His limp body settled in Dee's arms. He somewhat incoherently muttered, "I'm sorry...please forgive me."

Somehow Dee's nurturing instinct knew exactly what to do. Her man had performed his mating ritual. She stroked his relaxed body and comforted him. She was rewarded with the knowledge that she could induce his ultimate sexual response. She smiled, placed her hands on each side of his face and rewarded him with loving tender kisses. "You were wonderful." Reflecting on her own feelings, Dee knew that greater ecstasy lay ahead for her.

********************************

Chapter 5

The Mid-Term Review

Part of the sorority pledge routine was for the pledge's big-sister to assess her progress through mid-semester. In addition, the pledge would be briefed on upcoming rituals.

On Sunday afternoon Dee decided to leisurely walk over to the sorority house to meet with Jill for the review.

A cold front had settled over campus leaving a clear blue November sky. The walk allowed Dee some solitude to reflect on the events of the past few months. A brief glance at the sky revealed the remnants of high altitude clouds being swept along by the northeast trade winds. She noticed the hardwood trees reluctantly giving up their last few leaves. Propelled by the cool autumn breeze, the fallen leaves danced across the street and over the campus grounds.

The heat of sex exploration, the heat of passion, the heat of frustration, and heat to maintain good grades, kept Dee's body tense. The brisk cool air delivered a welcome peace. It was a nice walk.

Just before knocking, Jill opened the door and welcomed Dee into the same room that last night allowed her and Matt to explore their pleasures.

"Come in, I'm glad you came by," Jill commented. "How did things go last night?"

Excitedly Dee replied, "They went great. I really felt good about myself and how I was able to actually guide Matt through some of the intense excitement. I made up the bed and cleaned up a little. I hope you found things in good shape. I used that towel under us to keep the sheets clean.

"Do I sense a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship beginning," asked Jill?

"Maybe so, I really like him a lot. He is not the most handsome young man I've dated but he has an air of confidence about him that is very appealing. I guess a lot comes from his success as a swimmer. He's sexy and, physically, he's got the most kick-ass body I've seen on the male species. I think that can be credited to his swimming condition as well.

Jill went on, "how is his sex equipment?"

A questioned look appeared on Dee's face as she commented, "I'm not sure. I've never handled too many others. So, I don't know how to compare." She held up the index finger on each hand as if to measure. "He may be this long."

Jill smiled and said, "That's not too bad. That appears to be about seven or eight inches. How about his girth...his width."

I didn't touch it too much. Well, maybe twice as I helped him line it up. I don't think I could wrap my fingers around it, "said Dee.

"What do you mean...helped him line it up," asked Jill?

Dee began, "OK, let me tell you about it. As soon as we got into the room we lay down on the bed and started making out. Then I reflected on some of the lessons learned here at Nu Chi and decided that it was foolish to lay there and wrinkle up our clothes. I got up and informed Matt that we were going to strip everything except my panties and his shorts.

As we stripped I took my time and made sure that each article of clothing was neatly folded and placed on the dresser. I would flirt a little and give him a brief flash of inner thigh or thrust a hip in his direction. He seemed to enjoy as a big ole tent formed in front of his shorts. I was getting pretty warm too. My pussy lips started to swell and get wet. I lay down and pulled Matt with me. He rolled over me as I lay on my back. That's when my hand wrapped around his cock and lined it up betweens my swollen lips. Keep in mind that we still had our underwear on. That memory is branded in my brain. I will never forget that first contact with his cock. It was great.

I think Matt was enjoying himself as well. I had to stop him a couple of times when he tried to slide the crotch over and get inside me. I couldn't blame him for trying, yet I had to tell him that I was a virgin and would remain so until the defloration ceremony.

Then we got back to humping each other. He was so incredibly hard. He almost rubbed my pussy lips raw. I didn't care. The pleasure was much better that any pain I experienced.

I could tell he was close to his orgasm when his eyes began to flare, and he started these erratic deep breaths. Suddenly he started cursing as his hips lunged against my pussy several times. Then his hips vibrated just before his body went limp. It was incredible holding him as he went through those spasms. As he settled back into my crotch area, I knew he had ejaculated. I felt a large wet area form at the end of his cock. Godddd...I wanted him inside me. As big as he is, he felt so helpless in my arms. It felt so nice just to hold him as he slowly recovered from being totally spent."

"Well I'm glad you and Matt are becoming close", said Jill. "Even so, I think I have to explain why we here at Nu Chi insist on defloration with someone other than a boyfriend. Nu Chi's mission is to train the "Nookie" girls to separate the pleasure of sex from close personal relationships."`

With a frown on her pretty face Dee asked, "Why?"

Jill continued, "We want you to develop a special boyfriend whom you may even fall in love." At the same time, we feel that your sexuality is yours. We want you to be able to use it to you maximum benefit. It will be important for you to separate the pure pleasure you derive from sex from deeper feelings of love you develop with someone. Remember the message Trish Adams spoke about. If a boyfriend truly loves you, he must realize that he does not own you. You may have a need to use your sexuality for personal or monetary gain for the benefit of yourself or the both of you.

Dee asked, "aren't you and Mark an exclusive monogamous couple?"

"Absolutely not," was Jill answer. "I am revealing one of Nu Chi secrets to you tonight. We have a Nu Chi alum who owns a talent agency downtown. She gets the upper class sisters special modeling assignments. It may be a car show or a convention. It may involve escorting very prominent executives here to trade shows or to professional meetings.

"Is it an escort service," questioned Dee?

"No! It is more advertising, and public relations work. Sex can be involved. That's why we go through the pledge training we do. The modeling agency works out all of the arrangements such as pricing and billing. Sometimes sex is implied or required and sometimes not. It will be clear when you are briefed on your assignment. The Nu Chi girls are paid wages for their modeling work. The sex services are verbal...no written records. A girl will go by the agency and get her instructions before going on the assignment. You have to know the difference between the pleasures of sex and the strong personal relationships.

Laughing enthusiastically, Jill explained "The "Nookie" girls here at Nu Chi make a lot of spending money doing public relations work. All of us enjoy the work and the money is great. All of the big sisters believe strongly in the message that Trish Adams passed on to us."

Jill went on to explain, "A person is equipped with muscles to perform manual labor and a mind to think. Both of these assets interact with other people and are rewarded monetarily. Why should sex be different as long as it hurts no one else? "

"How does this message relate to the next ritual," questioned Dee?

"The next ritual will bring you in physical contact with Mark, my lover...my boyfriend. I love him very much. But, he has the inherited Nu Chi responsibility of your defloration. The next ritual will be your initiation into cunnilingus and fellatio. I want you to focus on the pleasure Mark gives. I want you to mature sexually with these newfound feelings. Try to enjoy these feeling to the fullest, without guilt. Try to appreciate the sensations he gives, conversely, try to separate those pleasures from any deep emotional attachment."

"Does that make you jealous," asked Dee?

"Not now...At first, it did. Mark had a more difficult time with jealousy than I did," remarked Jill. We soon learned that a lot of what Trish Adams said was true. Both of us benefited when either of us went on these assignments. We are completely open and honest with each other. Did I mention that Mark worked with the agency downtown and is frequently made available to older successful women? Many of them are past members of Nu Chi. They know that young studs are always available."

"How did you get Mark over his jealousy," Dee asked?

I just had to sit him down and explain what being a Nu Chi girl meant and that for him to go further in our relationship; it had to be this way. I told Mark I had made a commitment to live my life in an open sexual manner. I convinced him that I could love him and could express it even further by expanding my sexuality for the benefit of both of us. I explained that the same freedoms existed for him. We have a relationship that is based on open honesty and trust.

Dee Inquired, "What kind of benefits have you seen from this arrangement?"

Smiling broadly, Jill explained, "due to some of Mark's successful weekend work, we have access to a condo at the beach all summer. We only have to check with the owner. Mark may service her one evening while she might line me up with one of her influential acquaintances. Mark and I have access to routine health care as a result of some fine work at the local Physicians convention this summer. We have many other similar benefits available to us."

In exasperation, Dee said, "I envy you. I can hardly wait to get this virgin thing behind me. I stay horny all the time. It seems to be getting worse."

"That's the whole idea," said Jill. You are going to be so ready and we are going to make it very special for you. Let's get back to the subject of the next ritual. You, I, Mark and a third of the big sisters will be going to the home of one of our alums. She has a large bedroom that will accommodate about ten additional girls. We have decided to combine the cunnilingus and fellatio ritual. In this way we will have the entire evening to ourselves. Are you willing to give it a try?"

Dee answered, "Oh hell yes, I'm willing to do anything to speed this process up."

"I thought you felt that way. In fact, Sue and Krissi, the other two "golden" pledges have asked to speed it up also. That's why we decided to combine the cunnilingus and fellatio session. I must warn you that for a girl with little experience to attempt fellatio is quite a step. Take this book and study the chapter on performing fellatio on your lover. You need to be aware of some of the tastes involved and some of the lubrication responses created by his penis."

Dee commented, "I've thought about it a lot and have made up my mind to do it and do it well. This is something I look forward to performing on Matt."

Jill responded, "The feminist would have us believe that we are subservient, submissive and under a man's control when we do that. The truth is just the opposite. A woman who performs fellatio well has tremendous control over a man. Great power is bestowed upon the woman skilled in providing these pleasures."

"I can hardly wait. Thanks for everything Jill. I truly want to thank you for helping me get this far."

Jill thought for a minute and said, "There's one last thing you should know. Both, Mark and I will be assisting you through this ritual. You will do fine."

Chapter 6

The Fellatio and Cunnilingus Ritual

Jill led Mark and Dee into a large bedroom, both clad in identical white robes tied around their midsections. Prior to being led into the bedroom, Jill had assisted both Mark and Dee in taking their showers. She made sure both participants were squeaky clean.

In attendance were ten sorority sisters sitting in a semicircle around the foot of the bed. The room was dark except for low level light casting a warm glow over the king size bed.